View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 pm

This guy is getting on my last nerve. He thinks he has the game won already and is way too cocky. He was on the block the first week but never in any real danger, and like Frank, Bridgette and Michelle, has been safe due to this ridiculous twist.

He really needs to be taken down a peg or two and feel some heat. It cracks me up every year when we get these people like him that think their alliance is gong to run the table and win every HOH and POV.

We need Frank to wake up and see that he is being played by Paulie and for the other HG'S to get tired of his nastiness and put him in his place.

What I really want to see, is a stupid twist work to our advantage, put him up as a roadkill nom ànd let him stew over who it was that put him up. It would drive him crazy not knowing who would dare put him up.

Another thing I've noticed with him, he never talks about his brother in game related discussions, it's always Derrick.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I could not agree with you more. He really thinks he has all the answers and if I hear him say one more time that he is ALWAYS cool, calm and collected and NEVER panics, I will vomit.

I noticed he talks about Derrick all the time too. You would think that would be a red flag to those playing the game with him (especially Nicole) that he thinks he is running his own agenda and using them all. I think he sees Corey and/or Paul as his "Cody" but I think when it comes to a head with the Paulie/Frank showdown that the one in power is the one Paul will go with. Corey seems to be his right hand man, and let's face it Corey is a follower plain and simple. But, Nicole seems to have a pretty good hold on Corey for now. Even Zak (the ultimate floater of the house in my opinion, even more than Paul) would drop him if he was not on the power end of things. I have watched her suck up behind the scenes to anyone who is in power. She will sit with them and talk with them and schmooze them. She did it with Tiff this week after she won RK and did it with Bridgette last week.

I saw a post on Joker's about a conversation that James and Day were having yesterday about targeting Paulie next week. James had said last week when the vote flipping was occurring that Paulie was acting like he was running the show, so I guess it is possible. But Paulie also said James approached him about working with him going forward, so who knows. I want to go back and watch that conversation because we know that Joker's is not accurate, but I do use it for timestamps and such. Hell if James pulls this HOH, he just might put both Frank and Paulie on the block and see where the chips fall. He could always tell both of them that he is putting them up to battle the other one in the veto so he can send them home. Let's see how calm, cool and collected Paulie would be in THAT position!
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This guy is getting on my last nerve.  He thinks he has the game won already and is way too cocky.  He was on the block the first week but never in any real danger, and like Frank, Bridgette and Michelle, has been safe due to this ridiculous twist.

He really needs to be taken down a peg or two and feel some heat.  It cracks me up every year when we get these people like him that think their alliance is gong to run the table and win every HOH and POV.

We need Frank to wake up and see that he is being played by Paulie and for the other HG'S to get tired of his nastiness and put him in his place.  

What I really want to see, is a stupid twist work to our advantage, put him up as a roadkill nom ànd let him stew over who it was that put him up.  It would drive him crazy not knowing who would dare put him up.

Another thing I've noticed with him, he never talks about his brother in game related discussions, it's always Derrick.  

I totally agree. His arrogance is over the top. He thinks he is guarenteed to win and that he, Corey, and Paul will win all of the comps the rest of the season. He is on my last nerve and I want him out!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This guy is getting on my last nerve.  He thinks he has the game won already and is way too cocky.  He was on the block the first week but never in any real danger, and like Frank, Bridgette and Michelle, has been safe due to this ridiculous twist.

He really needs to be taken down a peg or two and feel some heat.  It cracks me up every year when we get these people like him that think their alliance is gong to run the table and win every HOH and POV.

What I really want to see, is a stupid twist work to our advantage, put him up as a roadkill nom ànd let him stew over who it was that put him up.  It would drive him crazy not knowing who would dare put him up.

I totally agree. His arrogance is over the top. He thinks he is guarenteed to win and that he, Corey, and Paul will win all of the comps the rest of the season. He is on my last nerve and I want him out!

Miss, I think it is ironic that he is banking on Paul as one of those comp beasts when he has only won 1 comp, which was a veto where he threw caution to the wind and got lucky that those bones stayed stacked in there. If Paul had seen the clips of his performance in the RK this week, I think his opinion would change. Corey is by no means anything to brag about right now either. Sure he is athletic, but that does not always correlate with comp wins in this game. I'm with you, put his butt on the block and let him feel the heat, especially if Victor is the one who returns on Friday.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Honestly, in the beginning I actually liked Paulie. Now, not so much. Way too cocky, way too "we got this." Too much thinking ahead arrogance, like you said ctown, and I agree, it is a week to week game....slow it down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Miss, I think it is ironic that he is banking on Paul as one of those comp beasts when he has only won 1 comp, which was a veto where he threw caution to the wind and got lucky that those bones stayed stacked in there.  If Paul had seen the clips of his performance in the RK this week, I think his opinion would change.  Corey is by no means anything to brag about right now either.  Sure he is athletic, but that does not always correlate with comp wins in this game.  I'm with you, put his butt on the block and let him feel the heat, especially if Victor is the one who returns on Friday.

I agree. I almost laughed when he said that between him, Paul, and Corey they would win all the comps moving forward. They really haven't won much yet. Also, I don't see Corey or Paul being able to win a mental comp.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:30 pm

I like Paulie!!
Wait let me rephrase that....

I like to look at Paulie Hubba Hubba! I don't listen to a word he says!
chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:08 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I like Paulie!!

chuckle

Please child! He isn't that good looking. That being said he is the better looking between him and his brother. affraid flash

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:38 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I like Paulie!!

chuckle

Has Lizzy found the replacement eye candy? Is this the end of......

off topic, sorry

"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:34 am

I am really hoping that Paulie feels a little heat this coming week. His attitude that he is the smartest person in the house, all his decisions are the right ones, he never panics and so on, are getting on my nerves. He embellishes A LOT when he translates his discussions with Frank to others. He makes them think he is putting Frank in his place over and over, but he is just really kind of hedging a bit, disagrees a bit and then tells him he will think about it.

And I don't remember who commented about this before that he seems so obsessed with Tiffany being Vanessa's sister and therefore the same player and not recognizing the irony that HE is a sibling too and people would make the same correlation, but I am seeing more and more bullshit with respect to that as well.

He said that before he entered the house Derrick had told him if Vanessa was in the house to get her out quickly and told him Vanessa's entire game and playbook. Then he said there were rumors that Vanessa's sister may be entering the house, so they googled her and he saw pictures of her before entering the house so he would know who she was. But, if I recall correctly wasn't he one of the last people who found out about Tiffany being Vanessa's sister? I guess he could have known about it before he was told, but I recall him seeming genuinely surprised by it.

Also, at the beginning of the game he was actually open to working with Tiffany and they spent a lot of time together. It didn't seem that he was skeptical of her then by any means. If I recall correctly he was fine with working with her up until Day told Frank about Tiff and then Frank warned Paulie about it.

I just want to see him knocked down a few pegs.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Well I am pissed that there is going to be an HOH comp and no feed. I wish I knew someone in the hacker group anonymous, because I would beg them to hack the hell out of CBS for stealing hard earned money from people and not even giving them some kind of fair trade for the deal they are forced to take. 18/5 is more like it.

Annoying dead horse cmer punch Mad6 Duh! No

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
I am really hoping that Paulie feels a little heat this coming week.  His attitude that he is the smartest person in the house, all his decisions are the right ones, he never panics and so on, are getting on my nerves.  He embellishes A LOT when he translates his discussions with Frank to others.  He makes them think he is putting Frank in his place over and over, but he is just really kind of hedging a bit, disagrees a bit and then tells him he will think about it.

And I don't remember who commented about this before that he seems so obsessed with Tiffany being Vanessa's sister and therefore the same player and not recognizing the irony that HE is a sibling too and people would make the same correlation, but I am seeing more and more bullshit with respect to that as well.

He said that before he entered the house Derrick had told him if Vanessa was in the house to get her out quickly and told him Vanessa's entire game and playbook.  Then he said there were rumors that Vanessa's sister may be entering the house, so they googled her and he saw pictures of her before entering the house so he would know who she was.  But, if I recall correctly wasn't he one of the last people who found out about Tiffany being Vanessa's sister?  I guess he could have known about it before he was told, but I recall him seeming genuinely surprised by it.  

Also, at the beginning of the game he was actually open to working with Tiffany and they spent a lot of time together.  It didn't seem that he was skeptical of her then by any means.  If I recall correctly he was fine with working with her up until Day told Frank about Tiff and then Frank warned Paulie about it.  

I just want to see him knocked down a few pegs.

