View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Secret room   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 pm

So what is in the secret room and who will be the one to find it?

They say its something that will be played out in the next 4 weeks, seems to be a certainty to me that it will have to do with a rewind or something that will cancel out an eviction. Evel Dick thinks its a coup detat, but I highly doubt that. Not after what happened the last time they did a stupid twist like that.

Another good theory I saw was from Ian Terry, the phone booth is going to come into play for the secret room. The clues are on the departure boards and signs throughout. To enter the secret room, you will need to punch a code into the phone booth to open it.

How much you want to bet that Frank has an aha moment and figures it out, coincidentally right after a DR session?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:36 am

I think it will be a room where you can ease drop on a conversation. You know, since there are phones.....I think the phone booth will end up being a hotline into a conversation going on while someone in HOH is talking to someone in the Brittan room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:14 am

@EvelDick wrote:
if they don't tell us what the thing actually is in the secret room BEFORE someone finds it... better not be able to change it depending who

@EvelDick wrote:
oh Frank found it, Coupon D'eat oh Michelle found it, gift certificate to Chilis

Sad thing is, you already know the producers are thinking along these lines
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
@EvelDick wrote:
if they don't tell us what the thing actually is in the secret room BEFORE someone finds it... better not be able to change it depending who

@EvelDick wrote:
oh Frank found it, Coupon D'eat  oh Michelle found it, gift certificate to Chilis

Sad thing is, you already know the producers are thinking along these lines

Well they are talking about talking James out of using Pandora's box. I think James getting it would be like....wow! (not Pandora's box, the secret room.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:13 am

Now that I've seen the show, I know what Ian was tweeting about.  The green world's on those signs state secret destination departing now.

It went tokyo, Ocho rios, London and nairobi.  That's the order to put in the numbers from the departure board .

From the departure board:

Tokyo is flight 12 departing at 2:25
Ocho rios  is flight 31a departing at 3:45
London is flight 22b departing at 3:15
Nairobi is flight 18 departing at 7:30

So based on some of the flightshow having numbers, my first guess for the code is 225345315730

Now the 31a and 22b could come into play where the letter simply are substituted with numbers onow a phone, in this case the number 1.

But it could be trickier where you have to figure out the right combination.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
Now that I've seen the show, I know what Ian was tweeting about.  The green world's on those signs state secret destination departing now.

It went tokyo, Ocho rios, London and nairobi.  That's the order to put in the numbers from the departure board .

So based on some of the flightshow having numbers, my first guess for the code is 225345315730

Now the 31a and 22b could come into play where the letter simply are substituted with numbers onow a phone, in this case the number 1.

Nicely put together. Now the question is....how will the hg pick up on it.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:31 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Nicely put together. Now the question is....how will the hg pick up on it.

For starters, the DR will tell Frank how to figure it out, then we will get footage of him trying all kinds of different combos, then when he doesn't get it, they will tell him what code to out in, then when he still doesn't get it, they will just open the room for him regardless of what code he puts in
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:51 am

I have to preface this with I LOVE THE SECRET ROOM! I was hoping BB would bring this back one of these days. I loved Season 6 when Rachel found the secret room while Sarah was sleeping!! And Kaysar passed right by her. That was great!! So I'm psyched about this one. And that room was where the have not room is now I think?? So the secret room has to be somewhere near the London room.

I purposely haven't read anything about the secret room because I want to figure this one out on my own... I love puzzles like this. However I'm not sure they'll show us enough clues TO figure it out.

So what I noticed on today's show were the words in GREEN: Secret Destination departing now

Figured that means that the secret room is now in play. And I noticed the locations: Tokyo, Ocho Rios, London and Nairobi....

And then they showed the departure board but I couldn't tell what was on there. It was way too blurry. So I grabbed a pic online and the times and flight numbers are
Tokyo 12  2:25
Ocho Rios 31 3:45
London 228 3:15
Nairobi 18 7:30
Maybe this is some type of secret password? Or code?

And finally they showed the Big Brother Airlines plane. Maybe it's pointing toward the secret room?? Or is there perhaps a clue hidden underneath? Like it was hidden underneath the compass in Season 6. Which is how Rachel found the room in the first place!

Or maybe the HGs have to type a password somewhere. But where? Maybe the little London telephone booth may have something to do with it because my husband and I have both thought the little phone booth was interesting. Especially that it had a working phone.  So maybe if they enter a code in there somewhere, the door opens?? Or that's a hint of some sorts? Does the phone have a keypad?

Or perhaps they have to enter the destinations names in order somewhere as a password?

Or do the  have clocks anywhere? You know the types that show the different countries? Maybe they have to change the clocks to a specific time and then enter the flight numbers somewhere??

Who knows! But I feel that I'm close... Just maybe not close enough.

So who's going to be the first to figure this out? Someone has to have noticed that these signs suddenly appeared because they weren't there before. Or at least I never saw them. And tonight on BBAD they zoomed in on a few.

Well I'm gonna go rewind BBAD and look for more clues! Someone please tell me if the secret room has been revealed!

Also if any of my theories were already mentioned, forgive me for the repeats, but like I said I was not reading any posts about this... Until it's solved!

seehearspeak
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:37 am

KeenLizzy wrote:

So who's going to be the first to figure this out? Someone has to have noticed that these signs suddenly appeared because they weren't there before. Or at least I never saw them. And tonight on BBAD they zoomed in on a few.
seehearspeak

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they have been there the whole time. I know because I was thinking during BBAD they were showing these posters while good game talk was going on. That is when I realized they have to be for something I just couldn't figure out what. Well now we know and knowing is half the battle......Go! Joe! (little GI Joe reference for us folks with one foot in the home.....LOL)

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:

For starters, the DR will tell Frank how to figure it out, then we will get footage of him trying all kinds of different combos, then when he doesn't get it, they will tell him what code to out in, then when he still doesn't get it, they will just open the room for him regardless of what code he puts in

That Sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Naru wrote:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they have been there the whole time. I know because I was thinking during BBAD they were showing these posters while good game talk was going on. That is when I realized they have to be for something I just couldn't figure out what. Well now we know and knowing is half the battle......Go! Joe! (little GI Joe reference for us folks with one foot in the home.....LOL)

Yes and no, they have been there the whole time, but they didn't always say what they say nkw, they've changed.

I guess brother isn't too brilliant either

From @BBfeedster
Quote :

Michelle: That secret room upstairs.  You heard all that drilling.  Paulie:  You think they'll open it while James is up there? #BB18

Now why the hell wouldn't this room be ready before any of them enter the house?  It's not like they were using Google it for something.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:06 am

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=25399260&Forum=All_Forums&Words=105197&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=25399260&Search=true#Post25399260

This was posted on Joker's. Thought you guys might want to see it. Like I said Day and Michelle are about the only ones who look at this stuff all the time, so my money is on one of them finding it first if they are just expected to notice it, unless the DR "helps" Frank since he WILL be on the block on Thursday next to his Cabbage Patch Girl.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:35 am

Well it looks like Frank has received his "hint" from the DR. All of the sudden tonight in the Safari room he picked up the 35 mm camera that is in there and was messing with it intently. Paul was I there with him. I thought maybe he was just bored, but he really seemed to be trying to open the camera case and couldn't figure it out. As soon as Paul left the room, Frank started searching it everywhere. Then not long after that, he was called to the DR. They should at least TRY to cover up that they are trying to give it to him.

Oh, and about 10 or 15 minutes before Frank did this, he came out of the bathroom and started directly up to one of the cameras like he was looking for something at that time too. I hope someone sees him searching for shit and beats him to the punch for finding the room and/or the extra power.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:19 am

Naru wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

seehearspeak

Have they though? I just barely started noticing those signs during BBAD this week. I too saw them zooming in during the good game talk. But this week after they revealed the secret twist is when they started to zoom in on the signs.

And I checked pics from the tour of the house and I didn't see those signs. And when the first few eps came out I don't remember seeing signs. But I don't have the feeds so I can't rewind. but I don't remember seeing signs in the house this entire time.

Confused
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am

I don't know about all the specific signs, but I know the departure board and the pictures on the walls in the bedrooms have been there since the game began. I remember the departure board being mentioned either when Julie did the house tour or it could have been one of the pre-show interviews that Grodner and Rich did. So, I am pretty sure those signs have been there all along. Plus Michelle and Day have made mention of memorizing the information on those boards since the game began too. Now whether or not anything on those boards and signs have changed since the game started, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:58 am

Mon 12:38 AM BBT Frank jokes with Brid that it doesn't matter if the pov gets used because they will give them a Coup d'Eta by the end of the week.

