James

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: James   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 am

Are we seriously going to see a segment every show with his pranks? Enough is enough already, let's see these people play the game. There is so much other stuff that can be shown and Reese are getting tiresome. I'm all for a good prank now and again, but this seems to be overkill.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: James   Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

I love James' pranks too, but agree with you 100% that we have seen enough at least for a few episodes.

And from a different angle, James is actually playing the game too, networking with some of the girls for information, throwing comps for the good of the 8-pack alliance, not panicking when everyone thought Victor would be putting him up, etc.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:23 am

James doesn't get the credit he deserves from the tv of how well he is playing the game.All they want to show is the pranks which I have no problem with but show him playing the game to.He has played a great game so far I think.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:47 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
James doesn't get the credit he deserves from the tv of how well he is playing the game.All they want to show is the pranks which I have no problem with but show him playing the game to.He has played a great game so far I think.

I agree with you. His one downfall though is that he is a little more "team oriented" than others he is playing the game with. He has become aware of Frank's double dealings, but also that there have been a lot of group talks that none of them seem to be involving him in. He had total loyalty to the final 4 vets alliance and then the 8-pack secondary. He was working the girls on his team and has been successful in pulling them in and I believe he can direct them very easily if they get HOH. But, I believe all these things he has been hearing the past couple of days are going to set him off in the direction of making a BIG MOVE too soon and shooting himself in the foot.

He talked with Day today and they were a bit frustrated that the 4 vets thing is falling apart as well as the 8-pack. They want Frank gone for his double dealing and Corey gone to pull Nicole back to them. I just hope James continues the way he is playing with the loyalty thing so people trust him, but opens his eyes up a bit more to things that are going on around him.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I agree with you.  His one downfall though is that he is a little more "team oriented" than others he is playing the game with.  He has become aware of Frank's double dealings, but also that there have been a lot of group talks that none of them seem to be involving him in.  He had total loyalty to the final 4 vets alliance and then the 8-pack secondary.  He was working the girls on his team and has been successful in pulling them in and I believe he can direct them very easily if they get HOH.  But, I believe all these things he has been hearing the past couple of days are going to set him off in the direction of making a BIG MOVE too soon and shooting himself in the foot.  

He talked with Day today and they were a bit frustrated that the 4 vets thing is falling apart as well as the 8-pack.  They want Frank gone for his double dealing and Corey gone to pull Nicole back to them.  I just hope James continues the way he is playing with the loyalty thing so people trust him, but opens his eyes up a bit more to things that are going on around him.

Yeah I would hate to see him mess up and make the big move to soon.I never could figure out why the team doesn't include him more b/c he is the most loyal on the team.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:04 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I agree with you.  His one downfall though is that he is a little more "team oriented" than others he is playing the game with.  He has become aware of Frank's double dealings, but also that there have been a lot of group talks that none of them seem to be involving him in.  He had total loyalty to the final 4 vets alliance and then the 8-pack secondary.  He was working the girls on his team and has been successful in pulling them in and I believe he can direct them very easily if they get HOH.  But, I believe all these things he has been hearing the past couple of days are going to set him off in the direction of making a BIG MOVE too soon and shooting himself in the foot.  

He talked with Day today and they were a bit frustrated that the 4 vets thing is falling apart as well as the 8-pack.  They want Frank gone for his double dealing and Corey gone to pull Nicole back to them.  I just hope James continues the way he is playing with the loyalty thing so people trust him, but opens his eyes up a bit more to things that are going on around him.

Yeah I would hate to see him mess up and make the big move to soon.I never could figure out why the team doesn't include him more b/c he is the most loyal on the team.

I think part of that is because he doesn't panic about anything. He didn't panic when they thought Victor would put him up for RK. He said he would be fine with throwing the veto. He is just the loyal person that people take for granted. But, they seem to forget that he WILL make a move if he thinks it is time to do it. So, pushing him to the side could be a mistake for others too.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:16 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I think part of that is because he doesn't panic about anything.  He didn't panic when they thought Victor would put him up for RK.  He said he would be fine with throwing the veto.  He is just the loyal person that people take for granted.  But, they seem to forget that he WILL make a move if he thinks it is time to do it.  So, pushing him to the side could be a mistake for others too.

Wouldn't it be great if Devonne and James would team up?Nobody wouldn't see it coming.I would love to see him,her,Z,Nat team up lol
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: James   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:08 am

Quote :

Wouldn't it be great if Devonne and James would team up?Nobody wouldn't see it coming.I would love to see him,her,Z,Nat team up lol

I disagree. Teaming up with Day is the worst thing he could do. Nicole is the only vet he should consider. Day will be a liability and a week after she will question his loyalty and gun for him. It's obvious none of the vets learned anything from Day's season. She over thinks and blows shit up. They should get her out ASAP, maybe even before Frank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James   

Back to top Go down

James
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1