Da'Vonne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Da'Vonne   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Well it looks like there has been some controversy regarding Day and production "fixing" things again.

For live feeders go back to July 3, 9:35pm Cams 1/2

She talks about getting info from the "secret room" that the mistakenely told her.

Da"Vonne was in the have not room talking with Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiyah about strategy for who the Fatal Five want to get out next. Da'Vonne mentions that she believes Tiffany is coming for her despite being in the Fatal Five. Nicole asks why Da'Vonne thinks this. Da'Vonne says to Nicole "have you ever gone to secret room and kinda accidentally got a piece of information you weren't supposed to get?" (she confirms "secret room" is referring to the diary room) Nicole says "no" and Da'Vonne goes on to explain "Well I did. [...] I was sitting there, I was sitting in the chair like 'What'd you just say?' and then I'm like, I'm putting the pieces together and I'm like, 'ok.'"

Fast forward to 11:06pm and Da'Vonne leaves the diary room and heads to the bathroom to see Nicole and Michelle. Da'Vonne says "I got in trouble. So, the DR in no way impacted anything or hinted to me anything about Tiffany and I'm not gonna say that as far as strategic reasons that didn't happen." She then goes and tells the same thing to Zak.

Now I am not about to jump on some consipiract bandwagon thing the way many people are. I think this is much ado about nothing. Day interpreted something the DR may have said the way they are know for doing, questioning people if this is the right move or the wrong move and basically instigating the paranoia. She simply took it to mean the y told her Tiffany is oming for her.

Then she comes back after her next session and changes the story, which I take as the DR questioned her interpretation of the first the DR session.

The only surprising part is that BB didn't announce over the speaker that you are not allowed to talk about production/DR sessions.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well it looks like there has been some controversy regarding Day and production "fixing" things again.

For live feeders go back to July 3, 9:35pm Cams 1/2

She talks about getting info from the "secret room" that the mistakenely told her.

Da"Vonne was in the have not room talking with Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiyah about strategy for who the Fatal Five want to get out next. Da'Vonne mentions that she believes Tiffany is coming for her despite being in the Fatal Five. Nicole asks why Da'Vonne thinks this. Da'Vonne says to Nicole "have you ever gone to secret room and kinda accidentally got a piece of information you weren't supposed to get?" (she confirms "secret room" is referring to the diary room) Nicole says "no" and Da'Vonne goes on to explain "Well I did. [...] I was sitting there, I was sitting in the chair like 'What'd you just say?' and then I'm like, I'm putting the pieces together and I'm like, 'ok.'"

Fast forward to 11:06pm and Da'Vonne leaves the diary room and heads to the bathroom to see Nicole and Michelle. Da'Vonne says "I got in trouble. So, the DR in no way impacted anything or hinted to me anything about Tiffany and I'm not gonna say that as far as strategic reasons that didn't happen." She then goes and tells the same thing to Zak.

Now I am not about to jump on some consipiract bandwagon thing the way many people are.  I think this is much ado about nothing.  Day interpreted something the DR may have said the way they are know for doing, questioning people if this is the right move or the wrong move and basically instigating the paranoia.  She simply took it to mean the y told her Tiffany is oming for her.

Then she comes back after her next session and changes the story, which I take as the DR questioned her interpretation of the first the DR session.  

The only surprising part is that BB didn't announce over the speaker that you are not allowed to talk about production/DR sessions.

I'm glad you mentioned this here because I was going to ask for some help with it because I could only hear about a third of it and the captions were so far behind on things that most of the time they skip parts....the important parts in fact. I could tell by body language and facial expressions that something was going on but couldn't tell what.
I spent the better part of the morning watching and re-watching last nights BBAD and still can't get any where with it, so thanks a lot.

All that said....I still don't have the full picture because they were in that room talking a lot about the Fab 5 alliance and Tiffany and a few other things (that I think was about Frank, but I'm not sure) that I didn't hear or couldn't put together completly. Add to that Tiffany's hat convos. (she holds a hat on both sides of her face, tips her head down slightly, all in an effort for the camera's not to pick up what she is saying) Granted I don't think it was game related because I think Nic said something about it being a personal thing and she understood why Tiffany didn't want anyone to know. But still why isn't production busting these people? Do they only have one person watching over the whole house? If so they need to higher some deaf people because they don't have to hear someone saying something just hiding what they are saying and the ability to press a button marked "Production".....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:05 am

Truth be told, I believe that Day made this shit up about hearing something in the DR. She has been telling people things that this person said or that person said, which several times it has been that she saw 2 people with their heads together and assumed she KNEW what was going on. This is only my opinion, but that is the impression I got. She only got in trouble for saying that out in the open and live feeders could run with it.

Day is a bit paranoid and is again overplaying at times. This afternoon they basically rallied the troops and have a good shot at Frank this coming week, but then she is behind closed doors with Frank feeding fuel to his fire about Tiffany and blatantly making shit up. Day, like Frank, is building a house of cards and people are going to start comparing notes about her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:02 am

I don't know what to think about Day anymore. She is so observant of her surroundings and nothing seems to get past her, which is a very good trait to have. However, she tends to overplay what she sees and sometimes makes more of these situations than she should.

She was successful in getting people rallied to possibly get Frank out next week. Her and Nicole really went around and dug up what was going on and came back together that Frank HAS TO GO. This should be the goal and while she should watch other things going on, she has already moved in another direction. This is what hurts her. She gets things moving in the direction she needs them to move, but then piles other shit on top of it and things go haywire.

She has not been talking to James or including James in any discussions until now because they are probably going to need James' vote to get Frank out of the house if the opportunity arises. Her and Nicole had separate talks with James and basically got James on board. But, then Day goes starts putting questions in James' mind about Nicole and saying they need to cut Corey out to bring Nicole back. Why would you throw Corey into the fire right now because Corey and Paulie are now backing (not quite as eagerly) sending Frank out if the opportunity comes up? It could be a backup plan of course, but for crying out loud, when you have a plan in progress and it is working, why the hell would you throw wrenches into your own plan and plant seeds like this right now?

Because Nicole and Corey have figured out that Day has lied about some things, now Nicole is not trusting Day like she did before. Day even told Nicole that she made up some stuff about Tiffany to tell Frank and Paulie to pull her away from them because she thought Tiffany was too emotional and trying to work the girls on the other side of the house. Then other things came out that Day was not being completely up front about or seeds she has planted. Now Nicole told Corey that if she wins RK this coming week, she might put up Day because Day or Frank need to go since neither are being straight with them.

Day is also more worried about people getting to close to others. The vets made the final 4 alliance in the beginning out of necessity but they were all supposed to find 1 or 2 people they could get involved with to keep information coming from all sides of the house. Day seems to think that anyone who builds a relationship with anyone else in the house is being shady in some way.

I do believe Day is playing much better this time than the last time because she is keeping her mouth shut out in the open forum, like calling people out on their bullshit. But all these seeds she is planting and her targets shifting on an hourly basis is going to come back and bite her in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 am

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier with thinking too far ahead. You take it one at a time.

Ok, I have to pat my Cavs on the back again because it's similar (and thanks to all who said congrats) through the entire playoffs, people would tel me, we need to sweep this team then do this and do that, and I kept telling them, let's take it one game at a time. We were down 3 games to 1 in the finals, and while I did think we were done, I told them 1 game at a time. We win game 5, we go to game 6, we win that it's 1 more game for it all. Don't get ahead of yourself
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:12 am

Here we go again. Frank goes to talk to Day and she tells him she wants to split up Corey and Nicole. He said he thinks they have the votes to get rid of Corey if Tiffany gets off the block. Not sure if she is just giving Frank options for replacement noms if it comes to that or if she is baiting him into saying something she can use against him later or what.

This is the problem with Day's game. She can't seem to stay focused on the situation at hand. It DOES NOT MATTER who the replacement nominee is this week. They have the numbers to send home anyone they want this week. Any of the 3 on the block right now could go home and not hurt her game (although I still say they are stupid to get rid of Tiffany right now). So why risk alienating someone in the very group that is focused on getting rid of Frank next week by putting ideas in Frank's head? I understand that her and James think getting rid of Corey is important to bring Nicole back to them, but there is time for that left in the game. You can't worry about the end of the game when you haven't even made it to jury time yet.

Just stay focused on what is happening right now, keep her conspiracy theories to herself, and just keep observing what is going on. She is almost getting to be like Frank...........trying to plant seeds with the very people she is working with right now. Nicole has already uncovered some inconsistencies with some of what Day has said and done, and she Day even admitted to her that she made up some stuff about Tiffany to get Frank to target her because she didn't trust her. If these people start comparing notes again, she will be the next Frank in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:25 am

The one thing Day has going for her is that Frank is a bigger target right now. She may not realize it, but once he is gone, she could be the next one in danger. You are right, she need not worry about a replacement nom until it needs to be worried about. Mentioning who the replacement target might be is a bad idea. The only way to keep a secret it to tell nobody at all. The only way two people can keep a secret in big brother is if one of them is either evicted or dead.

It's just a matter of time before Day decides that James has to go because he was on her seasons and knows her game too well. If Frank does go on the block next week, I can guarantee you she will be talking to others about who the next target is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
The one thing Day has going for her is that Frank is a bigger target right now.  She may not realize it, but once he is gone, she could be the next one in danger.  You are right, she need not worry about a replacement nom until it needs to be worried about.  Mentioning who the replacement target might be is a bad idea.  The only way to keep a secret it to tell nobody at all.  The only way two people can keep a secret in big brother is if one of them is either evicted or dead.

It's just a matter of time before Day decides that James has to go because he was on her seasons and knows her game too well.  If Frank does go on the block next week, I can guarantee you she will be talking to others about who the next target is

I couldn't agree with you more.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:33 am

This just pissed me off. Day is telling James and Michelle how Bronte asked her if she is safe and wouldo you tell me. Day says "I would want to know too, but this is different" how the fuck is it different? Because it's your ass on the line. If you want to lie to someone, go for it, part of the game, but don't tell me it's different with your ass on the kine
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This just pissed me off.  Day is telling James and Michelle how Bronte asked her if she is safe and wouldo you tell me.  Day says "I would want to know too, but this is different"  how the fuck is it different?  Because it's your ass on the line. If you want to lie to someone, go for it, part of the game, but don't tell me it's different with your ass on the kine

I couldn't agree with you more. It pissed me off the way that Nicole, Corey, Paulie, Michelle and Zak were bitching about Tiffany asking about her safety and following them around. Let's see how they like it when they are on the block. A couple of these people are my favorites, but that doesn't excuse the way they were acting.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Day continues to shoot herself in the foot. She has a clear target in Frank and others are on board with her. But she is not satisfied with that. She continues to plant seeds with people where they are not needed and now people are looking at her like she is sketchy. She points out the couples in an open forum all the time to put targets on them and they are the people she is supposed to be playing with.

Of course I don't think she should be okay with a 5 person alliance with 2 couples, but she should at least roll with it for this week if nothing else. She also needs to find a person that she can play the game with long term. She rules out Nicole because of Corey, Zak because of Paulie and James because of Natalie. So, why not Michelle or Tiffany? She seems to trust them with information like she trusts them, so why the hell not give it a try. Instead she points out the couples thing to each of them, but then points to what she sees the other doing as well. Tiffany offered her a group the other day of Day, Tiff, James and Michelle, but she then pointed out what was wrong with James and Michelle. Maybe she was evading thinking Tiffany was going home, but she has done this with others as well. Truth be told I believe that Day is a bit jealous that others have a "plus 1" and just can't get past it. She says she doesn't trust if she is on the block against one of those "plus 1" people that they will keep her. I understand that, but you are certainly not going to get those other votes if you continually hurt their game with the unnecessary seeds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm actually hoping Day wins HOH this week. It would be interesting to see what she does with some power. It's something she has never dealt with before. I would venture to guess that if she does win, we will see one of the biggest cases of HoH-it is in the history of the show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm actually hoping Day wins HOH this week.  It would be interesting to see what she does with some power.  It's something she has never dealt with before.  I would venture to guess that if she does win, we will see one of the biggest cases of HoH-it is in the history of the show

Yep, I agree. Even though she was all gung ho with the group last night that THEY should put Bridgette and Frank straight up on the block, I would bet money she won't do it. She will start telling everyone it has to be a backdoor. She will start asking for people to be pawns. She will bitch about people not supporting HER plan like she has supported all of theirs. We will hear "This is MY HOH....." over and over. She will continue to plant her seeds of doubt with the entire group against each other and then once the noms, RK and veto are done, no matter how it turns out, she will start seeing all kinds of conspiracies around every corner and it will end up killing her game completely.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 am

Once again, Da'Vonn shows what a horrible player she is. I'm not even talking about her goodbye message to Tiff. While that was stupid since they've all been speculating someone coming back (and I honestly think she didn't know what to say since she's never been on the block without getting evicted). Why in the hell, right after James tells you he's in a showmance, would you tell him you're going after showmances? He funniest part about ithe is that she made fun of Jozea in DR for telling her he is going after vets.

