Demographics split

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Demographics split   Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Not only is there the demographics of newbies vs vets, but the re is also the guys vs girls.  Now normally we see girls going one by one near the beginning, this year is the opposite, Glen is gone, Jozea is gone and it's likely it will be Victor this week.

If Victor were smart (yes, that's a big if) he would use this to help himself out.  He is so confident he hasthe votes he is blinded by this.  If he were to point out to Frank, James, Paul, Paulie and Corey that unless they secure the votes, the girls will have an 8-5 advantage over the guys in the house and they would be handing things to the Bronte and her girl power team.  They may not know who is all in on it, but there has been talk of an all girl alliance.  This would of course cause some paranoia among them and I think it would really get to Frank.  He has been gunning for Tiffany a bit and this could be enough to throw him over the edge.  I guarantee Paul would be on board and of course there is the Nicole influence over Corey, but that's workable, they need at least one of the females to flip to secure a tie vote in which case Paulie breaks the tie.  That makes Nicole the one you convince (you just leave out the male vs female part of it and come up with a different reason)  and she can pull in both Corey and Paulie.

If they have discussed this at all, I completely missed it, but I'm a bit behind right now after the Holiday weekend, but I haven't seen and chatter of it anywhere
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Demographics split   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:02 pm

I found THIS ... Alliances - jeez - they're all over the place!

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Demographics split   Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Nikita wrote:
I found THIS ... Alliances - jeez - they're all over the place!

Here is something to think about. Big Sister =3, Freakazoids =3, Unicorn =3....leaving Cat 4 with 4.....I think by the end of next week.....someone is going to be saying to Frank "It is time for you to let one go and 3 are in our alliance which means Bridge to know where has to go somewhere....else."

Frank can protest but a savvy player can use this to say.....See, Frank isn't loyal to any of you he is only loyal to her because she is his "Victoria" guaranteeing him....500k.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Demographics split   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Tue 2:49 PM BBT Corey disagreed with Frank & said they have to send Bronte home,in his opinion. Shes not on our 8 Pack side. Frank says Neither is Tiffany

Did I miss something or is he just judge and jury for the 8 pak?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Demographics split   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 am

Ctown, Paul and Victor have both pitched this deal with the number of girls versus guys in the house and it just didn't take hold. Frank is completely confident that Day, Nicole and Michelle are not interested in an all girls thing in any way, shape or form, especially since they want Bronte and Bridgette to go next instead of suggesting any of the guys (this is Frank's logic).

Frank and Paulie are afraid of Victor plain and simple because he has shown himself to be very good at comps, both physical and mental. So, they want him gone now that they have him on the ropes.

Nik, yes Frank believes he is the king of the house. If anyone tries to go against what he thinks he will usually just get snotty with them and raise his voice. He has backed up a little bit with Corey because Corey doesn't just accept whatever he says now that Nicole has filled Corey in on a bit more information. Plus Corey has shared just enough info with Paulie and then Zak made a few comments that has Paulie and Corey thinking that dumping Frank might be a good idea. They are a bit apprehensive about losing Victor and then Frank, but all his double-dealing and pissing off people with his "jokes" or "sarcasm" is pushing it over the top.

Frank is in trouble and he doesn't even see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demographics split   

Back to top Go down

Demographics split
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1