PostSubject: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Big surprise here. Frank has won the roadkill comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Early talk is that Bronte will go up with Natalie as the replacement if Bronte wins veto. So for the 2nd week in a row we get Bronte and Tiffany on the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Can this damn week get any worse? I get he was safe and couldn't go on the block, but for crying out loud, now we have to deal with him talking about his win over and over and over. And dancing around over Tiffany, making her as uncomfortable as possible.

Now I am looking forward to veto getting over and done win to the point there is no danger of Day going on the block (for instance if she wins veto herself) and then let Frank act up. I want sooooooo badly to see her chew Frank a new asshole like I believe only she can do. It would actually make the whole season for me to see Frank standing there in front of everyone trying to compete with Day in a verbal slug fest, because Frank would really look stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Can this damn week get any worse?  I get he was safe and couldn't go on the block, but for crying out loud, now we have to deal with him talking about his win over and over and over.  And dancing around over Tiffany, making her as uncomfortable as possible.  

Now I am looking forward to veto getting over and done win to the point there is no danger of Day going on the block (for instance if she wins veto herself) and then let Frank act up.  I want sooooooo badly to see her chew Frank a new asshole like I believe only she can do.  It would actually make the whole season for me to see Frank standing there in front of everyone trying to compete with Day in a verbal slug fest, because Frank would really look stupid.  

Frank has looked stupid in every confrontation he's had with anyone in the house. Even Willy made him look stupid in the argument before Willy got booted.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Can this damn week get any worse?  I get he was safe and couldn't go on the block, but for crying out loud, now we have to deal with him talking about his win over and over and over.  And dancing around over Tiffany, making her as uncomfortable as possible.  

Now I am looking forward to veto getting over and done win to the point there is no danger of Day going on the block (for instance if she wins veto herself) and then let Frank act up.  I want sooooooo badly to see her chew Frank a new asshole like I believe only she can do.  It would actually make the whole season for me to see Frank standing there in front of everyone trying to compete with Day in a verbal slug fest, because Frank would really look stupid.  

Frank has looked stupid in every confrontation he's had with anyone in the house.  Even Willy made him look stupid in the argument before Willy got booted.

Well it is time to see it for this season too. I have visions of Momma Day coming out and Frank standing there with egg on his face while others look on with their mouths hanging open!

So, he is putting up Bronte with Natalie as a backup. So what is he going to do if Natalie wins POV? She will take Bronte down, no matter what ANYONE else says. So who is he going to put up then? His options would be Corey, Nic, Day, Zak and James. He has already told everyone he won, so he can't do it on the DL. Not that it matters because the remaining 8-pack would have the numbers to send whoever they wanted to home, but he still has to make that choice, and hopefully James won't just step up and volunteer to do it for him.

Also, when Frank told Day he won the RK, he said he was thinking about putting up Michelle, but she reminded him she was part of his team and is safe. Then he switched to Bronte instead. He was going to keep the fact that he won a secret if he had to do that. I wonder how long it will be before Day shares that little bit of information with Michelle?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:

So, he is putting up Bronte with Natalie as a backup.  So what is he going to do if Natalie wins POV?  She will take Bronte down, no matter what ANYONE else says.  So who is he going to put up then?  His options would be Corey, Nic, Day, Zak and James.  He has already told everyone he won, so he can't do it on the DL.  Not that it matters because the remaining 8-pack would have the numbers to send whoever they wanted to home, but he still has to make that choice, and hopefully James won't just step up and volunteer to do it for him.

Also, when Frank told Day he won the RK, he said he was thinking about putting up Michelle, but she reminded him she was part of his team and is safe.  Then he switched to Bronte instead.  He was going to keep the fact that he won a secret if he had to do that.  I wonder how long it will be before Day shares that little bit of information with Michelle?

If Natalie wins and pulls down Bronte I would venture to guess that he would put up Day. He is still bothered by the fact that she was pissed at him for smacking her ass. I would still rather see Tiffany win veto, but if she doesn't Natalie would be a good 2nd option.

Frank is also now worried that it will get back to Bridgette that he is the one wo put her up in week 1. So far nobody has told her and I don't know why Tiff has not given out that info yet. Its do or die time for her, not time to be holding things in.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:28 pm

It is now official, Bronte is the roadkill nom
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So, he is putting up Bronte with Natalie as a backup.  So what is he going to do if Natalie wins POV?  She will take Bronte down, no matter what ANYONE else says.  So who is he going to put up then?  His options would be Corey, Nic, Day, Zak and James.  He has already told everyone he won, so he can't do it on the DL.  Not that it matters because the remaining 8-pack would have the numbers to send whoever they wanted to home, but he still has to make that choice, and hopefully James won't just step up and volunteer to do it for him.

Also, when Frank told Day he won the RK, he said he was thinking about putting up Michelle, but she reminded him she was part of his team and is safe.  Then he switched to Bronte instead.  He was going to keep the fact that he won a secret if he had to do that.  I wonder how long it will be before Day shares that little bit of information with Michelle?

If Natalie wins and pulls down Bronte I would venture to guess that he would put up Day.  He is still bothered by the fact that she was pissed at him for smacking her ass.  I would still rather see Tiffany win veto, but if she doesn't Natalie would be a good 2nd option.

Frank is also now worried that it will get back to Bridgette that he is the one wo put her up in week 1.  So far nobody has told her and I don't know why Tiff has not given out that info yet.  Its do or die time for her, not time to be holding things in.

I am shocked she hasn't shared that with Bridgette yet. James told Frank if he is worried about it, he should go and tell her first, but he said he could back pedal if he needed to. He said he would tell her that he didn't want people to know he won it an he knew she would not get any votes, etc. She will accept it like the lapdog that she is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadkill - week 3   

Back to top Go down

Roadkill - week 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1