Share | 

Have Nots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Have Nots   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 am

Day, Zak and Paul are have-nots this week. They had the lowest score in the berry competition so they were designated.

I have to say I kind of like this way of determining the have-nots instead of HOH naming them or some sort of volunteer rotation crap.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Have Nots   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Day, Zak and Paul are have-nots this week.  They had the lowest score in the berry competition so they were designated.

I have to say I kind of like this way of determining the have-nots instead of HOH naming them or some sort of volunteer rotation crap.

Finally! I too like this way of picking Have-Nots, rather than the HOH pick or volunteers! It just seems fair.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Have Nots   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:48 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Day, Zak and Paul are have-nots this week.  They had the lowest score in the berry competition so they were designated.

Finally! I too like this way of picking Have-Nots, rather than the HOH pick or volunteers! It just seems fair.

Yep, it also makes people less likely to just throw a comp quite as quickly too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Nots   

Back to top Go down

Have Nots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1