HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Veto week 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Veto players are, Paulie, Natalie, Tiffany, Corey, Paul and Da'Vonne.  Oh how I can't wait to see Day's DR's Wed night with her talking about how she HAS to win this veto and then proceed to do the worst of the entire group.

Like I stated in the other thread, they are all preparing for the dice comp, so this is the perfect time to not do that one.  Hold true to your expect the unexpected mantra.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:54 pm

This is a rather interesting draw. Day is the one who helped Tiff last week to understand the dice comp, so one would think this might be right up Day's alley. Tiffany believes that Day is squarely in her corner, but Day seems to be spreading herself around a bit to hedge her bets, which at this point is smart in a way, but people are starting to talk about all the time she spends with Frank.

So, if Day wins this comp she has to decide whether or not to take Tiff off the block. Tiff will expect it, but she will then tell Tiff that James would be the replacement nom and they can't risk that because he is one of their votes. Then Michelle and Frank are going to pipe up that Michelle is one of their votes too and James would not go home as easily as Tiff would. So, I think she will try to win the veto, both to prove she can win it and so she can't be a replacement nominee.

If she does, she won't use it and play both sides of the fence. But it is not going to go well for her if she gets caught trying to campaign for Corey to leave because Michelle will be one of those people she tries to tap and I don't see her flipping at this point, ESPECIALLY to play the game with Tiff.

If she doesn't win it, she will say that she threw it and she will probably say it in the DR as well because she is not going to want to look like she can't win a comp.

What is going to be a big surprise is that if Paulie or Corey win they are planning to take Nat off the block and get her to promise to vote Tiff out, which she will do and will stick to her word no matter what happens, that is the type she is for sure. Day will be the replacement to pull another potential vote from Frank's side of the house. Now will Paulie have the balls to put her up in a situation where HE wins it and is the one to remove her or will he just rolls the dice (pun intended) and leave it the way it is? Day will smile and pretend to be okay with being on the block (seems to be how she handles stress these days instead of popping off), but Paulie will end up being her number 1 target after that if it happens even if she doesn't go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:05 pm

First off, Day winning the comp is a mighty big IF. She couldn't win an ass kicking contest against a one legged man. I don't think there is anything to worry about there.

Now, if Natalie comes down, you are right it can get very interesting, but James has now cast some doubt on himself when he told Michelle she needs to vote to keep Natalie if Tiff were to come down. This didn't sit well with Michelle and she is now telling people that James may need to be Tiffs replacement should she come down, because he will not stick with the plan to get rid of Nat as the back up.

The error Michelle made here, is that she told James that she will stick with the plan of voting out Nat should Tiff come down. That is the wrong move right then and there, she was adamant about it. The best thing to say in that situation is to either agree, or deflect that you can deal with it, should it happen.

Michelle is becoming a bit annoying, she wants to control things, but hasn't done shit in the house, the only reason she hasn't been nominated could very well be because Category 4 has been safe for 3 of the 4 evictions
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Veto is underway, I will post results as soon as I get them, have a notification set on my phone for as soon as the feeds come back
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Corey has won the POV.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:36 pm

At this point, I'm thinking Nicole will be the renom, not so certain Tiff will be around next week, but even if not, she can always win the battle back, which would not surprise me at all.

It would be really funny if Nicole went home this week, wins the buy back, and then gets evicted again at some point. That would have her surpass Janelle as the most evicted HG in the history of Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:53 pm

It was interesting to me that the only people who told Corey in no uncertain terms to use the veto on himself were James and Nicole. They didn't say it out in the open, it was one-on-one with him.

Looks like Day is the replacement nom. I think Tiff should have put her up from the beginning to make Tiff's chances of winning POV better and so she would not have to make a replacement nom. Then her and Frank could have kept targeting Day and her double dealings the entire time instead of shifting targets and releasing "new information" after Corey won the POV.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Day could very easily make sure Corey doesn't use the veto to keep herself safe. The guy isn't that brilliant so you form a place with someone your close with, in this case, Michelle. While sitting around with him, just having random conversation, you get Michelle to bring up her Reddit shit again. Then Day asks Michelle some of the funniest things people post. Michelle's reply is that it's about the veto winnervous and how people are always posting "it's so gay when someone wins veto and uses it on themselves", then they all laugh and Corey will be so afraid of that he'll keep noms the same
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
Day could very easily make sure Corey doesn't use the veto to keep herself safe.  The guy isn't that brilliant so you form a place with someone your close with, in this case, Michelle.  While sitting around with him, just having random conversation, you get Michelle to bring up her Reddit shit again.  Then Day asks Michelle some of the funniest things people post.  Michelle's reply is that it's about the veto winnervous and how people are always posting "it's so gay when someone wins veto and uses it on themselves", then they all laugh and Corey will be so afraid of that he'll keep noms the same

Dude, I know you are on your table and I accounted for that, I also accounted that I am half asleep right now as I write this but still can't make out what you are trying to say but for now...... :thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:25 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Day could very easily make sure Corey doesn't use the veto to keep herself safe.  The guy isn't that brilliant so you form a place with someone your close with, in this case, Michelle.  While sitting around with him, just having random conversation, you get Michelle to bring up her Reddit shit again.  Then Day asks Michelle some of the funniest things people post.  Michelle's reply is that it's about the veto winnervous and how people are always posting "it's so gay when someone wins veto and uses it on themselves", then they all laugh and Corey will be so afraid of that he'll keep noms the same

Dude, I know you are on your table and I accounted for that, I also accounted that I am half asleep right now as I write this but still can't make out what you are trying to say but for now...... :thumbsup:

I'm trying g to say if they tell Corey it's gay to use veto he wont. It's a joke post
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Day could very easily make sure Corey doesn't use the veto to keep herself safe.  The guy isn't that brilliant so you form a place with someone your close with, in this case, Michelle.  While sitting around with him, just having random conversation, you get Michelle to bring up her Reddit shit again.  Then Day asks Michelle some of the funniest things people post.  Michelle's reply is that it's about the veto winnervous and how people are always posting "it's so gay when someone wins veto and uses it on themselves", then they all laugh and Corey will be so afraid of that he'll keep noms the same

Dude, I know you are on your table and I accounted for that, I also accounted that I am half asleep right now as I write this but still can't make out what you are trying to say but for now...... :thumbsup:

I'm trying g to say if they tell Corey it's gay to use veto he wont.  It's a joke post
:thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Veto ceremony is over, Day is officially on the block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Veto week 4   

Back to top Go down
 
Veto week 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bandai's Mai-Otome Omake translations [This week's Armitage!]
» Days of the Week Images
» Week 6 Predictions
» Last Full Week of June- Make it Count?
» Can I lose 7 lbs in one week?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: