Share | 

Nominations week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6676

PostSubject: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:31 pm

The feeds are down because they are probably doing the nominations. My question is why the hell does it take so long just to do the nominations. The feeds have been down for over an hour now. This is ridiculous! Production is just saving the fallout shit for the episode and to hell with the live feeders once again.

I know there is very little drama surrounding these noms, it will be Tiffany and Paul (possibility of Corey, but I don't think so). But, Frank said he was going to go to Tiffany right after the nomination ceremony and call her out for throwing his name out as a target and "frazzle her as much as possible." I think if he pushes it and makes her cry (you know she will) Day or James just might step up and knock him down a peg or two for doing it and I want to see that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The feeds are down because they are probably doing the nominations.  My question is why the hell does it take so long just to do the nominations.  The feeds have been down for over an hour now.  This is ridiculous!  Production is just saving the fallout shit for the episode and to hell with the live feeders once again.  

I know there is very little drama surrounding these noms, it will be Tiffany and Paul (possibility of Corey, but I don't think so).  But, Frank said he was going to go to Tiffany right after the nomination ceremony and call her out for throwing his name out as a target and "frazzle her as much as possible."  I think if he pushes it and makes her cry (you know she will) Day or James just might step up and knock him down a peg or two for doing it and I want to see that!

It may be taking so long because of who is making the noms. Bridgette has the personality of a footstool, so they may be making her do her speech numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6830

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
The feeds are down because they are probably doing the nominations.  My question is why the hell does it take so long just to do the nominations.  The feeds have been down for over an hour now.  This is ridiculous!  Production is just saving the fallout shit for the episode and to hell with the live feeders once again.  

I know there is very little drama surrounding these noms, it will be Tiffany and Paul (possibility of Corey, but I don't think so).  But, Frank said he was going to go to Tiffany right after the nomination ceremony and call her out for throwing his name out as a target and "frazzle her as much as possible."  I think if he pushes it and makes her cry (you know she will) Day or James just might step up and knock him down a peg or two for doing it and I want to see that!

It may be taking so long because of who is making the noms.  Bridgette has the personality of a footstool, so they may be making her do her speech numerous times.

Well you don't have to be a mesa member to say. "I nominate Tiffany and (insert a person here) because Frank told me to."
(and yes, I'm being sarcastic)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It may be taking so long because of who is making the noms.  Bridgette has the personality of a footstool, so they may be making her do her speech numerous times.

Oh, you do have a point. Good grief it makes me nauseous to picture her standing up there in front of everyone, gushing with every word and Frank just smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well you don't have to be a mesa member to say. "I nominate Tiffany and (insert a person here) because Frank told me to."
(and yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:36 pm

I don't think the noms are happening. They need to do the RK challenge first so they can have time to think about who they will put up out of what is left of the pool after noms.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Naru wrote:
I don't think the noms are happening. They need to do the RK challenge first so they can have time to think about who they will put up out of what is left of the pool after noms.

Noms aare done. Tiffany and Paul are on the block. Feeds were back up for a bit and are now down again for the roadkill comp
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Noms aare done.  Tiffany and Paul are on the block.  Feeds were back up for a bit and are now down again for the roadkill comp

So basically, I was right? neener

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations week 3   

Back to top Go down

Nominations week 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1