Well shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Frank is safe for another week. You know he will be running this HOH. Bridgette will do whatever he says so look for Tiff to go up along with Paul. Then mark my words Frank will win roadkill.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Frank leads telling Day that he will have Bridgette put up Tiff and Bronte with Paul as a replacement option. Now we will see how much of a lapdog Bridgette will be for Frank. Watch her puto up a spy girl member in Bronte and tell her she's a pawn and she's doing it to cover the spy girls alliance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:16 pm

I was soooo looking forward to this week and then this had to happen. Of all people to win that damn HOH............Bridgette. Watching her stupid smiley faces and shoulder shrug makes me want to vomit!

It will be quite comical watching Bronte and Natalie celebrate with her and think they will have some kind of "spy girl" meeting about putting up 2 boys only to have Bridgette tell them she has to do what Frank tells her because he is "so good at this game" and he is "my teammate."

And Ctown, I have to agree with you that Frank WILL win the road kill comp for sure. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Frank will be back in the fold with Paulie and Corey. He will somehow get wind of the plots against him or Paulie and/or Corey will decide to confront him about what has been going on. Frank will tell them that he is "just playing the game" to keep them all safe and say everyone else is lying to break them up, especially the girls.

For the sake of argument if Day, Nicole or Zak win road kill, do they put Frank right up on the block or do they put up someone else strong and hope they win veto to try to backdoor him through the road kill spot?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Frank leads telling Day that he will have Bridgette put up Tiff and Bronte with Paul as a replacement option.  Now we will see how much of a lapdog Bridgette will be for Frank.  Watch her puto up a spy girl member in Bronte and tell her she's a pawn and she's doing it to cover the spy girls alliance.

The only interesting part of this whole thing is going to be how long it takes for Frank to make Bridgette cry. She will try to resist at first and he will drop the hammer on her head like he does with anyone who goes against what he thinks is best, especially the girls. Ultimately she WILL do what she is told.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:

For the sake of argument if Day, Nicole or Zak win road kill, do they put Frank right up on the block or do they put up someone else strong and hope they win veto to try to backdoor him through the road kill spot?

If one of them wins and doesn't put up Frank, they're stupider than I thought. Backdoor plans are hard enough to pull off as it is, but a roadkill backdoor is even harder. Put him up while you have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Frank leads telling Day that he will have Bridgette put up Tiff and Bronte with Paul as a replacement option.  Now we will see how much of a lapdog Bridgette will be for Frank.  Watch her puto up a spy girl member in Bronte and tell her she's a pawn and she's doing it to cover the spy girls alliance.

I think she will put up Tiffany and....Nic or Z wait to see who wins RK and plays in veto....then I think Brontazilla will get in her ear and tell her...a boy needs to go and that boy is Frank because he is the head of "that" side of the house and would be lost without him.
Now lets keep in mind this girl has no back bone unless it is behind closed doors. So it is more probable that she will do what Frank tells her. To me....that would be great because it will give Tiffany a blank check to target Frank.

I see Tiffany winning POV and I see Frank trying to make it seem as if Bridge to know where was behind the nom NOT him and she will see it for the bullshit it is and drama will ensue......love that drama folks....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I think she will put up Tiffany and....Nic or Z wait to see who wins RK and plays in veto....then I think Brontazilla will get in her ear and tell her...a boy needs to go and that boy is Frank because he is the head of "that" side of the house and would be lost without him.
Now lets keep in mind this girl has no back bone unless it is behind closed doors. So it is more probable that she will do what Frank tells her. To me....that would be great because it will give Tiffany a blank check to target Frank.

I see Tiffany winning POV and I see Frank trying to make it seem as if Bridge to know where was behind the nom NOT him and she will see it for the bullshit it is and drama will ensue......love that drama folks....lol

Bronte can't scheme to put Frank up, Frank is safe for the week thanks to this stupid team twist. I want to see a vet up at some point. I hope Day loses her temper and ends up on the block, she won't handle it well
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Bronte can't scheme to put Frank up, Frank is safe for the week thanks to this stupid team twist.  I want to see a vet up at some point.  I hope Day loses her temper and ends up on the block, she won't handle it well

Forgot about that but it I still see Frank in hot water given the way he reacted after the comp (which is the only thing I got home in time to see.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:34 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Bridgette told Frank she "wants to take a hit at either Freakazoids or Big Sister" Nicole/Corey or Tiff/Corey, Frank says he wants Tiff gone

Frank needs to tone his shit down, he wants Tiff gone so if she agrees to put up Tiff, take it and leave it alone and don't worry about the other nom, or at least make it sound like her idea. If he pushes for Bronte, he may alienate himself from Bridgette as well
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@hamsterwatch wrote:
Bridgette told Frank she "wants to take a hit at either Freakazoids or Big Sister" Nicole/Corey or Tiff/Corey, Frank says he wants Tiff gone

Frank needs to tone his shit down, he wants Tiff gone so if she agrees to put up Tiff, take it and leave it alone and don't worry about the other nom, or at least make it sound like her idea.  If he pushes for Bronte, he may alienate himself from Bridgette as well

Good. The more people he alienates in the house the better. His ass gets thrown up on the block and no one will want to save him.
(Not this week but a week he has no protection.)

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank: "Obviously I want Tiff/Paul. Her paranoia, no one wants to be around that." Bridgette sys she doesn't care, will do whatever. #BB18

Well that didn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank: "Obviously I want Tiff/Paul.  Her paranoia, no one wants to be around that."  Bridgette sys she doesn't care, will do whatever.  #BB18

If she thinks no one is going to notice how she went from "I don't know." to this, after talking to Frank then she is even dumber then she looks.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:02 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank: "Obviously I want Tiff/Paul.  Her paranoia, no one wants to be around that."  Bridgette sys she doesn't care, will do whatever.  #BB18

If she thinks no one is going to notice how she went from "I don't know." to this, after talking to Frank then she is even dumber then she looks.

It doesn't matter. Everyone in the house already knows and she hasn't even done noms yet. The talk in every convoy her or Frank aren't a part of is that Frank will run this HoH. People will gu for him before her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 am

Well, hopefully she will feel the heat next week when she is sitting next to Frank on the block and sweating it out.

You would think she would have at least paused a bit when Frank kept telling her that the vets were not coming after her and that the vets will ask his advice if they get HOH and so on. But, she is stuck in this team mode.

She has been complaining that some of the girls never talk to her and won't bond with her, and Frank tries to make people spend time with her and such. Now with her allowing Frank to run her HOH this week, her little fellow spy girls will probably leave her alone as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 am

I just thought of another little wrinkle. Tiffany will not want to be on the block again this week, obviously. She will go and have her face time with Bridgette and I have a feeling she will have diarrhea of the mouth and divulge too much information which will more than likely backfire on her because Bridgette will tell Frank everything. Not that I care if Tiffany stays, but that is one more vote against Frank for next week. Also if Tiffany leaks information about Frank (even though he can't be a target this week) in order to bond with Bridgette in some way and Frank figures out he is actually in the hot seat going into next week, the noms or replacement noms could change drastically.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of another little wrinkle.  Tiffany will not want to be on the block again this week, obviously.  She will go and have her face time with Bridgette and I have a feeling she will have diarrhea of the mouth and divulge too much information which will more than likely backfire on her because Bridgette will tell Frank everything.  Not that I care if Tiffany stays, but that is one more vote against Frank for next week.  Also if Tiffany leaks information about Frank (even though he can't be a target this week) in order to bond with Bridgette in some way and Frank figures out he is actually in the hot seat going into next week, the noms or replacement noms could change drastically.

If anyone thought Tiff overreacted last week, they are in for a whole new experience. She is going to absolutely freak out when she goes up. Her back is against the wall and she needs to give all the dirt she can on frank. Tell anyone who will listen about what she knows about him. To use a poker term, it's time for her to go all-in
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of another little wrinkle.  Tiffany will not want to be on the block again this week, obviously.  She will go and have her face time with Bridgette and I have a feeling she will have diarrhea of the mouth and divulge too much information which will more than likely backfire on her because Bridgette will tell Frank everything.  Not that I care if Tiffany stays, but that is one more vote against Frank for next week.  Also if Tiffany leaks information about Frank (even though he can't be a target this week) in order to bond with Bridgette in some way and Frank figures out he is actually in the hot seat going into next week, the noms or replacement noms could change drastically.

If anyone thought Tiff overreacted last week, they are in for a whole new experience.  She is going to absolutely freak out when she goes up.  Her back is against the wall and she needs to give all the dirt she can on frank.  Tell anyone who will listen about what she knows about him. To use a poker term, it's time for her to go all-in

I just remembered something! Frank put up Bridgette with the RK nominee the first week. Frank has never told Bridgette about this. If Tiffany were smart, she would go to Bridgette and say this:

"Look, I know I am going up on the block because Frank is running your HOH and everyone knows it. He has already told everyone who your nominees are. I just wanted to show you some respect like I would any HOH and come and talk to you before you make your noms. I will more than likely go this week no matter who is on the block against me because the boys want to send some girls home because they are nervous about the numbers. Just watch your back next week because it will be you, Bronte or Natalie that go next for sure. Frank is using you and has already betrayed you without you even knowing it. (Bridgette will ask how at this point). Well, I am not supposed to say anything, but if you SWEAR you won't tell anyone, I will tell you. I want a girl to win this season even if it is not me. (Bridgette will be pleading at this point to know the information). Okay, Frank won the RK the first week and put you on the block, HIS OWN TEAMMATE. He said if things went wrong, he didn't mind if you went home."

This just might save her ass from the block and it will make Frank go off like crazy too! I think Tiffany would still go home, but it could really stir some shit up for sure!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If anyone thought Tiff overreacted last week, they are in for a whole new experience.  She is going to absolutely freak out when she goes up.  Her back is against the wall and she needs to give all the dirt she can on frank.  Tell anyone who will listen about what she knows about him. To use a poker term, it's time for her to go all-in

I just remembered something!  Frank put up Bridgette with the RK nominee the first week.  Frank has never told Bridgette about this.  If Tiffany were smart, she would go to Bridgette and say this:

"Look, I know I am going up on the block because Frank is running your HOH and everyone knows it.  He has already told everyone who your nominees are.  I just wanted to show you some respect like I would any HOH and come and talk to you before you make your noms.  I will more than likely go this week no matter who is on the block against me because the boys want to send some girls home because they are nervous about the numbers.  Just watch your back next week because it will be you, Bronte or Natalie that go next for sure.  Frank is using you and has already betrayed you without you even knowing it.  (Bridgette will ask how at this point).  Well, I am not supposed to say anything, but if you SWEAR you won't tell anyone, I will tell you.  I want a girl to win this season even if it is not me.  (Bridgette will be pleading at this point to know the information).  Okay, Frank won the RK the first week and put you on the block, HIS OWN TEAMMATE.  He said if things went wrong, he didn't mind if you went home."

This just might save her ass from the block and it will make Frank go off like crazy too!  I think Tiffany would still go home, but it could really stir some shit up for sure!

That scenario is a perfect example of what I'm talking about with Tiff going all in. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Here's the problem though, Frank will either want to be by her side for all discussions in HoH, using the excuse that she's a team member and he needs to coach her, or he will wait outside and immediately be the next person she talks to and give his bullshit. Bridgette is enamored with Frank and he can easily blow that over by telling her Jozea was the target and she was never I danger, the votes proved that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
That scenario is a perfect example of what I'm talking about with Tiff going all in.  She has nothing to lose and everything to gain.  

Here's the problem though, Frank will either want to be by her side for all discussions in HoH, using the excuse that she's a team member and he needs to coach her, or he will wait outside and immediately be the next person she talks to and give his bullshit.  Bridgette is enamored with Frank and he can easily blow that over by telling her Jozea was the target and she was never I  danger, the votes proved that.

Thu 10:50 PM BBT Frank plans to sleep up in HOH with Bridge. She told him she trust him and Paulie.

Here is something to bolster what you just said. The funny thing is that at the beginning of the show Bridgette was adamant that she can't sleep in bed with a guy because she has a boyfriend. She was sleeping by herself for a while because of this and it causes "bed gate" with some of the people in the house. This never made sense to me because she would lay around in the lounge chairs with Paul's head in her lap rubbing his head (like Christine used to do with Cody) and stuff like this. I wonder if she will tell Frank he CAN'T sleep up there.

I know there is a plan in place to not let Tiffany talk to Bridgette, but I can see Tiffany going into the HOH and no matter who is in the room, she can ask for a few minutes to talk with Bridgette alone. What the hell are they going to do, tell her no? Gimme a break.

I am not a fan of Tiffany's but I am starting to pull for her to last this week just because it will screw up Frank's plan. Also Day and Nicole just said earlier this week, they need Tiffany back with them for the votes to get Frank out and Tiffany would be perfect to do it for them. Paulie seems to be the only one that has voiced this fact. I just think there is potential for some shit stirring drama to happen if Tiffany stays this week. Paul can go home for all I care, he brings NOTHING to the show anyway!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:27 am

How can they control not letting Tiff talk to the HoH? All it would do is tip their hand. Part of being HOH is talking to everyone regardless of intentions. To deny that would just cause shit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
How can they control not letting Tiff talk to the HoH?  All it would do is tip their hand. Part of being HOH is talking to everyone regardless of intentions.  To deny that would just cause shit.

That is what I am saying. Even if people try to camp out in the room, Tiffany can walk in there and ask Bridgette if she can have a few minutes of her time alone and I don't think ANYONE other than Frank would just sit there and say, "no I'm staying." This is just a stupid plan plain and simple.

By the way, Natalie and Bronte plan to sleep upstairs with Bridgette. Wonder what Frank is going to think about that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well shit   

Back to top Go down

Well shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1