Share | 

Outback Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Outback Dinner   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:54 pm

So there is going to be a dinner catered by Outback Steak House tonight for what sounds like Frank's team and they somehow won it through the veto. I would like to know how the hell this was accomplished? I get that Bridgette won veto, but Team Unicorn had 3 players, Category 4 had 2 players and Freakazoids only had 1 player. Regardless of the outcome, one team had 3 chances and one team only had 1 chance to win that shit. I can't figure out how, if it was tied to the veto comp (it was the bomb thing) that Frank would have been included in the dinner if it was not a team result.

Maybe we will find out more while they are having the dinner (assuming the feeds in the rest of the house are on) or after the dinner of who actually is included and how it was one.

On a side note, with Frank outside eating that leaves others in the house to freely talk about sending this jackass out and maybe Day can talk some sense into these people about keeping Tiffany this week and sending Paul out the door. I keep saying that I am not necessarily a fan of Tiffany, but the more Frank kicks her when she is down the more I want her to stay in the house. But, since Paulie basically clued Paul in on everything today (Frank's RK wins, his multiple alliances throughout the house, etc.) and told him he would be charged with "leaking" this information to Bronte so Nat and Bridgette will be told and then on board with getting Frank out of the house next week probably threw a wrench into that plan for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Well apparently it was not a team concept for the winner, so I spoke too soon. Watching the hg's getting ready it appears that Frank, Paulie, Bridgette, Michelle, Day and Zak are definitely going because they are getting all dressed up. Nicole had Zak curling her hair too, so Nicole must be included too. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:31 am

Mystery solved. Apparently Bridgette got to choose a team to go with her team to the dinner and she choose Big Sister. The girls speculated that Frank made those choices so that Nicole's team and Day's team were not in the house to scheme behind his back. Paulie said he thought Bridgette chose Big Sister because they were on slop for 2 weeks and it is Zak's birthday.

Oh and in my opening message, I had the numbers wrong. Category 4 had 2, Unicorn had 2 and Freakazoids and Big Sister only had 1. In this scenario, they should have said the veto winner could choose 6 people to go with them, no teams. That would put the veto winner on the spot to have to choose individual people. She would have chosen Frank for sure and probably Zak and Day because of the slop, but I don't think Paul or Michelle would have been chosen, and I am not completely convinced that Paulie would have been either.

Anyway, not sure anyone really cares about this, but I was just sick of hearing Frank rub it in to the have-nots and others today that he was going to have a great steak dinner tonight. People were saying they felt really bad for Corey having to try to sleep in those tiny bumper cars and Frank was kind of laughing about it. Michelle said she couldn't wait to see Frank have to do it too and his response was "it will never happen." This is not the first time that he has said he will never be a have-not this season because he "knows how to work it out." I guess as long as his team isn't last, then that is one thing, but if it comes down to HOH choosing does he really think if he stays later into the game that nobody will ever choose him? Never mind, I answered my own question. Of course he doesn't think anyone would choose him, he is after the king of the house!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:31 am

I guess they got to choose a 2nd team to join them and they chose Big Sister (Day, Zak and Paul)

They are shoving this team thing down a our throat, but doing the reward for veto is no different than what they've done in the past for reward comps. They did it one year where BotB winner got the tropical and Frankie won it by himself for him and Caleb. I still agree that it's bullshit, if they are going to keep make it a team reward, it needs to be a comp where everyone else plays
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
Mystery solved.  Apparently Bridgette got to choose a team to go with her team to the dinner and she choose Big Sister.  The girls speculated that Frank made those choices so that Nicole's team and Day's team were not in the house to scheme behind his back.  Paulie said he thought Bridgette chose Big Sister because they were on slop for 2 weeks and it is Zak's birthday.  

Oh and in my opening message, I had the numbers wrong.  Category 4 had 2, Unicorn had 2 and Freakazoids and Big Sister only had 1.  In this scenario, they should have said the veto winner could choose 6 people to go with them, no teams.  That would put the veto winner on the spot to have to choose individual people.  She would have chosen Frank for sure and probably Zak and Day because of the slop, but I don't think Paul or Michelle would have been chosen, and I am not completely convinced that Paulie would have been either.  

Anyway, not sure anyone really cares about this, but I was just sick of hearing Frank rub it in to the have-nots and others today that he was going to have a great steak dinner tonight.  People were saying they felt really bad for Corey having to try to sleep in those tiny bumper cars and Frank was kind of laughing about it.  Michelle said she couldn't wait to see Frank have to do it too and his response was "it will never happen."  This is not the first time that he has said he will never be a have-not this season because he "knows how to work it out."  I guess as long as his team isn't last, then that is one thing, but if it comes down to HOH choosing does he really think if he stays later into the game that nobody will ever choose him?  Never mind, I answered my own question.  Of course he doesn't think anyone would choose him, he is after the king of the house!

Actullay, I think it would've been better where if you play, you get it. If you don't play, you don't get it. Makes it that much easier and then there is no on the spot or strategizing.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Mystery solved.  Apparently Bridgette got to choose a team to go with her team to the dinner and she choose Big Sister.  The girls speculated that Frank made those choices so that Nicole's team and Day's team were not in the house to scheme behind his back.  Paulie said he thought Bridgette chose Big Sister because they were on slop for 2 weeks and it is Zak's birthday.  

Oh and in my opening message, I had the numbers wrong.  Category 4 had 2, Unicorn had 2 and Freakazoids and Big Sister only had 1.  In this scenario, they should have said the veto winner could choose 6 people to go with them, no teams.  That would put the veto winner on the spot to have to choose individual people.  She would have chosen Frank for sure and probably Zak and Day because of the slop, but I don't think Paul or Michelle would have been chosen, and I am not completely convinced that Paulie would have been either.  

Anyway, not sure anyone really cares about this, but I was just sick of hearing Frank rub it in to the have-nots and others today that he was going to have a great steak dinner tonight.  People were saying they felt really bad for Corey having to try to sleep in those tiny bumper cars and Frank was kind of laughing about it.  Michelle said she couldn't wait to see Frank have to do it too and his response was "it will never happen."  This is not the first time that he has said he will never be a have-not this season because he "knows how to work it out."  I guess as long as his team isn't last, then that is one thing, but if it comes down to HOH choosing does he really think if he stays later into the game that nobody will ever choose him?  Never mind, I answered my own question.  Of course he doesn't think anyone would choose him, he is after the king of the house!

Actullay, I think it would've been better where if you play, you get it.  If you don't play, you don't get it.  Makes it that much easier and then there is no on the spot or strategizing.

Well now Ctown, that would never work, because then Frank would not have been eligible to have the feast because he didn't play in the veto comp and we know that just wouldn't be fair! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outback Dinner   

Back to top Go down

Outback Dinner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1