HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Paulie's HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Paulie's HOH    Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Looks like they fucked up there plan, Frank is safe again and so is Bridgette. Category 4 remains intact. How much you wanna bet the target turns to Day?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Yep, they will be moving Day to the backdoor if possible. If not, I see Natalie going home.

Paulie is in a really shitty position now. He will pretend with Frank that he was completely oblivious to the plan about the vote for sure. Frank will be convinced that it was Day who orchestrated it and will agree with Paulie that Day has to go through the backdoor. Paulie has seen Day as the next potential threat anyway because she has been complaining that about the smaller alliances and such and putting targets on their backs, but for him to have to be the one to send Day out will screw up his bond with Zak. This is not a great loss, but I think it is something Paulie will struggle with anyway.

I look for the noms to be Tiffany and Paul. Frank will INSIST that Tiffany go up and Paulie will look sketchy about the vote if he doesn't go through with it. But, now Tiff has ammunition to use as far as who voted to keep her in the house and stuff, so things could get real weird real fast. Realistically Paulie doesn't have to save face with Frank because Frank can't target him if Bridgette or Frank win next week anyway, so he could just shut Frank out. But, he will knuckle under and go with Frank and I can actually see Frank pulling him back in again.

And I will say it now, Frank WILL win the RK this week again and he will be controlling everything once again. I guess I am going to have to accept the fact that Frank will win this game because he is never go to be at risk with the team concept and he always has RK to fall back on. Then when teams are done the HOH and vetoes will all be things geared for him anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:34 pm

If Frank can make it to the end, he pretty much deserves to win, even with this stupid twist. The twist should be over I a few weeks and should out an end to it. Even if roadkill continues and he keeps winning it, it doesn't protect him from the block. Once teams ends, it's a brand new game.

What's mind boggling here is that Bridget tell doesn't seem affected by this at all. If I were bridgette, I'd be at least pissed at him and let him know. Hes the one who put Bronte up and promised she was safe. At least when Danielle repeatedly got fucked over by Dan, she showed some emotion and yelled at him. Bridgette is just acting like it's no big deal.

Like I said in another thread, Paulie fucked himself by winning this week. He had plausible deniabilty for the plan to save tiffany, but now that is gone if he doesn't put her back up. And like you said, she has some ammo on him, but it's not as much as you think. It can easily be discounoted if she spills the beans. Not to menton, she wasn't in on the split the votes plan.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
If Frank can make it to the end, he pretty much deserves to win, even with this stupid twist.  The twist should be over I  a few weeks and should out an end to it.  Even if roadkill continues and he keeps winning it, it doesn't protect him from the block.  Once teams ends, it's a brand new game.

What's mind boggling here is that  Bridget tell doesn't seem affected by this at all.  If I were bridgette, I'd be at least pissed at him and let him know.  Hes the one who put Bronte up and promised she was safe.  At least when Danielle repeatedly got fucked over by Dan, she showed some emotion and yelled at him.  Bridgette is just acting like it's no big deal.

Like I said in another thread, Paulie fucked himself by winning this week.  He had plausible deniabilty for the plan to save tiffany, but now that is gone if he doesn't put her back up.  And like you said, she has some ammo on him, but it's not as much as you think.  It can easily be discounoted if she spills the beans.  Not to menton, she wasn't in on the split the votes plan.

I makes me nauseous to say it, but you are right, if Frank is there at the end, he will deserve to win. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Bridgette actually thinks that Nat is one of the votes that flipped on Bronte with James' influence. This is how completely ga-ga Bridgette is toward Frank. It really is sad actually!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
If Frank can make it to the end, he pretty much deserves to win, even with this stupid twist.  The twist should be over I  a few weeks and should out an end to it.  Even if roadkill continues and he keeps winning it, it doesn't protect him from the block.  Once teams ends, it's a brand new game.

What's mind boggling here is that  Bridget tell doesn't seem affected by this at all.  If I were bridgette, I'd be at least pissed at him and let him know.  Hes the one who put Bronte up and promised she was safe.  At least when Danielle repeatedly got fucked over by Dan, she showed some emotion and yelled at him.  Bridgette is just acting like it's no big deal.

Like I said in another thread, Paulie fucked himself by winning this week.  He had plausible deniabilty for the plan to save tiffany, but now that is gone if he doesn't put her back up.  And like you said, she has some ammo on him, but it's not as much as you think.  It can easily be discounoted if she spills the beans.  Not to menton, she wasn't in on the split the votes plan.

I makes me nauseous to say it, but you are right, if Frank is there at the end, he will deserve to win.  I just hope it doesn't happen.  

Bridgette actually thinks that Nat is one of the votes that flipped on Bronte with James' influence.  This is how completely ga-ga Bridgette is toward Frank.  It really is sad actually!

Exactly, and it's funny because he is doing to her what Dan did to Danielle, only she isn't showing the same feistiness. I actually would have likedone to see Danielle be one of the returnees. See how she can play without Dan bullshitting her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
Exactly, and it's funny because he is doing to her what Dan did to Danielle, only she isn't showing the same feistiness.  I actually would have likedone to see Danielle be one of the returnees.  See how she can play without Dan bullshitting her.

I would have been interested in seeing Danielle play without Dan too, but I don't see her ever setting foot into the BB house again. She was very much shell shocked after leaving the house. Her after show interviews immediately following the end of the show on the live feeds told the story. Then I watched the feeds that followed to some other party or something and she was still completely shell shocked. I just don't see her ever coming back in there, but I could be wrong.

She said Corey and Nicole flipped, but Frank shut that down after talking to them. Now he poured his guts out to her about the 8-pack and the RK and how noms were done, so now she has ALL that information. But even if she is ever given the opportunity to use it, she won't do it. She is Victoria with the added ability to win some comps plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paulie's HOH    

Back to top Go down
 
Paulie's HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paulie Calafiore

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: