Nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Nominations    Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Tiffany (big surprise) and Natalie have been nominated for eviction.

Tiffany is still keeping relatively calm through all of this and she seems to be working well with Frank right now. The two of them were plotting about how shady they think Nicole is. Now here's the part that has me scratching my head, if one of them wins roadkill, they plan on using it to put up Corey and try to get him out. I get that Corey is close with Nicole, but why not go after her directly? If you don't trust her, will her not having Corey make her anymore trustworthy? Go after her directly and see if you can pull Corey in. Yet another example of how lousy the gameplay has been this season.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Nominations    Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Well, Tiffany may have hooked up with Frank but guess what? Her ass is the one going out the door on Thursday and rightly so. Everyone in that house saved her ass from going out the door last Thursday and now what is she doing? Hooking up with Frank.
Dumb ass is all I got to say. :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Nominations    Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tiffany (big surprise) and Natalie have been nominated for eviction.

Tiffany is still keeping relatively calm through all of this and she seems to be working well with Frank right now.  The two of them were plotting about how shady they think Nicole is.  Now here's the part that has me scratching my head, if one of them wins roadkill, they plan on using it to put up Corey and try to get him out.  I get that Corey is close with Nicole, but why not go after her directly?  If you don't trust her, will her not having Corey make her anymore trustworthy?  Go after her directly and see if you can pull Corey in.  Yet another example of how lousy the gameplay has been this season.

She will work well with him as long as he continually feeds her need to game talk all the time. She is going to be a thorn in his side and he will be sorry he hooked up with her, but if it helps bring him down, I am all for it cuz nothing else works.

Frank told her to pick him for veto and he would pull her off the block, but I wonder if he actually will do it. She has now told him that if one of them win RK they will have to votes to decide who goes home because James and Natalie are on board with them. The problem is that James and Natalie don't know anything about that, so she is making promises she may not be able to keep. Plus I am guessing she will be going hard core to secure those votes and even if people were willing to send home their RK nom, they will probably jump ship by the time Thursday gets there.

James wants Paul to go anyway (if they can't get Tiff) because he sees him as a liar and shit stirrer, so if he is on the block, that is where the James/Natalie votes will go.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it is going to be Nicole or Corey going this week though because Day can't stand for anyone in the house to have a plus 1 that is closer than she is with anyone else in the house. She will want it to be Corey leaving, but I just have a terrible feeling it will be Nicole because she is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Nominations    Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:29 am

Well the winless wonder won RK and told Z that she wouldn't put up a girl. My guess, Frank told her to put up Cory and that is what will happen.

(BTW: the winless wonder is Tiffany)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations    

Back to top Go down

Nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1