Double evictions and Finale schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Double evictions and Finale schedule   Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Every year we are used to seeing 2 double evictions (I still think they should do one perjury, but that's a whole different topic) Anywho, with the current setup, after someone comes back next Friday we will have 12 people left in the house. The finale is scheduled to be on 9/21 which means that they need to be down to 3 people on 9/15 so they can start the 3 part HoH comp. At a pace of single eviction each week between now and then, we would be left at 4 people on the 15th. So add in ONE double eviction and we are down to the 3 needed.

I really can't see them only doing one double eviction so they must have something up their sleeve. If they do another way to get back in the house again, I will not be happy. I don't even like doing it once a season, let alone twice. Only thing I can figure is that they will find a way to do a rewing type of thing like they did in season 16
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Double evictions and Finale schedule   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Every year we are used to seeing 2 double evictions (I still think they should do one perjury, but that's a whole different topic)  Anywho, with the current setup, after someone comes back next Friday we will have 12 people left in the house.  The finale is scheduled to be on 9/21 which means that they need to be down to 3 people on 9/15 so they can start the 3 part HoH comp.  At a pace of single eviction each week between now and then, we would be left at 4 people on the 15th.  So add in ONE double eviction and we are down to the 3 needed.

I really can't see them only doing one double eviction so they must have something up their sleeve.  If they do another way to get back in the house again, I will not be happy.  I don't even like doing it once a season, let alone twice.  Only thing I can figure is that they will find a way to do a rewing type of thing like they did in season 16

I am sure they saved that back to do a rewind in case Frank gets in trouble. They have to make sure their golden turd wins the game and I don't see anything standing in his way at this point. Puke Puke
Back to top Go down

Double evictions and Finale schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1