Share | 

Nicole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Nicole   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:17 pm

As you all know by now, Nicole has been one of my favorites. I liked her in her first season and I like her now. That being said, I am trying to figure out if she is playing smart or stupid because I have seen signs of both. I had a 24-hour flu yesterday so I missed quite a bit and have been going back and watching some of the conversations and such to try to figure out what is going on.

First of all, she made that final 2 with Frank and I just cringed. I thought that neither of them really took it that seriously to be honest and were just kind of playing each other.

Then Frank started becoming a dictator and bullying the girls in the house and I think she realized that she made a mistake wanting to play with Frank. Day planted a few seeds and Nicole uncovered some information for herself, and they compared notes. Frank continued to step over the line and openly making deals with so many groups that both Day and Nicole decided he had to go and started building their group to get it done. But she was smart enough not to let Frank know that she was pulling away from him. She wasn't really sharing too much information with him, but would throw things out to him about others in the house. When he talked about people needing to go soon (like Corey, James, Day), she would just agree with him.

Then when Bridgette won HOH, she was shitting bricks, but Frank successfully got Bridgette to put up Tiffany and Paul, then he won the RK and put up Bronte. She tends to think out loud to the camera at times and she started saying that Frank needs to go, but for now he is not coming after her or Corey, so why should SHE target him. She also started picking up information about Day making up stuff so that people get targeted (Day is the one who put Tiffany on Frank's radar) and Day kept making comments in open forum about couples and such. She told Corey that Day is actually hurting their game more than Frank because she puts targets on them even without trying or she is doing it intentionally. She also told Corey that Day is very smart and can plant seeds with people really well, so she is very dangerous.

So at this point I am thinking she was actually playing smart, although I wasn't sure that her completely trusting Corey was a smart decision. But, I have watched Corey and Nicole basically has him coached pretty well. He has had a few slip ups and she chides him for it and he is doing better. She also uses him to have conversations with people that would be awkward for her to do it on her own. She is crushing on Corey, but I still think he focus is on the game, at least for now anyway.

She has bonded with Zak about them both being in showmances/flirtmances etc., discussing that Day sometimes points it out a bit too much and talks about the 5th wheel thing. Zak is now pulling away from Day and pushing more toward Nicole. Not that Zak is that much of an asset because she is just going to lay with Paulie as far as she can in the game and never really DO anything. But the fact that Zak was closest to Day and now she is not is a good game move as well.

She also has kept her hand in with James. I was bummed that she didn't team up more with James, but I think they both kind of have each other's back to an extent, but Nicole is taking him for granted and that is VERY STUPID game play. If James thinks he is being played by ANYONE he will win HOH and put their ass up whether people agree with it or not, so she has to be very careful with this.

As far as when Day tried to flip the vote on Tuesday, she was gung ho about it with Day. Saying all the right things like she had been thinking about it, but didn't know what others thought. She said that Zak seemed against it when she threw it out there, but actually seemed excited about it. Then she said they needed to bring in Corey and Paulie and Day turned off quickly saying what "those boys" think may matter to her and Nicole but didn't matter to her. Nicole said she would still go through with it if the had the votes, but she just didn't want to blindside her teammate with the vote and then have to compete with him in the HOH comp all pissed off.

I think Nicole was actually going to go with saving Tiffany in this plan until she talked to James. Her and James both thought it might be a bad idea to rock the boat, piss Frank off and possibly reveal that he was a target this week too soon. Then James got silly and stood up in the yard and pulled them together and asked what they were doing. Paulie was totally against it and Zak just sat quietly. Nicole tried to voice the pros of keeping Tiffany (I think for show to report to Day later), but it was shut down at that point. James went to Day and even Day agreed that they at least tried and probably should just let it go.

Now this latest flip the vote to keep Tiffany and keeping James and Day in the dark is COMPLETELY stupid. She is painted in a corner now. If she reveals it to Day and James, the others are going to think she is sketchy. If she doesn't reveal it to James and Day, the 2 of them will think she is sketchy.

I have heard her make the comment to the camera and to Corey that she wants to play a Dan/Derrick type of game and I have seen signs of her attempting to do that (but she is no where near them for sure). She even made the statement the other day to Michelle "but IS IT better for our game to do that" which is a Derrick statement all the way. She is playing a very risky game, and it could blow up in her face very easily. But, if she can be instrumental in Frank and Day being sent out of the house, she will be in a very good spot. Day is way too smart as far as observing and way too dumb in game play with planting seeds and not sticking with ANYONE for more than a day or two before moving to someone else. She is too fixated on people not being couples instead of going with the flow a bit more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nicole   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:29 pm

And one more thing, Frank has actually been very vigilant about keeping Nicole off the radar, so maybe he was planning on sticking with her. He told the guys a week or so ago that Nicole was the only female in the house that was not too emotional (he doesn't know she came out of the DR sobbing after talking about him or that she eats in seclusion to avoid him). So, this is a plus for her because if they save Tiffany and Frank wins HOH, she will not be high on the target list. Plus she is going to deny to him that she voted to keep Tiffany or if the vote turns out way off, she will just tell him she had no choice or it would reveal they are working so close together.

She also made herself the one who "saved Tiffany" for now, but if Tiffany wins HOH, she will use it to gather information from others. Truth be told Michelle was the probably the biggest push behind keeping her in the game and Day close behind her. I think Tiffany will tell Day that Nicole came to her and told her THAT group saved her and this will set Day in motion. But if Tiffany wins, Nicole can't go up anyway which might buy her the time she needs to get Day and Tiffany off her trail for now.

Like I said, it is a risky game, but if she pulls off a couple more moves, she may just be sitting pretty.

Sorry, one more thing. She is a TERRIBLE liar, especially with certain people. And she is way TOO obvious when she is pulling away from people like she did with Tiffany this week. She leaves the room when they enter and such, which is a HUGE detriment to her game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Nicole   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm not a big fan of Nicole. She is all over the place with her game. She is now trying to plot Day and Frank against each other and thinks that if they are going after each other, they will forget about her. I can almost guarantee that Frank and Day will eventually talk and this info will come out. If Day wins and puts Frank up or vice verse, the discussion is bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nicole   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Nicole.  She is all over the place with her game.  She is now trying to plot Day and Frank against each other and thinks that if they are going after each other, they will forget about her.  I can almost guarantee that Frank and Day will eventually talk and this info will come out.  If Day wins and puts Frank up or vice verse, the discussion is bound to happen.

That is why I said that she is playing a very risky game at this point, but with a little luck, she COULD be sitting pretty. Of course it could blow up in her face as well.

I agree that Day and Frank will end up talking about it and comparing notes, but the thing with that is that Nicole has done a much better job of building relationships with people around her than Day and Frank has offended so many people and made so many alliances without even taking much care to cover himself at all, that I don't think they can rally anything together too quick.

This is why I have said that Day keeps shooting herself in the foot. She plants seeds or just talks like her conspiracy theories are true stories. When things aren't going her way, she takes to her bed and sleeps the day away and then complains that she is not included in the talks. She has blown up the few relationships she has had (now might have Tiffany), so she doesn't have anyone to rally around her to make a big move.

Think about it, if Frank goes this week, Day moves to the top of the list. If Day were to win next week, she could put up Nicole and Corey, but there are a lot of people out there who would pull one of them down and save the other one. If Frank stays, there is a good chance Day could end up going instead and then Frank is in the same pickle because nobody wants to play the game with him at this point except Bridgette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole   

Back to top Go down

Nicole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1