BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Michelle has every reason to be worried.  Like the rest of her team, she can no longer be safe because of others.  They have all been safe from every eviction.  The only one Paulie has to be worked about is Frank, but even that isn't worrisome at  this point as he has Frank fooled as well.  I do want to see him brought down a few pegs.  We know 1 he was on the block, but no real danger, I hope whoever returns wins HOH and puts his ass up.  Watch his tune change when he doesn't felt so protected.  Yes he's won two how's but zero other comps and hasn't come close.  He won a questions one, which a lot of times has to do with luck and the other his team handed to him.  So he's not the comp beast he makes himself out to be.

A few curious things on this episode, if the evicted ones are in sequester, who the fuck is Jozea playing volleyball with.  And what is with all these male houseguests referring Tao themselves as "your boy"?

One final thing, I knew as soon as we started, our speculators of no endurance comp being at least started would be true.  None of them were dressed for it.

I couldn't agree with you more about Paulie, he needs some heat.  I am not sure he doesn't have to be worried about Frank actually because when Frank gave Bridgette the eviction order today as Day, Zak, Paulie, Michelle and James, so Paulie has moved up the list a bit at this point which is what I think Paulie was worried about when he was looking around the room.

I will be interested to see if Michelle continues to be vocal and quick witted now that she will not have that protection of the teams as far as Bridgette and/or Frank putting her on the block.  We can finally see what she is or isn't made of in the game.

I am assuming that Jozea was playing volleyball with his handler.  You know those people that for whatever reason we are not supposed to know about because they cut the feeds every time someone talks about them even in the most general terms.  How would you like to have that job............Jozea's handler?  Can you imagine the Diva he has been while in the sequester?  You couldn't pay me enough to do that job!

I wonder what they told them about tonight's show and eviction.  Did they tell them they could dress up and make the speculate it was a questions comp once again?  Did they tell them the HOH comp was postponed?  When they let us eavesdrop at the end, nobody was asking each other about the fact that they were not going into the HOH comp, so I am assuming that they were told it wouldn't happen tonight somehow.

I think with no camera's around he doesn't have a reason to be all Diva-ish, if you know what I mean. He'd be a decent player if he would drop the Diva bible revival act. You know what I mean?
neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:27 pm

For feed watchers what is the deal with Paul? He hasn't had his name mentioned for going on the block, at least not that I have seen. He also doesn't get a lot of time on the show. Is he nice and seems harmless or have we just not seen enough to make a judgment about him?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Wembeley wrote:
For feed watchers what is the deal with Paul? He hasn't had his name mentioned for going on the block, at least not that I have seen. He also doesn't get a lot of time on the show. Is he nice and seems harmless or have we just not seen enough to make a judgment about him?

Once Jozea and Victor were gone, he turned into Andy 2.0 and just hovers around every conversation and kisses the HOH ass.  Will be interesting to see how Victor coming back affects him
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 am

Thanks, I will have to keep that in mind while watching.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:28 pm

I would've liked to have seen what really went on between Nicole, GoldenFrankenfurter and Day during the HOH endurance comp. You could totally tell SO much game talk was edited during that comp. Nicole to me looked like a deer caught in headlights when GoldenFrankenfurter called her out. And I really wanted to see if there was much more to what she had to say when Day asked her if everything GoldenFrankenfurter said was true.

I had a lot to vent about Nicole and Corey, but I forgot half the stuff I was going to vent about! Ooops
But I do have to say that they really get on my nerves. Corey always thinks he's right about everything. Which he never is. That night when he was trying to save Tiff and he swore that GoldenFrankefurter was the Road Kill winner, when it was Tiff!! He also swore she'd never put him up on the block. And then Nicole irks me for trusting GoldenFrankenfurter so many times. She keeps saying she isn't going to trust him anymore, then she goes and tells him stuff she shouldn't tell him. But I think what irks me the most is that she calls Day out on shit like that and Nicole does the same shit!

Like when Day revealed information to Tiffany about Nicole (The couples + Day alliance) and then Tiffany used that info and told GoldenFrankenfurter about it. And Nicole and Corey got PISSED that Day betrayed them, blah, blah, blah. Well Nicole and Corey go and do the same shit. Nicole told GoldenFrankenfurter about Day wanting to put him up. And she's told Corey a lot of stuff. Also Corey has told Paulie a lot of stuff too. They all tell each other everything!

Also Nicole whines way too much. Last week's ep where she was crying and whining about not wanting to be on the block, if Corey came down...OH MY GOSH...I wanted to punch her! cmer punch

Look I cannot stand GoldenFrankenfurter, he's cocky, he's full of shit and he's SO damn annoying, but his DR's don't annoy me as much as Nicole's do. I think she just irks me because she complains about how people are playing this game when she does the same damn thing, even worst.

And frankly the way Nicole, Zak and Michelle are walking around the house, well they do remind me of mean girls. And all three of them are always complaining (Maybe not Michelle and Zak, as much as Nicole). But still there is a fair share of complaining going on. Why in the world do these people complain so damn much? They're getting paid to live in a neat house, do pretty much nothing all day, play games, compete in cool competitions... HAVE FUN PEOPLE!! That's why I like HGs like Dr. Will and Dan, because they played the game, but they also had fun, and knew they were playing a game. But these girls (and Paul too!), oh my gosh, they complain so much. Tantrum Not Fair Cry Me a River

If you don't like being in the house, then push the fricken button and leave!

So what about Natalie? Does she complain a lot? I don't hear her complain as much on the BBAD eps I've watched. But again, they don't show her that much. Honestly, I didn't think I'd like Natalie at all. Sure she doesn't have a clue what's going on, but I kind of like her. I think she's cute and I like that she likes James. At the beginning when she was around Victor and his group of homies, I kind of despised Natalie. But now that she's with James and kind of on her own, I like her. She's like my Zach (remember how everyone hated him???) hypnotize

Natalie reminds me of Jordan! Except I didn't like Jordan. TeeHee But Jordan never had a clue what was going on, and she got to the end because she wasn't a threat. So I'm thinking this may happen with Natalie as well.  

I kind of would like to see a Natalie, James and Paulie alliance, with Paul as their little spy.  Cheerleader Cheers! Metal HeadBang

Also, I'm a little disappointed in Zak, as I was starting to like her, but now she just irks me. Does she even talk game? They never show her on CBS anymore. And since I rarely watch BBAD, I don't know anything about her.

I do have to say one thing...if I were only watching the CBS show (which in most part, I am)...I would probably like GoldenFrankenfurter and Bridge to Nowhere, and be rooting for them. However, since I know the type of player he really is, and I just can't stand how cocky he is, I don't fall for the CBS edit when it comes to him, or Bridge to Nowhere. BB makes her out to look oh so cute and innocent. I still can't get over that damn "Friendship is my strategy" thing. When she was HOH, she had only horrible things to say about Michelle and it seemed like she couldn't stand Tiff. She's a two-face lying ass. So her acting the victim is ridiculous. I don't think that the girls are being mean girls to her, I just think that's how they are acting in general.

Sorry this post all over the place. I'm trying to finish this up before doing a bit of work...and making dinner! So excuse the jumble mindedness of it all.
Madcow Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:39 pm

The Wednesday episode left a lot to be desired. They portrayed Bridge as the innocent victim who never trash talks anyone and is basically being bullied by people, especially Michelle. In the confrontation between her and Michelle, the eyebrow thing was brought up and Bridge denied having said it. Then she said she didn't recall saying it, but if she did she would be sorry about it. What a great time to show her deny saying it and cut back to the clip where she DID say it. But instead they chose their storyline that Michelle is the bully and Bridge is the victim which is not completely true.

Also, they showed the SR dance after the noms, but why not after the veto win? This is a tradition more than the nom dance was, plus I would have shown Paulie to be right in there dancing along with the rest.

The house meeting thing was portrayed different than it happened as well. Frank was trying to have a meeting without Day and Zak, but James and Paulie were telling Day and Zak to make sure they popped into any room where people gather to keep the meeting from happening. Then James got tired of all the crap about it and called the meeting straight up. When Paulie stepped up and said that it wasn't going to happen and he didn't want Frank to look stupid, it gave it the feel that Paulie was the great guy with courage and conviction, when he was just as involved in the stupidity of it as all the rest of them. So, Paulie's edit was pretty generous. It also made it look like Frank was a victim once again to get his popularity up a notch or two in case he did stay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:57 am

They did a horrible job of showing how the secret room thing went down. After Paul figured it out and was told to wait until the coast is clear, he refused to leave the phone booth and let anyone else try.  It was more than just Frank and Bridgette that wanted to try and he wouldn't let them.  They also glossed over him lying about what was in there.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
They did a horrible job of showing how the secret room thing went down. After Paul figured it out and was told to wait until the coast is clear, he refused to leave the phone booth and let anyone else try.  It was more than just Frank and Bridgette that wanted to try and he wouldn't let them.  They also glossed over him lying about what was in there.

One thing is for sure...home boy can't lie on the fly. He is horrible at it and it should be a telling mark for anyone in the house paying any attention.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:50 am

Another ridiculous episode. I mean did they really need to spend rime on Corey and his adopting Animals?  While I respect the hell out of anyone that adopts animals, they are still catching flack on social media for his goat story debacle.  This one backfired on CBS. People finally stopped talking about the goat story and this brought it all back to the sUS face.

Who does Paul think he's fooling when telling the other HG'S that he didn't want to win that HOH?  The way he was hooting and hollering after scoring a 21 pretty much dispels that notion.  Now I noticed in a lot of his DRS that he is always wearing the HOH robe.  I don't think he's taken it of much at all since he won the thing, but he didn't want it. Also could have done without that Paul/Paulie montage.  Why don't these two suck each other's Dicks already and get it over with?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:04 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Ctown. There was a lot of content left out of that episode that was a lot more important than the Corey dog story and the Paul/Paulie montage.

For instance, when Bridge met with the guys and they were picking her brain for information, they ultimately told her that she would go on the block, but they have a plan in place for a backdoor. They told her they wanted her to act sad, lay low and try very hard to win the veto (of course that was before they had decided for sure to put up Paulie). She said she would "roll with the boys" because Frank told her to trust Paulie going forward.

When they showed Day and Nicole in the HOH room and Day said that she (and others) have already been on the block and then Nicole grudgingly said she would do it. They should have showed when Nicole left Day telling Paulie that she would go on the block too (again grudgingly) and then told Paul he was her ride or die (with Paulie still laying there and Vic in the room) and she trusted him 100%. She also said she was going to look stupid because she celebrated so much when Paul won HOH and then ends up on the block. I think they didn't show her celebrating after Paul's HOH win (the way she told it, she really went all out with it) and didn't show this part because they don't want to show how far she was off the mark with him.

And when they showed Nicole asking Corey to go on the block because he is better at comps (I'd like to see the proof on this one) and she said she "never, ever expected to be on the block, ever" they left out that she was talking about with Paul as HOH. The way the edited it made it look like she was expecting to go the entire game without being put on the block, which is the edit they are trying to give her now.

And Paul wearing the robe, yes he wears it 24/7. It is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm

I'm surprised to hear Frank got a positive edit. It honestly didn't seem like that to me. He annoyed me from day one and I don't remember him from his earlier season. I haven't had time to do much more than watch the show but he must be an ass if I hated his "positive" edit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 am

Where to start on this debacle.  How about the beginning. We start off will a Paulie DR and him saying Paul putting him up and he's pissed, haha, just kidding.  Wow, production is really sliding here.  What was the point of that when they made it a point to show Paulie volunteering to go up on the last episode.

Now we go to a Paul DR and he tells us about how his target is still Bridgette, but if that doesn't happen, he is good.  If she goes, he doesn't have to Everson her again and if she stays he can claim  he protected her.  So much wrong with this, for starters, he will see her again as she would be first jury member.  Now something I noticed later in the show when he was talking about same situation with Day, he mentions if she has the round trip ticket he's okay because he talked to her. Now is this a tip off from production? Why mention round trip for one but not the other?  It makes no sense.

Now onto the Paulie Zak fight, I really thought the would gloss over the whole thing and make them appear enemies from here on out, but they did show them make up but they failed to show or even reference any part of them having sex.  This happened before the veto ceremony so should be shown chronologically.  I guarantee it is never hinted at and they go right to the next fight they had.  Why not show what a scumbag this guy Is?  Why not show him saying live feeders have no lives?  I'll tell you why, it's Cody's brother, they are trying to give him a positive edit.

Last but not least, that whole Paul Michelle thing was just ridiculous and not even close to the way it went down. She threwhen applease, immediately got called to Dr and then came out frying and all that bullshit.  And give me a break, my7 year old niece can fake cry better than that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Debacle is right Ctown. Paulie looked like a little bit of a jerk, instead of a total SCUMBAG that he is for sure. I'd like to think they didn't show the sex scene to protect Z as well, but I have a feeling you are right on the money that it is to make sure that Paulie gets the "good guy" edit.

Also, when they were showing Z talk about Paul, they made it look like she singled Paul out as a target (which in an of itself was stupid), but she actually had something to say about several of the "boys" in the house (again very stupid to voice that to Paulie). Most of her shit talking was against Victor. She talked about how he talks about women and has not filter, he rubs people the wrong way and is a big comp threat so letting him go further is a mistake. She also said that James is a "social floater" and they can't let him "slide by" for much longer. YES she actually called James a floater! And to top that off, this is actually becoming an issue in the house because she now knows that Paulie told James what she said about him being a floater.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:33 am

Is it just me or did this episode try to make it seem like James and Bridgette hung on longer than they did.  I had to laugh while watching it, they are going on and on about how James is tired and legs are burning, then 15 minutes into the show it shows 12 minutes elapsed and James drows.

Victor may actually be the stupidest person on the planet, Paul asks him what Day said on herror way out, then we customers Victor in DR and he tells us she said they are coming after him in double eviction but he has no idea who they are so he will go on trusting Paul and Paulie.  Who the fuck does he think she was talking about? The ants?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Yes Ctown they did try to make it look like James and Bridge were on there longer, not sure why but apparently they felt it necessary to do so.

Victor is a complete moron for sure. I can't believe that he didn't know that it was Paul and Paulie that she was talking about. Guess Day should have said that Paulie and Paul are planning to take you out in the double eviction. But at this point I don't think he will believe they are against him unless he is walking out the door at their hands directly.

And how about that nomination speech. I know it was posted here for us to read and I heard him practice it on the feeds, but to watch him stand up there in his HOH robe and actually do it was something else. The look on Nicole and Nat's faces were priceless. I wish they had shown Bridge's reaction though. The guys all smiling and almost unable to contain laughter should have been a flashing neon light to everyone else, but most people didn't seem to notice it.

I think they once again gave Paulie a very generous edit as far as him targeting Z. He has now switched his target to Mich because of her meltdown after noms (which I assume we will see Wednesday) and shooting her mouth off, but I still think they should have shown much more of Paulie pushing the entire group to target Z 100% from the start instead of him just softly saying they have his blessing. Then his DR's saying she is bad for his game because he never knows when she is going to blow up was way over the top and makes it look like she is a loose cannon running around or something. Now when they show him change his mind, it will be turned into him saving his damsel to try to garner some better PR for their golden boy Paulie, which makes me sick.

I was glad they showed a little bit of Nicole talking to Mich. I think they made it seem like she was cold about it, when she wasn't. She did spend some time with Mich making her feel better and telling her she knows what if felt like being blindsided and has been there. Nicole was pretty honest with her about Day being bad for her game for some time now, but she did lie to her about knowing about others involvement in it obviously because throwing others under the bus would get her on the block this week.

I am curious about the things Z said in the DR's. She has to know that Paulie has betrayed her over and over, and she seemed like she might just be biding her time to do something about it, but it doesn't mesh with what she is doing in the house. I get that she can't just shun him because she will end up going home this week, but she is going above and beyond to try to "prove" her worth to him in more than a game sense. I would like to see the person who was talking in that DR come out in the real game and see her go against him in some way or blow his game up in some way. It would be priceless if she won HOH and actually put him on the block with Victor and say "well you are the only one who can beat Vic in a comp and I want him gone" and watch him squirm his way out of that one. But she will just continue to be a doormat until she leaves. She goes and tells him everything she hears from anyone and is completely subservient to him in every way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:26 pm

The problem with the way they are portraying the whole Z Paulie relationship is that they are not even giving a clue that they had sex multiple times.  It's just being glossed over and they are trying to make it seem like it's nothing more than flirting, which we all know is bullshit.  God forbid Paulie gets portrayed as the scumbag he is just using her for game.  I hope when it's all said anddone, Julie calls Paulie out for this shit the same way she called Boogie out for his treatment of Erika.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:41 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Ctown. I am sick of them giving Paulie this golden boy edit when he is an absolute scumbag for sure. It just pisses me off. And I don't hold out much hope for Julie asking him about it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more Ctown.  I am sick of them giving Paulie this golden boy edit when he is an absolute scumbag for sure.  It just pisses me off.  And I don't hold out much hope for Julie asking him about it for some reason.

I guarantee she won't ask him.  It's no secret that she never cared for boogie, whereas the Califorie family is golden to them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:56 pm

And one more thing about the episode. I thought it was very telling that Bridge is giving all the credit for her staying in the game last week to Paul and now Vic kept her completely off the block this week. Paulie may be calling the shots in the game, but Paul is managing people day to day much more effectively than he is. Frank told Bridge to trust Paulie and Corey when he left.

Paulie sees that Vic is spending more time with Bridge and he did say he would not put her up this week at all, but he seems oblivious to the fact that Paul is doing the same thing. He mentioned it a bit the other night with Corey and James, but still seems to not make much of it. I think Paulie believes he can pull her back at any time, but Bridge said in that DR that she owes Paul something going forward (and this after he put her on the block and made her public enemy #1 initially) and now she will feel the same for Vic. This can hurt Paulie going forward and he doesn't even see it.

Bridge needs attention. She likes to play the victim/bully target card a lot. Yes it was true early in the game that she was treated horribly, but she also embellishes on this situation every chance she gets. She has said in the past couple of days that "the girls" still shun her and I have not seen any evidence of that at all lately.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more Ctown.  I am sick of them giving Paulie this golden boy edit when he is an absolute scumbag for sure.  It just pisses me off.  And I don't hold out much hope for Julie asking him about it for some reason.

I guarantee she won't ask him.  It's no secret that she never cared for boogie, whereas the Califorie family is golden to them

That is for sure. Even the racist stuff with Aaryn didn't get any comment from her until it was directed toward Helen who is Asian and that was the one she seemed to hone in on the most when she called her out about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:19 am

Tonights episode was completely worthless. Everything that they showed was blown up that morning with the whole flipping of the house thing. They really should have done some editing and moved up the veto ceremony in the episode and threw together some light on what happened yesterday morning. As it stands now, with the double eviction happening tonight, they will only have about 10 minutes to show everything that happened between Monday and now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tonights episode was completely worthless.  Everything that they showed was blown up that morning with the whole flipping of the house thing.  They really should have done some editing and moved up the veto ceremony in the episode and threw together some light on what happened yesterday morning.  As it stands now, with the double eviction happening tonight, they will only have about 10 minutes to show everything that happened between Monday and now.

Well you wouldn't want them to have too much time to show Paulie for the scumbag asshole he is would you? Michelle apparently wants to incorporate some of it in her speech to big brother HAS to show Paulie's asshole side. This is where a live feeder superfan is more beneficial to us than others, because they realize what has to be done to be sure this shit gets exposed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Wtf waswith that edit?  They refuseto show paulie in a negative light, then they basically give james credit for the house flip.  Now in their defense, they say they wil show the "true story" of what happened on sunday.

Also, did anyone catch after corey was asking about noms, paulie made it a point to say that heisnt gonna say because he doesntwant to be construed as controling it?

Just when i thought i had a new respect for michelle the way shecalled out nicole, she starts that crting shit when bridgette goes.  Bitch, be happy, youre still in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 am

I'm with you ctown. That was probably the worst episode yet as far as depicting the ACTUAL events in the house. They gave virtually no credit to Michelle and it was her comments that got people like Bridge, Paul and James thinking about it. And Nat had already been saying Paulie was the shot caller and she got virtually NO CREDIT at all for it. I am not a fan of Nat, but they really hosed her on this edit. I guess they want to keep her looking like the clueless cheerleader with the glittery personality.

Now what are they going to do with the whole blowup in the house last night when Nat basically goaded Paulie into a fight and he went below the belt over and over with her and Mich both? Are they going to keep up this stupid façade or actually show something real for a change.

I did love it when Julie told Mich to take a breath, I mean shut up and play the damn game. And Paulie's comment about not wanting to be too forceful and being all humble was good to see, but looking at updates on Joker's (not always accurate, but getting the gest) he hasn't really learned anything after all. He is talking about his family going after Bridge, Mich and Nat on social media and destroying them. Then he saying his sister and cousins will "beat the shit out of those girls" and shit like that, and THIS is the reputation CBS is protecting.

I think Zak has a bit of PTSD or something because she seemed completely out of it on stage with Julie. I get she was surprised, but it was over the top. And then when she basically said she really hoped that Paulie would want to see her outside the house, I just wanted to reach into the TV and knock her upside the head.

Bridge's exit interview made me want to vomit. She talks about being a strong, independent woman and then puts on that little girl innocent act in the next breath. And then she sat there and took all the credit for the vote flip.

All I can say is that this edit was completely terrible and I am sure they are going to drop the damn ball on Sunday too and still not show Paulie for the scumbag he really is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 am

Paulie was concerned about surviving the double and didnt trust corey completely, thats why he did what he did, now that its over hes right back to paulie.

Zak is a joke, i lost all respect for her weks ago after being berated by paulie and fucking him again.  Sorry, i cant respect someone who doesnt respect themself.

Bridgettes interview was no surprise to me, she so wants to be liked.  Shes like the kid you growup with that has the coolest toys and you go there just to play with those toys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next