View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Others were trying to get in the booth but Paul wouldn't leave, eventually he said to hell with it, dialed the number and entered the secret room. Once inside he found a card and 12 envelopes. One of the envelopes contains a round trip ticket. The envelope cannot be opened before eviction. Once on the stage with Julie, the envelope can be opened. If it contains the round trip ticket, you may re-enter the game.

Paul can keep this to himself and be the only one with an envelope, or tell the others about it and let each of them enter the room and get an envelope. (So much for keeping it a secret since he entered with everyone right there) There are enough envelopes for everyone to get one.

So there you have it. Who wants to bet on who will have the envelope with the round trip ticket?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm actually surprised they showed all of this on the feeds and didn't cut to fish. I'm sure they are trying to make up for that whole 5+ hour endurance comp that was missed out on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Victor has figured out the code and is now in the secret room getting his own envelope. This will expose Paul as a liar, and one by one they will all enter the room now, assuming they can figure out the code, which should be simple at this point.

Time to head over to the call it before it happens thread, I already know how this will pan out.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Yo! Can anyone with the live feeds tell me why it has been on fish for at least 20 minutes? Any ideas at all? I'll take wild theories even. Anything....and I do mean anything?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Ha! Paul found it! So did they show the room yet? Since I have access to the CBS press site for work, I was searching for images of the house (to see if I could find those darn signs! TeeHee) and I found these two images of "Paris" in between photos of Day during one of the Roadkill comps. Did they ever show this during the Roadkill comp? It looks like a Paris setting! And since Paris is where they had to call, I thought maybe CBS hid these photos here.

Here are the pics I found on the CBS press site site.

Paris room maybe?

Paris room maybe, view 2?

The images were in between photos of Day during the RoadKill comp. I didn't notice them on the show...so maybe CBS hid them there? Or am I making all this up? TeeHee
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Feeds were down for a few minutes, when they came back, Michelle was sitting in the Paris room reading the card and holding the very last envelope, so they have now all been in there and they all have an envelope. So much for keeping things secret!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:46 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Ha! Paul found it! So did they show the room yet? Since I have access to the CBS press site for work, I was searching for images of the house (to see if I could find those darn signs! TeeHee) and I found these two images of "Paris" in between photos of Day during one of the Roadkill comps. Did they ever show this during the Roadkill comp? It looks like a Paris setting! And since Paris is where they had to call, I thought maybe CBS hid these photos here.

Here are the pics I found on the CBS press site site.

Paris room maybe?

Paris room maybe, view 2?

The images were in between photos of Day during the RoadKill comp. I didn't notice them on the show...so maybe CBS hid them there? Or am I making all this up? TeeHee

The whole thing actually took place on the feeds, feeders got to see Paul crawling through the tunnel and everything.  I'm at work so haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure some screencaps will be popping up all over the internet soon if they haven't already.  I've seen some on Twitter.  And that is the Paris room. I'm sure now that its been found, they woill just open the room up normally and its another place to hang out
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Feeds were down for a few minutes, when they came back, Michelle was sitting in the Paris room reading the card and holding the very last envelope, so they have now all been in there and they all have an envelope.  So much for keeping things secret!

Yeah, I don't get it. They all get a card. It can't be opened unless they are booted and they don't even know what they have because opening the card voids the card. WTF? And how are they going to do this every week (well 4x in total)? Everyone has a secret power or punishment but they don't know what it is because they don't know what it is....or isn't.

Let's just ignore the Frank card for a moment ok. (meaning forget this is obviously a set up to keep him in the house this week) How are they to know they have a secret power and to use it to their advantage if they don't know they have it? I hope you are getting what I am saying because I am just at a loss right now. All I can say is WTF?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Feeds were down for a few minutes, when they came back, Michelle was sitting in the Paris room reading the card and holding the very last envelope, so they have now all been in there and they all have an envelope.  So much for keeping things secret!

