Production manipulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:09 am

Figured we need a thread for this, could have also been called conspiracy theories. Michelle is telling the others about howhat production favored Frank on his season and it looks like they are doing it again. She is saying that it seemed like category 4s board was tilted towards big numbers and that's how they won. Now I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but that's ridiculous. It's not like there were grooves and such and you can't explain how the other members got eliminated.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 am

So I went back and watched the comp closer and I can see why Michelle would think that maybe there was something to it. All the balls shot in the Category 4 section rolled to the left of the midline of the court with the exception of 2 of them. Others seemed to roll the other way for the most part. Now I don't actually believe that production would be that blatant about fixing a comp even for their golden boy, but it could raise some eyebrows. Add to this that they had them draw numbers this afternoon, several hours before the comp to determine which court they would have. Why don't they have them draw them numbers during the commercial break after the eviction? I have never understood why they do it this way. It just makes it look a little hinky.

Again, I don't think there is anything to this particular thing, but production always seems to do things in such a way that opens them up to conspiracy theories.

Now if they make the RK comp a farting contest, we will KNOW that they are making it the Frank show! Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 am

chap5788 wrote:

Again, I don't think there is anything to this particular thing, but production always seems to do things in such a way that opens them up to conspiracy theories.

No matter what they do, there will be conspiracy theories. Here's an example, some friends of mine had these crazy theories during the NBA finals because Adidas put up on their website that Golden State wins after they went up 3-1 and it was fixed before game 5. I tried to explain that it's a website template that mistakenly got activated to go live, there was one for us as well. I actually mocked people with it, saying it's in the numbers. Our theme for the playoffs was #AllIn 216 (216 is our area code and it's 2016) now a game 6 final was 115-101. Adds up to 216. That's an easy one. I got more ridiculous with it at halftime of game 7. We were down at the half 42-49. Ending number for the Cavs =2. Ending number both teams, 9+2=11 (remember the 1). Cavs have 42. 4+2=6. What does it all add up to? 216
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No matter what they do, there will be conspiracy theories. Here's an example, some friends of mine had these crazy theories during the NBA finals because Adidas put up on their website that Golden State wins after they went up 3-1 and it was fixed before game 5.  I tried to explain that it's a website template that mistakenly got activated to go live, there was one for us as well.  I actually mocked people with it, saying it's in the numbers.  Our theme for the playoffs was #AllIn 216  (216 is our area code and it's 2016)  now a game 6 final was 115-101. Adds up to 216. That's an easy one.  I got more ridiculous with it at halftime of game 7.  We were down at the half 42-49.  Ending number for the Cavs =2.  Ending number both teams, 9+2=11 (remember the 1).  Cavs have 42.  4+2=6.  What does it all add up to?  216

You really do like to "poke the bear" in those situations don't you? You are an evil little one! Twisted Evil chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No matter what they do, there will be conspiracy theories. Here's an example, some friends of mine had these crazy theories during the NBA finals because Adidas put up on their website that Golden State wins after they went up 3-1 and it was fixed before game 5.  I tried to explain that it's a website template that mistakenly got activated to go live, there was one for us as well.  I actually mocked people with it, saying it's in the numbers.  Our theme for the playoffs was #AllIn 216  (216 is our area code and it's 2016)  now a game 6 final was 115-101. Adds up to 216. That's an easy one.  I got more ridiculous with it at halftime of game 7.  We were down at the half 42-49.  Ending number for the Cavs =2.  Ending number both teams, 9+2=11 (remember the 1).  Cavs have 42.  4+2=6.  What does it all add up to?  216

You really do like to "poke the bear" in those situations don't you?  You are an evil little one!  Twisted Evil chuckle

That bear had it coming
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You really do like to "poke the bear" in those situations don't you?  You are an evil little one!  Twisted Evil chuckle

That bear had it coming

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Just saw something that I didn't even think of that could explain how the house is getting flipped.

One of Da'Vonnes DR's probably went something like this:

Day: She has got to go. She is just like her sister

DR: But she wants Frank out, couldn't she help you get him out and be a vote for your side?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Michelle's goodbye message to Bronte pretty much confirmed to me that product on ell choose which of the 5 returns to the game. Why would they give her information so to the way the votes went, Michelle basically told her that she was in on the plan to evict her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
Michelle's goodbye message to Bronte pretty much confirmed to me that product on ell choose which of the 5 returns to the game. Why would they give her information so to the way the votes went, Michelle basically told her that she was in on the plan to evict her

Well let's get real here, unless the competition is solving some math equation of some sort or a full on endurance comp geared for a strong girl, she is not winning her way back into the house anyway. That being said, it is still a shady thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production manipulation    

Back to top Go down

Production manipulation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1