HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paulie was concerned about surviving the double and didnt trust corey completely, thats why he did what he did, now that its over hes right back to paulie.

Zak is a joke, i lost all respect for her weks ago after being berated by paulie and fucking him again.  Sorry, i cant respect someone who doesnt respect themself.

Bridgettes interview was no surprise to me, she so wants to be liked.  Shes like the kid you growup with that has the coolest toys and you go there just to play with those toys

It was still nice to see him squirm and worry even it if was only for a very short time. Oh, and I just saw a comment on Joker's where Paulie said he told Z he didn't want to kiss her on the live show out of respect for his family! Are you kidding me? Can't give a quick kiss on the live show, but can treat her like a dog, berate her daily and then have sex with her ON CAMERA in the have not room? Please!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Paulie was concerned about surviving the double and didnt trust corey completely, thats why he did what he did, now that its over hes right back to paulie.

Zak is a joke, i lost all respect for her weks ago after being berated by paulie and fucking him again.  Sorry, i cant respect someone who doesnt respect themself.

Bridgettes interview was no surprise to me, she so wants to be liked.  Shes like the kid you growup with that has the coolest toys and you go there just to play with those toys

It was still nice to see him squirm and worry even it if was only for a very short time.  Oh, and I just saw a comment on Joker's where Paulie said he told Z he didn't want to kiss her on the live show out of respect for his family!  Are you kidding me?  Can't give a quick kiss on the live show, but can treat her like a dog, berate her daily and then have sex with her ON CAMERA in the have not room?  Please!


Oh! And lets not forget about this comment below:


Thu 8:24 PM BBT Paulie told Victor and Michelle that he and Zakiyah boned "like five or six times"

Classy....NOT!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:20 am

Tonight's show just pissed me off. Paulie is a scumbag dick and they didn't show him to be as bad as he was or as aggressive as he was throughout all the drama the night before the eviction. Also when he was telling Zak he wasn't the one who asked for her to be put up, why not show a little flashback of him telling Victor to put her up? Or how about showing him encouraging Vic to be brutal with his speech to Mich and Zak when he put them on the block and then laughing profusely about it after the nom ceremony? It just sickens me that they tried to clean it up for him once again.

That being said, they also whitewashed the edit on Nat during this whole debacle and I am sick of that too. Her stating in the DR room that she feels bad for Zak and she thought she needed to tell her the truth about Paulie because of that. But the truth of the matter was that Paul, James and Mich cooked up a plan with Nat to tell Zak so she would go off and then Paulie would want her gone too and then no blindside would happen at the eviction and Paulie would feel comfortable going into the HOH comp. Nat did say she a few times she felt bad for Zak being treated and used by Paulie, but that was NOT her motivation in telling Zak. And they made it look like Paulie just waited in the room to go after her when he did, but she had been goaded him all evening and basically just daring him to go off on her. Like I said Paulie is a scumbag dickhead, but Nat was not innocent in this at all. Hell it would actually have given her a bit of game credibility showing it was gameplay to make him go off, but they just have to keep her looking sweet and innocent.

Also when they showed the flashback of Nat and Paulie hiding in the bed, did everyone notice that Paulie was already in there and Nat got in there with him? She even admitted it on the show tonight (surprised they showed it) that she is very flirtatious, but that was glossed over. Why not show her grabbing Paulie's thigh and trying to tickle him and this is when her and James were supposedly together. James even got pissed about that and the bed incident and when he tried to talk to her about, she stopped talking to him for hours and later said he needed to trust her to be around people and be herself. But just today she got pissed because James talked to Corey and Corey said they should go out and party together when they get out of the house. Now she is saying that Corey is disrespectful to her because he is talking about going out and partying with James after the show! Somehow this is inappropriate because she wants to go see her family instead! Where is the logic in that. She was actually pissed and James had to apologize to her! And this after yesterday her telling James she would not give him her address when the show was over and then changed the subject.

And finally, they made it look like Paul only stopped trusting Paulie when he had his outburst and decided to try to clip him as a result when in reality he was in on the planning of making Paulie blow up anyway.

I would just like to see production at least TRY to show events as they really happen instead of cleaning up some people's behavior on a regular basis, and promoting other people's behavior when thy don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

I didn't think the edit was too bad tonight, they did paint Paulie in a negative light and if you thought they would go all out, you were kidding yourself.  

If anything Nat didn't get a very good edit in the regards that they still gave way to much credit to James for the house flip.  James was given the positive edit for "standing up for his girl" when in reality he didn't do shit.  Even with what they did show, when he was going to confront Paulie for the fake boobs comment, he sat there and said absolutely nothing and Bridgette was the one who called Paulie out.

Once again, in the face of confrontation, Paulie looks like a tool just like when he had it out with Tiffany.   Basicaly, when he gets into it with someone, he plays the "I know you are but what am i" game.  Pathetic.

Paul is actually starting to grow on me.  No doubt he is playing the best game in the house.  It's a floater game, but he all east owns it in the DR.  He stated he threw the HOH to Vic so that he wouldn't be on Paulie and Corey's radar and he would get Vic to put them up and that's exactly what he did.  Not only is he floating to whoever is in power, he's also getting them to do what he wants, and when it doesn't go his way, he moves on from it, like when he wanted to keep Day, he didn't push it.  It was funny how when Vic won HOH he says that now it's time for gim and Paul to show their cards, ummm, no Vic, it's time for you to show, Paul's not showing shit.  It's working great for gim because he is basically getting his alliance to accept it by getting info from the other side.  Oh and that friendship blindside dance thing was hysterical.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

I stand corrected Ctown, they didn't give Nat the credit she deserved for the flipping or even Mich for that matter. She dropped the seeds, talked to people and they stayed out of the room when appropriate, but I guess that would have been a little bit harder to show.

And you are right Paul is playing the best game right now, but he is kind of turning into Paulie don't you think? He is running around trying to keep all the balls in the air because all HIS secrets have not been revealed yet. He freaked a little bit when Mich made a comment about him knowing about the Day backdoor from the beginning and he immediately took her upstairs and tried a bit too hard to diffuse it. Now whether or not Mich picked up on it is another story. Of course Mich really doesn't have any power to do anything but her vote could become very important in the house to just about everyone going forward.

I have a feeling when veto is not used today and Paulie finally sees the writing on the wall, he just might clue Vic in on P&P to blow Paul's game up. Of course Paul can deny it and say he was playing along, but if that is the case then why didn't Paul tell Vic about it before now.

I could not stand Vic at the beginning, but he is actually starting to grow on me. He doesn't do any unnecessary talking for the most part. When people bring petty shit to him (someone says he is bossy or they don't like this or that about him or another person) he will actually shut it down most of the time and say it means nothing or changes nothing. He is also oddly trustworthy and honest in some situations. For instance when Nicole went to talk to him before noms and he wanted information, but she was trying hard not to name drop, he basically told her he just needed confirmation. He said their conversation would be between the 2 of them and he never really told anyone about it. I believe he just told Paul he confirmed some stuff but nothing specific, and he could have thrown her under the bus hard but he didn't do it. Then after the noms he made it a point to go to her and tell her that the information she gave him before noms did not have any effect on what he did, he was planning it anyway. He said he didn't want her to think she had anything to do with it. It is a very weird dynamic between the 2 of them. And no, this is not why he is growing on me or that he is planning on working with her or anything, just pointing out that Vic is very different than I thought he was before.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:49 pm

And one more thing Ctown, as you pointed out very well, Paul DOES own his shit in the DR which is something I do appreciate (and bitch about when others don't do it). I just have a hard time getting behind him completely because he enjoys kicking people when they are down just as much as Paulie did. Just one example was that he very much enjoyed trying to blow Frank up to Bridge and laughed about it afterward. Part of that was game, but it was more about blowing it up than anything else. I get using "psychological warfare" when you have to, but when you enjoy it to the extent he does, and sometimes does it when it is NOT necessary, I don't respect it as much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:51 pm

There is a huge difference between Paul and paulie.  The main one being cockiness. Paulie has to have things his way and when he doesn't he has a fit about it.  We've seen this week in and week out.  Paul remains calm I  situations and does nothing to blow his own game up. Like I said earlier, if a something doesn't go his way, he just runs with it. Even on his own hoh he wanted Bridgette gone but didn't push it too hard when Paulie wanted Day gone.  But he saw the writing of the wall the following week when Paulie insisted that Zak Ned's to stay.  Paul realizes that you can't control everything and use have to adjust to what you can control.  I don't think Paulie will try to blow up P&P and even if he does, he won't be successful as vicissitudes very impressionable when it comes es to Paul.  All Paul would need to do is tell him that he was playing it up to get info and he didn't tell Vic in order to protect him, the less he knows the better but if he had gotten in danger again, then something would've been said.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing Ctown, as you pointed out very well, Paul DOES own his shit in the DR which is something I do appreciate (and bitch about when others don't do it).  I just have a hard time getting behind him completely because he enjoys kicking people when they are down just as much as Paulie did.  Just one example was that he very much enjoyed trying to blow Frank up to Bridge and laughed about it afterward.  Part of that was game, but it was more about blowing it up than anything else.  I get using "psychological warfare" when you have to, but when you enjoy it to the extent he does, and sometimes does it when it is NOT necessary, I don't respect it as much.


He did some of that in the beginning but has toned it way down, since he has cleaned it up a bit.  just like his goodbye message to Day, now that people will be jurors he realizes that the kicking people when they are down thing is not very smart.  With Frank, I really had no problem with it since it was basically eye for an eye, Frank had no problem doing it as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Very good point. He is a bit more malleable and that goes along with the floater type game he is playing. But Paulie was more malleable before Frank left too. Still ridiculously cocky, but he didn't really push stuff until he was fully in charge. Now Paul is starting to show the same signs in my opinion. Let's see how he handles being on the block (if that happens) against someone who is less of a target than he is and see how he "rolls with that."

Victor is impressionable, but sometimes I think he allows Paul to think he is controlling him, but he has his own agenda in mind. He keeps talking about the comp wins and saying THAT is what is important to him, which I believe is true. But before noms, he was on a mission to find out who all was in on the plan to take him out in the DE, that was where his complete focus was. And I don't think Paul can simply say he was playing along and didn't say anything to him in order to protect him because after Day's eviction, Paul specifically asked Vic what Day said to him and Paul played completely dumb about it and basically said it was not a real thing. Then when Vic basically confirmed it to be true this week through talking with James and Nicole (and tidbits from others) he told Paul "dude, the plan to take me out in the DE WAS true after all" and said it with surprise. Again, Paul played stupid. And Vic is the type of guy who will not tolerate disloyalty from someone he has trusted this much. He bides his time and then strikes which would be priceless to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:31 pm

But you are forgetting one very important thing with vic, he does trust Paul 100% and has stated as such.  Remember his DR session when he was talking about how he doesn't owe anyone anything since they voted him out 9-1?  He made it a point to say, except Paul.  I firmly believe he will go all the way to final 2 with Paul.  If vic wee to win HOH and had to choose between Paul and anyone else, he would take Paul.  Let's see if Paul plays that to his advantage.  If it were me, I would be wanting to sit next to the guy who's already been Evicted once.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
But you are forgetting one very important thing with vic, he does trust Paul 100% and has stated as such.  Remember his DR session when he was talking about how he doesn't owe anyone anything since they voted him out 9-1?  He made it a point to say, except Paul.  I firmly believe he will go all the way to final 2 with Paul.  If vic wee to win HOH and had to choose between Paul and anyone else, he would take Paul.  Let's see if Paul plays that to his advantage.  If it were me, I would be wanting to sit next to the guy who's already been Evicted once.

You may be right about the trust thing, but that is because he does not know that Paul was actually actively plotting his demise and if he finds out, he won't trust anyone and will just go through the game on his own. This is usually not a good idea, but Vic is one player who I think could actually power through the game from here and make it work.

As far as the finals, I think Vic wins sitting next to anyone other than a girl at this point. It would be hard for anyone to ignore the comp wins. And he has not really shit on anyone until they shit on him first and has shown he is loyal until people give him a reason not to be. I know you think it is a big deal that he was evicted once and came back, but I just don't give it the credence that you do. In fact, I think anyone who has come back into the house and didn't immediately go right back out, let alone makes it to the finals has to be respected. Especially in this case because of his early association with Josea. Plus let's remember Paul is not taking ANY credit for moving these people out of the house so standing up at the end of the game and saying he was the one responsible may not cut it.

Again, if Vic is in the final 2 against anyone other than a girl, he wins. If he has girl sitting next to him he loses because those girls like Bridge, Nat, Mich and even to a certain extent Day will vote for the girl every time no matter what kind of game they have played with the exception of Nicole. The girls think she is a snake and not enough of a "girl's girl" for their liking.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
But you are forgetting one very important thing with vic, he does trust Paul 100% and has stated as such.  Remember his DR session when he was talking about how he doesn't owe anyone anything since they voted him out 9-1?  He made it a point to say, except Paul.  I firmly believe he will go all the way to final 2 with Paul.  If vic wee to win HOH and had to choose between Paul and anyone else, he would take Paul.  Let's see if Paul plays that to his advantage.  If it were me, I would be wanting to sit next to the guy who's already been Evicted once.

You may be right about the trust thing, but that is because he does not know that Paul was actually actively plotting his demise and if he finds out, he won't trust anyone and will just go through the game on his own.  This is usually not a good idea, but Vic is one player who I think could actually power through the game from here and make it work.

As far as the finals, I think Vic wins sitting next to anyone other than a girl at this point.  It would be hard for anyone to ignore the comp wins.  And he has not really shit on anyone until they shit on him first and has shown he is loyal until people give him a reason not to be.  I know you think it is a big deal that he was evicted once and came back, but I just don't give it the credence that you do.  In fact, I think anyone who has come back into the house and didn't immediately go right back out, let alone makes it to the finals has to be respected.  Especially in this case because of his early association with Josea.  Plus let's remember Paul is not taking ANY credit for moving these people out of the house so standing up at the end of the game and saying he was the one responsible may not cut it.

Again, if Vic is in the final 2 against anyone other than a girl, he wins.  If he has  girl sitting next to him he loses because those girls like Bridge, Nat, Mich and even to a certain extent Day will vote for the girl every time no matter what kind of game they have played with the exception of Nicole.  The girls think she is a snake and not enough of a "girl's girl" for their liking.

I disagree, the jurors will have to look at the fact he was already once.  Anyone will use that as well.  There is more to BB than comp wins.  If I were sitting next to Vic, I would list my accomplishments and make it a point to add in that I was NOT evicted from the game.  Take a look at Survivor Pearl Islands, the only time in reality history a person who returned to a game with a second chance made it to the finals.  Lil actually won final immunity and knew that she had no chance of winning the game after already have been voted off, she told them that she is taking Sandra to final 2 because she did not want Fairplay to win the game.

Now, all of that being said, we know there will be another player returning to the game, whoever that may be, that person should be the one Vic wants to sit next to in final 2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:59 pm

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one Ctown. I know you are a BB purist who doesn't believe anyone who is evicted should get a chance to come back into the house regardless, but the fact remains that THIS IS a part of the BB game now and has been for a very long time. It is a part of the game just as much as the endurance comps, the crapshoot comps, the veto or anything else. You may not like it, but it is a reality. So, since it is a part of the game the fact that a Vic came back into the house as a HUGE target and has lasted this long, let alone get to the final 2 is going to be something I think will be respected. I don't recall any returning player on BB making it to the finals, so doesn't that say something as well? And yes I can hear you now.............."yes it says that this cast is absolutely stupid for letting it happen."

I also know there is more to the game than comp wins. But do you really believe that Paul would have taken this shot if he had won HOH? I don't. Paulie or Corey wouldn't have done it either. They would have been content to go with the all guys thing. Victor is the only one with the balls to make this move at this time even though this was the perfect time to do it.

Unless the person sitting next to Victor at the end has actually made some moves for themselves, or it is Nat or Mich, it is a walk to the $500,000 for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one Ctown.  I know you are a BB purist who doesn't believe anyone who is evicted should get a chance to come back into the house regardless, but the fact remains that THIS IS a part of the BB game now and has been for a very long time.  It is a part of the game just as much as the endurance comps, the crapshoot comps, the veto or anything else.  You may not like it, but it is a reality.  So, since it is a part of the game the fact that a Vic came back into the house as a HUGE target and has lasted this long, let alone get to the final 2 is going to be something I think will be respected.  I don't recall any returning player on BB making it to the finals, so doesn't that say something as well?  And yes I can hear you now.............."yes it says that this cast is absolutely stupid for letting it happen."  

I also know there is more to the game than comp wins.  But do you really believe that Paul would have taken this shot if he had won HOH? I don't.  Paulie or Corey wouldn't have done it either.  They would have been content to go with the all guys thing.  Victor is the only one with the balls to make this move at this time even though this was the perfect time to do it.  

Unless the person sitting next to Victor at the end has actually made some moves for themselves, or it is Nat or Mich, it is a walk to the $500,000 for him.

Yes, it says this cast is completely stupid for letting it happen. Ha, you thought I would say absolutely and in reality I said completely! neener

Seriously though, Paul has the best claim to the prize at this given moment, he has manipulated each and every one of them. He had a hand in each eviction as of late. He gets people to do his bidding without getting any blood on his hands, and he is well liked in the house. James would have a tougher sell as he is a returning player as well, so that one could actually benefit Victor as he can simply say that James has been evicted just as many times. Corey and Nicole really have no chance of being there at the end and Nat or Michelle really don't have a resume to go off of, although each of them are responsible for a vote flip. There will be some in jury that want to just vote for a girl, but I don't think it will have as much influence as you may think.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Oh, so now we are into semantics? You know I had your number on this one! neener

I agree that Paul is in the best position and has a good resume to an extent. But, realistically, it has been Paulie who has been naming he targets from week to week. Paul has just been along for the ride. As you pointed out, on his own HOH, he wanted Day to stay, but was overruled by Paulie. This is the first week that the targets were HIS choice and it is probably the biggest move to date. But if Vic had not pulled that HOH, this move would not have been happening that is for sure. Let's see how he does being in control and playing both sides of the house when Paulie leaves this week. Especially if here is a power shift and Corey or Nicole win HOH. He will be sucking on their ass for sure and that will be hard to hide from Nat, James and Mich. So the middle of the house could very easily become the target of the house in the next couple of evictions.

As far as the girls vote, here is what I see:

Bridge, Nat and Mich will vote for a girl to win hands down unless it is Nicole. In order to have a girl at he end, only 2 of those girls will be in jury, but it is still 2 solid votes. Day won't be a slam dunk for the girl vote unless it is Mich, but would probably even consider Nat or Nicole depending on who is sitting next to them. James is a vote for Nat no matter what so that gives her 3 solid votes regardless. When you go into the final with 2 or possibly 3 solid votes, you are already ahead of the game because you only need to pick up 2 or 3 more to win.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, so now we are into semantics?  You know I had your number on this one!  neener

I agree that Paul is in the best position and has a good resume to an extent.  But, realistically, it has been Paulie who has been naming he targets from week to week.  Paul has just been along for the ride.  As you pointed out, on his own HOH, he wanted Day to stay, but was overruled by Paulie.  This is the first week that the targets were HIS choice and it is probably the biggest move to date.  But if Vic had not pulled that HOH, this move would not have been happening that is for sure.  Let's see how he does being in control and playing both sides of the house when Paulie leaves this week.  Especially if here is a power shift and Corey or Nicole win HOH.  He will be sucking on their ass for sure and that will be hard to hide from Nat, James and Mich.  So the middle of the house could very easily become the target of the house in the next couple of evictions.

As far as the girls vote, here is what I see:

Bridge, Nat and Mich will vote for a girl to win hands down unless it is Nicole.  In order to have a girl at he end, only 2 of those girls will be in jury, but it is still 2 solid votes.  Day won't be a slam dunk for the girl vote unless it is Mich, but would probably even consider Nat or Nicole depending on who is sitting next to them.  James is a vote for Nat no matter what so that gives her 3 solid votes regardless.  When you go into the final with 2 or possibly 3 solid votes, you are already ahead of the game because you only need to pick up 2 or 3 more to win.

Trust me, Paul will have his out this week. Even if he wins HoH. Victor is almost a lock to get the care package, in which case Paul will talk him into putting his target up and Paul will put up someone inconsequential. I realize that he did not get his "target" on his own HoH and that shows what a good floater game he is playing, he was able to concede his main target for a secondary one in order to keep himself off the radar and none of them saw it coming. He essentially got a big target out of the house with no blood on his hands. It's not like he didn't know it was oing to happen, which is how he played it to Day, but she is gone and he doesn't really have to worry about her any longer. And in the event there is a battle back and she comes back, he still has that to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Trust me, Paul will have his out this week.  Even if he wins HoH.  Victor is almost a lock to get the care package, in which case Paul will talk him into putting his target up and Paul will put up someone inconsequential.  I realize that he did not get his "target" on his own HoH and that shows what a good floater game he is playing, he was able to concede his main target for a secondary one in order to keep himself off the radar and none of them saw it coming.  He essentially got a big target out of the house with no blood on his hands.  It's not like he didn't know it was oing to happen, which is how he played it to Day, but she is gone and he doesn't really have to worry about her any longer.  And in the event there is a battle back and she comes back, he still has that to hide behind.

Paul, Vic, Nat and James now have a final 4 deal. The plan for everyone is to put up Corey and Nicole with Corey as the primary target. So if he wins HOH and Vic gets the care package then the noms would be the same anyway.

As far as the Day thing, you can bet your ass that Bridge will let Day know that Paul knew she was the target and coached her on how to act the week they were on the block together. I know they can only talk while watching the tape and such, but that will more than likely be the first question she has............did James actually vote against her and did Paul know what was happening. So if she comes back into the house, he won't be able to hide from that situation. Not that it matters because Day isn't going to win anything to put him in jeopardy anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:55 pm

This was BY FAR the WORST episode ever done on BB. They made Paulie out to be a big victim. They didn't show any of his appalling behavior with respect to his aunt having cancer and all that crap. They didn't show him saying he would NOT go to the jury house or that crap about his "clinical claustrophobia." or anything.

And when they showed them all call Paulie out to get in his head before the veto, it made him look even more like a victim than it being strategic in any way.

But they sure didn't have any problem showing him crying to Corey and saying he would use the veto on him, but Corey refusing. That was to make sure a bad light was not cast on him for taking the veto from Corey in the comp. And no I am not saying he should have sacrificed anything for Corey, but it is just how the whole thing was portrayed.

And then they showed Nat and Paul giving him sympathy when he was upset, but how about poor Corey who has been stuck babysitting his crying ass and sleeping with him because he can't sleep alone and all that bullshit. Corey actually set him straight the other day with some kind of "coaches talk" about it is a game, don't go out like this, have fun while we are both here, might have the RT ticket, make your family proud, and all of that. But did they show THAT, of course not because at that point was when Paulie was bitching and crying saying he would not go to the jury house and such.

And another thing, I was so looking forward to finally hearing the zing to Nat that apparently made her take to her bed and cry and it was about her having armpit hair? Seriously? I agree with Ctown, the zingbot zings are not as good as they used to be. There were a couple that were pretty good, but nothing like they used to be.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
This was BY FAR the WORST episode ever done on BB.  They made Paulie out to be a big victim.  They didn't show any of his appalling behavior with respect to his aunt having cancer and all that crap.  They didn't show him saying he would NOT go to the jury house or that crap about his "clinical claustrophobia." or anything.  

And when they showed them all call Paulie out to get in his head before the veto, it made him look even more like a victim than it being strategic in any way.  

But they sure didn't have any problem showing him crying to Corey and saying he would use the veto on him, but Corey refusing.  That was to make sure a bad light was not cast on him for taking the veto from Corey in the comp.  And no I am not saying he should have sacrificed anything for Corey, but it is just how the whole thing was portrayed.  

And then they showed Nat and Paul giving him sympathy when he was upset, but how about poor Corey who has been stuck babysitting his crying ass and sleeping with him because he can't sleep alone and all that bullshit.  Corey actually set him straight the other day with some kind of "coaches talk" about it is a game, don't go out like this, have fun while we are both here, might have the RT ticket, make your family proud, and all of that.  But did they show THAT, of course not because at that point was when Paulie was bitching and crying saying he would not go to the jury house and such.  

And another thing, I was so looking forward to finally hearing the zing to Nat that apparently made her take to her bed and cry and it was about her having armpit hair?  Seriously?  I agree with Ctown, the zingbot zings are not as good as they used to be.  There were a couple that were pretty good, but nothing like they used to be.  

I agree 100%.  They also didn't show paulie initially refusing to do his punishment and saying he doesn't care about a penalty vote.  

Now I'm not a James fandango at all, but they didn't show that before he kept the 5 gs he asked Victor and Victor told him to take it.

One thing I will say I'm happy about was the way the did the Zingbot scandal headlines.  I thought cbs was going to get political and favor one candidate over the other, but they didn't, they kept it all in good fun and took shots at both candidates.  

I think Natalie asked them not to air the one that made her cry or perhaps that was the one.  She does overreact at times.  Not sure who's zing was best, its either Paul's or Michelle's and theyes both were good sports.  Zingbot should have retired after he zinger Danielle in season 14 with the zing about Shane getting a restraining order on her. It wasn't so much the zing but her reaction to it.

Now this needs to be said, I'm very thankful that Paul ended up with the secret service punishment.  Nobody else in the house could make that as entertaining as he has.  Another reason that this guy continues to grow on me.  I'm not even as annoyed with that stupid Pablo float as I was before
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 am

The writing is on the wall for the edit they gave Bawlie.  Mark my words, he will have the RT and cbs will try to say that he won America's vote and will get the care package next week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:03 am

As someone pointed out on another board, notice how they didn't show veto speeches? Each person is supposed to be allowed to make a plea, it wasn't shown.  I guess Bawlie made a reference to his dying aunt in that as well.  Fuckers
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:53 am

I was so pissed off about the Paulie edit, I did forget to give kudos to Paul for the Secret Service gig. You are right, he was the only one in the house that could pull that one off and make it completely hilarious. I also forgot about them not showing the veto speeches, but why am I not surprised by this. It was such a complete whitewash it isn't even funny.

After watching this tonight I was going to post on the call it thread that Paulie would have the RT ticket. Paul would win HOH and Victor would get the care package. And the Friday episode would be about this stupid concert/carnival that they had the other day with the prizes and stuff they all won. Hell, they may as well go all out and have the number that Paulie chose give him the advantage in the HOH comp too.

But the more I think about it, I agree with you Ctown, he will more than likely get the damn care package too unless he wins HOH and then it will be Paul or Vic as co-HOH, in which case he will want to get back with his homies and plan something together. Paul/Vic will nominate Nicole and Paulie will nominate either James or Mich and we will be right back to where we were before.

This just makes me sick!
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Paul is growing on me as well. Mainly because he is having fun. That was most of the appeal of Dr. Will and Boogie. They played hard but laughed through it. I'm sick of everyone else's whining. If it makes you guys feel better I am only watching CBS and coming here and I still thought Paulie looked like a jerk and a baby. So hopefully more people are catching on. I'm sure there are some tweens who adore Paulie but hopefully more people are seeing that he is a jerk.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2077
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 am

Paulie's apology to Natalie...WHAT A JOKE! I saw that actual convo on BBAD and it didn't go down that way at all. Paulie didn't apologize, he spoke in circles. Natalie was the one who kept saying sorry. Wow, that was really bad.

Even after the guy acted like an ass, he still pretty much got a glossy edit. And they probably only showed him refusing to bake the pies, because they wanted to show Corey coach Paulie and repair any damage that might've been done to Paulie's "rep". Because I'm pretty sure Paulie will be coming back to the house.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks his ticket was switched out because then we'd all know it was rigged, so they came up with this nonsense juror battle back to bring Paulie back somehow. Dumb!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:32 am

I agree with you Lizzy, the whole thing was just to make Paulie look decent for his return to the house with the battle back. I am come on, what kind of comp could they have where Zak, Day or Bridge have any chance to win over Paulie. I know the next evictee will compete too, but I am guessing that will more than likely be Nicole, so again, no real competition for Paulie. All they have to do is make it somewhat physical and it will be a cake walk for him to come back into the house. Production obviously wants a showdown of Vic/Paul versus Paulie/Corey and that is probably what they are going to get.

And of course we are missing another endurance comp tonight (probably the slip n slide) all because they had this stupid special episode with the carnival/concert crap they are airing tomorrow night and in that carnival someone (supposedly a random number things like the RT tickets) wins an advantage in the next HOH. Speculation is it might be a smaller bowl if it is the slip n slide. This is a STUPID reason to have the feeds blacked out for almost 24 hours. Once again, we are getting hosed. I thought maybe it was because of the battle back, but now we find out the battle back won't happen until after the next eviction, so now I suppose we will have yet another blackout of the damn feeds next week to accommodate that bullshit too?!

The only plus I saw in the episode tonight was when Julie made it obvious that she is not the fan of Paulie now that she was before. She pressed him about his feelings for Zak and then cut him off and said "that would be an no" but even that was a little bit on the lame side.

All I can say is the whole thing just plain stinks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down
 
BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
» Live Feeds and CBS All Access
» How to buy the live feeds
» Live Feeds now available
» Bristol Model Engineering Show

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: