Share | 

Need some DR's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6703

PostSubject: Need some DR's   Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:26 am

I really need to see some better DR sessions in the next couple of episodes. I see a lot of double dealing going on in the house and I would like to know exactly where some people's loyalties actually are because some are very convincing when talking out each side of their mouth.

For instance, I see that Day has Frank's number as far as him insulating himself and using the group to his own advantage and to hell with others. She does well covering this when talking to hm. But then I see her kind of feeding into it more than she should that actually helps him accomplish some of this stuff.

Nicole has a final 2 with him, but I have seen signs of her rethinking that strategy and picking up on some of the red flags, but she is also very good at covering it up.

The vets are supposedly trying to cover for each other first and foremost, but I wonder really if that is the case or not. Day does not seem at all interested in watching out for James (I believe she resents him from last season to be honest) and Frank doesn't seem to be working toward protecting the other 3 as much as he does Bridgette and Paulie.

Some good DR sessions would go a long way in determining just where the actual loyalties lie and what strategies are taking place purposefully and what they are just falling into.

The DR's they have been showing lately really don't give me any perspective into that and I understand there are still 14 people in the house, but I am really tired of hearing Paul's rants, Frank's bragging, Nichole talking about Corey being cute, or Victor the tough guy act. I do have to say I enjoy the DR's they show of Day because she is witty, but I would rather see some that are about what she is doing in the game rather than witty commentary on the stupidity of others.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9088

PostSubject: Re: Need some DR's   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 am

I think the days of the good DR sessions are long past us. All we seem to get now is production feeding them lines and trying to be witty. Production has ruined this aspect of the game because they are pushing them to say what they feel is entertaining instead of the players true feelings. Just let me be loose and real, and the entertainment will take care of itself.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6703

PostSubject: Re: Need some DR's   Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Ctown, unfortunately I believe you are 100% correct on this one. If anyone watches the live feeds, it is very obvious when production has fed them certain lines and quips that they would not normally say. With some of the hg's it is more evident than others too.

But, there are still DR's where they will say...............my first loyalty is to this or I am just lying to this person to keep them close or something along those lines. But we aren't getting ANYTHING like that. Like you said on the other thread about the James' pranks, enough is enough. That is very valuable time that could be spent showing us what the hg's are actually thinking.

Ctown, I think it is time for you to visit your cuddle bunny and get this stuff straightened out! waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some DR's   

Back to top Go down

Need some DR's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: