HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Battle Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Over on Jokers, they are reporting that when Victor entered the house, everyone was still waring the same clothes from last night. I find this very hard to believe. CBS may have done a lot of stupid things, but they usually know better than that. I mean c'mon, they have people change clothes in the DR back to what they were wearing when they are describing a ertain event, they couldn't mess up this badly, could they?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Over on Jokers, they are reporting that when Victor entered the house, everyone was still waring the same clothes from last night.  I find this very hard to believe.  CBS may have done a lot of stupid things, but they usually know better than that.  I mean c'mon, they have people change clothes in the DR back to what they were wearing when they are describing a ertain event, they couldn't mess up this badly, could they?


Just saw some screencaps and just as I thought, they are not wearing the same clothes they were wearing during the live show last night, it's not even close. And that is one of the exact examples of Jokers being such a shit site now. Why the hell would you make something up like that?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Over on Jokers, they are reporting that when Victor entered the house, everyone was still waring the same clothes from last night.  I find this very hard to believe.  CBS may have done a lot of stupid things, but they usually know better than that.  I mean c'mon, they have people change clothes in the DR back to what they were wearing when they are describing a ertain event, they couldn't mess up this badly, could they?


Just saw some screencaps and just as I thought, they are not wearing the same clothes they were wearing during the live show last night, it's not even close.  And that is one of the exact examples of Jokers being such a shit site now.  Why the hell would you make something up like that?

Maybe next year we do our own play by play using the feeds? Post it here could get a few peps to come to us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:52 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Over on Jokers, they are reporting that when Victor entered the house, everyone was still waring the same clothes from last night.  I find this very hard to believe.  CBS may have done a lot of stupid things, but they usually know better than that.  I mean c'mon, they have people change clothes in the DR back to what they were wearing when they are describing a ertain event, they couldn't mess up this badly, could they?


Just saw some screencaps and just as I thought, they are not wearing the same clothes they were wearing during the live show last night, it's not even close.  And that is one of the exact examples of Jokers being such a shit site now.  Why the hell would you make something up like that?

Maybe next year we do our own play by play using the feeds? Post it here could get a few peps to come to us.

Problem with that is none of us watch the feeds as intently as they do on other sites. I work 2nd shift so have to rely on Twitter to get the information I'm looking for. I try to report it here as much as I can, but sometimes work gets in the way
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

By the way ctown you need to make Victor colorful again and you might as well do away with the team colors as well since it is back to solo play again. Might I suggest...putting the guys on top and the girls on the bottom? 2 reasons. The boys and the girls spend too much time focusing on getting one sex out over the other.( a piss poor stratagem in my opinion) and because there is only one proven strong girl and the others are banking on the guys hiding them.(or as Brontzilla would say...Protect them.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:26 am

Naru wrote:
By the way ctown you need to make Victor colorful again and you might as well do away with the team colors as well since it is back to solo play again. Might I suggest...putting the guys on top and the girls on the bottom? 2 reasons. The boys and the girls spend too much time focusing on getting one sex out over the other.( a piss poor stratagem in my opinion) and because there is only one proven strong girl and the others are banking on the guys hiding them.(or as Brontzilla would say...Protect them.)

I'll be going back to stealing the image from Morty's once they have it updated, now that we don't need to worry about teams anymore, that is much easier as I an update from any computer and don't have to worry about altering and uploading a pic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
By the way ctown you need to make Victor colorful again and you might as well do away with the team colors as well since it is back to solo play again. Might I suggest...putting the guys on top and the girls on the bottom? 2 reasons. The boys and the girls spend too much time focusing on getting one sex out over the other.( a piss poor stratagem in my opinion) and because there is only one proven strong girl and the others are banking on the guys hiding them.(or as Brontzilla would say...Protect them.)

I'll be going back to stealing the image from Morty's once they have it updated, now that we don't need to worry about teams anymore, that is much easier as I an update from any computer and don't have to worry about altering and uploading a pic

And done!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
By the way ctown you need to make Victor colorful again and you might as well do away with the team colors as well since it is back to solo play again. Might I suggest...putting the guys on top and the girls on the bottom? 2 reasons. The boys and the girls spend too much time focusing on getting one sex out over the other.( a piss poor stratagem in my opinion) and because there is only one proven strong girl and the others are banking on the guys hiding them.(or as Brontzilla would say...Protect them.)

I'll be going back to stealing the image from Morty's once they have it updated, now that we don't need to worry about teams anymore, that is much easier as I an update from any computer and don't have to worry about altering and uploading a pic

And done!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up dude!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:31 am

The HOH comp must have been played fairly soon after Victor entered the house. The hg's made references that sounded like the comp happened yesterday. I saw a clip on CBS that showed a glimpse of the HOH comp and it was the same set as was used for Tiff and Victor's final battle. Looked like they all had a round platform to stand on and were holding onto a rope or something above their heads. It was a short clip, so hard to determine what exactly they had to do, but it apparently lasted 5.5 hours with James winning.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
The HOH comp must have been played fairly soon after Victor entered the house.  The hg's made references that sounded like the comp happened yesterday.  I saw a clip on CBS that showed a glimpse of the HOH comp and it was the same set as was used for Tiff and Victor's final battle.  Looked like they all had a round platform to stand on and were holding onto a rope or something above their heads.  It was a short clip, so hard to determine what exactly they had to do, but it apparently lasted 5.5 hours with James winning.  


So once again us live feeders get screwed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   

Back to top Go down
 
Battle Back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl
» Helmuth's Strongholds Battle for Arnhem ruined house 2
» Crikey! Back issues
» 2 Mordheim battle reports
» "Look Back To Yesterday"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: