View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:39 pm

https://twitter.com/BigBroGroup/status/753928975496249344

About a 10 minute video in this tweet. Tiffany calls Day out on paranoia, kettle meet pot, you're black
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm

What led to this confrontation? Tiffany and Frank compared notes and now Frank is no longer after Tiffany, he is after Day

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-frank-eudy-tiffany-rousso-join-forces/
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Oh my gosh Tiffany is an idiot! Who argues like that? At the beginning, repeating everything Day is saying. What?? Is she 5? And Day is a moron for flipping. Another BB rule, if you target someone and make it known they're your target, YOU DO NOT KEEP THeM IN THE HOUSE! Because they'll find out and want you gone. This was totally BB manipuduction and Day is  a moron for listening. She is so gone! And I totally knew GoldenFrankenfurter and Tiffany would eventually team up. That's Grodner's wet dream!  Puke  Puke  Puke The one positive in this...One of those two will eventually turn on each other! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6887

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 pm

So I watched the vid and I got to agree with KeenLizzy. I felt like I was watching a 4th graders argument. "I know you are but what am I?" confused

I agree with Paullie and he has stated "I want her gone this time." and I really don't see a week changing that around. If by some miracle she manages to win VETO then I am going to be so pissed. How in the hell has she had so many chances to play and win VETO and has yet to do so? If she does and then claims she had been throwing them the whole time...... cmer punch

Done....I'm just....done.....done.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Keeping her obviously was a mistake, but I think they would have been fine if they had handled the situation leading up to saving her AND immediately thereafter.

Paulie wanted to be sure that Tiffany knew that she was absolutely going home but they came to the rescue. But then he stood there in a room in front of her and talked and laughed about how much of a blindside this would be to Frank and basically showed her that saving her was more about screwing Frank than it was about saving her. Then right afterward when she got into the little spat with Frank and he told her that the only reason that he was after her is because Day told him she was coming after him (which is the absolute truth). Day interjects and tries to make it look like Frank was lying, and Tiffany actually started siding with Day in that moment saying she didn't believe anything Frank said.

Then they all just avoided being around Tiffany again. This gave her time to sit and stew about it. They know she is an emotional volcano and gets very insecure very easily. Nobody wanted to be seen with her so they could deny, deny, deny to Frank. She more than likely overheard Paulie saying Tiffany was the target for this week because he was not quiet about it and said it out in the open. Tiffany started commenting to people about them leaving rooms when she entered and NOBODY was talking game with her or anything. Nicole tried to tell her to just stay calm for now, they can't be seen talking game because they are on damage control and such. Nicole then did a stupid thing like ask Tiffany why she had another conversation with Frank and Bridgette in front of Paul where she was throwing Day under the bus. Tiffany said it didn't happen (I believe it did, but it was off camera and Paul embellished when he told the story). Tiffany denied ever doing it and Nicole told her she just wanted to know for sure and again told her to stay calm and see what the noms were and such.

Tiffany then went on the move trying to find ANYONE that would sit and talk with her, but nobody did. She eventually had a sobbing, wailing meltdown with Natalie about everyone treating her horrible and such. Then she decided it would be a great idea to go and put on a crying show for Frank and spill her guts to get him to work with her. Most of what she was saying was talking in circles, but she did finally put several people on blast and they decided to work together.

Day saw that she had talked to Frank and asked her to come and talk to her and after she had some catty remarks to Nicole (the same way she started her argument with Day), she stormed out of that room and the stuff with Day ensued. Day did a good job at the end of comforting her and telling her that they needed to chill out and see what cards they are dealt. She also told Tiff that she played right into Frank's hands (thinking Frank provoked the stuff) and you could see that Tiffany was thinking maybe she made that little move too soon, but she continued on with it.

She kept ranting about people making personal attacks on her, but refused to elaborate saying she would talk about that later. I think she didn't have any specific information, just suspicions and there were too many people in the room at that point with Tiff, Day, Zak, Nicole and Paul.

Nicole tried to clear the air with her saying she wanted Tiffany to tell her specifically what she was angry at her about, but Tiffany didn't want to elaborate on that either.