Yeah, I don't get it. They all get a card. It can't be opened unless they are booted and they don't even know what they have because opening the card voids the card. WTF? And how are they going to do this every week (well 4x in total)? Everyone has a secret power or punishment but they don't know what it is because they don't know what it is....or isn't.

Let's just ignore the Frank card for a moment ok. (meaning forget this is obviously a set up to keep him in the house this week) How are they to know they have a secret power and to use it to their advantage if they don't know they have it? I hope you are getting what I am saying because I am just at a loss right now. All I can say is WTF?

You're overthrowing it.  All they know is that one of the envelopes contain the round trip ticket.  They have not been given anything else.  The others can just be blank cards.  They were not told theyou may have a secret punishment or other power other than to the turn after evicted.  Therefore, there is no reason for the other cards to be opened until evicted.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

You're overthrowing it.  All they know is that one of the envelopes contain the round trip ticket.  They have not been given anything else.  The others can just be blank cards.  They were not told theyou may have a secret punishment or other power other than to the turn after evicted.  Therefore, there is no reason for the other cards to be opened until evicted.

Eviction night? Or when they are evicted?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

When they are evicted.  Either only Julie can open it, or they have to be with Julie when it's opened.  So Thursday when Frank gets evicted, his envelope will be opened and the contents revealed.

Now this begs the questiom, will this affect the votes at all?  Kind of like a hidden immunity idol in survivor, not knowing if someone has something that can keepisode them in the game.  Pick off weak players for the next 4 weeks until this twist is over and if a weak player comes back, so what.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

When they are evicted.  Either only Julie can open it, or they have to be with Julie when it's opened.  So Thursday when Frank gets evicted, his envelope will be opened and the contents revealed.

Now this begs the questiom, will this affect the votes at all?  Kind of like a hidden immunity idol in survivor, not knowing if someone has something that can keepisode them in the game.  Pick off weak players for the next 4 weeks until this twist is over and if a weak player comes back, so what.

That makes sense...Thanks :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 am

This is why feeds were down when it was Frank's turn

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is why feeds were down when it was Frank's turn

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 cheers1
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 am

I thought it was interesting that the hg's had to hold their card up to the camera to show the number of their card when they chose it. I am sure they are thinking this showed that the ticket winner is completely random and favored nobody. But that is smoke and mirrors.

If it WAS truly random, and they wanted to ensure they were above scrutiny with this twist there are several ways they could have handled it. For instance, at the end of Sunday's show they should have shown a teaser about the secret room and showed an envelope WITH THE NUMBER of the round-trip ticket winner on the screen BEFORE they had the hg's searching for it. The narrator would say

"Who will find the secret room and choose THIS winning envelope that contains a special power? Tune in Wednesday to find out!"

Then let the twist play out WITHOUT interrupting the feeds with fish when it came to certain people entering the room. Then have each hg put their card on the memory wall next to their picture. On eviction night, everyone grabs their cards and holds them until eviction is complete. If the evictee is the winner, the others sitting in the house open their cards and reveal that all the others were the one-way tickets as stated in the information they read from the card.

This is a simple way to ensure that the cards are completely random like they are trying to claim. Why do they not do it that way? Because they want to control who gets it obviously.

Now let's say for argument's sake, it is really a random thing and production is not controlling it and Frank gets evicted on Thursday with a one-way ticket card, so his game is supposed to be done. This twist can only be used any time in the next 4 weeks. If the round trip ticket winner is not evicted in the next 4 evictions I think those 4 people will remain in sequester and there will be another Battle Back comp to re-enter the house. Otherwise, their numbers will be messed up for the season schedule. Of course they could easily fix it with a jury battle back or take away one of the double evictions or something, but this would give them a chance to send Frank back into the house again when it will be harder to get him out again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
I thought it was interesting that the hg's had to hold their card up to the camera to show the number of their card when they chose it.  I am sure they are thinking this showed that the ticket winner is completely random and favored nobody.  But that is smoke and mirrors.

If it WAS truly random, and they wanted to ensure they were above scrutiny with this twist there are several ways they could have handled it.  For instance, at the end of Sunday's show they should have shown a teaser about the secret room and showed an envelope WITH THE NUMBER of the round-trip ticket winner on the screen BEFORE they had the hg's searching for it.  The narrator would say

"Who will find the secret room and choose THIS winning envelope that contains a special power?  Tune in Wednesday to find out!"

Then let the twist play out WITHOUT interrupting the feeds with fish when it came to certain people entering the room.  Then have each hg put their card on the memory wall next to their picture.  On eviction night, everyone grabs their cards and holds them until eviction is complete.  If the evictee is the winner, the others sitting in the house open their cards and reveal that all the others were the one-way tickets as stated in the information they read from the card.

This is a simple way to ensure that the cards are completely random like they are trying to claim.  Why do they not do it that way?  Because they want to control who gets it obviously.

Now let's say for argument's sake, it is really a random thing and production is not controlling it and Frank gets evicted on Thursday with a one-way ticket card, so his game is supposed to be done.  This twist can only be used any time in the next 4 weeks.  If the round trip ticket winner is not evicted in the next 4 evictions I think those 4 people will remain in sequester and there will be another Battle Back comp to re-enter the house.  Otherwise, their numbers will be messed up for the season schedule.  Of course they could easily fix it with a jury battle back or take away one of the double evictions or something, but this would give them a chance to send Frank back into the house again when it will be harder to get him out again.

They tried that being up front with the number thing last year with the secret phone call and they messed that up.  Remember how Day insisted she would be #7 even though Clay had claimed it and then she ended up getting her way?  This is just another failed attempt at production trying to be transparent.  If they had given us the number of the winner, I can guarantee, we wouldn't have seen them picking on the feeds.  I do like the idea of keeping their envelopes on the memory wall until eviction and having them open when the winner is found, but make no doubt about it, there will be a winner in these next four weeks.  Productio has never been shy about showing their bias and blatant rigging, look at the Pandora Boxx that saved Rachel and jordan, as well as the cancelled eviction that saved Frank his last season.

What would be really funny is if one of them breaks the rules and opens the envelope and it says something to the effect of, "Congratulations, you have won the round trip ticket, if you have just been evicted and are in the presence of Julie achen, you may now re-enter the house.  If you have not just been evicted and are still in the house, this is your round trip cost back home, please gather your belongings and report to the diary room"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They tried that being up front with the number thing last year with the secret phone call and they messed that up.  Remember how Day insisted she would be #7 even though Clay had claimed it and then she ended up getting her way?  This is just another failed attempt at production trying to be transparent.  If they had given us the number of the winner, I can guarantee, we wouldn't have seen them picking on the feeds.  I do like the idea of keeping their envelopes on the memory wall until eviction and having them open when the winner is found, but make no doubt about it, there will be a winner in these next four weeks.  Productio has never been shy about showing their bias and blatant rigging, look at the Pandora Boxx that saved Rachel and jordan, as well as the cancelled eviction that saved Frank his last season.

What would be really funny is if one of them breaks the rules and opens the envelope and it says something to the effect of, "Congratulations, you have won the round trip ticket, if you have just been evicted and are in the presence of Julie achen, you may now re-enter the house.  If you have not just been evicted and are still in the house, this is your round trip cost back home, please gather your belongings and report to the diary room"

Oh I agree. They keep FAILING at transparency because it is impossible for them to manipulate things if they ARE actually transparent! chuckle

Love your twist on breaking the rules though. You are an evil one Ctown, always thinking of a new penalty for the hg's! Twisted Evil

And I have to say I really enjoy it! Devil Snicker
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Love your twist on breaking the rules though.  You are an evil one Ctown, always thinking of a new penalty for the hg's!  Twisted Evil

And I have to say I really enjoy it!  Devil Snicker

Whats funny is that Paulie actually got this bright idea that they should just gather up all the envelopes, including stealing Frank and Bridgettes and open them all so that they are all voided. This may actually be the stupidest idea to date. They have clearly stated that tampering with anothers envelope will result in a penalty, but they did not say what the penalty is.

