Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I know it doesn't have the moving parts, but I wasn't sure how much went into building up he one end to make it incline in one direction and leveling that slope out.  I truly hope it is the slip n slide, because it is one of my favorites (as if I have not mentioned this enough).

I'm getting the feeling that you really like the slip and slide comp! Even getting the inclines the way they want them does not take that long, all that they need is a few slats to get it to go the way they want it to, pretty simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I know it doesn't have the moving parts, but I wasn't sure how much went into building up he one end to make it incline in one direction and leveling that slope out.  I truly hope it is the slip n slide, because it is one of my favorites (as if I have not mentioned this enough).

I'm getting the feeling that you really like the slip and slide comp!  Even getting the inclines the way they want them does not take that long, all that they need is a few slats to get it to go the way they want it to, pretty simple stuff.

Okay, now you are getting my hopes up Ctown! When I get my hopes up it only means one thing......................it will be stupid questions instead of the slip n slide! Mad6
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

I think there is a good chance that the veto will be BB comics. I think Nat has a good shot at this one because of her attention to detail. Not sure if Mich shared with her before she left anything about the comp to kind of give her an idea of what to look for when the answers are wrong (wrong color cape, different hair or whatever). If she did, I thinks he might be pretty good at it.

It might also be the face morph, which I believe Nat could also potentially be pretty good at.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 pm

The only thing you have to remember with NAtalie is that she still has that sore neck, so that could come into play if its the slightest bit physical
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
The only thing you have to remember with NAtalie is that she still has that sore neck, so that could come into play if its the slightest bit physical

It sure didn't seem to bother her in that chicken wire comp last night. I have also noticed that the only time she talks about it bothering her is if James is doing something that irritates her and she tells him to be careful of it, or when they discuss upcoming comps possibly being physical. I think the initial injury was bad, you could tell she was really in pain with it, but not so sure it is really at an issue at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Some are speculating that tonight could be the slip and slide comp.  I have no idea what it will be but only 4 people playing doesn't carry as much fun.  This com is so much better with more players
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:40 pm

All but confirmed to be be slip and slide.  We know for certain that it will be endurance and thats really the only one left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comp tracker   

Back to top Go down

Comp tracker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3