The next thing you know, she is telling Frank this morning that 80% of her crying meltdown was strategy which is complete horseshit. She lost her shit, didn't think things through and couldn't turn back from it. Do I think she should have went to Frank, sure, but I think she should have at least waited until noms came out and then went to him in a calm way. Now she has used all her ammunition and if she doesn't get off the block, she has no hope of staying in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 pm

This is all just examples of how horrible the gameplay has been this season, not from one player in particular but each and every one of them. A part of me sees where Tiffany is coming from, they have been treating her like shit. Yes, they saved her but went about it the wrong way and made it too obvious that it was more of a screw you to Frank and they don't really care about her. When you save someone likethat, you want them to remain on your side, not alienate them and continue to push the, we could have sent you home agenda. That is in the past so ou need to move forward. So now the whole saving her thing was a bad move, but only because they made it a bad move with the way they handled it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is all just examples of how horrible the gameplay has been this season, not from one player in particular but each and every one of them.  A part of me sees where Tiffany is coming from, they have been treating her like shit.  Yes, they saved her but went about it the wrong way and made it too obvious that it was more of a screw you to Frank and they don't really care about her.  When you save someone likethat, you want them to remain on your side, not alienate them and continue to push the, we could have sent you home agenda.  That is in the past so ou need to move forward.  So now the whole saving her thing was a bad move, but only because they made it a bad move with the way they handled it.

I could not agree with you more. Every time I see some good game play by someone, they manage to shoot themselves in the foot and undo any progress they have made.

I was behind saving her at first, but after I saw Paulie standing there in front of Tiffany going on and on and on about Frank's reaction and the look on Tiffany's face, I knew things were going to go wrong. I am not even sure things would have worked out well for them if Tiffany had won HOH. The power would have went to her head and she would have more than likely made a deal with Frank anyway. When she was wailing last night she kept saying "nobody wants to play the game with me or game talk with me" which is another indicator that she would go off the deep end if she had some power.

I have said for the past couple of weeks when she was on the block that she was handling it pretty well, but everyone was treating her shitty so she was bound to be emotional. But, everyone in the house was too wrapped up in their own game and didn't give 2 shits for Tiffany and her feelings. Now they just might pay the price.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 I am not even sure things would have worked out well for them if Tiffany had won HOH.  The power would have went to her head and she would have more than likely made a deal with Frank anyway.  When she was wailing last night she kept saying "nobody wants to play the game with me or game talk with me" which is another indicator that she would go off the deep end if she had some power.  

No, things would be different if she won HoH as people would have been talking game with her to make sure she followed through with the Frank/Bridgette plan. But again, this goes to show horrible game play. The plan was to save Tiffany, have her win HoH and target Frank and Bridgette, they had no idea what to do when Tiffany didn't win HoH and that's when it all went south. They make their plans but don't have any contingency plans for when something doesn't work out exactly the way they want it to. It's also the same reason Franks plan didn't work. IT wasn't thought through. We all know he ran Bridgettes HoH and Tiffany was his target. Putting Tiff up was fine, but if shes the one and only target you put her up with a pawn like Zakiyah. Not with Paul who could also be voted out, you get someone in your alliance to make sure they don't blindside you. Now you pull Paul in and tell him pre-veto, that in exchange for not going up, he has to promise that if he wins veto, he leaves noms the same. Then here is his next huge mistake, he wins Roadkill, the move to make here is first and foremost KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Don't tell a damn soul, and in this instance, what do you do with it? You put up another alliance member, in this case, Corey or Nicole. Now you have Tiffany, Zak and Day on the block, you make adjustments depending on if someone comes down with veto. With Zak and Corey or Nicole sitting next to Tiffany, there is no way they can keep Tiffany. If Zak goes, you not only lose her, but Paulie as well, and if Corey/Nic goes you lose both of them as votes.

Instead these idiots have a one track mind and think things will always fall the way they plan them to
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:01 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Oh my gosh Tiffany is an idiot! Who argues like that? At the beginning, repeating everything Day is saying. What?? Is she 5? And Day is a moron for flipping. Another BB rule, if you target someone and make it known they're your target, YOU DO NOT KEEP THeM IN THE HOUSE! Because they'll find out and want you gone. This was totally BB manipuduction and Day is  a moron for listening. She is so gone! And I totally knew GoldenFrankenfurter and Tiffany would eventually team up. That's Grodner's wet dream!  Puke  Puke  Puke The one positive in this...One of those two will eventually turn on each other! TeeHee

That may happen tonight with this goofy bunch Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument   

Back to top Go down

Tiffany/Da'Vonn argument
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1