View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Time to play the "What IF" game   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:48 pm

What if:
Bridge does what Frank wants and puts up.....Tiffany/Cory....Tiffany wins POV and removes herself? Does she:
A. Put up Paul
B. Put up a girl she knows won't go home
C. Put up a girl she wants to go home or
D. Put up James even tho she said she didn't want to.

I see her listening to Frank but only to make it seem as if she has drank his cool aid and then putting up someone she wants gone up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the "What IF" game   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:00 am

Naru wrote:
What if:
Bridge does what Frank wants and puts up.....Tiffany/Cory....Tiffany wins POV and removes herself? Does she:
A. Put up Paul

I see her listening to Frank but only to make it seem as if she has drank his cool aid and then putting up someone she wants gone up.

Tiff is going up for sure. If the 2nd nom is corey, Paul will be replacement and vice verse. I don't think she'll put up another girl, if she does what she wants Nicole would be up there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the "What IF" game   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What if:
A. Put up Paul

Tiff is going up for sure.  If the 2nd nom is Corey, Paul will be replacement and vice verse. I don't think she'll put up another girl, if she does what she wants Nicole would be up there.

Yep, Tiffany will be up there for sure, but I think Paul will be the second nom. She will say in her speech that will be brimming with smiles and shoulder shrugs Puke that Paul voted against her friend Bronte and that is not okay or something stupid like that.

If Tiffany wins HOH, I think the replacement will be Corey. Frank will argue against Corey going up, but the spy girls will have her pumped full of "girl power" by that time and if Frank has half a brain he will leave it alone. They have the votes to send Paul home anyway.

Now the RK nom could throw a monkey wrench into this situation. Like Ctown, I think Frank will probably win it. But if Day or James win it, don't be surprised if they keep is secret and put up Corey. They have had talks that they need Corey gone in order to bring Nicole back to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the "What IF" game   

Back to top Go down

Time to play the "What IF" game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1