Share | 

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
My first impressions of hg's based on bios and pre-show interviews are off much of the time.  But if I had the benefit of sitting there actually interviewing these people even ONCE I could have weeded out many of the duds and idiots of past seasons.  Of course, the show does need some dumb people too for us to make fun of, but at least they should know the basics of the game.

I never watch the interviews because they are just as manipulated as DR sessions.  The only thing I look at in the bios is to try and gauge some type of personality, and that is still a crap shoot as those bios are manipulated as well.  I'm sure they are told not to let on if they have never seen the show, but it always comes out inevitably.  Just like Bronte the other night telling the other spy girls she has only seen season 16.  But she at least understands some of the basics of the game like the 3 questions you mentioned.  Some of thes other ones are just clueless

I know the interviews are manipulated, but I try to get some sense of personalities as to how they talk and some of the answers that seem a bit more spontaneous. Like I said, I am wrong with those impressions much of the time, but there are a few that stand out.

As far as your comment about Bronte, yes she could have answered those questions and quite frankly I think we would be seeing a different type of player if she was not mixed up with Natalie at this point. Jozea, Victor and Paul were her biggest mistake, but at least that was a situation where she was in control of them in a big way instead of having to be a doormat now. She was the only one in the house who actually stood up to them and put them in their place. But when she got that so wrong and Jozea left the house, she reverted into a hole with the whole friendship strategy with Bridgette and Natalie and she is very much overwhelmed now.

Like I said some would still slip through the cracks, but at least they will know how the game works and could possibly actually try to play the game with a bit of common sense and logic.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Tonits edit was horrible. They focused on Day's plan to save Tiffany and glossed over the fact it didn't take hold, then showed barely a snippet of Michelle bringing it back up. They make it seem like Day orchestrated the whole thing and didn't even show the fact she wasn't in on the second attempt until this morning, even though the decision was made last night
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tonits edit was horrible.  They focused on Day's plan to save Tiffany and glossed over the fact it didn't take hold, then showed barely a snippet of Michelle bringing it back up.  They make it seem like Day orchestrated the whole thing and didn't even show the fact she wasn't in on the second attempt until this morning, even though the decision was made last night

I'm on the West coast so I still have to wait another hour, BUT this is the first BB show (besides the first night) I've actually been excited to watch this entire season. How sad. Shrug
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tonits edit was horrible.  They focused on Day's plan to save Tiffany and glossed over the fact it didn't take hold, then showed barely a snippet of Michelle bringing it back up.  They make it seem like Day orchestrated the whole thing and didn't even show the fact she wasn't in on the second attempt until this morning, even though the decision was made last night

I knew they were going to do this if there was a vote flip because of the way they left it off on Wednesday's show. They want a Day versus Frank showdown to be the spotlight and it looks like they are going to get it. Let's face it Day's DR's are about the only ones that are entertaining, so it makes better TV plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I knew they were going to do this if there was a vote flip because of the way they left it off on Wednesday's show.  They want a Day versus Frank showdown to be the spotlight and it looks like they are going to get it.  Let's face it Day's DR's are about the only ones that are entertaining, so it makes better TV plain and simple.  

The ironic thing about this is that Day's seem to be the the only ones jot scripted. You can tell when they are being fed lines, but with Day, you can tell it's all her.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:25 am

I don't even know where to put this long rant I'm about to go on... So I decided to put it right here... Because I 100% believe that BB manipuducted (manipulated + production TeeHee ) this entire week!

Sure Michelle might've started planting the seeds into Mama Day, but I'm sure BB planted the seeds in Michelle, Nicole, Day and Paulie (but he saw through it!). Because at the beginning of this game, Day didn't trust Tiffany. And I think Day is a good judge of character. But once she got focused on getting rid of GoldenFrankenfurter, she lost all sights on Tiffany and the fact that Tiffany would turn on them in an instant! I don't care what Tiffany says, she's an emotional wreck and she's a threat to anyone's game if she has dirt on them!! And because she's super emotional who knows what she'll say if she feels threatened. And this is why they needed to get rid of Tiffany!

But no...Mama Day wanted to keep Tiffany so badly to get rid of GoldenFrankenfurter, and I think it's going to totally backfire on her. So how long before Day is the target? Ha! If she is the target next week, this is what she gets! This is what all those idiots get. They should've just let Tiffany get evicted and then from there try to get rid of GoldenFrankenfurter. But no.. Now he's safe another week! And now there's probably tension between Nicole and Day (I haven't seen tonight's BBAD). I'm sure Nicole will suddenly be on GoldenFrankenfurter's side and turn on Day too, if it keeps her and Corey safe. Honestly, I really hope that Day and Nicole end up on the block and that either Zak or Corey get RoadKilled! And one of those four get eliminated. Because the number one rule of BB is expect the unexpected. So just play the game day by day and don't try to make moves that involve weeks ahead. Because it never turns out how you expect it to!!

And while I'm venting...I also hope that BridgeToNowhere ends up going right after the BattleBack so she's sent home and doesn't make jury nor does she get to come back into the game. She's so damn gaga over that disgusting GoldenFrankenfurter she can't think straight. I cannot stand her one bit! She honestly disgusts me with how fake she is! "My strategy is friendship"... Oh go stick friendship up your ass. She has no idea what a friend is. Let's see how long it takes before she turns on Natalie in favor of GoldenFrankenfurter!!

At this point I'm hoping Paul wins this whole damn thing. He's an ass, and clueLESS!! But the way these fools, especially the returnees, are going after each other it all serves them right for him to win! Or Paulie! I gotta say he's much better at this than his brother! Maybe Derrick coached him a bit?? chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:52 am

Lizzy, I do agree with you that Paulie is playing better than Cody did, but Paulie has a problem with talking too much. He has basically told Paul just about everything that is going on in his game plan and it is not necessary to do so. He didn't clue him in on the vote, but actually thought he SHOULD just before hand.

He also tends to forget who is in the room when he starts talking. For instance, once they decided to flip the vote (and believe me he was VERY gung ho about it last night because he wanted Frank blindsided and he thought Tiff could pull off this HOH), he was talking freely in front of Tiff about all the plans leading up to it. He downloaded a ton of information that he should not have and now is shitting his pants because he is in a very awkward spot.

He was talking to Frank with Corey last night and started talking about how good Tiff was at remembering the HOH pics and had to catch himself and try to cover with Frank that "oh yeah, Tiff won't be here" kind of thing. And Day was the person he was thinking should go this week if Frank got off the block, but that was before he won HOH.

I actually think Day screwed herself by planting seeds about Tiffany and making her a target too soon because she was blinded by the fact that she is Vanessa's sister. Tiffany was not a threat to Day's game at that point and she could have waited, but she made her a target and flip flopped on her own target.

The tension between Nicole and Day started a week ago. She kept subtly putting a target on Nicole and Corey because she wanted Corey out of the picture so Nicole would not have any other "plus 1" and Nicole figured out that Day had lied about some information she shared with her and others in the group to her own end. At that point, she decided to distance herself. Day was not trusting Nicole because she thought she was too close to Corey and not keep Day safe if it came down to Day and Corey on the block. So that started before this even came up.

Nicole does not trust Frank, but is smart enough to play nice with him for now. She absolutely has him believing that she is not one of those who flipped the vote but has not actually named anyone else who may have flipped. Everyone in the group involved in the vote flipping is denying it to Frank and it is quite funny to watch. Nicole lied straight to his face and played him like a fiddle and he bought if hook, line and sinker.

Bridgette said almost immediately after the show that she thought Nat flipped on Bronte and Frank agreed. Then later she thought it was Corey and Nicole, but Frank shut her down on that and she is back to thinking that Nat and James flipped their votes. She is completely and hopelessly clueless and thinks Frank can do no wrong. He told her EVERYTHING tonight about the 8-pack, how it was formed, that he was involved in naming it (even though he told Paulie he wasn't) and she just ate it up like he was the game master and she was there to learn. Good grief she makes me sick and I, like you, don't want her in jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Another worthless episode. I get they need to show what is going on with Tiffany and the aftermath of last week's eviction, but why not put some focus on other things, like maybe thought process of nominations.

The one thing they have been accurate about is Tiffany feelings of being an outsider, but even the feeds are being g shady now, I'll have to go back and watch, but I had no idea Paul and Nicole were listening outside. The feeds have 4 cameras but we usually only have 2 options. Camera 1 and 2 are in the same room at different angles and so are 3 and 4. This would have Ben the perfect time to utilize the fact you have 4 cameras
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:24 am

I think they were very gracious with the edit they gave Tiff on her meltdown. They cleaned it up quite a bit for her. Otherwise, it was quite uneventful.

I was surprised on the RK comp that Nat and Paul did so horribly. I would have thought Nat would have done very well being so tiny, quick and having good balance being a dancer, but she did the worst! Corey's mistake was jumping around in that RV which I assume bounces to a certain extent and knocks the stuff off. Nicole was only 3 off of Tiff's total, I am bummed she didn't pull it off.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:53 am

I thought today's ep was a bit boring. And like ctown said it would've been nice if they hadn't glossed over the noms. All we saw was Tiffany's meltdowns and whatnots. No actual thought process as to why Paulie chose Nat and Tiffany. This year the edits have been horrible at showing actual gameplay and thought process. BB is turning into the Real World, I'm telling you! All they care about is the drama for your momma!! Duh!

Speaking of Tiffany's meltdowns, they really edited that little meltdown in the Safari room with Zak and Day. Especially when Zak and Day were hysterically laughing at Tiffany... And when Paul tried to sit in on the convo! Which is probably why he knew to listen at the door. I guess that wasn't important enough to show? Shrug

So any other important things left out of tonight's ep?

I watched BBAD for a hot second tonight and it seemed like GoldenFrankenfurter and Tiffany were on the same team and thinking of ways to save her. Is this for real? Or is GoldenFrankenfurter tricking Tiffany?

Also what is this "advancement" that Michelle made up and everyone is talking about?? Man I watched her in action and she's a sly one! Like when she casually mentioned how she thought "broad" was a bad word. (Although not sure who she was talking about). She puts these little nuggets of doubt in people and also questions characteristics of certain people. And apparently she is making shit up!! I like it!! clapping

I've got my good eye on that one!! Watching U
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:16 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I thought today's ep was a bit boring. And like ctown said it would've been nice if they hadn't glossed over the noms. All we saw was Tiffany's meltdowns and whatnots. No actual thought process as to why Paulie chose Nat and Tiffany. This year the edits have been horrible at showing actual gameplay and thought process. BB is turning into the Real World, I'm telling you! All they care about is the drama for your momma!! Duh!

Speaking of Tiffany's meltdowns, they really edited that little meltdown in the Safari room with Zak and Day. Especially when Zak and Day were hysterically laughing at Tiffany... And when Paul tried to sit in on the convo! Which is probably why he knew to listen at the door. I guess that wasn't important enough to show? Shrug

So any other important things left out of tonight's ep?

I watched BBAD for a hot second tonight and it seemed like GoldenFrankenfurter and Tiffany were on the same team and thinking of ways to save her. Is this for real? Or is GoldenFrankenfurter tricking Tiffany?

Also what is this "advancement" that Michelle made up and everyone is talking about?? Man I watched her in action and she's a sly one! Like when she casually mentioned how she thought "broad" was a bad word. (Although not sure who she was talking about). She puts these little nuggets of doubt in people and also questions characteristics of certain people. And apparently she is making shit up!! I like it!!  clapping

I've got my good eye on that one!! Watching U

Frank is trying to keep Tiff and send Day home (she is the replacement nom since Corey won POV). But, he is not going to push the issue that much. Day will be his target if she stays this week.

As far as Michelle, I have been commenting about her lately. She has been dropping those "little nuggets" as you called it for a couple of weeks actually and it has caused people to change their course in some respects. Day was doing much the same thing, but Michelle is much sneakier about it and up until the past couple of days, her nuggets of information were true for the most part.

The "Advancement" alliance was something she made up and said that Tiff talked about it. Her goal was that if people started asking around about it, nobody would know anything about it and their reactions would be very true, but it would show Tiff is just making shit up out of the blue. But she told a couple of people she made it up and then she slipped in talking to a couple of people tonight about, but not sure if anyone noticed it.

Now Michelle is back in panic mode because she thinks people are softening on their resolve to send Tiff packing. Other than the obvious, I am not sure what the underlying issue is for Michelle to be so upset that people are talking about Day being a bigger threat. She doesn't seem like she is THAT close to Day. She just seems a bit over the top about this for some reason. It just seemed a bit weird to me.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Frank is trying to keep Tiff and send Day home (she is the replacement nom since Corey won POV).  But, he is not going to push the issue that much.  Day will be his target if she stays this week.

As far as Michelle, I have been commenting about her lately.  She has been dropping those "little nuggets" as you called it for a couple of weeks actually and it has caused people to change their course in some respects.  Day was doing much the same thing, but Michelle is much sneakier about it and up until the past couple of days, her nuggets of information were true for the most part.  

The "Advancement" alliance was something she made up and said that Tiff talked about it.  Her goal was that if people started asking around about it, nobody would know anything about it and their reactions would be very true, but it would show Tiff is just making shit up out of the blue.  But she told a couple of people she made it up and then she slipped in talking to a couple of people tonight about, but not sure if anyone noticed it.  

Now Michelle is back in panic mode because she thinks people are softening on their resolve to send Tiff packing.  Other than the obvious, I am not sure what the underlying issue is for Michelle to be so upset that people are talking about Day being a bigger threat.  She doesn't seem like she is THAT close to Day.  She just seems a bit over the top about this for some reason.  It just seemed a bit weird to me.  

As much as I can't stand GoldenFrankenfurter, he is good at knowing when to push the issue and when to let stuff ride out. Which is what Day needs to learn. Had she stopped focusing on getting GoldenFrankenfurter out, at no cost... i.e. saving Tiffany, perhaps she wouldn't be on the block right now!

Again I LOVE that both she and Corey (at some point) were put on the block by Tiffany, because they were so adamant that Tiffany would not put them up! Wish Nicole had been put up by Tiffany though, because she went around telling people Tiffany would never put them up. Sometimes an HG needs to feel a little scare to wake them up!!

As for Michelle... Yup she's good at dropping those little nuggets of doubt so nonchalantly. I haven't been watching much of BBAD, but when I would watch I always noticed how good Michelle was at it. And it seemed like none of the HGs noticed.

I saw the part on BBAD last night, where Michelle told Zak she made up the "Advancement". So basically she made up shit about Tiffany then? Wasn't Michelle the one who wanted to keep Tiffany? Or did she just want to keep Tiffany for that one week as an eff you to GoldenFrankenfurter, and now that that's done she wants her gone?

Maybe Michelle is upset that Day may be sent home because that isn't her best laid plan. Meaning, she never wanted Day to be evicted and now that it's looking like a possibility, Michelle is panicking because she's not getting her way?

Well Chap, as always thanks for the update!! As usual, it's very insightful! :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:13 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
As much as I can't stand GoldenFrankenfurter, he is good at knowing when to push the issue and when to let stuff ride out. Which is what Day needs to learn. Had she stopped focusing on getting GoldenFrankenfurter out, at no cost... i.e. saving Tiffany, perhaps she wouldn't be on the block right now!

Again I LOVE that both she and Corey (at some point) were put on the block by Tiffany, because they were so adamant that Tiffany would not put them up! Wish Nicole had been put up by Tiffany though, because she went around telling people Tiffany would never put them up. Sometimes an HG needs to feel a little scare to wake them up!!

As for Michelle... Yup she's good at dropping those little nuggets of doubt so nonchalantly. I haven't been watching much of BBAD, but when I would watch I always noticed how good Michelle was at it. And it seemed like none of the HGs noticed.

I saw the part on BBAD last night, where Michelle told Zak she made up the "Advancement". So basically she made up shit about Tiffany then? Wasn't Michelle the one who wanted to keep Tiffany? Or did she just want to keep Tiffany for that one week as an eff you to GoldenFrankenfurter, and now that that's done she wants her gone?

Maybe Michelle is upset that Day may be sent home because that isn't her best laid plan. Meaning, she never wanted Day to be evicted and now that it's looking like a possibility, Michelle is panicking because she's not getting her way?

Well Chap, as always thanks for the update!! As usual, it's very insightful! :thumbsup:

Yes Lizzy I hate to sing Frank's praises as well, but he is handling things very well and is getting through to a lot of people. I still don't like him at all and as soon as he gets that power back in his hands, he will be the same jackass he has always been.

Michelle has admitted since the eviction that saving Tiff last week was the biggest mistake in BB history and freely admits that she was really stupid for doing it. She wants her gone now because she keeps downloading more and more information to people, but is NOT talking to Michelle like she has the others in the house. Day is an ally of Michelle's, but she is starting to be more careful with what she discusses with Day after finding out what Day does with information. But she is positive that Day would never target her, but Tiffany certainly will. She is not used to feeling the heat and the possibility of that happening with Tiff staying THIS week is far greater. Frank or Bridgette can't put her up if they are in power, except maybe through RK if their team isn't safe again. Corey and Nicole are not going to put her up. She has a pretty good relationship with James and Nat. Basically the only person she has to fear at this point is Tiffany which is ironic because she is the one most responsible for Tiffany being saved last week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 am

Well, I guess that takes care of "hair gate"
affraid OMG OMG affraid MOMMY! DAY! TOUCHED! ME! OMG OMGaffraid

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:15 am

Tonight's episode was rather incomplete in my opinion. First of all I could have done without the whole segment of Paul making muffins. I mean what the hell does that have to do with anything right now?

Anyway, they showed very little of the after veto fall out and discussions. Corey told the group he was a little freaked out because nobody seemed happy he won and he thought the main goal was for Tiffany not to win. When they showed Paulie telling people they were in power and everybody needed to stop freaking out, that was in the middle of that discussion, but the supporting information was not shown and I think it was important.

Nicole took Corey aside after that and told him that he HAD to use the veto on himself even if she was going to be the replacement. James also told him to ALWAYS save yourself in this game. Nicole and Corey had a bit of a misunderstanding about some things said during the discussions and she was very upset about THAT not the prospect of going on the block. Then they called her into the DR and that is what we saw on the episode. She was in those same clothes and had the same tearful look following the that session. So even though she was crying when she said she didn't want to go on the block, it was more about thinking Corey was upset with her.

And Naru, I agree with you the whole hairgate was stupid. Ctown mentioned that they probably reshot the ceremony so maybe it was worse than what was shown, but I thought it was funny that they made the whip snapping sound when she flicked her hair when she took her place on the block and then in her DR session when she called Tiffany a cheap knockoff of her sister too.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:44 am

chap5788 wrote:

And Naru, I agree with you the whole hairgate was stupid.  Ctown mentioned that they probably reshot the ceremony so maybe it was worse than what was shown, but I thought it was funny that they made the whip snapping sound when she flicked her hair when she took her place on the block and then in her DR session when she called Tiffany a cheap knockoff of her sister too.

I don't think it was re-shot because Day made it perfectly clear how pissed she was. So I don't see her saying "Oh! You want to do it again? I want my virginity back, do that and we'll re-shoot. No? There you go."

I wonder why they glazed over the fact that Tiffany told James she was the RK winner? I am still boggled as to why Day or James didn't tell Cory BEFORE Tiffany could make that lie up about "Day telling me to do it." that Tiffany did win. Then again you could show him the tape of her winning and he still would not believe her to be the RK winner.
Moron :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:37 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And Naru, I agree with you the whole hairgate was stupid.  Ctown mentioned that they probably reshot the ceremony so maybe it was worse than what was shown, but I thought it was funny that they made the whip snapping sound when she flicked her hair when she took her place on the block and then in her DR session when she called Tiffany a cheap knockoff of her sister too.

I don't think it was re-shot because Day made it perfectly clear how pissed she was. So I don't see her saying "Oh! You want to do it again? I want my virginity back, do that and we'll re-shoot. No? There you go."

I wonder why they glazed over the fact that Tiffany told James she was the RK winner? I am still boggled as to why Day or James didn't tell Cory BEFORE Tiffany could make that lie up about "Day telling me to do it." that Tiffany did win. Then again you could show him the tape of her winning and he still would not believe her to be the RK winner.
Moron :facepalm:

It was definitely reshot, they talked about it on the feeds. There is no way Tiffany would react the way she did over the way they showed it. And of course missing is the part where Day says "your hair ain't long enough bitch", based on what was shown, that statement has no context and makes no sense.

I thinky James knowing she won RK is inconsequential and really didn't need to be shown. There was so much other shit that went on that they didn't show. I agree with chap that the muffin segment was stupid. So much more could have been shown but they elected not to.

The best part for me, though, was when Paulie was going to rattle Tiffany's cage and when he tried she owned his bitch ass. The problem is,they didn't to how the aftermath of it, Paulie thinks he actually rattled her, when in fact he sat there and took every blow.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
It was definitely reshot, they talked about it on the feeds.  There is no way Tiffany would react the way she did over the way they showed it.  And of course missing is the part where Day says "your hair ain't long enough bitch", based on what was shown, that statement has no context and makes no sense.

I thinky James knowing she won RK is inconsequential and really didn't need to be shown.  There was so much other shit that went on that they didn't show.  I agree with chap that the muffin segment was stupid.  So much more could have been shown but they elected not to.

The best part for me, though, was when Paulie was going to rattle Tiffany's cage and when he tried she owned his bitch ass.  The problem is,they didn't to how the aftermath of it, Paulie thinks he actually rattled her, when in fact he sat there and took every blow.

The feeds were off during that little exchange and when they came back up, Paulie was walking around muttering about it to himself saying "she says I scared of a girl, I've won more comps than anyone in the house..........." and so on. Then to hear him talk about it afterward, you would have thought he just shot her down and almost "bullied" her. Then when you see it on the episode, like you said Ctown, she topped him easily in that exchange.

On another note, Tiffany has said she "hates confrontation" about 20 times this week. She tells Bridgette and Frank that if Day goes off or anything she will just stand behind Frank. That too is laughable when you watch her exchange with Frank last week after HOH and then this one too. This girl LOVES confrontation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 am

chap5788 wrote:

On another note, Tiffany has said she "hates confrontation" about 20 times this week.  She tells Bridgette and Frank that if Day goes off or anything she will just stand behind Frank.  That too is laughable when you watch her exchange with Frank last week after HOH and then this one too.  This girl LOVES confrontation.

Hating confrontation and being afraid of it are two very different things. For the most part she has not initiated the confrontation, but if confronted herself, she isn't going to back down from it, and that is exactly what we saw here with Paulie. He tried to back her into a corner and she attacked.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

On another note, Tiffany has said she "hates confrontation" about 20 times this week.  She tells Bridgette and Frank that if Day goes off or anything she will just stand behind Frank.  That too is laughable when you watch her exchange with Frank last week after HOH and then this one too.  This girl LOVES confrontation.

Hating confrontation and being afraid of it are two very different things.  For the most part she has not initiated the confrontation, but if confronted herself, she isn't going to back down from it, and that is exactly what we saw here with Paulie.  He tried to back her into a corner and she attacked.  

She doesn't go right up and throw something in someone's face (well she kind of did with Frank after the HOH last week), but she wants the confrontation make no mistake. I know you haven't been watching much, but she has been dying inside having to spend all this time with Bridgette who tries to avoid controversy and has been tasked by Frank to keep Tiff happy and in line, basically babysit her. Tiff sits there with Bridgette doing nails and talking, but you can tell she doesn't want to be there with her and would rather be involved in more drama type stuff in the house. A good example is the other night Tiff was talking about how badly Michelle treats them (she really does) and kept talking about it. Then she said she'd like to see how Michelle would react if SHE was in Tiff's position. Bridgette's response was basically taking the high road........she doesn't care about that, Michelle will be embarrassed when she leaves the house, she doesn't care what she thinks.......you know the cute little chipmunk Bridgette came out saying she hopes Michelle can mature and change one day. Tiff was looking at her like she was from another planet.

At the end of the day, Tiff CRAVES straight up game talk, planning, strategizing and drama/confrontation, and when she says she doesn't, she is lying to herself.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Hating confrontation and being afraid of it are two very different things.  For the most part she has not initiated the confrontation, but if confronted herself, she isn't going to back down from it, and that is exactly what we saw here with Paulie.  He tried to back her into a corner and she attacked.  

She doesn't go right up and throw something in someone's face (well she kind of did with Frank after the HOH last week), but she wants the confrontation make no mistake.  I know you haven't been watching much, but she has been dying inside having to spend all this time with Bridgette who tries to avoid controversy and has been tasked by Frank to keep Tiff happy and in line, basically babysit her.  Tiff sits there with Bridgette doing nails and talking, but you can tell she doesn't want to be there with her and would rather be involved in more drama type stuff in the house.  A good example is the other night Tiff was talking about how badly Michelle treats them (she really does) and kept talking about it.  Then she said she'd like to see how Michelle would react if SHE was in Tiff's position.  Bridgette's response was basically taking the high road........she doesn't care about that, Michelle will be embarrassed when she leaves the house, she doesn't care what she thinks.......you know the cute little chipmunk Bridgette came out saying she hopes Michelle can mature and change one day.  Tiff was looking at her like she was from another planet.  

At the end of the day, Tiff CRAVES straight up game talk, planning, strategizing and drama/confrontation, and when she says she doesn't, she is lying to herself.

High road my ass. I have seen and heard about her "high road" slamming on everyone including Natalie who has done nothing really to warrant her scorn or discourse. Don't get me wrong, they all do it, the guys too so it is nothing new but for her to take the high road is only because she thinks that will get aired and not her negative attacks. I do not like her.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Naru wrote:
High road my ass. I have seen and heard about her "high road" slamming on everyone including Natalie who has done nothing really to warrant her scorn or discourse. Don't get me wrong, they all do it, the guys too so it is nothing new but for her to take the high road is only because she thinks that will get aired and not her negative attacks. I do not like her.

Oh, make no mistake, she is a snake just as much as others, but in this case she was being different. Frank has been talking about "mean girls" in the house recently and has told Bridgette to try to keep Tiffany positive, so that is why the "chipmunk" personality came out. And since Tiff was looking for drama, she was completely taken aback by her comments.

And make no mistake, I can't stand Bridgette either. It kills me how she can talk about others being immature or mean, but some of the things she has said in this game were at the top of the nasty comments. She has also complained that Michelle has "no reason" to not like her and I am thinking the shaving off the eyebrows while she was passed out might have something to do with it. And it is not like Bridgette has forgotten that she made that comment because she will mention it in the same conversation, but somehow laugh it off and still not understand why Michelle can't stand her.

Like you said, everyone does it, but it actually bugs me even more when someone tries to act like they are different somehow.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Tonight's episode wasn't too bad, but I think they should have showed a little more of Paulie's arrogance so it was better portrayed.

I loved Day's good-bye message, but it was a very stupid move on her part since they have all but guessed someone is coming back into the house. As Ctown noted on the other thread Evel Dick said it would be funny if Tiff came back in the house, Day left and she left her the same good-bye message.

I could have done without the whole Cody/Vanessa segment about their siblings in the house. We all knew what they would be saying. I thought it was funny about his dad saying to stay away from the showmance. But I think his showmance is going to be a problem for him because it is NOT progressing more so than because it is progressing. Z is all up in arms that he won't kiss her and never talks to her about life things or anything she deems important. She is head over heels, but is losing patience. Then today he let Paul cut his hair in the same style as Paul's and she was livid about it because he didn't ask her opinion! Seriously? Who is she kidding? I don't even tell my husband how to wear his hair, let alone some little showmance thing.

Paulie and Michelle were the ones who looked the most worried about the team concept ending. Of course, according to Paulie he does not get nervous or worried, he is bred for this kind of thing after all!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:43 am

Michelle has every reason to be worried. Like the rest of her team, she can no longer be safe because of others. They have all been safe from every eviction. The only one Paulie has to be worked about is Frank, but even that isn't worrisome at this point as he has Frank fooled as well. I do want to see him brought down a few pegs. We know 1 he was on the block, but no real danger, I hope whoever returns wins HOH and puts his ass up. Watch his tune change when he doesn't felt so protected. Yes he's won two how's but zero other comps and hasn't come close. He won a questions one, which a lot of times has to do with luck and the other his team handed to him. So he's not the comp beast he makes himself out to be.

A few curious things on this episode, if the evicted ones are in sequester, who the fuck is Jozea playing volleyball with. And what is with all these male houseguests referring Tao themselves as "your boy"?

One final thing, I knew as soon as we started, our speculators of no endurance comp being at least started would be true. None of them were dressed for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
Michelle has every reason to be worried.  Like the rest of her team, she can no longer be safe because of others.  They have all been safe from every eviction.  The only one Paulie has to be worked about is Frank, but even that isn't worrisome at  this point as he has Frank fooled as well.  I do want to see him brought down a few pegs.  We know 1 he was on the block, but no real danger, I hope whoever returns wins HOH and puts his ass up.  Watch his tune change when he doesn't felt so protected.  Yes he's won two how's but zero other comps and hasn't come close.  He won a questions one, which a lot of times has to do with luck and the other his team handed to him.  So he's not the comp beast he makes himself out to be.

A few curious things on this episode, if the evicted ones are in sequester, who the fuck is Jozea playing volleyball with.  And what is with all these male houseguests referring Tao themselves as "your boy"?

One final thing, I knew as soon as we started, our speculators of no endurance comp being at least started would be true.  None of them were dressed for it.

I couldn't agree with you more about Paulie, he needs some heat. I am not sure he doesn't have to be worried about Frank actually because when Frank gave Bridgette the eviction order today as Day, Zak, Paulie, Michelle and James, so Paulie has moved up the list a bit at this point which is what I think Paulie was worried about when he was looking around the room.

I will be interested to see if Michelle continues to be vocal and quick witted now that she will not have that protection of the teams as far as Bridgette and/or Frank putting her on the block. We can finally see what she is or isn't made of in the game.

I am assuming that Jozea was playing volleyball with his handler. You know those people that for whatever reason we are not supposed to know about because they cut the feeds every time someone talks about them even in the most general terms. How would you like to have that job............Jozea's handler? Can you imagine the Diva he has been while in the sequester? You couldn't pay me enough to do that job!

I wonder what they told them about tonight's show and eviction. Did they tell them they could dress up and make the speculate it was a questions comp once again? Did they tell them the HOH comp was postponed? When they let us eavesdrop at the end, nobody was asking each other about the fact that they were not going into the HOH comp, so I am assuming that they were told it wouldn't happen tonight somehow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next