DR Counts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: DR Counts   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 pm

This is just hysterical, Glenn was in the house for a total of one day and 2 episodes counting both premier nights, and he has had more DR sessions than Michelle and just as many as Zak.

Yeah, Michelle or Zak have a chance at winning this game!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm

That is hilarious! I was surprised that Michelle was not getting any DR air time because she is pretty witty in the house, but then when they showed her this week, it was AWFUL. She looked like a deer in the headlights reading a cue card. It is so weird how the DR setting (and production feeding them lines) affects some of the hg's.

Zak is the Victoria of this season with a bit more personality and better in social situations. I thought she had some sass in her at the beginning seeing her and Day have conversations, but since then I have realized that she really just plays off of others and doesn't have that same zing factor that Day has.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Zak is the Victoria of this season with a bit more personality and better in social situations.  I thought she had some sass in her at the beginning seeing her and Day have conversations, but since then I have realized that she really just plays off of others and doesn't have that same zing factor that Day has.

The thing with Zak, is this was a casting stunt. They already have Day to fill the angry/sassy black woman sterotype so Zak was cast to just be a run of the mill wallflower who just happens to be black. They are trying to show diversity that they don't cast stereotypes. You can say she was cast for the exact opposite reason that Day was cast.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Would you look at that, Michelle had a couple DR's, now Zak is the lowest one. Wow, the past 6 episodes, not a single DR from Zak, great casting there, she really brings a lot to the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:33 am

ctown28 wrote:

Would you look at that, Michelle had a couple DR's, now Zak is the lowest one.  Wow, the past 6 episodes, not a single DR from Zak, great casting there, she really brings a lot to the game.

She is an absolute waste of space. Michelle told her that she heard Zak might go on the block NEXT week, and she has been paranoid about it, asking Paulie if he will protect her. She was also saying she doesn't understand it because she "never did anything to anybody" for them to want her to be put up. Well, someone needs to tell her THAT is exactly why she is going to be used on the block in the coming weeks, because she does NOTHING and if she is sacrificed, so what? She won't even back people up in any discussion because she doesn't want a beef with anyone. She just sits, listens and jumps on whatever the bandwagon of the week happens to be. After an HOH comp, she is up the winner's butt until they tell her she is not going up on the block.

Paulie has been saying that he will put her up next to Day so that she can't vote for Day or help Day in any way. I don't think he has the balls to be that calculated (he is supposedly in a showmance with her, but has tired of her now). He talks a big game, but there is no way he will EVER do that. I don't even see him actually putting Day on the block unless he is out of options.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Would you look at that, Michelle had a couple DR's, now Zak is the lowest one.  Wow, the past 6 episodes, not a single DR from Zak, great casting there, she really brings a lot to the game.

She is an absolute waste of space.  Michelle told her that she heard Zak might go on the block NEXT week, and she has been paranoid about it, asking Paulie if he will protect her.  She was also saying she doesn't understand it because she "never did anything to anybody" for them to want her to be put up.  Well, someone needs to tell her THAT is exactly why she is going to be used on the block in the coming weeks, because she does NOTHING and if she is sacrificed, so what?  She won't even back people up in any discussion because she doesn't want a beef with anyone.  She just sits, listens and jumps on whatever the bandwagon of the week happens to be.  After an HOH comp, she is up the winner's butt until they tell her she is not going up on the block.  

Paulie has been saying that he will put her up next to Day so that she can't vote for Day or help Day in any way.  I don't think he has the balls to be that calculated (he is supposedly in a showmance with her, but has tired of her now).  He talks a big game, but there is no way he will EVER do that.  I don't even see him actually putting Day on the block unless he is out of options.

I really don't get this. How do you play this game with out knowing that everyone will spend time on the block at least one time during the game. It is unavoidable. Dam girl! Inflate your lady parts and don't just spit out bravado when you are safe. Spit it out when your on the block as well or shut the hell up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

She is an absolute waste of space.  Michelle told her that she heard Zak might go on the block NEXT week, and she has been paranoid about it, asking Paulie if he will protect her.  She was also saying she doesn't understand it because she "never did anything to anybody" for them to want her to be put up.  Well, someone needs to tell her THAT is exactly why she is going to be used on the block in the coming weeks, because she does NOTHING and if she is sacrificed, so what?  She won't even back people up in any discussion because she doesn't want a beef with anyone.  She just sits, listens and jumps on whatever the bandwagon of the week happens to be.  After an HOH comp, she is up the winner's butt until they tell her she is not going up on the block.  

Paulie has been saying that he will put her up next to Day so that she can't vote for Day or help Day in any way.  I don't think he has the balls to be that calculated (he is supposedly in a showmance with her, but has tired of her now).  He talks a big game, but there is no way he will EVER do that.  I don't even see him actually putting Day on the block unless he is out of options.

I really don't get this. How do you play this game with out knowing that everyone will spend time on the block at least one time during the game. It is unavoidable. Dam girl! Inflate your lady parts and don't just spit out bravado when you are safe. Spit it out when your on the block as well or shut the hell up.

clapping

Exactly! You don't have to DO something in order to be put on the block, it is a part of the game!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Wow, Michelle almost doubled her DR count, of course if she hadn't won veto, she would still be at the bottom with Zak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Counts   

Back to top Go down

DR Counts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1