Share | 

Frank's ass chewing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:55 am

Nicole just commented that Frank has been in the DR for over an hour now. I wondered why he didn't seem more humble today about his apology to Day and was very smug about it while talking to Corey earlier. He even told Nicole today that he would have to start swatting her butt instead now! So, I was thinking that if production actually had talked to him, then they just glossed it over or something.

Now my inner conspiracy theorist is going to work, and I am wondering if production kind of let him slide thinking it would all blow over, but because he continues to make light of it, they are now lowering the boom on him or something. It could of course also be the person charged with dealing with this type of shit has not been there today and it just getting to it.

Or maybe, just maybe, they did already talk to him about it and because he kept up with the comments today showing he doesn't care about it, they are sending his ass packing right now because Day went in and complained again. Although then I would be cheated once again out of watching him be evicted on the show and not sure I want to give that up.

In any event, I hope they are giving him a tongue lashing and it freaks him out a little bit so maybe he will shut his mouth for at least a couple of hours anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
Nicole just commented that Frank has been in the DR for over an hour now.  I wondered why he didn't seem more humble today about his apology to Day and was very smug about it while talking to Corey earlier.  He even told Nicole today that he would have to start swatting her butt instead now!  So, I was thinking that if production actually had talked to him, then they just glossed it over or something.

Now my inner conspiracy theorist is going to work, and I am wondering if production kind of let him slide thinking it would all blow over, but because he continues to make light of it, they are now lowering the boom on him or something.  It could of course also be the person charged with dealing with this type of shit has not been there today and it just getting to it.  

Or maybe, just maybe, they did already talk to him about it and because he kept up with the comments today showing he doesn't care about it, they are sending his ass packing right now because Day went in and complained again.  Although then I would be cheated once again out of watching him be evicted on the show and not sure I want to give that up.

In any event, I hope they are giving him a tongue lashing and it freaks him out a little bit so maybe he will shut his mouth for at least a couple of hours anyway.

He can say anything he wants with no repercussions, it's when it becomes physical that it crosses the line. While the comments may be despicable, this has always been the case in the game
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Nicole just commented that Frank has been in the DR for over an hour now.  I wondered why he didn't seem more humble today about his apology to Day and was very smug about it while talking to Corey earlier.  He even told Nicole today that he would have to start swatting her butt instead now!  So, I was thinking that if production actually had talked to him, then they just glossed it over or something.

Now my inner conspiracy theorist is going to work, and I am wondering if production kind of let him slide thinking it would all blow over, but because he continues to make light of it, they are now lowering the boom on him or something.  It could of course also be the person charged with dealing with this type of shit has not been there today and it just getting to it.  

Or maybe, just maybe, they did already talk to him about it and because he kept up with the comments today showing he doesn't care about it, they are sending his ass packing right now because Day went in and complained again.  Although then I would be cheated once again out of watching him be evicted on the show and not sure I want to give that up.

He can say anything he wants with no repercussions, it's when it becomes physical that it crosses the line.  While the comments may be despicable, this has always been the case in the game

Then he has crossed the line. Day said the only thing stopping her from slapping Frank when he "smacked her ass" was the thought of being evicted for violating a BB rule.
Tell me, other then the location of the action, what is the difference between a "smack on the ass" and a "smack on the face?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Naru wrote:

Then he has crossed the line. Day said the only thing stopping her from slapping Frank when he "smacked her ass" was the thought of being evicted for violating a BB rule.
Tell me, other then the location of the action, what is the difference between a "smack on the ass" and a "smack on the face?"

He's crossed it numerous times, but he's the golden boy. Something that hasn't been talked about was the other night he grabbed Natalie by the throat pretending to choke her. Said it was in fun, so of course he gets a free pass. Wasn't Justin booted in S2 for jokingly holding a knife to someone? This is no different, in fun or not, it is threatening.

Thing is, nothing has been done, and now that Day has complained to DR about him, it needs to become zero tolerance, next instance and he's gone. I'm not talking about sexism remarks, I'm talking about physical actions, which is what I was trying to point out earlier. If they kicked people out for being assholes, the show would be over in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

He can say anything he wants with no repercussions, it's when it becomes physical that it crosses the line.  While the comments may be despicable, this has always been the case in the game

Well he came out of the DR last night and didn't seem affected by anything, so obviously my conspiracy theory didn't have any merit. But I wasn't saying he was in trouble for what he was saying, I was saying that if production had told him to cool it with the sexual harassment type behavior (slapping girls on the ass), but he came out and talked about it like he didn't care what he was told, they just might chew his ass again for not taking their warnings seriously. Especially when he told Nicole that he would just have to start hitting her on the butt because she doesn't get emotional.

Like I said, I just look for any opportunity for Frank to be uncomfortable, but it just doesn't happen unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He's crossed it numerous times, but he's the golden boy. Something that hasn't been talked about was the other night he grabbed Natalie by the throat pretending to choke her.  Said it was in fun, so of course he gets a free pass.  Wasn't Justin booted in S2 for jokingly holding a knife to someone?  This is no different, in fun or not, it is threatening.  

Thing is, nothing has been done, and now that Day has complained to DR about him, it needs to become zero tolerance, next instance and he's gone.  I'm not talking about sexism remarks, I'm talking about physical actions, which is what I was trying to point out earlier.  If they kicked people out for being assholes, the show would be over in 2 weeks.

I didn't see the thing with Natalie, but I am not surprised at all. Of course nothing surprises me about this jackass when it comes to his behavior. I guess because he does it with a smile (and of course he is the golden boy too) it makes it different. Look at the Willie and Chef Joe thing. There was very little physical contact, but there was violent intent so Willie was ousted immediately.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2068

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 am

BB loves GoldenFrank, and so whether we like it or not, he's going to get shoved down our throats! And everything he does will be whitewashed, while everyone else will be made to look like a cry-baby.

It's like Dick with Jen in Season 8. He disrespected her SO many times but because he was SO loved, they let it slide. And it almost became her fault. And still to this day, Dick is everyone's favorite player, while Jen is still hated. She wasn't my favorite but heck, if I had to live with someone who constantly berated me, and treated me like dog shit, I wouldn't be very easy to live with or very likable either.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:05 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
BB loves GoldenFrank, and so whether we like it or not, he's going to get shoved down our throats! And everything he does will be whitewashed, while everyone else will be made to look like a cry-baby.

It's like Dick with Jen in Season 8. He disrespected her SO many times but because he was SO loved, they let it slide. And it almost became her fault. And still to this day, Dick is everyone's favorite player, while Jen is still hated. She wasn't my favorite but heck, if I had to live with someone who constantly berated me, and treated me like dog shit, I wouldn't be very easy to live with or very likable either.

I am soooooo sick of Frankfurter getting away with everything. If he smacked me in the ass I would be kicked off the show for kicking him in the nuts.......just sayin'.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello? Why is no one addressing the statment he made about pinching his Nanna's behind? Is it or is it not plane ass creepy?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:14 pm

capricious1 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

I am soooooo sick of Frankfurter getting away with everything.  If he smacked me in the ass I would be kicked off the show for kicking him in the nuts.......just sayin'.

You got that right Capri. This is one of the main reasons I could never be on the show, if my mouth didn't get me in trouble, smacking someone for something like this definitely would!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Naru wrote:
Hello? Why is no one addressing the statment he made about pinching his Nanna's behind? Is it or is it not plane ass creepy?

Naru, I did comment on this situation on the other thread when you first posed the question (I think it is on the episode versus live feeds thread). I think it is COMPLETELY creepy. And like I said over there, if one of my grown sons pinched or slapped me or my mother on the ass, they would find out REAL QUICK that it would be the last time they did it and just how inappropriate and creepy it is.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Naru, I did comment on this situation on the other thread when you first posed the question (I think it is on the episode versus live feeds thread).  I think it is COMPLETELY creepy.  And like I said over there, if one of my grown sons pinched or slapped me or my mother on the ass, they would find out REAL QUICK that it would be the last time they did it and just how inappropriate and creepy it is.

Honestly? I couldn't remember where I had made what comment on what thread...  Wink  LMFAO  chuckle

Senility is coming to take me away! Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! Ho! Ho! affraid OMG Not Fair

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Here's a question. Let's say, for argument sake, Frank calls Z something like a (what did that radio guy say about that woman's basketball team? I think this was it) nappy headed ho and Paulie took exception to that and confronted Frank very adamantly? (which he wouldn't because they are all scared shitless of Franklessfurter.) Would Paulie get the warning from the DR or would Franklessfurter? If the latter, would that not mean he gets an automatic penalty nom? Or does Paulie bare the brunt of the punishment?

I'm guessing Paulie because no one lays a finger on Goners butterfingered Franklessfurter!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Naru wrote:
Here's a question. Let's say, for argument sake, Frank calls Z something like a (what did that radio guy say about that woman's basketball team? I think this was it) nappy headed ho and Paulie took exception to that and confronted Frank very adamantly? (which he wouldn't because they are all scared shitless of Franklessfurter.) Would Paulie get the warning from the DR or would Franklessfurter? If the latter, would that not mean he gets an automatic penalty nom? Or does Paulie bare the brunt of the punishment?

I'm guessing Paulie because no one lays a finger on Goners butterfingered Franklessfurter!

I remember that and it was a nappy headed ho. I belive the radio guy was Don Imus. Anyhow, in response to your situation, as long as nothing became physical, there would be no repercussions at all. BB allows them to say whatever they want.

They may get talked to about it the DR though. They were talking about it last night on Dick @ Nite and Dick said he was pulled into DR and Rich Meehan told him he needs to tone his rhetoric down a bit. Dick asked what he was talking about and I guess Dick had told Dustin that he is going to "f*ck him in the ass with a dildo until he bleeds" Dick remembered it and said he would tone it down, which hhe did (if you can believe Dick toning things down) The discussion on the show was the nonsense production puts up with and they have no idea where the line is, let alone are they capable of drawing one. You can smack a girl on the ass repeatedly, but you cant throw a microphone in the pool after production basically decided on a whim to take your HoH away from you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Naru wrote:

If there is no physical contact, they wouldn't do anything about it, neither of them would get a warning or anything. If they thought it might go to blows they might call one of them to the DR to cool off, but that is about it. Like Ctown says, you can say anything you want even if it is racist, narcissistic, homophobic, sexually charged or anything else you can think of. The physical violence will get you booted immediately. The threat of physical violence if it goes far enough can also happen, but it really has to be over the top.

And as far as Paulie being afraid to say anything to Frank, that is not an issue. He wanted to chew him up about the Day and Zak stuff the other night when Day was so upset, but Day asked him to dial it back because she didn't want her game or Paulie's game to get blown up over it. If he steps over that line again, I believe Paulie would not hesitate to get in his face.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2068

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Thought I posted this a few days ago but guess it didn't post...

Let me preface this post by saying that I am not by any means trying to defend GoldenFrankenfurter, because I cannot stand him! But I am playing Devil's advocate here Twisted Evil

So why is it okay for James to smack Natalie on her ass and no one seems to say anything about that??  I see James doing a lot of the same stuff all those pervy guys do, but somehow he gets away with it because why... he's America's favorite? He's loved by everyone? He's part of GT? Why??

Also, I just don't believe that all the nonsense stuff James does is to make the other boys feel comfortable. Because if a person doesn't approve of something, you don't turn around and do the same thing. If James didn't approve of Frank smacking Mama Day's ass... then why is James smacking Natalie's ass? I know Natalie probably doesn't care and Mama Day did, but no one should be smacking anyone's ass! This isn't baseball!! TeeHee

Okay so it probably sounds like I have a bone to pick with James, because I'm always commenting about him, it's just that he rubs me the wrong way. I don't know why though! Maybe because I don't know who James is telling his truth to. As a matter of fact I don't know who's telling the truth at all in this game!  But what I do know is at the end of it all, James, GoldenFrankenfurter, BridgeToNowhere (I love that!) and Vanessa 2.0 just irk the poop out of me!

Maybe James doesn't irk me as much as the others. But I still don't get him! And like I said he just rubs me the wrong way. And his pranks annoy me! Ugh... I' starting to sound like Nicole! Duh!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Lizzy, the difference here is that they are in a showmance/flirtmance kind of thing, so it is part of the game they are playing with each other and it is a mutual kind of thing. Frank was doing it to Zak and Day (and kicked Michelle in the ass too), but they are not involved in that type of personal relationship so I think it makes it different.

As far as who James is lying to, your guess is as good as mine. Actually I don't think James knows who he is playing with at this point and is just throwing shit out there to different people trying to dig up some good info. He thought until the end of last week that the vets were all 4 still working together. I still like him and I think he is a genuine guy, but sometimes he just doesn't see what is right in front of him.

I am still a fan of his, but the way he is playing isn't going to get him anyway this season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Lizzy, one more thing that makes Frank's actions different is the bullying shit he does along with it, mostly toward the girls. So they feel like he thinks he can treat them in any way, shape or form and they have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:57 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

Let me preface this post by saying that I am not by any means trying to defend GoldenFrankenfurter, because I cannot stand him! But I am playing Devil's advocate here Twisted Evil

So why is it okay for James to smack Natalie on her ass and no one seems to say anything about that??  I see James doing a lot of the same stuff all those pervy guys do, but somehow he gets away with it because why... he's America's favorite? He's loved by everyone? He's part of GT? Why??

Also, I just don't believe that all the nonsense stuff James does is to make the other boys feel comfortable. Because if a person doesn't approve of something, you don't turn around and do the same thing. If James didn't approve of Frank smacking Mama Day's ass... then why is James smacking Natalie's ass? I know Natalie probably doesn't care and Mama Day did, but no one should be smacking anyone's ass! This isn't baseball!! TeeHee

Okay so it probably sounds like I have a bone to pick with James, because I'm always commenting about him, it's just that he rubs me the wrong way. I don't know why though! Maybe because I don't know who James is telling his truth to. As a matter of fact I don't know who's telling the truth at all in this game!  But what I do know is at the end of it all, James, GoldenFrankenfurter, BridgeToNowhere (I love that!) and Vanessa 2.0 just irk the poop out of me!

Maybe James doesn't irk me as much as the others. But I still don't get him! And like I said he just rubs me the wrong way. And his pranks annoy me! Ugh... I' starting to sound like Nicole! Duh!

Each and every one of the returning players annoy me. Out of everyone they could choose from,this is the 4 they came up with? Frank and Nicole were both evicted twice in their seasons (yes, I count the week Frank was saved by the coach's entering as an eviction because he was certain to go), James who has no game at all and just relies on pranks and Day who was evicted in week 2.

I know a lot of people don't like her, but I would have loved to see them bring Amanda back, she may have been an asshole, but she played the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Each and every one of the returning players annoy me.  Out of everyone they could choose from,this is the 4 they came up with?  Frank and Nicole were both evicted twice in their seasons (yes, I count the week Frank was saved by the coach's entering as an eviction because he was certain to go), James  who has no game at all and just relies on pranks and Day who was evicted in week 2.  

I know a lot of people don't like her, but I would have loved to see them bring Amanda back, she may have been an asshole, but she played the game.

I would LOVE to see Amanda back in the house. She was a total overbearing bitch, but she played the game hard 24/7 that is true.

I think they wanted to choose people who really had to try to fight for their lives in their own seasons. And I believe that Grodner thought that Nicole, Day and James would just be a foundation to help Frank stay in the game. Nicole and Day listed on their written information that Frank was a favorite of theirs in the past, something they are regretting now. James I believe they brought back because of the pranks and it being entertaining to the casual CBS viewer. I like James and think he is a genuine guy with a lot of courage. He really doesn't have game, but I can see at least one week where he is going to blow shit up and that might be worth the price of his admission.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 am

I cracked up when the guy that talks on the bib brother episode called him DrFrank. I said come on you didn't just call him that!!! I guess when you get evicted early in your own season you get to be called Dr. Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank's ass chewing?   

Back to top Go down

Frank's ass chewing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1