Now one strategy would be for the rest of them, since not a single player is on Frank and Bridgettes side, to all open their envelopes and see if any of them have (had) the one way ticket so that they can confirm whoever they are sending out the door will really be gone for good. But even this would be a stupid idea. Good luck convincing someone to possibly give up this advantage just so they can see if someone else may or may not have it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:48 pm

In the real world Frank getting a second chance to play the same game again, in another game would be astronomical (remember he got a second chance the first time he played) but we are talking about Frank the golden boy of the show.
Now correct me if I am wrong but when Jeff played a second time the coup da ta (or what ever it is called) was played again and he didn't win it. ( I have a vague memory of me and ctown discussing it then.) I think it will be interesting if Frank wins it because the feed people are already pissed about the black out they went threw. I wonder if this will tip the scales even more and if it does will production pay any attention.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Naru wrote:
In the real world Frank getting a second chance to play the same game again, in another game would be astronomical (remember he got a second chance the first time he played) but we are talking about Frank the golden boy of the show.
Now correct me if I am wrong but when Jeff played a second time the coup da ta (or what ever it is called) was played again and he didn't win it. ( I have a vague memory of me and ctown discussing it then.) I think it will be interesting if Frank wins it because the feed people are already pissed about the black out they went threw. I wonder if this will tip the scales even more and if it does will production pay any attention.

On Jeffs first time in the house, he did play the coup de 'tat but it wasn't to save himself. On his 2nd time around, there was not a coup de 'tat or anything resembling one, the only extra twist that season was the Pandoras box which saved Rachel and Jordan from being evicted.

As far as people being pissed, there will be people pissed regardless of any outcome. I honestly believe the only reason the feeds didn't go down for the secret room was to make up for the endurance thing, but they did partially go down for when certain HG's were in the secret room. I also posted this on another thread, but it is sad what this has turned into because now there are fans on social media actually ASKING production to step in and save Frank again. Production absolutely loves this. If they do nothing and Frank goes without returning, they think they have credibility with fans that they don't manipulate, and if he does come back, other fans are ecstatic that he is staying in the house. It's win win
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Love your twist on breaking the rules though.  You are an evil one Ctown, always thinking of a new penalty for the hg's!  Twisted Evil

And I have to say I really enjoy it!  Devil Snicker

Whats funny is that Paulie actually got this bright idea that they should just gather up all the envelopes, including stealing Frank and Bridgettes and open them all so that they are all voided.  This may actually be the stupidest idea to date.  They have clearly stated that tampering with anothers envelope will result in a penalty, but they did not say what the penalty is.

Now one strategy would be for the rest of them, since not a single player is on Frank and Bridgettes side, to all open their envelopes and see if any of them have (had) the one way ticket so that they can confirm whoever they are sending out the door will really be gone for good.  But even this would be a stupid idea.  Good luck convincing someone to possibly give up this advantage just so they can see if someone else may or may not have it.

Paulie spitballs this kind of shit all the time, but if someone else would say it, he would be commenting to all his "bros" how stupid they are. He also was saying for several days in a row that he was going to put up Day and Zak because he knows that Zak is still loyal to Day to an extent. I thought he was just talking tough, but would never have the balls to do something like that. Then yesterday it became more clear to me. He was saying it to "prove" he could cut her at any time and wouldn't care so that others would feel the same about their side girl (i.e. Corey and James), because then he started saying that he wouldn't mind if she was the last girl because she won't win anything anyway. Then it struck me...............she is definitely his Victoria in the Derrick playbook. Derrick used to offer Victoria to go on the block all the time and always said he would cut he at any point without caring! I wonder how long it took Derrick to memorize the Derrick playbook word for word?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   

Back to top Go down

Secret room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2