Double evictions and Finale schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Double evictions and Finale schedule   Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Every year we are used to seeing 2 double evictions (I still think they should do one perjury, but that's a whole different topic) Anywho, with the current setup, after someone comes back next Friday we will have 12 people left in the house. The finale is scheduled to be on 9/21 which means that they need to be down to 3 people on 9/15 so they can start the 3 part HoH comp. At a pace of single eviction each week between now and then, we would be left at 4 people on the 15th. So add in ONE double eviction and we are down to the 3 needed.

I really can't see them only doing one double eviction so they must have something up their sleeve. If they do another way to get back in the house again, I will not be happy. I don't even like doing it once a season, let alone twice. Only thing I can figure is that they will find a way to do a rewing type of thing like they did in season 16
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Re: Double evictions and Finale schedule   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Every year we are used to seeing 2 double evictions (I still think they should do one perjury, but that's a whole different topic)  Anywho, with the current setup, after someone comes back next Friday we will have 12 people left in the house.  The finale is scheduled to be on 9/21 which means that they need to be down to 3 people on 9/15 so they can start the 3 part HoH comp.  At a pace of single eviction each week between now and then, we would be left at 4 people on the 15th.  So add in ONE double eviction and we are down to the 3 needed.

I really can't see them only doing one double eviction so they must have something up their sleeve.  If they do another way to get back in the house again, I will not be happy.  I don't even like doing it once a season, let alone twice.  Only thing I can figure is that they will find a way to do a rewing type of thing like they did in season 16

I am sure they saved that back to do a rewind in case Frank gets in trouble. They have to make sure their golden turd wins the game and I don't see anything standing in his way at this point. Puke Puke
Back to top Go down

Double evictions and Finale schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: