Sexual Harassment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:57 am

Fri 2:32 AM BBT 1:27:30, Cam 3/4, Frank smacks Day on the ass off camera, she screams "STOP SMACKING ME ON MY ASS FRANK" ...He immediately says "she's not serious". She flees into the have-not room to cry. Corey and Paulie follow her to comfort her. Frank comes in and Day flees to the DR.

This was the incident that blew up in the house.

Day went to the DR and "Said" she made a sexual harassment complaint against Frank for this. Give'n what we know about Frank, Do you think it is?

IMO= Oh! Hell! Yes! but I'll listen to your point of view....unless you agree with me, then the question is what will they do?
1.Give him a strong talking to?
2.Tell Day she needs to be a bit less sensative?
3.Ignore it and hope like hell no one (meaning us the viewer) finds out. (which by the way was what they attempted to do over the race thing a few seasons back and look what happen with that.)

Look, I'm not a feminist or Feminist Nazi...or what ever the heck they are called, but at some point you do have to say...."No, this isn't right. You do not have the right to slap my ass. You do not have the right to comment on my diet or the way I consume it.. You do not have the right to call me a degrading name and act like it was only a joke, when it is clearly NOT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 am

Naru, like you I am no feminist. Sometimes I believe women tend to overreact and are looking for signs of this around every corner. That being said, Frank's behavior has been disgusting.

I think he sees his behavior and comments as "busting chops" kind of thing, but it is almost 100% directed at the women in the house. He did go off on James that one time, but it included Nicole as well, and James seeing it was upsetting Nicole stuck up for her and said it was all on him for the pizza and later was the "bigger man" and apologized to him to try to put an end to his endless rant about the pizza.

When Paulie found out that Frank had AGAIN smacked a girl on the ass, he told Corey that he was going to say something to Frank about it. He had talked to Zak and when she said it happened to her again and Day again, he said he just couldn't let it go. He said he has a sister and if any guy had done that to her outside of this house, there would be a problem in no uncertain terms. He spoke with Nicole about it and Nicole told him he should talk with Day about it because she might not want him to say anything. Day gave him complete permission to tell Frank about it. She said she didn't want anyone to blow up their game about it for her, but if he felt okay telling him about it that was fine. Paulie assured her that he was safe and he is on Frank's team anyway so Frank can't come after him anyway. Day then did ask him not to go off on Frank, just maybe tell him to back off a bit. He said he would tell Frank that Day would be fine about it so no backlash comes back to Day over it, but more so like he was coming from a place of being a brother type thing.

When Paulie pulled him aside and told him, he did say it was the way he was raised. Paulie was very diplomatic about it, but said that he would never do that with anyone unless it was like a girl he had been dating for some time. He said if that was his sister, he would have a problem with Frank. He told him to think one day if he has a daughter, would he want her to put up with that. Frank said he would wait til today and apologize to Day about it, but he kind of had the idea that she was overreacting.

Day did say she told a supervisor in the DR about it because she doesn't want her daughter to think it is okay to let a man treat you like that and not put him in his place. I think BB will talk to him about it and I think he will apologize to Day about it. She will accept it, but there will be a lot of fire in her eyes when she does it.

One more thing, Frank also made comments to Corey and Paulie about Day and James having kids. I did not catch this on camera, but he apparently said something like he doesn't care if they are here for their kids or not, they don't deserve jury just because of that or something like that. Corey shared this with James who was visibly upset. They all decided not to share this information with Day because in James' words "Momma Day will go in there and KILL Frank if he knows she even spoke of her daughter. James had to vent to Natalie in the SR to keep from going after Frank. I have never seen James so upset before. He was already mad that Day was upset from the comments and the ass slapping but THIS put him over the top.

Frank is just a disgusting asshole, plain and simple, and it is too bad that Day would get ejected for smacking him in the face, because that is EXACTLY what he needs when this shit happens.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Day did the right thing by reporting it to DR. If it does not stop now, Frank needs to be removed from the house. It is sexual harassment any way you look at it. Frank seems to have a nonchalant attitude about it with the excuse of that's the way that he is. Unacceptable. Now I'm not one to get caught up in political correctness, but this goes farther than that. Technically, all the HG'S are CBS employees and Day going to tell DR is equivalent to filing a complaint with a companies HR department. If nothing is done, it opens a possible hostile work environment lawsuit.

I really hope this becomes enough of an isue, that it is shown on the show. I know they only show things that become a part of the storyline, but regardless, this is also an ethical issue and should not be glossed over. I don't want to hear the "it's a social experiment" bullshit. Nobody deserves to be treated this way. If it's calling names and such, that's one thing. You don't out your hands on anybody for any reason in a situation like this. Frank has his warning and I don't think he should be removed yet, but there Ned's to be a zero tolerance policy put in place immediately, one more instance and he should be gone, no ifs, ands or buts (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Well put Ctown. And even if he stops his behavior right now, it SHOULD be put on the episode. Right now Frank is being edited as the golden boy in the house. It makes people think he is just playing the game, using his southern charm and "great social game" to target people and all the rest of that bullshit that is being shown.

