Roadkill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Feeds have now been down for 6 hours while the roadkill comp is being played. So once again a twist screws the live feeders, it seems like they are down way more than they up this year. And on Friday to boot when plans are being put into motion for the entire week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 pm

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the feeds have to be down so long to accomplish noms, veto ceremony and RK. Veto comps are usually more involved, so I get how that could take some time. But from what I have seen of the RK comps, there is no way it takes 6 hours to accomplish those comps. The hg's commented that people time out after 15 minutes, but not sure if that is for all of them or not. But there are 12 people in the house, if you allow 20 minutes per person it is only 4 hours! This is a load of shit.

The comp was probably over a long time ago and they are hiding the fallout of the comp from us and it pisses me off! Mad6
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

No confirmation on who on yet, but speculation is that it is in fact Tiffany or Frank

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Tiffany just smirked at Da'Vonne, signaling that she may have won the Roadkill Competition. #BB18

This would make sense, production would want to throw us off at being on to them if Frank wins every week, instead he will just win every other week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Now Confirmed that Tiffany won. She is camera talking asking who to put up. I think she should put Da'Vonne up and we will get Days classic meltdown just like last season when she was put up. People talk about how much calmer she is this year, but remember last year, she was calm week 1 but then blew up once she was on the block and under some fire
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Zakiyah is freaking out, she doesn't know who won and is afraid she will be on the block. The smart move here for Tiffany is to put up Da'Vonne. At this point she really doesn't have many options and/or friends in the house. Putting up Corey or Nicole is a mistake as they are team members, unless they throw HoH, she could potentially be safe with them winning, why not use that little bit to your advantage? She knows people are gunning for Frank and Bridgette. so why not take the chance. I think they can get the votes to get Day out of the house, if she comes down with veto, then you put up Zak, but don't weaken your own team.

Of course there is another side to it, if you put up Nicole or Corey and they go home, that could be added incentive for them to want to win HoH next week and again you would get that advantage of safety. But I'm biased and want to see Da'Vonne freak out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Tiffany just told Day that Corey will be going up. Did I miss something? When did Day and Tiff patch things up? I've seen that Day is on their side now, they feel that Nicole, Corey, Zak and Paulie are running the house and they are the targets now?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:33 am

Corey is officially the roadkill nominee
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:

I am going to use the power of positiveity (and friendship Big Vomit ) to say that Tiffany will be on the block after POV and....will be out the door on thursday. I just don't see Frank really willing to work with her because of her "Birthday" emotions... Wink ctown...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:44 am

This is the part of the game that I can't understand and it happens every season.The players say they all are getting to get this one one person out then never put them on the block blah blah blah.

All I heard was lets get frank out,frank has to go out,frank has to leave!! Who goes up Corey Shrug Confused
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:46 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
This is the part of the game that I can't understand and it happens every season.The players say they all are getting to get this one one person out then never put them on the block blah blah blah.

All I heard was lets get frank out,frank has to go out,frank has to leave!! Who goes up Corey  Shrug Confused

The only reason Frank is not up is because of the stupid teams twist. His "team" won HoH so he is safe for the week. But I don't think Paulie would have the balls to put him up even if he wasn't safe
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:52 am

Well, Tiffany is working hard already at throwing people under the bus. She is trying to pull James in now. She is telling him about alliances and such. But, in one breath she says nobody ever tells her anything, but then she says she has SO MUCH information. Every time she says there is an alliance, James asks her where or who she heard it, and she will stumble on her words and then throw a name out there. She keeps using Day as a source of information, which is shooting herself in the foot if she thinks she is going to pull James over. She is probably going to lose Day if she keeps up with this hard push.

Frank's head is spinning because Paulie basically told Frank (off the feeds of course, second hand information when others discussed it) that if Frank is going to work with Tiffany, they will never work together again. He told Bridgette that he now thinks Paulie still wanted to roll with him and that maybe the girls were the ones who saved Tiffany without Paulie being in on it. It is going to be pretty interesting moving forward.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

All I heard was lets get frank out,frank has to go out,frank has to leave!! Who goes up Corey  Shrug Confused

The only reason Frank is not up is because of the stupid teams twist.  His "team" won HoH so he is safe for the week.  But I don't think Paulie would have the balls to put him up even if he wasn't safe

Yeah thats right! I completly forgot about that.I wish they would get rid of the teams already.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

The only reason Frank is not up is because of the stupid teams twist.  His "team" won HoH so he is safe for the week.  But I don't think Paulie would have the balls to put him up even if he wasn't safe

Well it seems to be general consensus (both inside and outside the BB house) that teams end next week, which I also happen to think will be an endurance comp. Now...I know Frank is (It appears any ways) working with James and may talk him (James) into throwing the comp to him if it comes down to him and James but I think James will not throw the comp because it is the one comp he has confidence in winning. (and no doubt would like to see a pic of his little girl.) I think if James wins HOH he will put up Frank and Bridge to no where with Tiffany as a replacement if she is still there or Paul if he is still there.
Remember James isn't afraid to make big or bold moves and you have to admit that is a big move. One that could win him the game if he makes it to the end....Yes? (I know the chances are really low that he will get to the end but I just want to know if he makes it, do you think that will help him make the argument to win the money)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:06 am

James has been saying all week that he thinks the comp this week will be the big wall comp and the teams will end. And James has said in no uncertain terms that he was not throwing ANYMORE comps period.

Naru, you and James are on the same page. This got me thinking about the special episode and stuff and I think I am going to go over to that thread and throw it out there!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:

HA!! And Corey kept saying Tiffany would NEVER put him up. I actually watched some of BB and he was smooshed inside the little bumper car, telling Nicole, Paulie, and whoever would listen that Tiffany would NEVER, EVER target him. He swore she wasn't after him. HA!
clapping

So Nicole and Corey went around telling people Tiffany wouldn't target them, because her main target was GoldenFrankenfurter, but did anyone think who Tiffany would target if he was safe?

Tiffany needed to be sent home. End of story. But I really do hope someone like Day, Nicole, Corey, Michelle or even Zak get evicted just for keeping Tiffany. I don't even know who's on the block, this is just wishful thinking. TeeHee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill   

Back to top Go down

Roadkill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: