Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:09 pm

@BBSmokebomb wrote:
Paulie says Bridgette should ask forgiveness in the afterlife from God for standing up to him

This just takes the cake. Sorry but I don't think God cares about Big Brother with everything else that goes on in the world.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BBSmokebomb wrote:
Paulie says Bridgette should ask forgiveness in the afterlife from God for standing up to him

This just takes the cake.  Sorry but I don't think God cares about Big Brother with everything else that goes on in the world.

Great minds think alike Ctown, because this is exactly what I thought when I heard him say it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BBSmokebomb wrote:

This just takes the cake.  Sorry but I don't think God cares about Big Brother with everything else that goes on in the world.

Great minds think alike Ctown, because this is exactly what I thought when I heard him say it.  

Fate is a fickle bitch, known only to those who appreciate her as...karma.

She has a new bitch this week....his name is Paulie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:00 am

WTF is up with Natalie telling Z and James about Paulie and they both go straight back to Paulie and tattle tail? Did I miss something? Especially James,why would he do this? Is it just that they're all morons?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:28 am

Wembeley wrote:
WTF is up with Natalie telling Z and James about Paulie and they both go straight back to Paulie and tattle tail? Did I miss something? Especially James,why would he do this? Is it just that they're all morons?

Nat told James about Paulie to get him on board to flip the votes and keep Michelle. James confronted Paulie about the behavior before he had decided to go along with flipping it. Initially it bothered him that Nat had never said anything about it before now since this stuff happened a few weeks ago, and I think he was wondering if he was being played. But his talk with Paulie and then comparing notes with Paul, Vic, Bridge and Mich figured out Paulie was covered on all sides and playing all of them, so they went ahead with the flipping.

Zak was in a bad position because if she blew up at Paulie too hard she would go home. Plus she was completely in denial that Paulie could be having sex with her in the house all while plotting against him. So it was just a mess all the way around.

Also, you should know that Nat telling Zak was planned by her, James, Mich and Paul in order to make Zak blow up and Paulie be on board with sending her out because of it, but it backfired in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:33 am

I KNEW there had to be more to the story. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:37 am

Okay, now I am wondering if this big pity party Paulie has been having is strategy. Don't get me wrong, I am convinced he is a big cry baby and a sore loser, but I think now it has morphed into something else.

He keeps saying he is crushed, he is checked out, he head isn't right and shit like that. How long before Paul decides that Corey is a bigger threat because Paulie is so out of game mode? In fact Paul and James talked today and Paul asked James if he thought it would be a good idea to get into Corey's head and make him think HE might be going home to "see how he reacts" to it or at least will be so nervous on Thursday and stays, won't do as well in the HOH comp. I think Paulie's behavior is getting to Paul, so maybe it is not such a bad plan after all?
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:39 am

Wow, that's a great way to go about things but is Paulie smart enough to figure this out? Question
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:01 am

Wembeley wrote:
Wow, that's a great way to go about things but is Paulie smart enough to figure this out? Question

Only if Derrick told him that before he came into the house! chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:24 pm

This Paulie thing has taken an horrible turn.  He is trying to talk Victor into using veto on Corey and putting up James as a replacementso he can actually campaign. Victor isn't buying it, so Paulie pulled a johnny Fairplay tactic, he told vic that he is only playing the game to help his sick aunt who is dying of cancer.  He needs the money. For her medical bills.  Then he told vic, that if he puts James up, that if Paulie winsays hoh next week, he swears on his sick aunt that he won't out Paul or Victor up next week.

This is just plain despicable and thankfully they aren't buying it.  Why would this sick aunt only come up now, and more importantly if he really needs money for his sick aunt, why would he not stay in jury when he goes there to make extra money instead of just going home and forfeiting his stipend?

Funny thing about when he was talking about his claustrophobia James printed out to him how big the jury house and it's nowhere near as confined than the BB house. Paulie's answer,was that it maybe bigger but mentally it's claustrophobic.  Gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm

I am not even sure despicable is a strong enough word for what he is doing. I believe in the first week he mentioned a family member with cancer or something and I thought to myself, OMG he's going to play THAT card, but then he dropped it. All I can say is if he DOES have an aunt with cancer, using it as strategy and then swearing on the poor woman's life is about as low as a person can go in my opinion. I never would have believed that Paulie would stoop that low. And he isn't dropping it, he was talking to Paul about it a little while ago again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I am not even sure despicable is a strong enough word for what he is doing.  I believe in the first week he mentioned a family member with cancer or something and I thought to myself, OMG he's going to play THAT card, but then he dropped it.  All I can say is if he DOES have an aunt with cancer, using it as strategy and then swearing on the poor woman's life is about as low as a person can go in my opinion.  I never would have believed that Paulie would stoop that low.  And he isn't dropping it, he was talking to Paul about it a little while ago again.  

Vic and Paul talked about it also, and Vic was actually appalled that he tried that. He said he is not going to let Paulie put his sick Aunt on him, he has his own problems to worry about. He then also stated that its hypocritical of Paulie since he was venting about Natalie wanting the money to pay off student loans. The basis of it is that everyone has problems and could use the money for various reasons. Of course Paul just agreed with it all because money is a problem that Paul does not have
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Now Paulie is pushing to Natalie reasons why he should stay. He went from saying he wants to make things right for playing both sides and get everyone one step further, when that didn't work he is now going back to saying he wont go to jury house and will just go home, so he wants to stay to protect the integrity of the game so that a player doesn't leave jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Late last night after a couple of discussions, Paulie seemed to accept that he can't save himself at this point. Still mentions not staying in jury, but not like he was. Of course it could be very different today for sure. But let's say by Thursday he finally sees the writing on the wall.

If Paulie actually does want to help Corey and Nicole get out of the hole they are in like he says he does and repay some of the loyalty they gave him in the game, he should blow some shit up before he leaves.

Before the live show, he should talk to Vic one on one. Tell him that he respect Vic and wants him to have all the information before he leaves and what he does with it is completely up to him. Tell him that he had a final 2 deal with Paul, called PP. The 2 of them planned things out every week and they BOTH planned to cut Vic in the DE because he is such a HUGE competitor and it would be hard to get him out. They pulled others in to paint a target on Vic's back to do the dirty work for them, so just about everyone in the house was in on the plan and if he doesn't believe Paulie he can verify it with others because Paul talked about it just as much as Paulie did. Then tell him if Paul tries to say it was just talk or he wasn't going through with it, he needs to ask himself why Paul didn't warn Vic there was talk about it especially after Vic told him what Day whispered to him when she was evicted? Then leave it there.

Then in his speech he needs to specifically call out Paul. Tell everyone he and Paul had a final 2 called PP. State that Paul will deny it or say he just played along for info because that IS his game, taking information from side to side to gain trust, but ask yourselves with all the information that has come out this week, why has he not told any of you about it? Maybe because it is true? Then turn to Vic and tell him that he already shared some of this with Vic before the show today and again tell him he can verify this information with just about anyone in the house. Then say it is one thing to be stabbed in the heart by someone you are playing the game with, but when it is the person you believe is your closest "ride or die" it is really something else for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Calling out Paul will do nothing for him or to hurt Paul. With the whole Vic being the target in double eviction Paul can have a very easy answer, if that were the case, why is Vic still here? They had the opportunity to send him packing during DE but they didn't. If they were all in on the plan, what changed?

Plus there is the fact, that if Paulie does return via RT, he will still need someone besides Corey and Nic on his side. Who is that going to be. He's already blown up his own game and attempting to blow up someone elses will just come off as petty and bitter. That will only make the target on him and Nicorey even bigger.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:28 pm

I think at this point PAulie has lost all credibility and nobody will believe a word he says, he still has to keep the thought open that he could very well return to the game so it would be better to continue trying to repair relationships than to further damage them. That plus he has already admitted to everyone that he was playing both sides of the house and Paul has told them he had to drop Paulie because of it. Pauls story jobes much better than what Paulie would be selling.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Calling out Paul will do nothing for him or to hurt Paul.  With the whole Vic being the target in double eviction Paul can have a very easy answer, if that were the case, why is Vic still here?  They had the opportunity to send him packing during DE but they didn't.  If they were all in on the plan, what changed?

Plus there is the fact, that if Paulie does return via RT, he will still need someone besides Corey and Nic on his side.  Who is that going to be.  He's already blown up his own game and attempting to blow up someone elses will just come off as petty and bitter.  That will only make the target on him and Nicorey even bigger.

What changed? Well the vote flipping, the crumbling of the Executives and they all panicked as a result not knowing where anyone stood. Remember when Corey won HOH he got the group of guys together and asked if they were doing this or not and asked who they wanted to put up in the eviction. THAT is what changed. And with Vic standing right there, none of them were going to say let's get Vic out.

The primary thing here is that Paul was withholding vital information from Victor ever since Day's eviction. Hell he didn't even share it with Victor this week when he told him to take this shot at Paulie and Corey. He made it seem like he just became aware of Paulie's double dealings or something and I believe that it WILL be important to Victor. He might not strike right away, but he will file it back and Paul could finally find himself in trouble for playing the middle (the very thing he is dogging Paulie for doing).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think at this point PAulie has lost all credibility and nobody will believe a word he says, he still has to keep the thought open that he could very well return to the game so it would be better to continue trying to repair relationships than to further damage them.  That plus he has already admitted to everyone that he was playing both sides of the house and Paul has told them he had to drop Paulie because of it.  Pauls story jobes much better than what Paulie would be selling.

There is no repairing his relationship with Paul anyway. It is too far gone. But, I believe that Victor will be interested in this information. He may not act on it right away, but he is all about integrity and loyalty and if he finds out that the "only person in the house he trusts" has been playing fast and loose with his life in the game, then I think it will alter his course. Maybe not right away, but Paul won't be controlling him to the extent he does now and will be shitting in his pants along with everyone else when Vic is HOH again 2 weeks from now.

