HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:01 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I just meant at that moment during the comp Natalie did not seem upset when Nicole asked her if she was a secret genius. Was this conversation  on the feeds? The one where Natalie and Nicole were sitting on the sofa watching Victor do the comp? Because this exact moment is what I was talking about.

I've already given Nicole props for playing James, Natalie, Victor and Paul to a tee. I think it's genuis of her to push for Natalie to go because she knows James will work with her and Corey. I also think it's downright stupid of Paul and Victor to NOT think James will work with Nicole and Corey.

And I'll even go as far as saying Nicole is actually playing this game. But what I cannot stand is that she's not owning up to playing a mean dirty game. She is still whining about it. Natalie is playing a wishy washy game. But I'm impressed with her for actually playing. And to be honest, I loved that she told James she wouldn't talk to him anymore if he teamed up with Nicole and Corey! I respect her being honest with how she felt. But I guess I'm biased because when Nicole said a similar thing about Paul a few weeks ago I got pissed! TeeHee (She had said if she goes up on  the block she will hold it against Paul because that's how she is. It's in her blood). Actually I did get pissed but then I thought at least she's actually being a little honest. Then seconds later she completely takes it all back!  

I would've loved to have seen Nicole and Natalie in Final 4 without James and Corey. Those two are annoying. It would've been a much better show had Nat and Nicole battled each other towards the end.

Well that's not gonna happen now.waiting  

Actually when Nicole said "are you a secret genius" to Nat, Victor was sitting on the couch with the 2 of them having just been eliminated from the comp. Then when you heard Nicole say that when you try to give her a compliment she kind of gets pissed or defensive was in the context of the conversation where they were saying she plays like she is dumb, but she really isn't. Victor said several times that he and Nicole made remarks about Nat being so smart and she kept deflecting it saying she was lucky and such. But you are right, Nat didn't seemed pissed about it. I just wanted to clarify the situation with some more details.

As far as not owning her game, I think she does in some sense, but doesn't in others. I guess it depends on your definition of a "dirty game." I think she is just being strategic, identifying her target and then doing what she has to do in order to make sure that is the person going home. I still think she will regret teaming up with Paul and Vic because they will be hard to beat in comps, but the people who are leaving the game right now are HER targets and if Nat goes this week, everyone who was solely targeting her are going to be out of the game.

I do appreciate Lizzy that you have given Nicole props for playing the game, because I know you really dislike her very much. I try to give Nat credit even though I really dislike her as well, but it is hard to do for sure.

That being said, what Nat is doing to James on a personal level because she "got got" in the game is what I would consider dirty play. He tried to give her tips to further her game if he was the one leaving by telling her to team up with Victor and Paul, instead of using his own personal feelings and trying to turn her on Vic and Paul going forward. And if she were to push through playing side by side with Paul or Victor he would be her biggest cheerleader. She has spent this entire week shitting on James about everything and working very hard to hurt his feelings as often as possible. Now it sounds like she is going to go to the jury and taint them against James on a personal level (he hurt her feelings and such) when he would have had a good chance at a few of those votes if she didn't do that. Like I said, THIS is what I consider dirty play. James protected her almost the entire game and now when things went South, she is wanting to blow his game up and use his personal (real) feelings against him because of possible game play going forward.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
I just meant at that moment during the comp Natalie did not seem upset when Nicole asked her if she was a secret genius. Was this conversation  on the feeds? The one where Natalie and Nicole were sitting on the sofa watching Victor do the comp? Because this exact moment is what I was talking about.

I've already given Nicole props for playing James, Natalie, Victor and Paul to a tee. I think it's genuis of her to push for Natalie to go because she knows James will work with her and Corey. I also think it's downright stupid of Paul and Victor to NOT think James will work with Nicole and Corey.

And I'll even go as far as saying Nicole is actually playing this game. But what I cannot stand is that she's not owning up to playing a mean dirty game. She is still whining about it. Natalie is playing a wishy washy game. But I'm impressed with her for actually playing. And to be honest, I loved that she told James she wouldn't talk to him anymore if he teamed up with Nicole and Corey! I respect her being honest with how she felt. But I guess I'm biased because when Nicole said a similar thing about Paul a few weeks ago I got pissed! TeeHee (She had said if she goes up on  the block she will hold it against Paul because that's how she is. It's in her blood). Actually I did get pissed but then I thought at least she's actually being a little honest. Then seconds later she completely takes it all back!  

