How to make an all girls alliance work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: How to make an all girls alliance work?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 am

How to make an all girls alliance work? Don't have one, don't be in one, don't even think of joining one...lol

But seriously, why do all girl alliance's never work and guy ones do?

Personally, I wouldn't play in that manner. Guys vs. Girls come on! That is so...elementary school isn't it?

How do you think it should work?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: How to make an all girls alliance work?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 am

Naru wrote:
How to make an all girls alliance work? Don't have one, don't be in one, don't even think of joining one...lol

But seriously, why do all girl alliance's never work and guy ones do?

Personally, I wouldn't play in that manner. Guys vs. Girls come on! That is so...elementary school isn't it?

How do you think it should work?

Thank you for creating this thread, it's a good topic. Even though it failed, the spy girls is the closest we have come to an all girls alliance working.

Problem is girls are catty. When a group of guys goes out, the goal is for everyone to get laid, when a group of girls go out, it's like a competiton to see who gets laid.

This was a good effort, and if not for bridge to nowhere being so I infatuated with Frank it could have worked.

The initial plan was good, just 3 of them and to protect each other, but out the window whenot Bridgette fucked it up. She was told before veto ceremony, by Frank himself that he was RK. Instead of proteciting both of her alliance members, she accepted the bullshit. Not to mention, Natalie knew he had it from James and kept that info from them. They all claim to trust each other but show no trust.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: How to make an all girls alliance work?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:30 am

I am of the mindset that there is no way to make one work. Girls are way to catty. They let personal feelings come into play too much. They can't let little shit go. They hold grudges hard core.

I actually thought the Fatal 5 had a shot to work together until I saw Tiffany start with the emotional outbursts early on. I still think she was trying to get sympathy the same way that Vanessa did in the second week of her season when she had her first meltdown about missing home and seeing people lying and all that crap. Then Day started planting seeds of doubt all around the house about Tiffany because she was too emotional and such. Truth be told, I believe that Day could not let go of the fact that Vanessa could have saved her last season and didn't do it. Then Day started putting Zak and Nicole on blast basically for being in showmances/flirtmances in front of the other side of the house. And Nicole being infatuated with the prospect of her final 2 with Frank (which she now very much regrets).

So basically I am convinced completely now that a girls alliance just CAN'T work.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: How to make an all girls alliance work?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:01 am

I think it can it is that it just requires more then one girl to have more then one brain cell between them. I thought Z and Day had it on point early in the game but Day's problem is she has no one and she see's it. In every alliance she was in she was the low man on the totem poll. I was sure, when Day's farming got in the way, that Michelle and Nicole were a solid two but it seems Nicole throws Michelle under the bus before the bus even arrives so that went out the window.

Brontazill and Natalie were my last two hopes but that went out the window as soon as Brontazill went out the door. So now it is just hopeless.

Still when you think of it they are a waste to get rid of. Right now the only real threats in the game are Frank and Paulie....with James coming in a distant 3rd. I don't count Cory because he seems as useless a the girls in comps. He hasn't gotten near anything during the comps and that stupid look he has on his face constantly is really starting to grate on my last nerve.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: How to make an all girls alliance work?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:28 am

Day doesn't have anyone because she spent too much time sleeping and letting the game pass her by. She only gets up and socializes when she has a conspiracy theory to pass along because she fears others in the group are closer than she is or like Naru said higher on the totem pole than she is. There was a conversation I believe between Nicole and Michelle or Nicole and Corey where Nicole said she didn't understand how Day gets all the information she says she has because she spends all her time in bed by herself, which is a very true statement.

Another reason an all girl alliance does not work is because everyone knows there are those physical comps every season where the girls have no chance of winning so they need to find a physical competitor to be in an alliance with instead of getting those people out early so you have a more level playing field. Think about that rope comp that Brendon won after Rachel left the house. I can't think of any female player in BB history who could have beasted that comp out against any male hg with even a little bit of athletic ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make an all girls alliance work?   

Back to top Go down

How to make an all girls alliance work?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1