That was me talking about Paulie and his obsession with Vanessa. He is an idiot. I guess last night he told James he is not worried about Day tainting the jury to have a girl winner because he's not planing on taking a girl to final 2. This just adds to his idiocy, not only does he thinot he has the game won, he knows who he's taking to final 2. This right here is why he has no chance. First off, you never know how things are going to fall, him and Corey thinking they will win out the HOH comps is beyond stupid. Then he doesn't even know who will be in final 3. How does he not know, he may need a girl to take him? More importantly, one of the most imordant parts of the game is jury management. If you mismanagement that jury, you are done. A perfect example of this is how Ian beat Dan in season 14. We all know Dan played the better game, just be getting to final 2, he played the better game, but it was the way he got there that lost it for him, he did a poor job of managing The jury and left them all feeling bitter. Had he managed the jury just a bit better, he'd be the only 2 time winner.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That was me talking about Paulie and his obsession with Vanessa.  He is an idiot.  I guess last night he told James he is not worried about Day tainting the jury to have a girl winner because he's not planing on taking a girl to final 2.  This just adds to his idiocy, not only does he thinot he has the game won, he knows who he's taking to final 2.  This right here is why he has no chance.  First off, you never know how things are going to fall, him and Corey thinking they will win out the HOH comps is beyond stupid. Then he doesn't even know who will be in final 3.  How does he not know, he may need a girl to take him?  More importantly, one of the most imordant parts of the game is jury management.  If you mismanagement that jury, you are done.  A perfect example of this is how Ian beat Dan in season 14.  We all know Dan played the better game, just be getting to final 2, he played the better game, but it was the way he got there that lost it for him, he did a poor job of managing The jury and left them all feeling bitter.  Had he managed the jury just a bit better, he'd be the only 2 time winner.

I love it when they talk about the list of evictees in order like those people are just going to go easily, nobody is going to win a veto or HOH that maybe they were not meant to whether someone gets lucky, has been sandbagging in some of the comps or it is a complete crapshoot. He also told his "boys" that the order of the exit of the girls could change if any of them start winning comps, but then says they need to rely on those same girls to take the other girls out for them.

I think Paulie sees himself as "Derrick" and has chosen Paul as his "Cody" because Paul hangs on his every word. Corey seems to always be on board and is a follower as well, but he tends to bounce almost everything off Nicole more so than he does Paulie. And Frank scares the hell out of Paulie whether he wants to admit it or not. This is the main reason he wants Tiff gone because he knows Day will take a shot at Frank before him, where Frank keeps saying Tiff is in his pocket (which won't last long if she stays).

I just want him to be sitting on the block somehow this week. But with the people who are left in the house and who seems to be playing with who, I don't think it is going to happen unfortunately. But at least I don't want things to go according to HIS plan that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I think Paulie sees himself as "Derrick" and has chosen Paul as his "Cody" because Paul hangs on his every word.  Corey seems to always be on board and is a follower as well, but he tends to bounce almost everything off Nicole more so than he does Paulie.  And Frank scares the hell out of Paulie whether he wants to admit it or not.  This is the main reason he wants Tiff gone because he knows Day will take a shot at Frank before him, where Frank keeps saying Tiff is in his pocket (which won't last long if she stays).

Actually I think he is looking at Paul more like his Victoria, with the exception of Paul may actually win something, but other than that, he will just be his puppet, anytime they need a pawn, it will be Paul. I guarantee you if BotB was in play this year, they would be asking Paul to be a pawn every week. Corey is more like his Cody in the stane that Corey has his relationship with Nicole like Cody had with Christine. And Corey would actually be dumb enough where if there is a final 3 of Paulie, Corey and <enter useless houseguest here> and Corey got to decide who to take, Corey would take Paulie. Whereas, Paul would take the useless player in a heartbeat.

Quote :
I just want him to be sitting on the block somehow this week.  But with the people who are left in the house and who seems to be playing with who, I don't think it is going to happen unfortunately.  But at least I don't want things to go according to HIS plan that is for sure.

Things could change up this week. It all depends on if the team twist continues. Remember, Paulie can't play for HoH this week, and with it likely being an endurance comp there are plenty who may be able to pull it off depending on what type of endurance. I'm thinking it will be the stand on the tilting wall thing, which may be something Natalie can pull off. She's a small girl and is a cheerleader, so she has some stamina. I could see Natalie throwing Paulie up there and turning the tables on him, he put her up as a pawn, she is returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I think Paulie sees himself as "Derrick" and has chosen Paul as his "Cody" because Paul hangs on his every word.  Corey seems to always be on board and is a follower as well, but he tends to bounce almost everything off Nicole more so than he does Paulie.  And Frank scares the hell out of Paulie whether he wants to admit it or not.  This is the main reason he wants Tiff gone because he knows Day will take a shot at Frank before him, where Frank keeps saying Tiff is in his pocket (which won't last long if she stays).

Actually I think he is looking at Paul more like his Victoria, with the exception of Paul may actually win something, but other than that, he will just be his puppet, anytime they need a pawn, it will be Paul.  I guarantee you if BotB was in play this year, they would be asking Paul to be a pawn every week.  Corey is more like his Cody in the stane that Corey has his relationship with Nicole like Cody had with Christine.  And Corey would actually be dumb enough where if there is a final 3 of Paulie, Corey and <enter useless houseguest here> and Corey got to decide who to take, Corey would take Paulie.  Whereas, Paul would take the useless player in a heartbeat.

Quote :
I just want him to be sitting on the block somehow this week.  But with the people who are left in the house and who seems to be playing with who, I don't think it is going to happen unfortunately.  But at least I don't want things to go according to HIS plan that is for sure.

Things could change up this week.  It all depends on if the team twist continues.  Remember, Paulie can't play for HoH this week, and with it likely being an endurance comp there are plenty who may be able to pull it off depending on what type of endurance.  I'm thinking it will be the stand on the tilting wall thing, which may be something Natalie can pull off.  She's a small girl and is a cheerleader, so she has some stamina.  I could see Natalie throwing Paulie up there and turning the tables on him, he put her up as a pawn, she is returning the favor.

OMG Ctown, you are right..........Paul IS HIS Victoria, just doing what he is told and the added benefit that he might be able to win a comp or two AND he can spy much better than Victoria ever could. Derrick was terrible at comps, but Paulie makes up for that in the play book. Corey could end up being a wrinkle in Paulie's plan. He seems like he is all "bromance" when he is with them, but he still tells Nicole just about everything and she can change his thinking a lot quicker than Paulie can. If push comes to shove and he has to make a choice between Paulie and Nicole, I could see that going either way. And I agree with you that Corey is not the brightest bulb in the box, but if he learns enough about the game before it gets to the final 3 and how people have won and lost in that situation, I could see him clipping Paulie to go for the money too, unless people tell him it would be "gay" to take the easy road, then Paulie is definitely in! chuckle

One more thing about Paul, I agree that Paul might spike Paulie at the end if he learns about votes at the end and such. But I think Paul is going to trip himself up before that happens to be honest. He plays both sides and spies very well, but when there is another division of the house, if the power is in the hands of the side against Paulie, I could see Paul jump ship, even if it is temporary and end up getting clipped. He got totally confused and didn't know what to do when people started talking about Day being a target because he was used to that side of the house all being together. Paul has not yet really grasped the game in its entirety yet, but is a quick learner. If Victor comes back into the house and survives the first week, this could change some things and actually screw up Paul's game and Paulie's by extension because Paul has all the dirt on everyone at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

One more thing about Paul, I agree that Paul might spike Paulie at the end if he learns about votes at the end and such.  But I think Paul is going to trip himself up before that happens to be honest.  He plays both sides and spies very well, but when there is another division of the house, if the power is in the hands of the side against Paulie, I could see Paul jump ship, even if it is temporary and end up getting clipped.  He got totally confused and didn't know what to do when people started talking about Day being a target because he was used to that side of the house all being together.  Paul has not yet really grasped the game in its entirety yet, but is a quick learner.  If Victor comes back into the house and survives the first week, this could change some things and actually screw up Paul's game and Paulie's by extension because Paul has all the dirt on everyone at this point.

I've seen some people compare Paul's game to that of Andy, which really isn't that far off. He seems to be in every conversation and pops up everywhere. I think he is smarter than he is letting on. He's told others that he has never watched a full season, but that may not be completely true, especially when you consider the similarity in his game and Andys. The not watching before can simply be a ruse so to try and camoflauge that same strategy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I've seen some people compare Paul's game to that of Andy, which really isn't that far off.  He seems to be in every conversation and pops up everywhere.  I think he is smarter than he is letting on.  He's told others that he has never watched a full season, but that may not be completely true, especially when you consider the similarity in his game and Andys.  The not watching before can simply be a ruse so to try and camoflauge that same strategy

Funny you should mention that because just yesterday I was thinking that Paul was just like Andy. He also will take over conversations that people are having like he is leading shit and that is starting to wear a bit thin with some people, but that is another story.

I don't think Paul was lying about only seeing part of 1 season. Listening to him in discussions with Victor, Jozea, and Bronte, it was completely obvious he had no idea how the game worked at all and nobody is that good of an actor. He didn't know how the veto worked at all. He was talking about if this person takes them off, then we will put them up in their place (meaning the veto winner) and that had to be explained to him by Bronte a couple of times.

What he knows about the game, he has learned while being in the game for sure. Now will he figure out how to use it to his advantage, I am not sure. But make no mistake he is ACTUALLY as clueless about the game as it seems.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:07 pm

So now Paulie plans on putting up 2 girls each week to insure that a girl goes home every week.

For the life of me I don't understand why these idiots are not targeting Victor again, they had a golden opportunity to get him back out this week and they blew it. As soon as Michelle won veto, people should have been in her ear to use it and backdoor Victor again. It's hard enough to get a comp threat like him out of the house once, let alone twice. And now you have this idiot Paulie that wants to target all the females.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So now Paulie plans on putting up 2 girls each week to insure that a girl goes home every week.

For the life of me I don't understand why these idiots are not targeting Victor again, they had a golden opportunity to get him back out this week and they blew it.  As soon as Michelle won veto, people should have been in her ear to use it and backdoor Victor again.  It's hard enough to get a comp threat like him out of the house once, let alone twice.  And now you have this idiot Paulie that wants to target all the females.

Paulie is starting to build his very own house of cards. Now granted, his foundation is more stable than Frank's was, but he is still on very unstable ground and seems to be tipping it a bit more every day.

He started out with Frank and Corey as his ride or die guys with Zak as his Victoria to use throughout the game. Then when it became clear that Frank's idea of ride or die was to insulate his own game and dictate what everyone else was going to do, but Paulie wanted that position. So when the girls got up in arms about Frank and he caught wind of all the deals Frank had, he saw his opportunity to take out Frank and assume the leader role.

The problem is because of the teams, that had to be put on the back burner for a couple of weeks and he had to continue to pretend with Frank. But he then saw his ride or die in Corey. But Corey is too close to Nicole who Paulie sees as someone too smart to keep around (that was Derrick's assessment of her too). When Vic returned, Paul went to bat for Paulie and bridged them together, but Paulie made it known to Paul that Victor could stay and be used to do their dirty work and then they would clip him pretty quick. Paul agreed with it, but secretly has been working different angles involving Victor.

So, Paulie had been using Paul effectively for a couple of weeks to get information and such and believe he has Paul right in his pocket. He then decided to do a final 3 thing with James and Corey, but their side girls concern him. He told James and Corey that they will use Paul for now, but not give him ALL their information. So it is a final 3 plus 1. Then he doesn't like some of what he thinks he is seeing with Corey and James, and decides to make a final 3 with Vic and Paul telling them that they shouldn't give ALL their information to Corey and James until those girls are clipped off.

So, these people are going to slip some information here or there and people are going to start comparing notes which could spell trouble for him. Plus the fact that he is banking on Vic helping them get Day and Nicole out, and then they are just going to be able to send Vic packing. Paulie's ego will not let him believe that Vic will beat him in any competition that he is actually trying to win, but I think Vic can take him in just about any comps coming up, both physical and mental, so there is another problem with Paulie's game.

The final thing is that Paul and Vic are building a group with Day and Zak, and are planning on possibly bringing in Michelle. And you know what happens when people align themselves with Day, she sees something she doesn't like and goes to the other side to plant seeds and it blows up.

The final wild card here is Nat. She has been privy to a lot of information this week when people are talking to James. She is not happy that Paulie was the one who basically dictated James' HOH for him. Once Frank is gone, I am REALLY HOPING that she will share with Bridge that Paulie was the driving force behind those noms and Frank's eviction. The only problem here is that Nat also believes that Nicole is a big target as well and may put her Paulie info on the back burner for now.

I don't care how it happens, I just want to see his jackass crash and burn, or at least feel the heat for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:53 am

You know this guy's game would be good if he wasn't such a dyed blue dick about it. I get the impression he is trying to be Dr. Will and Derick combined. Only difference...Derick wouldn't be this douchey.

You know Derick, the guy Paulie has a boy crush on. zipit

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:06 pm

For those of you not aware of Paulies past:

https://vine.co/v/MlDHvlbeIub
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
For those of you not aware of Paulies past:

https://vine.co/v/MlDHvlbeIub

I just feel the need to point out.....I've seen bigger cocktail wiener's then that. affraid

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 am

I cannot even with Paulie right now. I'm actually watching BBAD and he's talking in circles with Natalie. What the heck?? I don't know what's going on... I'm so lost. What I do know is...he is an idiot!

I noticed that he pretty much pulled a "sorry, not sorry" when he was talking to Natalie. All I know is this whole convo made me like Natalie even more!! Luv Cheerleader I love that she didn't believe any of his bullshit, but just pretended to.

What was I thinking when I was Hubba Hubba! all over him!! Puke  

And I JUST saw this:
capricious1 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
I like Paulie!!

chuckle

Has Lizzy found the replacement eye candy? Is this the end of......

off topic, sorry
. NO Capri, Paulie hasn't replaced my Jeffrey. I don't know what I was thinking! Shrug

I was a little desperate for some eye candy... Apparently! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulie   

Back to top Go down

Paulie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next