Joking or not, it is probably the most truthful thing said in the house in a long time!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 12:38 AM BBT Frank jokes with Brid that it doesn't matter if the pov gets used because they will give them a Coup d'Eta by the end of the week.

Joking or not, it is probably the most truthful thing said in the house in a long time!

evidence for the jury in my mind. (meaning if you think the game is rigged or not this can ans will be used in arguments...lol)

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well it looks like Frank has received his "hint" from the DR.  All of the sudden tonight in the Safari room he picked up the 35 mm camera that is in there and was messing with it intently.  Paul was I there with him.  I thought maybe he was just bored, but he really seemed to be trying to open the camera case and couldn't figure it out.  As soon as Paul left the room, Frank started searching it everywhere.  Then not long after that, he was called to the DR.  They should at least TRY to cover up that they are trying to give it to him.

Oh, and about 10 or 15 minutes before Frank did this, he came out of the bathroom and started directly up to one of the cameras like he was looking for something at that time too.  I hope someone sees him searching for shit and beats him to the punch for finding the room and/or the extra power

Frankly,(see what I did there) I am shocked! Cheating and hints from production on BB???? Never! Sarcastic

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:02 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well it looks like Frank has received his "hint" from the DR.  All of the sudden tonight in the Safari room he picked up the 35 mm camera that is in there and was messing with it intently.  Paul was I there with him.  I thought maybe he was just bored, but he really seemed to be trying to open the camera case and couldn't figure it out.  As soon as Paul left the room, Frank started searching it everywhere.  Then not long after that, he was called to the DR.  They should at least TRY to cover up that they are trying to give it to him.

Oh, and about 10 or 15 minutes before Frank did this, he came out of the bathroom and started directly up to one of the cameras like he was looking for something at that time too.  I hope someone sees him searching for shit and beats him to the punch for finding the room and/or the extra power

Frankly,(see what I did there) I am shocked! Cheating and hints from production on BB????  Never! Sarcastic

clapping
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Found THIS.

Also, at 10:10pm BBT last night, Frank mysteriously started looking around for...something.

Clues to the secret room, perhaps. Twitter blew up last night over this, as fans tweeted Executive Producer (Allison Grodner) for maybe giving Frank a tip-off to start searching for clues. This is just a theory, obviously, so who knows why all of a sudden he started looking around. The timing is pretty perfect though. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Production interference has become such the norm, there are some people actually ASKING production to intervene to save Frank. That's how sad it's become.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 pm

They are now all aware of a secret room and are actively looking for it.

You just know the power is gonna depend on who finds it.

Michelle finds it: It's a free donut when she leaves the house.

Frank finds it: Automatic pass to Final 2
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Pics have been leaked:

A closer look

No doubt someone will find it soon. Paul was very close, he was looking at the little model plane but didn't notice the tiny letters on the windows that say "Call Paris", then he broke one of the wings and earned a "stop that" from production. In other words, "Hey, Frank is supposed to find that!"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:29 pm

And now it appears that Paul has found it but got a message on the phone that says to return when the coast is clear. He is telling the others that he got it and to keep Frank and Bridgette away from the phone, once nobody is around he can go in there.

So what will he get? A mystery button that he doesn't know what it does and as soon as he pushes it, the week resets!

How funny would it be if they did a reset and it went all the way back to the moment after Tiff got evicted and they have to do the battle back all over again? (Yes, I know that won't happen, the other 4 have already been active on social media!)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Here is the message Paul heard when he ofund the room:

Quote :
Stay calm and don't panic. You're about to be given top secret information. Congratulations, you have just discovered the secret destination. By your feet, a door will unlatch to a tunnel. Once inside, use the rope to close the door behind you and then through the tunnel into the secret destination. It may be in your best interest to keep this a secret for now. If you are ready to enter the tunnel, the door will open in 5 seconds, if not, leave the phone booth now and return when the coast is clear and dial paris again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret room   

Back to top Go down

Secret room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next