Veto - week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8840

PostSubject: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Players are Bridgette, Tiffany, Bronte, Paul, Paulie and Natalie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm

They think it will be the dice POV where they have to come back to the target number. Tiffany has been practicing with q-tips and appears to have it mastered.

I'm not so certain that's what it is. So far we've seen a lot of new comps with the exception of the toe one. I'd have no problem with Tiffany winning as then Bridgette needs to show if she will stand up to Frank or make the decision on her own.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:21 pm

We should know something in about.....what do you think? 4 or 5 hours?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Naru wrote:
We should know something in about.....what do you think? 4 or 5 hours?

The actual comp just got started about 10 minstrel ago, so no telling how long, depends on the comp. If it is the dice one I imagine it will be about 2 hours. I set a notification on my phone to get an alert as soon as it's over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Bridgette won veto. It appears she got injured and is being looked at but nothing serious. I guess it's good news for spy girls, as Bronte will likely come down, but Frank gets the renom and Tiff will remain up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:00 pm

It doesn't look like it was the dice as both Paul's have shit all over their face so it was something with a bomb type thing. Early report is Bridgette roles an ankle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6454

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:57 am

Wow, Bridgette is having herself some kind of week, huh! I have to be honest, I didn't see her winning any comps, but maybe she has more prowess than I thought. Too bad she does have some common sense to go along with it.

Now she is saying again that she doesn't want Tiffany (or any girl for that matter) to go home on her HOH. Like Ctown said earlier, if she had not listened to Frank she could have put up 2 guys instead. Sure RK nom could have still been one of the girls, but she would have a better chance of a guy going home. This girl is just plain stupid.

Day and Nicole talked earlier and were thinking that they shouldn't send Tiffany home and I agree with her. Tiffany will put up Frank and Bridgette for sure. Of course it appears that Tiffany is not a favorite to win the next HOH, but Paul will do whatever Frank tells him to do so why take THAT chance? Natalie will vote to evict Paul, so you only need 4 more........Nic, Day, Zak, Michelle, and it is a done deal. Corey, Paulie and James will probably be a little hesitant to send yet another guy out, but let's look at the bigger picture here.

They are all convinced there will be a pre-jury buy back. Frank just said that if there is it will probably be Victor. So, if they leave Paul in the house that is someone who will go right back to Victor in a hot minute. Then you have Bronte who keeps getting put on the block by the people left in the house, it would not be a stretch that Paul and Victor could pull her back over to their side, especially if they get power, and Bronte could pull Natalie and Bridgette over too. So there are 5 people who could potentially do some damage because they could be the difference in who actually goes home.

Frank is now apparently unhappy with Michelle because she sleeps too much, doesn't have a very good social game (as opposed to Frank's stellar social game I guess), and is apparently "too comfortable" with the way things are going. He wants to replaced Michelle with Bridgette going forward. So, Day, Nicole, Paulie and Corey plan to tell Frank he needs to throw the HOH so they have Michelle available to target because they are tired of her behavior too. They are also going to say that Frank still has 4 people on his team and now that they have a target on his team, then it is time for one of the others to have safety for the week from regular noms and RK noms. Personally, I don't think it will fly anyway. He is big on making others throw comps, but I don't see him agreeing to it. But since they think it WILL work, they will more than likely decide they don't want to upset Frank by saving Tiffany.

Personally, I would say to hell with it. If he gets pissed, so what. He can't go after all 8 of the other people at once. Plus he has to have people to play the game with unless he would rather play with his lapdog Bridgette at his side. Plus he has not felt ANY heat this entire game. Blindside him with this eviction, he will be flustered and pissed off, which could very well affect him in the HOH comp because he doesn't know what the hell is going on. Afterward, tell him they thought it was best to send Paul packing in case Victor returned to the game and let him live with it. If he goes off, who gives a shit. It is time to put on the big boy (or girl) pants on and stop letting this jackass dictate what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 am

Apparently Frank thinks he is going to blindside Tiffany and thinks she has no clue she is in danger.. sorry, frank, she's not Jozea and Victor and she knows she's being targetted he wants to do a blindside because he's afraid that Tiffany will tell Bridgette about the week 1 RK nomination. Why Tiff hasn't used that info yet is beyond me.

Question now is how hard will Frank push Bridgette to not use veto? You know he doesn't want to have to name a replacement. It really outs him in a tough spot and he doesn't even know it. If Bronte comes down, the obvious replacement would be natalie, she's the only one left not in the 8 pack, but what Frank doesn't realize is that Natalie is aware he won RK.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6454

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Well, it turns out, he didn't have to convince Bridgette of anything. Bronte basically knows that Nat would be the replacement and has thrown herself in the line of fine to keep her bestie from having to go on the block. Nat and Bronte irritate me so much because they keep talking about just getting to jury and then they are okay with leaving the house. I know people always say they don't want to leave before jury, but Nat actually said the other day that she WANTS to go to jury instead of staying in the game and Bronte agreed with her. Bridgette says she wants to stay and win the game instead and tried to pump them up for it, but they are basically over it. With all the thousands of actual BB fans out there, why the hell do they continue to cast these complete idiots who know nothing about the game and could care less about it. It just makes me cringe every time they say it.

But back to the subject at hand. I think Tiffany is waiting until POV ceremony is over to start her campaign to stay. She kept saying that if Bridgette doesn't use it at least nobody else has to go up and things like this. And let's be real here, there is no scenario in which Bridgette would use it on Tiffany with Bronte on the block anyway, so why ruffle feathers of anyone before the noms are actually set.

The funny thing is that Paulie and Corey actually want to tell Bridgette about it soon (probably to help in getting Frank out next week), but the thing is that they don't need Bridgette to get Frank out of the house and I think that has the potential to backfire on them. Bridgette is so stupid that as soon as she finds out, she will go right to Frank, allow him to explain and then she will be fine with it (insert that annoying giggle here). At first I thought this would be a bombshell of sorts to put Frank alone in the house with no support, but I actually think now it won't hurt him in the least.

I also still do not understand why the hell these people are giving Frank exactly what he wants in sending Tiffany home. She has handled being on the block very well the last part of last week and this week so far. I think she has handled it much better than any of the vets (except James) or Corey or Paulie will handle it. Her only focus in the game will be to get Frank out and if she can accomplish that, then they are rid of him. If she shoots and misses, then Frank will go after her first before any of the rest of them, so why the hell send her home. Paul is basically Frank's lapdog now. Paulie and Corey think they control him, but he tends to share more with Frank. So, there is another reason for him to be sent out of the house. And this crazy shit about the girls getting rid of all the guys is stupid too because there Day and Nicole don't want to work with MOST of those girls anyway. So what if Tiffany teams up with the spy girls, it is not like they are comp beasts in any way and they have absolutely no game smarts anyway.

And another thing, he wants to keep it a complete secret to blindside Tiffany "because of his game" and he actually told the others that. Funny how he doesn't think about the fact that he ruined the blindside of Jozea because it worked better for him but didn't think of the others and he didn't think about the others when he came clean to Paulie about the 8-pack.

I get they want him comfortable and maybe they can talk him into throwing the HOH comp to one of the other teams, but he is already making plans for next week and told Nicole that Day and James would absolutely have to throw it to make sure they have 3 people to put up with noms and RK nom. Then he said that Corey getting might not be good because if things get crazy they may have to put him up as a pawn/replacement. So what team does that leave? His of course. Then he told Paulie last night that he wants to use RK to take a shot at Day next week. Paulie then shared that with James and told James to go to Frank and suggest they take a shot at Corey and Paulie to see his reaction and whether or not he shares it with Paulie or Corey. James went to do that, but he didn't even have to propose it, Frank came out with it first. James did well in that conversation saying things like "do you think we would have the votes, etc" and Frank said of course they would.

Somebody needs to find their backbone and actually challenge something that Frank says for once. I am not talking about calling him out, but even "well I think it might be better to do.............and state what they think. Or how about "Frank, your team has had safety almost the entire game, I would like to have safety for a week where I don't have to worry about someone random winning RK and putting me on the block" and see what he says to that. Who gives a shit if they end up being the next target, seems like everyone in the house is his target anyway, but he has to have the votes to get it done too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto - week 3   

Back to top Go down

Veto - week 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1