Here is the list of the physical things he he has done:

1. Smacked Day and Zak both on the butt.
2. Kicked Michelle in the butt.
3. Punched Nicole in the arm enough that she told him she had a Charlie horse and it was not like they were rough housing, he just kind of surprised her with it.

In addition, he has called Zak a hussy, called Day a slut, called Michelle chubby, told Nicole she and the other girls eat like animals, tells them what to eat and overrides their ideas for dinners and such. Nicole has taken to eaten her food in another room because she feels uncomfortable.

These are things that SHOULD be shown on the episode in addition to his double dealings all over the house because it IS the story line. These ARE the reasons he is being targeted to get out of the house. Otherwise if they gloss over this shit it makes it look like Frank is the victim in this situation and he will probably end up winning America's favorite or something. Sure it looks like he might go next week, but you can bet your ass production will be trying to tailor that comp to get him back in the game.

During the racist crap a few seasons ago, she made this whole big announcement/disclaimer that these things had to be shown on the episode because it became an "important part of the storyline" and this is no different. Just because Frank is the golden boy, shouldn't make it a different situation.

And another thing, WHEN Frank is evicted, Julie needs to ask him about his behavior toward women the same way she went after Aaryn about the racist commentary.

Okay, I will get off my soapbox now! Of course, it doesn't mean I won't get back on it the next time this jackass does something stupid and disgusting.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well put Ctown.  And even if he stops his behavior right now, it SHOULD be put on the episode.  Right now Frank is being edited as the golden boy in the house.  It makes people think he is just playing the game, using his southern charm and "great social game" to target people and all the rest of that bullshit that is being shown.  

Here is the list of the physical things he he has done:

1. Smacked Day and Zak both on the butt.
2. Kicked Michelle in the butt.
3. Punched Nicole in the arm enough that she told him she had a Charlie horse and it was not like they were rough housing, he just kind of surprised her with it.  

In addition, he has called Zak a hussy, called Day a slut, called Michelle chubby, told Nicole she and the other girls eat like animals, tells them what to eat and overrides their ideas for dinners and such.  Nicole has taken to eaten her food in another room because she feels uncomfortable.  

These are things that SHOULD be shown on the episode in addition to his double dealings all over the house because it IS the story line.  These ARE the reasons he is being targeted to get out of the house.  Otherwise if they gloss over this shit it makes it look like Frank is the victim in this situation and he will probably end up winning America's favorite or something.  Sure it looks like he might go next week, but you can bet your ass production will be trying to tailor that comp to get him back in the game.

During the racist crap a few seasons ago, she made this whole big announcement/disclaimer that these things had to be shown on the episode because it became an "important part of the storyline" and this is no different.  Just because Frank is the golden boy, shouldn't make it a different situation.  

And another thing, WHEN Frank is evicted, Julie needs to ask him about his behavior toward women the same way she went after Aaryn about the racist commentary.

Okay, I will get off my soapbox now!  Of course, it doesn't mean I won't get back on it the next time this jackass does something stupid and disgusting.

I couldn't agree more, enough with the qgolden boy edit. He actually still thinks he's playing a great social game when it reality, his social game is far from great. Yes, this is a storyline and his social game makes others uncomfortable and that is why he is being targetted. It doesn't get more game related than that.

As far as Julie asking him about it, I can already see his answer, "well julie, that's just who I am and I can't change that"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I couldn't agree more, enough with the qgolden boy edit.  He actually still thinks he's playing a great social game when it reality, his social game is far from great.  Yes, this is a storyline and his social game makes others uncomfortable and that is why he is being targetted.  It doesn't get more game related than that.

As far as Julie asking him  about it, I can already see his answer, "well julie, that's just who I am and I can't change that"

When I read that quote you put from Frank, I could actually hear his voice saying it.......... Puke
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:49 pm

My question is this....he slaps their ass's but if they turn around and slap him in the face it's assault....wtf?

I do not like England's BB but when shit like this happen they shut it down. Why the hell can't we? Why does it have to get to this level before anyone THINKS to do or say anything?

As for "his southern charm" I am a southern girl and I am here to tell you that shit may float but it don't fly. Meaning it is an excuse and a piss poor one at that.

Hell he said something about James and Days kids and Nicole had to take him into the storage room to literally stop him from ripping Frank's head off.
(Disclaimer: I'm sorry I don't remember if I read it on Morty's, Jokers or another board but I did see it mentioned here as well so I don't have a time stamp to have the feeders on the board to confirm it.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Harassment    

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: