Who should go Vs. Who will go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Who should go Vs. Who will go   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:47 pm

I think this would be a good topic thread to have these discussions in. I would put it in poll form but since the target will be different from week to week it is best we just state our arguments for or against someone staying or going.

This week:
Day Vs. Tiffany Vs. Natalie

Me, I would vote Tiffany. One she has already shown she can not keep her mouth shut. She thinks you've wronged her (no matter how much she is at fault for that wrong) she will go to anyone and everyone and let it fly. Which make any move you have made or will make cannon fodder for her use.
She can't win comps (or so it seems), She is bipolar in this game. She talks about loyalty in this game but her loyalty will switch from week to week. This week it is Bridge to Frank and next week I garentee you she will be spilling the beans on them to who ever is in power  (if they keep her)

The arguments to vote Day out is "Day is coming for me" So what? You all know she will never win HOH, her power to persuade is exposed and with that the trust level she once had. Meaning she is about as dangerous as Bridge to no where with out Frank, only Bridge to no where can win comps and Day just can't. In fact I will go as far as to say that the only way Mamma Day wins HOH is if we vote to let her win or the house guest do.

Therefor I give her a threat level a zero (I would dare to say that even if she managed to make it to the one of the last two seats she would be a strong argument for the other person to win.)

Natalie- waste of an HOH almost as bad as sending Day home.

So there you have it. What are you arguments to vote who out and not the others? On Wednesday I'll make a post in here about how we voted and we'll see who the forum thinks should go. Just be sure to put up you vote in bold at the bottom of your post like I did so I can tally the votes. AND NO FLIP FLOPPING! Very Happy

Tiffany

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Who should go Vs. Who will go   Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Naru wrote:
Me, I would vote Tiffany. One she has already shown she can not keep her mouth shut. She thinks you've wronged her (no matter how much she is at fault for that wrong) she will go to anyone and everyone and let it fly. Which make any move you have made or will make cannon fodder for her use.
She can't win comps (or so it seems), She is bipolar in this game. She talks about loyalty in this game but her loyalty will switch from week to week. This week it is Bridge to Frank and next week I garentee you she will be spilling the beans on them to who ever is in power  (if they keep her)

I disagree.  I don't get what you mean about her showing she cannot keep her mouth shut.  She is not the one spewing things all over the place.  She has been by herself pretty much the entire game.  Even this past week, when the HoH group decided to save her, they then just cast her aside because she didn't win HoH.  Maybe if they actually talked to her a bit, she wouldn't have had to go and join forces with Frank.  She is doing what she has to do to stay in the house.

Quote :
The arguments to vote Day out is "Day is coming for me" So what? You all know she will never win HOH, her power to persuade is exposed and with that the trust level she once had. Meaning she is about as dangerous as Bridge to no where with out Frank, only Bridge to no where can win comps and Day just can't. In fact I will go as far as to say that the only way Mamma Day wins HOH is if we vote to let her win or the house guest do.

Therefor I give her a threat level a zero (I would dare to say that even if she managed to make it to the one of the last two seats she would be a strong argument for the other person to win.)

The problem here is that at the bottom of every pile of shit that has happened in the house, Day is at the bottom of it.  If anyone can't keep their mouth shut, it's Day.  What was her reasoning to going to Frank with the idea of an all girls alliance.  She is the only one that Tiffany talked to that about, so right then an there it proves she cannot be trusted.  She's talked to each and every member of her alliance about getting another member out.  So while she may not be a comp threat, she can still blow up your game.  It's more about just winning comps.

Quote :
Natalie- waste of an HOH almost as bad as sending Day home.

This much I will agree with.

Quote :
So there you have it. What are you arguments to vote who out and not the others? On Wednesday I'll make a post in here about how we voted and we'll see who the forum thinks should go. Just be sure to put up you vote in bold at the bottom of your post like I did so I can tally the votes. AND NO FLIP FLOPPING! Very Happy

I can flip flop all I want, there is nothing you can do to stop me!   neener

So, who SHOULD go, Da'Vonne. Who will go, it's too early to answer, a lot can happen between now and Thursday
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Who should go Vs. Who will go   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
AND NO FLIP FLOPPING! Very Happy

I can flip flop all I want, there is nothing you can do to stop me!   neener

Behold! Genie My magic powers! hypnotize

And presto magico!

ctown28 wrote:
I can flip flop all I want, there is nothing you can do to stop me!    Shocked

:raspberries: Devil Snicker

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: Who should go Vs. Who will go   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Well if you are Frank or Bridgette you would want Tiff in the house. If you are Michelle you would want Day in the house. Paulie's ego won't let him consider not sending Tiff out, but that is another topic.

But in general terms, I would send Tiff packing this week. I was one of those who thought it was good to keep her last week, but they handled it so poorly, it was bound to blow up. That being said, I believe Tiff still would have blown up this week no matter what. She craves game talk and shaking things up because she saw how Vanessa made that work for her. Problem is that the only way that works is if you already have some power or leverage to make your way in with people earlier in the game.

Sure Day is at the bottom of each and every controversy within the 8-pack alliance. We have been saying since the first week that her seed planting was going to come back and bite her in the ass and it has. She has lost all her credibility plain and simple. But I don't see her winning a comp any time soon. And if she does win, her targets are Frank and Bridgette. Sure she could screw it up by looking to make a drastic move with a backdoor and pawns and such, but she will meet with much resistance and she can't afford to go against the grain or she will guarantee herself an exit the following week. Plus if they send Tiff out this week, Frank will go after Day if he wins. That takes the focus off of others in the house and the chances of her winning veto to save herself are pretty slim.

Now as far as who WILL go this week, like Ctown said that could changes 6times between now and Thursday. With Paulie's ego trip and others not wanting to rock the boat, I believe Tiff will be sent packing.

I didn't comment about Nat because she is irrelevant to the discussion.

So I would vote out Tiffany and I believe Tiffany WILL go this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should go Vs. Who will go   

Back to top Go down

Who should go Vs. Who will go
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: