Plot to get Frank out next week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6887

PostSubject: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:45 pm

First, I need anyone with a feed this year to go back to this point.....2:22pm BBT.....and get the conversation as to the plan to get Frank out next week. It may work because.....(below)

Tue 2:38 PM BBT Nicole asked Corey if Frank made a f4 deal with him, Corey said yes. She says that Frank is doing that with everyone and tells him about the one she just made with Zakiyah and then tells him the plan to get Frank out next week. Makes him swear not to tell.

Is this smart? I mean.....you know ctown's cuddle buddy will not like it because it could work.

Here is some more on the convo between Nic and Cory:
Tue 2:45 PM BBT Nicole tells Frank and Corey that Tiffany scares her. NT - WhyNotMe
Tue 2:43 PM BBT Nicole tells Corey that Frank has to go & that they cannot throw HOH.

Tue 2:43 PM BBT FYI - while Nicole was having this convo about Frank to Corey in the HOH, Frank was in the shower.

Tue 2:43 PM BBT Nicole also told Corey that Frank talked to her about getting Corey out before F8. Corey says WHAT. Nicole says yes & made Corey promise not to tell anyone.

Tue 2:44 PM BBT Frank gets out of shower and tells Nicole that he can tell she changed her convo when he came out of shower. Frank also tells Nicole that he now wants Tiffany out before Bronte

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:31 am

I thought Nicole really screwed up by going to Corey to get info on other deals Frank may or may not have made. He did tell Paulie some of what Nicole asked him not to tell, but it turned out to make Paulie and Corey to both start doubting Frank.

In addition to all these double dealings he has been doing, he has been treating people really shitty, especially the girls in the house. He tells them when to do their laundry, smacked Zak on the butt (which she did NOT appreciate at all), called Zak chubby or something like that, tells them to make certain food for him (and others) for dinner whether they want to have that particular meal or not and it goes on and on. If anyone protests even slightly he makes a big deal out of it and makes them feel stupid (like with James and Nicole and the pizza the other night).

Then to top it off, he keeps harping on Corey/Nicole and James that they have to throw the next 2 HOH's so they can get rid of the people HE wants out. Meanwhile his team stays 4 players strong and he is safe from being put up by HOH or RK for the next 2 weeks.

This little plot just might work if the right person wins HOH and/or RK this next week. The problem is that they are trying to figure out the "perfect" person to win HOH so they have the votes and such. I think they should just be making sure Frank's team doesn't win HOH and worry about votes and shit like that later.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I thought Nicole really screwed up by going to Corey to get info on other deals Frank may or may not have made.  He did tell Paulie some of what Nicole asked him not to tell, but it turned out to make Paulie and Corey to both start doubting Frank.  

In addition to all these double dealings he has been doing, he has been treating people really shitty, especially the girls in the house.  He tells them when to do their laundry, smacked Zak on the butt (which she did NOT appreciate at all), called Zak chubby or something like that, tells them to make certain food for him (and others) for dinner whether they want to have that particular meal or not and it goes on and on.  If anyone protests even slightly he makes a big deal out of it and makes them feel stupid (like with James and Nicole and the pizza the other night).  

Then to top it off, he keeps harping on Corey/Nicole and James that they have to throw the next 2 HOH's so they can get rid of the people HE wants out.  Meanwhile his team stays 4 players strong and he is safe from being put up by HOH or RK for the next 2 weeks.  

This little plot just might work if the right person wins HOH and/or RK this next week.  The problem is that they are trying to figure out the "perfect" person to win HOH so they have the votes and such.  I think they should just be making sure Frank's team doesn't win HOH and worry about votes and shit like that later.

This is definetly one of thoes times you need to do everything perfectly. Step one....win HOH.....Step two put up two pawn.....Step three....keep the fuck quiet about the target (tell no one who the target is till after POV or just before eviction)....Step four win RK and put up third pawn.....Step five play pov and win it......Step six take anyone down and put Frank up.....Step six tell everyone what Frank is going to try to do....IE...he will say "the girls are alining" "I can't win in the end because I am a vet" "The vets are running this game and I'm here to stop them." "I saw (the HOH) on the grassy noll with a rifle when Kennedy was shot." anything and everything.

In fact I think this would be a good time for James to win HOH. One the girls don't want to get the blood on their hands but James doesn't care. Two the girls don't have the guts to see it threw.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:33 am

I agree with you Naru. Right now people are spending too much time trying to set up new alliances and who is in or who is out, instead of just staying steady and focused.

Frank right now is completely clueless that anyone even has him on the radar (except maybe Tiffany) and they need to keep it that way. Paulie and Corey see that Frank is double dealing all over the house, but they are worried that if Frank leaves they are sitting ducks for the girls, so I can see them panicking when it comes down to it and try to do something to save him. Plus Paulie keeps saying he can't believe that Frank would be that stupid to go against him and Corey. I really think that Paulie thought he had found his "Derrick" and is having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he got played.

One good thing is that nobody is throwing the HOH now. Frank keeps pushing it, but nobody is going to do it for him. It will be interesting watching the next 24 hours to see when these conversations happen if anyone will just outright tell him they don't want to throw it because there are targets that any of them can go after if their particular team wins HOH.

James just talked with Nat and Bronte and told them that they are going to win this HOH and they decided that Nat would be named HOH. This is a good move by James because Nat will listen to him. She has said she would put up Corey and Paul, which plays right into James' plan. James and Day want Frank or Corey gone. They were looking at Corey to pull Nicole back closer to them and Frank for the obvious reasons.

Corey wants HOH to make sure Bronte or Natalie go to cut the girls' numbers down, and Nicole wants Bronte out too anyway.

Day and Zak want HOH too, but I just don't think that either of them would go through with backdooring Frank to be honest. Day might be able to talk Zak into doing it so she doesn't have the blood on HER hands and would be willing to sacrifice Zak as a target in front of her, but quite frankly I don't see that team winning HOH anyway unless it is a crap shoot or some sort of comp with pictures or something because Day has good attention to detail. That being said, I believe that pressure gets to Day very easily so not sure she would pull that off either.

I am just glad to see the scrambling and the paranoia running around through the house and think this week could be very entertaining. I still don't think that Frank will end up going, because he is a very good talker and I can see him talking his way out of the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Well Ctown, they finally listened. They all agree (thanks mainly to Michelle) that they should just put up Frank and Bridgette from the start because then one of them will surely go home, because they can't save each other.

I actually want Tiffany to win HOH tonight and put them both up. Frank's head will explode. He will be trying to figure out who the hell saved Tiffany (especially if the vote is really close like 5 to 4 or 6 to 3). Then if Frank wins RK and puts up day, let the fireworks begin!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well Ctown, they finally listened.  They all agree (thanks mainly to Michelle) that they should just put up Frank and Bridgette from the start because then one of them will surely go home, because they can't save each other.

I actually want Tiffany to win HOH tonight and put them both up.  Frank's head will explode.  He will be trying to figure out who the hell saved Tiffany (especially if the vote is really close like 5 to 4 or 6 to 3).  Then if Frank wins RK and puts up day, let the fireworks begin!

To be honest, I don't think he would put up Day. I'm not saying that I am 100% sure he wouldn't (I would say around 10% he wouldn't) I think he would target someone that in a veto comp would be hard for him to beat because he will know that from that point on, the only way to stay in the game, is to win HOH, and POV constantly. (like he did in his season, till he lost...lol)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well Ctown, they finally listened.  They all agree (thanks mainly to Michelle) that they should just put up Frank and Bridgette from the start because then one of them will surely go home, because they can't save each other.

I actually want Tiffany to win HOH tonight and put them both up.  Frank's head will explode.  He will be trying to figure out who the hell saved Tiffany (especially if the vote is really close like 5 to 4 or 6 to 3).  Then if Frank wins RK and puts up day, let the fireworks begin!

To be honest, I don't think he would put up Day. I'm not saying that I am 100% sure he wouldn't (I would say around 10% he wouldn't) I think he would target someone that in a veto comp would be hard for him to beat because he will know that from that point on, the only way to stay in the game, is to win HOH, and POV constantly. (like he did in his season, till he lost...lol)

I get what you are saying but Frank doesn't really see Day as any competition for the veto. He sees Day, Zak and Nat as the weakest players in the house, so putting her up is what he would consider a weak player to compete against in the veto and a big target to campaign against in votes.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Well the plan has gone to shit. Frank is safe yet again. Fuck this stupid twist.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well the plan has gone to shit.  Frank is safe yet again.  Fuck this stupid twist.  

I am jumping on the bandwagon with you now Ctown. That team is never going to lose anyone at this rate. When that team is safe, the pool for noms is dwindled.

Now I am trying to figure out just how the hell Frank pulled it off to be one of the final 2 up there at the end. All the hg's said that he didn't stay there looking at the pictures for the entire time. He went into the other room. He took 1 last quick look and then was done. He didn't study it last night other than a few minutes in the middle of the night with Corey and Paulie about a couple of details which was stupid on their part unless they were giving him bad info. But that being said, I just can't believe that Frank is really THAT good to memorize those minute details with basically no discussion with others at all last night. The conspiracy theorist in me is running rampant for sure. Hell, maybe he IS THAT good and I just don't want to swallow it.

Good grief, another week of watching him run around without a care in the world. At least he didn't actually win the HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 pm

He's already in Paulie's ear about who to put up. He doesn't think James or Nicole has flipped but while not saying it, he is pushing for Day and Tiffany to go up. Paulie really screwed himself here, he would've been better off with Frank winning this week, now he has to do noms and he really has nobody he can put up. Sure he can go Natalie and paul, but that would be really shady and make no sense, neither is a threat
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm

I guess there is a silver lining to Frank being safe again. He will not be eligible for the battle back.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
I guess there is a silver lining to Frank being safe again.  He will not be eligible for the battle back.

No but his ass will make jury this time.(I think I'm right about that ain't I?)

Now Paulie has said he isn't going to put up Day no matter what Frank says. Meaning Frank will win RK and put Day up his dam self, because Gonad (yeah ctown your little snuggle buddy) will see to it.

I don't care if I sound like a conspiracy theorist or not.....Frank clearly got help from the DR. I'm am really pissed right now. If we hated the gang of 8 all their plans would have magically worked but since we like them it gets pooched screwed!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I guess there is a silver lining to Frank being safe again.  He will not be eligible for the battle back.

Now Paulie has said he isn't going to put up Day no matter what Frank says. Meaning Frank will win RK and put Day up his dam self, because Gonad (yeah ctown your little snuggle buddy) will see to it.

I don't care if I sound like a conspiracy theorist or not.....Frank clearly got help from the DR. I'm am really pissed right now. If we hated the gang of 8 all their plans would have magically worked but since we like them it gets pooched screwed!

Grodner and me are on the outside because I was supporting sending Frank home. I don't know if he got help from DR but based on what chap reported about him barely looking at the photos certainly makes it lean that way. But if that's the case, why didn't he win? Now if he was throwing it to Paulie, how could he know Paulie would get it right and Nicole would get it wrong? Se, that's the problem with some conspiracies is people only looking at evidence that supports it, but donto look at evidence that debunks it. At best he was given things to help him get further.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Grodner and me are on the outside because I was supporting sending Frank home.  I don't know if he got help from DR but based on what chap reported about him barely looking at the photos certainly makes it lean that way.  But if that's the case, why didn't he win?  Now if he was throwing it to Paulie, how could he know Paulie would get it right and Nicole would get it wrong?  Se, that's the problem with some conspiracies is people only looking at evidence that supports it, but donto look at evidence that debunks it.  At best he was given things to help him get further.

He wanted to throw it to Nic and Paulie wouldn't throw it unless Frank was out of it and then he would have thrown it to Nic. And for the record....I do think something hinky was going on. Call it a gut feeling or a physic reading, I don't care but whenever we like a solid group they can't win with god's help but when we hate a group they all ways win. Don't you think that is a bit....odd?

ARG!!!!!!!!! waiting Mad6

By the way ctown you need to find a smilie that properly depicts the anger and frustration I am feeling right now. A smilie getting red faced till his top blows off would be nice....lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:53 am

Naru wrote:

He wanted to throw it to Nic and Paulie wouldn't throw it unless Frank was out of it and then he would have thrown it to Nic. And for the record....I do think something hinky was going on. Call it a gut feeling or a physic reading, I don't care but whenever we like a solid group they can't win with god's help but when we hate a group they all ways win. Don't you think that is a bit....odd?

This is a fallacy and not true at all, we only remember when things go against the way we want them to. Case in point, when we wanted Frankie out, he wins HoH, is in control and they hit the rewind button and he loses the HOH and goes home. Was that production going against us or helping us? For every time it seems it's against us, there is an example of for us. They can manipulate to help people, but in no way can they determine the overall outcome, even season 13 when they manipulated for Rachel to win, the outcome was still contingent on other events

Quote :
By the way ctown you need to find a smilie that properly depicts the anger and frustration I am feeling right now. A smilie getting red faced till his top blows off would be nice....lol

Duly noted, I'm on my tablet right now but will look when I get on a PC, in the meantime if you find one, message me, post it, or give me a url where it lives and I will add it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This is a fallacy and not true at all, we only remember when things go against the way we want them to.  Case in point, when we wanted Frankie out, he wins HoH, is in control and they hit the rewind button and he loses the HOH and goes home.  Was that production going against us or helping us?  For every time it seems it's against us, there is an example of for us. They can manipulate to help people, but in no way can they determine the overall outcome, even season 13 when they manipulated for Rachel to win, the outcome was still contingent on other events

Quote :

Duly noted,  I'm on my tablet right now but will look when I get on a PC, in the meantime if you find one, message me, post it, or give me a url where it lives and I will add it

Fancy clapping :raspberries: LMFAO

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Grodner and me are on the outside because I was supporting sending Frank home.  I don't know if he got help from DR but based on what chap reported about him barely looking at the photos certainly makes it lean that way.  But if that's the case, why didn't he win?  Now if he was throwing it to Paulie, how could he know Paulie would get it right and Nicole would get it wrong?  Se, that's the problem with some conspiracies is people only looking at evidence that supports it, but donto look at evidence that debunks it.  At best he was given things to help him get further.

I realize that it is a stretch that production would go THAT FAR to help Frank, but they all talked about it last night that Frank only spent a few minutes looking at the pictures and then didn't study at all last night other than that scant few minutes with Corey and Paulie about a couple of details. I think Frank believed that he would be safe with Paulie or Nicole winning HOH because he thought those were 2 people he could completely trust, so he was not that worried about not having won it. Plus he has said more than once tonight that he was glad he didn't win it because now he can compete next week. I think he gambled and threw it once it was down to Nicole and Paulie. I also think that Nicole threw it knowing she would be safe with Frank or Paulie and it would actually hurt her game to go directly at Frank in this scenario.

I am just saying that it sure seems that Frank gets all the breaks for sure. Maybe he just knows what kind of questions they are going to ask typically and didn't have to memorize everything. He did tell the others that he guessed on the bull horns thing, but it was an educated guess that there would not be that many bull horns.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:03 am

Naru wrote:

This was the best I could find, but I'll keep looking, I would've thought there would be so many more options out there

:explode:

I also found another you asked for

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This was the best I could find, but I'll keep looking, I would've thought there would be so many more options out there

:explode:

I also found another you asked for

:thumbsup:

Well I wish the exploding head was bigger to go with the growing frustration I am feeling at this point in time but you did say you would keep looking so, I'll stay positive for now and believe in the power! of positivisty! :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot to get Frank out next week.   

Back to top Go down

Plot to get Frank out next week.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1