Plus I am all about the blow shit up, because it is more entertaining for me. Paul has been way too comfortable and needs to feel the heat a bit. And if Vic is not clued in, then him and Paul will just run the table and it will be back to the predictable bullshit once again and the final 3 will be Vic, Paul and Nat.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Remember when Corey won HOH he got the group of guys together and asked if they were doing this or not and asked who they wanted to put up in the eviction.  THAT is what changed.  And with Vic standing right there, none of them were going to say let's get Vic out.

Inconsequential, they have been talking about DE plans for at least a week, still esy for Paul to deflect it. "If this were the plan, we would have talked about it. As soon as Corey won HoH and he asked if we are still doing this, if you were the plan, we would have said stick to the plan we talked about, then said the same thing when he had the opportunity to backdoor you after he won veto. That should be enough to convince you, they had the opportunity and passed on it. To get Bridgette out of all people. If there is this grand plan to cut him at DE, why pass it up to get out Bridgette? It makes no sense. Now they are just pissed because they've been exposed and are trying to deflect"

Vic would buy that in a heartbeat. He does not trust anyone except Paul. Why didn't Paul tell him about the plan you ask? Because the conversation never happened, at least not as far as Paul is concerned.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:36 pm

This Paulie shit keeps getting funnier and funnier. Paulies twitter account has now been marked as private by whoever is running it because it has been flooded with anti-Palie messages.

And even funnier, Paulie and Cody's father is getting into a Twitter war with Evel Dick for talking shit about Cody and Paulie. Dick will normally leave peoples families out of it, but since their father started on him, gloves are off and its hysterical.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
  Remember when Corey won HOH he got the group of guys together and asked if they were doing this or not and asked who they wanted to put up in the eviction.  THAT is what changed.  And with Vic standing right there, none of them were going to say let's get Vic out.

Inconsequential, they have been talking about DE plans for at least a week, still esy for Paul to deflect it.  "If this were the plan, we would have talked about it.  As soon as Corey won HoH and he asked if we are still doing this, if you were the plan, we would have said stick to the plan we talked about, then said the same thing when he had the opportunity to backdoor you after he won veto.  That should be enough to convince you, they had the opportunity and passed on it.  To get Bridgette out of all people.  If there is this grand plan to cut him at DE, why pass it up to get out Bridgette?  It makes no sense.  Now they are just pissed because they've been exposed and are trying to deflect"

Vic would buy that in a heartbeat.  He does not trust anyone except Paul.  Why didn't Paul tell him about the plan you ask?  Because the conversation never happened, at least not as far as Paul is concerned.

But you have to remember that Paulie is not the only one who was privy to this plan. Mich, James Nicole and Corey were all included in the conversations as well.

Remember after Victor won HOH this week and he talked with Nicole and asked her to confirm there was actually a plan, but then didn't discuss the details of their conversation with Paul or anyone else? This tells me he wanted to know exactly who else was in the room. If Paulie drops this information to him, Vic could very well ask Nicole once again. She didn't want to name drop before an won't want to drop it now, but if he says Paul's name, it could be the trigger.

I am just saying that if I was leaving the house and felt that the people I was closest to were screwing me, I would make sure the person who was most comfortable from the group got blown up too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This Paulie shit keeps getting funnier and funnier.  Paulies twitter account has now been marked as private by whoever is running it because it has been flooded with anti-Palie messages.

And even funnier, Paulie and Cody's father is getting into a Twitter war with Evel Dick for talking shit about Cody and Paulie.  Dick will normally leave peoples families out of it, but since their father started on him, gloves are off and its hysterical.

I can pretty much guess who will win a war of words in that combination for sure. Evel Dick is the king of that kind of shit. They will wish they had not opened that can of worms!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Tue 1:56 PM BBT Group head in to find a smaller table.

Tue 1:54 PM BBT INDOOR Lockdown!

Another shot to Paulie in the gut. I am sure SOMEONE (I would guess Nat or Mich) that they wouldn't be giving us a smaller table if there was a RT ticket winner or a returning juror, right?

chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Another shot to Paulie in the gut.  I am sure SOMEONE (I would guess Nat or Mich) that they wouldn't be giving us a smaller table if there was a RT ticket winner or a returning juror, right?

chuckle

Actually there is nothing to look into here. They are currently at 8 people and the new table seats 8 people so even with a return player there is enough room. The old table sat 16, just surprised they waited until now to make the change
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Another shot to Paulie in the gut.  I am sure SOMEONE (I would guess Nat or Mich) that they wouldn't be giving us a smaller table if there was a RT ticket winner or a returning juror, right?

chuckle

Actually there is nothing to look into here.  They are currently at 8 people and the new table seats 8 people so even with a return player there is enough room.  The old table sat 16, just surprised they waited until now to make the change

I didn't see any significance to it personally, I am just talking about it being like another shot at Paulie that he is definitely leaving the house and may not have the RT ticket because the did it at THIS time. In other words the paranoia type things that hg's feel when stuff like this happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   

Back to top Go down

Paulie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2