I really hope she goes next week and if it is at the hands of a returning Tiffany that will be even better
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Once again, Da'Vonn shows what a horrible player she is.  I'm not even talking about her goodbye message to Tiff.  While that was stupid since they've all been speculating someone coming back (and I honestly think she didn't know what to say since she's never been on the block without getting evicted).  Why in the hell, right after James tells you he's in a showmance, would you tell him you're going after showmances?  He funniest part about ithe is that she made fun of Jozea in DR for telling her he is going after vets.

I really hope she goes next week and if it is at the hands of a returning Tiffany that will be even better

I watched that conversation when it happened and could not believe she was doing it at the time. I then watched James go to Paulie and spill the beans about it too. At that point, I thought maybe her goose was cooked, but the fact that Frank was pushing so hard for Tiff to stay and kept saying HE could control what she did actually worked against keeping Tiff in the house.............she was another number for Frank, but not so much others in the house.

Day was in such a good place when Zak told her about that 5 person alliance. Sure she didn't want to be a 5th wheel, but why not find her own plus 1 to play with and bring them to the group. She has a good relationship with Michelle and Michelle was already working with the group anyway, so why not propose to Nicole that she doesn't want to be the odd person out and would like Michelle involved as her plus 1? She had already put a target on Tiff's back with Frank and the rest of the group, so then she goes and tells Tiff about the 5-person alliance that she is not happy being a part of? :facepalm:

Then she kept pointing out the couples in open forum so Nicole and Zak get hinky about being around her. She noticed it and even told Nicole when she was upset the other night "don't be afraid to talk to me about him, it is okay" but Nicole knew better than to tell her she was upset about showmance related stuff rather than game related stuff and for good reason.

Then instead of just making sure she was safe this week, she proceeds to tell James the showmances have to be broken up? Seriously? That had to be the dumbest move she has made yet!

I agree with you Ctown, she deserves to go out this week and not make jury. She might be entertaining in the DR, but that is about ALL she brings to the game at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:21 am

Tiffany whole thing with joining Frank was her undoing, she already knew the house was against gim, but she really didn't have much choice. You make a goodds point that it was probably the final nail in the coffin, but I would much rather see her go down trying then to do nothing at all. But she was so desperate and Frank was the only one who actually talked to her about the game.

This battle back twist may actually help get Day to jury, whoever comes back is likely to be the top target regardless of who wins hoh, unless of course Bronte comes back, and Bridgette or Natalie wins hoh. But if that happens, we have bigger concerns because that means we are on the verge of apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Tiffany whole thing with joining Frank was her undoing, she already knew the house was against gim, but she really didn't have much choice.  You make a goodds point that it was probably the final nail in the coffin, but I would much rather see her go down trying then to do nothing at all.  But she was so desperate and Frank was the only one who actually talked to her about the game.

This battle back twist may actually help get Day to jury, whoever comes back is likely to be the top target regardless of who wins hoh, unless of course Bronte comes back, and Bridgette or Natalie wins hoh.  But if that happens, we have bigger concerns because that means we are on the verge of apocalypse.

I agree she had to go with Frank, there were no other options. I think her case would have been made much better though if she had put Day up right from the start instead of beginning with Corey on the block first. She should have set her target and went with it. She didn't have the big revelation that Day was her undoing in the game AFTER the veto, she knew it right away, but thought she could still pull Day in.

As far as Frank being her undoing, his arguments were good in a lot of respects, but he pushed soooo hard and he refused to actual accept any arguments from people who said they could always go after Day the following week. The way he kept saying HE could control her and Day was coming after HIM as the main target, just made people feel like they were saving someone for Frank instead of themselves.

If Tiff or Bronte return, I believe Day will still be the top target in the house. Only because Paulie won't be HOH anymore and those who wanted to keep Tiff over Day because it was better for their own game will more than likely prevail on that one. Not saying it would be the smartest move, but I can see that happening.

If Jozea, Victor or Glen return, day will get some time to try to repair some relationships, if she can be smart about it. If not she will be at the top of the list the following week, but at least she will have made jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:26 pm

Right now Da'Vonne is in some danger and does not even see it. She is talked about as the replacement nom should Bridgette come down. She still has done nothing about the showmance alliance except bitch and moan about them. It should be apparent to her that Paul in nothing but a puppet to this alliance and acts on Paulies every word.

If Day were smart, what she needs to do is bring in Victor, Michelle, Bridgette, James and Natalie. Point out to them how the others are basically running the house with Paul as their lapdog. But if she can get this alliance going they can flip the house and send Paulie packing this week. Now Victor may be a tough sell as he is close with Paul, but he's pretty impressionable. You tell James about how they were planning to get Natalie out with a backdoor option this week and him and her are right on board. You get Michelle and Bridgette to put their differences aside for a week so they can cut the head off the snake of that alliance.

Now all of this being said, for right now, she needs to keep her mouth shut and not say a thing until after veto. If Paulie wins it, she may find herself or one of these aforementioned players on the block, but if Paulie is still up there or another one of that group is up as a pawn, you go with this full force.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
Right now Da'Vonne is in some danger and does not even see it.  She is talked about as the replacement nom should Bridgette come down.  She still has done nothing about the showmance alliance except bitch and moan about them.  It should be apparent to her that Paul in nothing but a puppet to this alliance and acts on Paulies every word.

If Day were smart,  what she needs to do is bring in Victor, Michelle, Bridgette, James and Natalie.  Point out to them how the others are basically running the house with Paul as their lapdog.   But if she can get this alliance going they can flip the house and send Paulie packing this week.   Now Victor may be a tough sell as he is close with Paul, but he's pretty impressionable.  You tell James about how they were planning to get Natalie out with a backdoor option this week and him and her are right on board.  You get Michelle and Bridgette to put their differences aside for a week so they can cut the head off the snake of that alliance.

Now all of this being said, for right now, she needs to keep her mouth shut and not say a thing until after veto.  If Paulie wins it, she may find herself or one of these aforementioned players on the block, but if Paulie is still up there or another one of that group is up as a pawn, you go with this full force.

Veto is absolutely going to be used this week no matter who wins it. If anyone besides Bridge win it, he is going to have that person take him off the block to backdoor Day. But I don't believe that Paul has the balls to actually put Day on the block. He will cop out and go with Nat saying Bridge is too dangerous or he will "uncover" more evidence that Nicole is too shady to keep in the game and put her up instead. If Paulie pressures him hard enough to put up Day, she will blow his shit up badly and he KNOWS it. If Day is sitting next to Paulie, there will be NOTHING she can do to stay no matter how much talking she does. Michelle, Nicole, Corey and Zak will keep Paulie and Paul would be the tiebreaker. If she is sitting next to Bridge, she might have a chance, but it will be a slim one at best.

As far as Victor, he is so far up Paulie and Paul's ass it is not even funny. So if Day tries to approach him in any way, he will go running back to Paul and Paulie so fast I will make their head spin. I believe that Paulie has finally decided that Paul is his "ride or die" because he seems to follow most of his instructions and is not tied to a female in the game like his other "boys" but it will be interesting to see how Vic fits in there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Well I have to say I was shocked that Paul actually went ahead and put up Day. He also covered himself pretty well of why he was putting her up, even though she didn't really buy it. And she has stayed calm through the week which completely surprises me. Yes she has had a few conversations, laying guilt trips on James and playing the victim to Mich and Z (which made them act on them and got moved up the hit list for sure), but no big blow ups.

Nicole offered to talk to her yesterday and Day took her up on it. They had a pretty candid conversation, both saying they have heard people say things and not sure what is going on. I thought they both handled it well. Nicole didn't actually say she would vote to keep Day, but told her honestly she feels that Day would absolutely put her up in the DE coming up. Day denied it. Then Day straight up asked if they were good for Thursday and of course Nicole lied and they were good, but still didn't say she had her vote. All in all a good conversation.

Then I started watching Day the other night cheering and dancing to the camera when Z and Paulie were breaking up (for about 5 minutes anyway) and saying that she had her Z back and maybe Z would help her get Paulie out! Then she quickly said "if I don't go home this week that is."

Then it hit me, she is ENTIRELY TOO comfortable about the possibility of going home. So, I think I may have been right about her having the round trip ticket with her #8 envelope! And I think this comp could be an endurance comp because they locked them down a day early and the hg's have said they have been hearing some heavy building out in the yard. I never thought Day would be ANY good at an endurance comp, but she stuck it out in the last one to the final 3 and looked like she could have gone further, so maybe she could pull it off. James has already said he is not going for HOH this week because "he currently has no targets" which translates to he doesn't think anyone is coming after him right now. So wouldn't that be a funny thing? She is evicted by a blindside (to Day, Z and Mich anyway). She comes right back in and wins HOH! I wonder how smug Paulie would be at that time? But she would probably go after Corey and Nicole instead even though she has completely figured out which boys are closest and working together. If I were in this position, Paul and Paulie would go on the block with Victor as a replacement nom, then one of those jackasses are going for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well I have to say I was shocked that Paul actually went ahead and put up Day.  He also covered himself pretty well of why he was putting her up, even though she didn't really buy it.  And she has stayed calm through the week which completely surprises me.  Yes she has had a few conversations, laying guilt trips on James and playing the victim to Mich and Z (which made them act on them and got moved up the hit list for sure), but no big blow ups.  

Nicole offered to talk to her yesterday and Day took her up on it.  They had a pretty candid conversation, both saying they have heard people say things and not sure what is going on.  I thought they both handled it well.  Nicole didn't actually say she would vote to keep Day, but told her honestly she feels that Day would absolutely put her up in the DE coming up.  Day denied it.  Then Day straight up asked if they were good for Thursday and of course Nicole lied and they were good, but still didn't say she had her vote.  All in all a good conversation.

Then I started watching Day the other night cheering and dancing to the camera when Z and Paulie were breaking up (for about 5 minutes anyway) and saying that she had her Z back and maybe Z would help her get Paulie out!  Then she quickly said "if I don't go home this week that is."

Then it hit me, she is ENTIRELY TOO comfortable about the possibility of going home.  So, I think I may have been right about her having the round trip ticket with her #8 envelope!  And I think this comp could be an endurance comp because they locked them down a day early and the hg's have said they have been hearing some heavy building out in the yard.  I never thought Day would be ANY good at an endurance comp, but she stuck it out in the last one to the final 3 and looked like she could have gone further, so maybe she could pull it off.  James has already said he is not going for HOH this week because "he currently has no targets" which translates to he doesn't think anyone is coming after him right now.  So wouldn't that be a funny thing?  She is evicted by a blindside (to Day, Z and Mich anyway).  She comes right back in and wins HOH!  I wonder how smug Paulie would be at that time?  But she would probably go after Corey and Nicole instead even though she has completely figured out which boys are closest and working together.  If I were in this position, Paul and Paulie would go on the block with Victor as a replacement nom, then one of those jackasses are going for sure.

Epic, Is all I can say. Right now the thought of Paulie and Day having it out for HOH is akin to sugar plum dandies......lol
I mean can you see it? Day looking at Paulie and Paulie looking at Day and neither one blinks because they know that if they drop the other one is going home this week......It tis but a dream but a dream worth having...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Naru wrote:
Epic, Is all I can say. Right now the thought of Paulie and Day having it out for HOH is akin to sugar plum dandies......lol
I mean can you see it? Day looking at Paulie and Paulie looking at Day and neither one blinks because they know that if they drop the other one is going home this week......It tis but a dream but a dream worth having...lol

Yes, it would be soooo entertaining. Especially since Paulie will be smug enough thinking that him or Paul would surely win veto to take one of them off the block to save them both, but someone random wins POV like Nat who doesn't want to use it because she is afraid that James will be the replacement nom! But they try very hard to convince her because then they can backdoor Vic. Yep, this would be a lot of fun to watch for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 pm

I agree that Paul and Paulie should be the targets but I fear you are right that she would go after Nicole and Corey, which is plain stupid.  They all figured out they are trying to pick off the girls one by one so why help them with That?

Paul and Paulie should be initial targets then tell the house to decide who goes because you really don't care.  Yes, Victor should be the replacement nom.  Worst case scenario, Vic wins veto and pulls one of them down, big deal, Corey's ass goes up.  What needs to happen to bring this all together is to pull in James.  Natalie can be used to accomplish this.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I agree that Paul and Paulie should be the targets but I fear you are right that she would go after Nicole and Corey, which is plain stupid.  They all figured out they are trying to pick off the girls one by one so why help them with That?

Paul and Paulie should be initial targets then tell the house to decide who goes because you really don't care.  Yes, Victor should be the replacement nom.  Worst case scenario, Vic wins veto and pulls one of them down, big deal, Corey's ass goes up.  What needs to happen to bring this all together is to pull in James.  Natalie can be used to accomplish this.

Unfortunately we are not going to see any of this happen. I was so sure that she had the round trip ticket, but I was wrong once again!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Unfortunately we are not going to see any of this happen.  I was so sure that she had the round trip ticket, but I was wrong once again!

I'm glad she didn't have it. It goes to show the lengths people go to in order to prove they know who has it.  This week someone will come up with some inane theory as to why James or Nicole has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da'Vonne   

Back to top Go down

Da'Vonne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: