Bridgette - Bridge to no where

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Bridgette - Bridge to no where as I call her is the HOH. I want to know if I am the only one annoyed by her. She is in there acting like a dam child. The way she talks, acts, and presents herself. I also thought we should give her a thread since she is now a "player" in the game. (Disclaimer- I use the word "player" loosely.)

Acting like a child by jumping up and down on a bed while trying to stratigize with the other "Spy Girls".
Talking like she had the intelligence of a piece of lint.
Lurking, Spying, Clueless....how the HELL! Did she get on this show! Surely BB didn't want to cast a child for the season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I almost threw up when she told Nat and Bronte that those 2 girls are her top priority and she will do what is best for all 3 of them, all the while listening to whatever Frank tells her to do, even considered putting up Bronte for a hot minute.

Then today Bronte tells her what went on with Frank and Day last night (and things going on before that) and all she said was "I told him not to make people crazy" and brushed it off. Bronte tried to tell her that she should pick Paulie for POV so there is no backlash, but 10 minutes later she told Paul she would pick Frank because "he is a good guy."

All this "girl power" bullshit she talks you would think she would at least be a little appalled by his antics, but she just doesn't get it in any way, shape or form. Then she told Bronte that winning HOH was not part of her strategy! At least Victoria TRIED and WANTED to win a comp, but little Miss Bridge to nowhere (love that name Naru) doesn't even want to do that.

Oh, and also Bronte said something about people saying it was Frank's HOH and Bridge said she wanted Tiffany up too. Then she said she doesn't want people to think she doesn't have a backbone! Too late lapdog, the word is out!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I almost threw up when she told Nat and Bronte that those 2 girls are her top priority and she will do what is best for all 3 of them, all the while listening to whatever Frank tells her to do, even considered putting up Bronte for a hot minute.

Then today Bronte tells her what went on with Frank and Day last night (and things going on before that) and all she said was "I told him not to make people crazy" and brushed it off.  Bronte tried to tell her that she should pick Paulie for POV so there is no backlash, but 10 minutes later she told Paul she would pick Frank because "he is a good guy."  

All this "girl power" bullshit she talks you would think she would at least be a little appalled by his antics, but she just doesn't get it in any way, shape or form.  Then she told Bronte that winning HOH was not part of her strategy!  At least Victoria TRIED and WANTED to win a comp, but little Miss Bridge to nowhere (love that name Naru) doesn't even want to do that.  

Oh, and also Bronte said something about people saying it was Frank's HOH and Bridge said she wanted Tiffany up too.  Then she said she doesn't want people to think she doesn't have a backbone!  Too late lapdog, the word is out!
Did she or did she not say "I want to do what the house wants because I don't want to make any enemies?"
It was a toss up between that and Bridge to nothing but I figured since they both convey the same meaning it didn't really matter..lol

If her strategy is to act like a complete idiot then thumbs up girl. You go! Because you are convincing anyone and everyone who watches the show, a clip of the show, or an example of what a moron looks like that you are a moron. clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Then today Bronte tells her what went on with Frank and Day last night (and things going on before that) and all she said was "I told him not to make people crazy" and brushed it off.  Bronte tried to tell her that she should pick Paulie for POV so there is no backlash, but 10 minutes later she told Paul she would pick Frank because "he is a good guy."  

All this "girl power" bullshit she talks you would think she would at least be a little appalled by his antics, but she just doesn't get it in any way, shape or form.  Then she told Bronte that winning HOH was not part of her strategy!  At least Victoria TRIED and WANTED to win a comp, but little Miss Bridge to nowhere (love that name Naru) doesn't even want to do that.  

Oh, and also Bronte said something about people saying it was Frank's HOH and Bridge said she wanted Tiffany up too.  Then she said she doesn't want people to think she doesn't have a backbone!  Too late lapdog, the word is out!
Did she or did she not say "I want to do what the house wants because I don't want to make any enemies?"
It was a toss up between that and Bridge to nothing but I figured since they both convey the same meaning it didn't really matter..lol

If her strategy is to act like a complete idiot then thumbs up girl. You go! Because you are convincing anyone and everyone who watches the show, a clip of the show, or an example of what a moron looks like that you are a moron. clapping

Yes, she absolutely did say that. Wait til the HOH paranoia hits her once RK and veto are played. These people like Day, Nicole, and Zak will go back to not talking to her and she will whine to Frank that nobody is talking to her and she is "trying to be their friend." And I hope that nobody lets Bridgette or Frank know they plan to save Tiffany and send Paul out instead to make sure they have the numbers to dump Frank. That blindside would be pretty entertaining to watch too! As long as Frank or his team don't win the next HOH. I don't see it being a crap shoot again and Michelle and Paulie said they will straight up throw it plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yes, she absolutely did say that.  Wait til the HOH paranoia hits her once RK and veto are played.  These people like Day, Nicole, and Zak will go back to not talking to her and she will whine to Frank that nobody is talking to her and she is "trying to be their friend."  And I hope that nobody lets Bridgette or Frank know they plan to save Tiffany and send Paul out instead to make sure they have the numbers to dump Frank.  That blindside would be pretty entertaining to watch too!  As long as Frank or his team don't win the next HOH.  I don't see it being a crap shoot again and Michelle and Paulie said they will straight up throw it plain and simple.

Yeah but that will mean Frank will know something is up and will try to win HOH himself. I don't get the spreed of "If I do he'll put me on the block and try to send me out." stuff. I mean he can only do it to one person, the other two are safe and if they tell each other what Frank is telling them they can all put the fear of god into him.
"You can only send one person home Frank, if it's me so be it but you won't have the votes to save you next week. No one is going to make a deal with you and stick to it because they want you gone almost as much as they do Tiffany. So I'll gladly go out the door knowing you will fallow me. Confident in the fact you will more then likely NEVER win this game or be invited to play it again."

But no one has the backbone to stick to their guns so more then likely....someone would crumble.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Well, Frank can TRY to win it by himself, but if it is like the log comp was, he won't be able to do that without help and I would LOVE to watch him screaming helplessly to his teammate and they just take their own sweet time and screw him out of the HOH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridgette - Bridge to no where   

Back to top Go down

Bridgette - Bridge to no where
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1