I would've loved to have seen Nicole and Natalie in Final 4 without James and Corey. Those two are annoying. It would've been a much better show had Nat and Nicole battled each other towards the end.

Well that's not gonna happen now.waiting  

Actually when Nicole said "are you a secret genius" to Nat, Victor was sitting on the couch with the 2 of them having just been eliminated from the comp.  Then when you heard Nicole say that when you try to give her a compliment she kind of gets pissed or defensive was in the context of the conversation where they were saying she plays like she is dumb, but she really isn't.  Victor said several times that he and Nicole made remarks about Nat being so smart and she kept deflecting it saying she was lucky and such.  But you are right, Nat didn't seemed pissed about it.  I just wanted to clarify the situation with some more details.

As far as not owning her game, I think she does in some sense, but doesn't in others.  I guess it depends on your definition of a "dirty game."  I think she is just being strategic, identifying her target and then doing what she has to do in order to make sure that is the person going home.  I still think she will regret teaming up with Paul and Vic because they will be hard to beat in comps, but the people who are leaving the game right now are HER targets and if Nat goes this week, everyone who was solely targeting her are going to be out of the game.

I do appreciate Lizzy that you have given Nicole props for playing the game, because I know you really dislike her very much.  I try to give Nat credit even though I really dislike her as well, but it is hard to do for sure.  

That being said, what Nat is doing to James on a personal level because she "got got" in the game is what I would consider dirty play.  He tried to give her tips to further her game if he was the one leaving by telling her to team up with Victor and Paul, instead of using his own personal feelings and trying to turn her on Vic and Paul going forward.  And if she were to push through playing side by side with Paul or Victor he would be her biggest cheerleader.  She has spent this entire week shitting on James about everything and working very hard to hurt his feelings as often as possible.  Now it sounds like she is going to go to the jury and taint them against James on a personal level (he hurt her feelings and such) when he would have had a good chance at a few of those votes if she didn't do that.  Like I said, THIS is what I consider dirty play.  James protected her almost the entire game and now when things went South, she is wanting to blow his game up and use his personal (real) feelings against him because of possible game play going forward.

Well Chap, I'm here to say, I am done discussing and debating why I like Natalie. TeeHee I'm pretty over it. I've gotten a little tired of the whole show actually.

But before I concede, I do have to say that for some reason I have a soft spot for Natalie. I know you think it's because I haven't been watching live feeds and whatnot, but I have been watching clips of live feeds lately and I see the stuff she does, and yes her character is questionable at times... but I don't know, it doesn't bother me. If I saw Natalie making out with Victor, behind James' back, I would still probably like her. Even if she was making out with Nicole I'd still probably like her.  Very Happy Maybe because I relate to her? Who knows. But I'm done defending her. Because quite honestly it's like dead horse

Her being upset at James is wrong. But I can see why instead of targeting Nicole and Corey and being upset with them, she's upset at James. Because that's the person she's closest to. And sometimes, as humans, we shit on the people who love us the most. I'm ashamed to say I've done this...and it's been done to me. I feel for James. I do. But, he's not playing personally (sort of), he's there to play a game. He's there to get AFP. He's there to win $500K. He's there to get more IG and Twitter followers. He's there to get more TV and speaking engagement gigs. Heck, he's going to get out of this unscathed because once again, he's the victim to a women who really didn't like him. Although I do think that Natalie did like him a lot, she's pretty much sealing her fate by letting her true feelings about her being upset with James, show. Natalie is a lot different than Meg. Everyone could totally tell, she didn't like James. I mean she kept saying it over and over. So whoever put them in the "relationship" status was pretty blind.  However, that being said, I also think James purposely puts himself in these little situations. I mean does he seriously think he'll get a girlfriend out of this BB experience? Like for reals? I think he likes people to think he falls hard. Because again, it makes him look good. Also, what about his baby mama? Seems like she's still in the picture. Maybe she's just his friend, but just sayin'...

I think Natalie went on BB for the fame. Natalie was there to have fun, hang out, and get as much attention as she possibly could. But Natalie became too emotionally wrapped in this game. She started playing, and she actually had good instincts and insight. Unfortunately, sometimes she just let people run her over.  And she let personal feelings get in front of thinking strategically. And that is her downfall. Instead of sticking with James and trying to figure out what to do next, she's mad at him and blames him. But, she needs to put her big girl pants on, and realize that she made a mistake, and she didn't do anything about it, so now she has to reap what she sowed.  Had she (OR James for that matter) actually been good at playing this game, she could've easily made it to where she wasn't going home. But she's not THAT good. And neither is James.

In the end, I think no matter what Natalie would've done it would've been impossible to get Nicole or Corey to flip the vote, seeing that Nicole is also playing this game personal. And yes strategically. Because in the end, it is a much better move for Nicole to keep James in the game and not Natalie.

As for my feelings for Nicole, it all boils down to,  I just don't like her.  I just don't. But I am kind of done trying to point out her flaws, because at the end of the day...it doesn't matter.

I think the only saving grace left for me this season is if the guys suddenly flip the script on Nicole and vote her out next. Seriously, it's like their stupid Executive alliance is still basically in tact, sans Paulie...so they could technically go back to that little plan. And that would make me a very happy Lizzy!

Unfortunately those bone heads are too hard-headed to even attempt something like that. Paul and Victor have it in for James (again playing personally) and Corey is all the way up Nicole's ass when it comes to game. Figuratively, thank God!  chuckle

And with that, now that Natalie is out...I'm graciously stepping off my soapbox.  Soap Box
Hi
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Lizzy, that post was very insightful. I too have lashed out to the person I am closest to when they didn't deserve it, so thanks for reminding me of that.

It is funny that you really like Nat and can't explain why and I really like Nicole and can't explain why. I liked her on her first season and was happy she was coming back. She has definitely frustrated me at times to no end, but I don't think I have ever been a fan of a hg that didn't frustrate me from time to time.

I do have to give Nat a lot of credit for coming into the game knowing absolutely NOTHING about this game and learning it on the fly. She does have some very good instincts and she has said that she wants to play the game again, but will not be in a showmance. Now I would be very interested to see her play the game without a showmance. Not that I am against a showmance if it happens organically but when you come in looking for that as your ticket in the game, it bothers me, not just with her but with anyone. She is very much about girl power and I think if her, Bronte and Bridge had a bit more game knowledge they may have been an all girl alliance that would have worked, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Quote :


But before I concede, I do have to say that for some reason I have a soft spot for Natalie. I know you think it's because I haven't been watching live feeds and whatnot, but I have been watching clips of live feeds lately and I see the stuff she does, and yes her character is questionable at times... but I don't know, it doesn't bother me. If I saw Natalie making out with Victor, behind James' back, I would still probably like her. Even if she was making out with Nicole I'd still probably like her.  Very Happy 


I found a reason to not like Natalie.

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie - I am a social media mongol, James.  I know this.  I hope I get to meet Frankie Grande.  He was my favorite #BB18

That's pretty much all you need to know.  She is now officially an idiot.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


But before I concede, I do have to say that for some reason I have a soft spot for Natalie. I know you think it's because I haven't been watching live feeds and whatnot, but I have been watching clips of live feeds lately and I see the stuff she does, and yes her character is questionable at times... but I don't know, it doesn't bother me. If I saw Natalie making out with Victor, behind James' back, I would still probably like her. Even if she was making out with Nicole I'd still probably like her.  Very Happy 


I found a reason to not like Natalie.

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie - I am a social media mongol, James.  I know this.  I hope I get to meet Frankie Grande.  He was my favorite #BB18

That's pretty much all you need to know.  She is now officially an idiot.

Oh gosh! What is she thinking??  Shrug  The fool is going to go down in flames if she doesn't keep her mouth shut. But kind of funny that in the beginning, before the show, I thought I'd hate Natalie because she reminded me of Ariana Grande, who of course reminded me of Frankie J. Grande, who I despise, so for that reason I despised Natalie. TeeHee

Also did Natalie really say "mongol"? Or was that a typo on BB Updates? Because if she said mongol...  rolling on the floor  Who is she, Genghis Khan?


Last edited by KeenLizzy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, that post was very insightful.  I too have lashed out to the person I am closest to when they didn't deserve it, so thanks for reminding me of that.  

It is funny that you really like Nat and can't explain why and I really like Nicole and can't explain why.  I liked her on her first season and was happy she was coming back.  She has definitely frustrated me at times to no end, but I don't think I have ever been a fan of a hg that didn't frustrate me from time to time.  

I do have to give Nat a lot of credit for coming into the game knowing absolutely NOTHING about this game and learning it on the fly.  She does have some very good instincts and she has said that she wants to play the game again, but will not be in a showmance.  Now I would be very interested to see her play the game without a showmance.  Not that I am against a showmance if it happens organically but when you come in looking for that as your ticket in the game, it bothers me, not just with her but with anyone.  She is very much about girl power and I think if her, Bronte and Bridge had a bit more game knowledge they may have been an all girl alliance that would have worked, so who knows.

YUP! With this I do agree! If Genghis Kahn (read my post above...TeeHee ) Bronte and Bridge to Nowhere had a little more game knowledge and all three of them didn't associate themselves with Jozea and pre-evicted Victor, I think that all-girl alliance would've worked. They needed to go in there and find three boys to latch on to and use, and not in a sexual way, but in the way Derrick used Victoria and Cody, and tell each other everything, and give each other complete trust. Had they done that, they could've easily sailed to Final 3.

I just don't think that'll ever happen. Unless three, really smart, strategic and level headed women walk into that house and literally stick with each other no matter what. Hmmm...perhaps you, Capri, and I should show these boneheads how to play Big Brother!     Cheerleader  Cheerleader  Cheerleader

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Wouldn't it be kind of amazing if all of us were chosen to play, knowing that we "knew" each other but not really. And made it all the way to F3?? Yessss!  

I like that idea! Except I don't want to live in the Big Brother house, or be on TV, or have to poop in front of camera men.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This veto comp was the most rigged thing I've ever seen.  Ot's like they aren't even trying to hide itanymore.  notice how Corey suddenly becomes this puzzle master?  As soon as he walks in the first door, he knows that he needs the ppes with shapes to unlock the cover and miraculousl oes to the first one needed without even looking at the cover.  He does the first part in just barely over a mnute, gets to the second part nd comes up with a better rube goldberg machine to get the water to the hole without having to use the wire.

Sorry but no way does Corey finish this that quick on his own without help.  Sure, they were able to watch in the room, but they couldn't hear what was being fed to him on the earpiece or anything.

Okay Ctown and Lizzy, now your conspiracy stuff is over the top.  I get that you don't like Corey and Nicole and anything that helps them in the game seems to bother you both, but come on.

First of all, just because you didn't see him actually stop and look at the manhole doesn't mean he didn't see it upon entering the room.  Nat did the same thing.  She even narrated it saying she saw the manhole cover first and she went almost directly to those poles on the wall.  She got out of the first room in 1:20 and Corey did it in 1:05 so it was only 15 seconds faster.  So, was Nat fed information too?

Next room, it took Nat to the 3:42 mark to figure out there was a key she had to retrieve (so 2:22).  She first tried the wire and chain before determining there was a floating device on the key.  Corey on the other hand noticed the floating device right away.  When they talked about the comp afterward he explained that his family has a boat and their "boat key" is exactly like that one with the same floating device on it.  And FYI Victor said the same thing that his family has a boat and he was familiar with the "boat key" as well he just didn't see it quickly enough.

It took Corey to the 2 minute mark to find the key and determine he needed water (so 55 seconds).  Then it took him 3 minutes to fill the tube with water and get the key.  Remember Nat tried the wire on the door, then saw the key and tried to use the wire and chain BEFORE she figured out there was a floating device on the key and she needed water.  Then it took her 3 minutes and 52 seconds to fill up the tube with water to retrieve the key.  So that is 52 seconds difference in water filling time, and I would think it would be easier with Corey's long reach to stabilize that trough for the water going down it to the tube than it would be for someone small like Nat.  Also, we saw Nat use the wire to get the key, but Corey's long fingers enabled him to use his fingers to get the key out of there.

We know they didn't screw around with the time because Nat had her stop watch from the comp and started it when each person began the comp on the monitor.  So, I am sorry but your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water this time (see what I did there).


Nicole has now been heard on the feeds talking about how Production was helping them in the comp.  Then producer Heath Luman confirmed     that players were given clues over their earpieces, but would not elaborate on who received what clues.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


But before I concede, I do have to say that for some reason I have a soft spot for Natalie. I know you think it's because I haven't been watching live feeds and whatnot, but I have been watching clips of live feeds lately and I see the stuff she does, and yes her character is questionable at times... but I don't know, it doesn't bother me. If I saw Natalie making out with Victor, behind James' back, I would still probably like her. Even if she was making out with Nicole I'd still probably like her.  Very Happy 


I found a reason to not like Natalie.

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie - I am a social media mongol, James.  I know this.  I hope I get to meet Frankie Grande.  He was my favorite #BB18

That's pretty much all you need to know.  She is now officially an idiot.

Oh gosh! What is she thinking??  Shrug  The fool is going to go down in flames if she doesn't keep her mouth shut. But kind of funny that in the beginning, before the show, I thought I'd hate Natalie because she reminded me of Ariana Grande, who of course reminded me of Frankie J. Grande, who I despise, so for that reason I despised Natalie. TeeHee

Also did Natalie really say "mongol"? Or was that a typo on BB Updates? Because if she said mongol...  rolling on the floor  Who is she, Genghis Khan?


I was thinking the same thing, not sure if it was a typo or not and I really dont feel lke trying to find it on the feeds.  I asked BB Updates for clarification but havent gotten a response back


OK, got clarification, she did say mongol but she knew wat she was saying and it was a way to poke a little fun at Frankie
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


But before I concede, I do have to say that for some reason I have a soft spot for Natalie. I know you think it's because I haven't been watching live feeds and whatnot, but I have been watching clips of live feeds lately and I see the stuff she does, and yes her character is questionable at times... but I don't know, it doesn't bother me. If I saw Natalie making out with Victor, behind James' back, I would still probably like her. Even if she was making out with Nicole I'd still probably like her.  Very Happy 


I found a reason to not like Natalie.

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie - I am a social media mongol, James.  I know this.  I hope I get to meet Frankie Grande.  He was my favorite #BB18

That's pretty much all you need to know.  She is now officially an idiot.

Oh gosh! What is she thinking??  Shrug  The fool is going to go down in flames if she doesn't keep her mouth shut. But kind of funny that in the beginning, before the show, I thought I'd hate Natalie because she reminded me of Ariana Grande, who of course reminded me of Frankie J. Grande, who I despise, so for that reason I despised Natalie. TeeHee

Also did Natalie really say "mongol"? Or was that a typo on BB Updates? Because if she said mongol...  rolling on the floor  Who is she, Genghis Khan?


I was thinking the same thing, not sure if it was a typo or not and I really dont feel lke trying to find it on the feeds.  I asked BB Updates for clarification but havent gotten a response back


OK, got clarification, she did say mongol but she knew wat she was saying and it was a way to poke a little fun at Frankie

Okay. Interesting.

Speaking of clarification, so I just read something interesting on BB_Updates twitter account. It's old, but this sure does validate our theory about the whole cheating "conspiracy" that Chap thinks is in our heads....Nicole even admitted on the feeds that BB helped her!!!

In her own words.... Nicole- I didn't find the key until they told me where it was. I didn't know it floated until they told me it floated. 09/03/16 09:58 PM

So if "they" told her it floated and where the key was, I'm pretty sure "they" could've told Corey exactly what to do to win the comp.
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

OH You already mentioned that earlier! But yeah! I'm bringing it up again. TeeHee
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Quote :


In her own words.... Nicole- I didn't find the key until they told me where it was. I didn't know it floated until they told me it floated. 09/03/16 09:58 PM

So if "they" told her it floated and where the key was, I'm pretty sure "they" could've told Corey exactly what to do to win the comp.
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

OH You already mentioned that earlier! But yeah! I'm bringing it up again. TeeHee
This alone proves that some got more "help" then others.  They told Nicole where to look for the key, but didn't tell James and let him empty his entire water container giving him zero chance.

But why wouldn't they help James since production is protecting James and Nicole wih their preshow alliance?  Very simple, they know James would use veto on Nat and she would go after Nicole and they just cant have that.  But why wouldn't they just walk Nicole through it instead of Corey?  It didn't matter as long as Nat or James didn't win, noms would stay the same.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:56 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
YUP! With this I do agree! If Genghis Kahn (read my post above...TeeHee ) Bronte and Bridge to Nowhere had a little more game knowledge and all three of them didn't associate themselves with Jozea and pre-evicted Victor, I think that all-girl alliance would've worked. They needed to go in there and find three boys to latch on to and use, and not in a sexual way, but in the way Derrick used Victoria and Cody, and tell each other everything, and give each other complete trust. Had they done that, they could've easily sailed to Final 3.

I just don't think that'll ever happen. Unless three, really smart, strategic and level headed women walk into that house and literally stick with each other no matter what. Hmmm...perhaps you, Capri, and I should show these boneheads how to play Big Brother!     Cheerleader  Cheerleader  Cheerleader

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Wouldn't it be kind of amazing if all of us were chosen to play, knowing that we "knew" each other but not really. And made it all the way to F3?? Yessss!  

I like that idea! Except I don't want to live in the Big Brother house, or be on TV, or have to poop in front of camera men.

Lizzy, you and Capri would be great, but I would be evicted in the first 2 weeks for sure. There is no way I could ever hold my tongue with some of the people. I would blow myself up.

As far as an all girls alliance, I don't think we will ever see a successful one because let's face it, girls are way too catty. They can't let the little things go, where guys can have a disagreement and then move past it quickly. Plus you have to think of the people in casting who are more interested in filling the same personality/appearance categories each season than in finding actual game players.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
Nicole has now been heard on the feeds talking about how Production was helping them in the comp.  Then producer Heath Luman confirmed     that players were given clues over their earpieces, but would not elaborate on who received what clues.

It was actually on BBAD last night. She said she did not even see the key until they gave her a clue that it was there and she didn't realize it had a floating device on it until they told her. But, by the time they told her this information, there was no way for her to beat Nat's time. She only had 3 minutes left when she started funneling the water into the grate and it took Nat and Corey both 3 to 4 minutes just to fill the water, let alone get to the other room and do anything.

And I still don't think that Corey was given all the help that you guys seem to think. During this conversation where Nicole is talking about her being the absolute worst at this comp and them having to give her clues to even get as far as she did, Corey did not let on about clues and this guy can't keep a straight face about anything. If he had been guided through the whole thing he would have done that stupid smirk thing he does with Nicole when he is hiding something. And when they were talking and she said that she didn't know about the key, he made the statement that there was basically no where else to look other than the grate. So, again, I just think that Nat and Corey were better at the comp than any of the others.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:02 am

So, James telling Corey how Natalie is upset with him, and how she wanted to evict Corey, and keep Victor, blah blah blah...that isn't throwing Natalie under the bus? That was literally telling Corey that Natalie wanted him out! But Natalie going up to Victor and Paul and telling them she was sorry for turning on them, AND saying she trusted the wrong people, and then proceeding to go downstairs and tell James everything she said, THAT is throwing James under the bus? I don't get it.Shrug

Her interview with Julie just confirmed why I like her. Because like she said...sometimes you say things that you don't mean and then you apologize for it. And that is real!

I just don't trust that James....Why do I think that if Natalie were to pursue something with him after the show, he would be the one to not want to??

Damn, I wasn't supposed to defend Genghis Khan anymore. TeeHee Okay this is the last time... I swear.....
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


In her own words.... Nicole- I didn't find the key until they told me where it was. I didn't know it floated until they told me it floated. 09/03/16 09:58 PM

So if "they" told her it floated and where the key was, I'm pretty sure "they" could've told Corey exactly what to do to win the comp.
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

OH You already mentioned that earlier! But yeah! I'm bringing it up again. TeeHee
This alone proves that some got more "help" then others.  They told Nicole where to look for the key, but didn't tell James and let him empty his entire water container giving him zero chance.

But why wouldn't they help James since production is protecting James and Nicole wih their preshow alliance?  Very simple, they know James would use veto on Nat and she would go after Nicole and they just cant have that.  But why wouldn't they just walk Nicole through it instead of Corey?  It didn't matter as long as Nat or James didn't win, noms would stay the same.

They didn't give her the clues about the key until there was no hope of her winning the comp. Like I said, she was down to 3 minutes left when she STARTED the water, there is no way to win it at that point.

As far as James, he said in that same conversation that he saw the water and thought immediately the key was in the water tank so he tore the spigot off of it and then ultimately ran out of water, so he was doomed at that point anyway.

I also went back and watched Victor when he noticed the key, he said "oh, you've got to be kidding me." Knowing they gave clues, maybe that is when they gave Victor his clue.

And if they gave ALL of them clues, then that means Nat was given clues at the beginning too, right?

And finally, if they really literally gave Corey clues throughout the comp to make sure he would win, why would they not choose Nicole as the chosen one to win that veto since production is supposedly protecting Nicole and James' pre-show alliance?

I just don't understand why it is so hard to fathom that Corey and Nat were just better at the comp than the others.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:21 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
So, James telling Corey how Natalie is upset with him, and how she wanted to evict Corey, and keep Victor, blah blah blah...that isn't throwing Natalie under the bus? That was literally telling Corey that Natalie wanted him out! But Natalie going up to Victor and Paul and telling them she was sorry for turning on them, AND saying she trusted the wrong people, and then proceeding to go downstairs and tell James everything she said, THAT is throwing James under the bus? I don't get it.Shrug

Her interview with Julie just confirmed why I like her. Because like she said...sometimes you say things that you don't mean and then you apologize for it. And that is real!

I just don't trust that James....Why do I think that if Natalie were to pursue something with him after the show, he would be the one to not want to??

Damn, I wasn't supposed to defend Genghis Khan anymore. TeeHee Okay this is the last time... I swear.....

The conversation where James told Corey about Nat blaming him because he kept Corey instead of Victor happened AFTER she threw him under the bus to Paul and Victor and they shared it with him. But that was information they already knew anyway because of the open argument between Paul, James and Nat the day of Victor's eviction where they both confirmed to everyone in the room that Nat wanted James to keep Victor instead of Corey, so that was old news. When Nat went to Paul and Victor she basically said it was all James who wanted to target them, but the week before had said she made all of her own decisions. This is why Paul and Victor viewed it as throwing James under the bus.

Quite frankly, I respected her for trying to save herself, she just didn't use the right information to do it. But the other stuff where she was completely shitty to James all week and kept blaming him, when it was only the 2 of them in the room) for everything when he had told her he would support whatever decision she made with the noms for her HOH is what I found distasteful. But like you pointed out earlier Lizzy, when we are frustrated we do lash out at the people we are closest to.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 am

I was happy to see that Nat went out of the house with dignity and class. She was a bit over the top with the cheerleader positivity thing, but that is the way she came into the house and that is the way she left. But I have to say that I am a bit confused by the episode tonight as far as she is concerned.

Earlier today she told James that she could not wait to go to jury to get away from all the toxic human beings in the house. She said she could not wait to be around people who actually like her instead of those left in the house. James questioned if that included him and she kind of deflected it. She did also say they could remain friends, but was really driving home that she felt that Mich and Bridge cared more about her than James ever did. So, I was expecting her to be different with her speech and her interview with Julie.

Then she stood up and stayed very positive and said that James was her "soul mate" and professed love for him. Now James is wondering if that means she does want more outside the house and I can see where he is coming from. When Julie asked her she basically said she didn't know, which is also something she told James she would do if Julie asked about it...........say she didn't know, but she made it sound like she was open to possibility dating him and really liked him. So, I was asking myself if the stuff on the live show was trying to play a role to project the type of image she wants for herself or if it was her true feelings. Maybe she was trying to make a last pitch for AFP showing her positive side or something, which in her position I would have shot for as well. Like I said, I am completely confused by all of that.

I also thought Nicole's goodbye message was pretty lame. She was obviously trying to make an attempt to push the "girl" card to Nat if she happens to get to the final 2, but it was a pretty lame in my opinion.

Now the jury house. I have to say it was the best part of the episode. No surprise that Mich is very bitter and her jealousy of Nicole is just dripping off of her. But she may have just cost Paul the grand prize if he gets to the final 2 by sharing with that group that Paul called her the "C" word. Day and Bridge were particularly appalled by this and even though Day seems to want to vote for people based on gameplay, I don't see her giving Paul her vote because of this one single event.

It also appeared that Bridge still has a big distaste for Mich (rightfully so) even though she said they squashed all of that in the house.

I am refreshed by Day's attitude in the jury house (and no not just because she gave props to Nicole). The first visit she looked at Paulie and said he had her vote until she saw what he did to Zak. That showed me she respected the fact that he was running the house. Then tonight she said her and Nicole have had beef between them, but she sees that Nicole is running her game. I did like the way she is TRYING to school Zak about Paulie, but it has fallen on deaf ears obviously.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:59 am

Yes, all of the sudden Day is on team Nicole, all based on who has been evicted so far and because Michelle said she is a snake.  She's been in jury for 5 weeks and has no idea what is really going on in the house.  But productions not in her ear at all trying to push for Nicole.

As far as why not give Nicole the veto, I already addressed that.  Production thinks they are smarter than everyone, as long as James or Nat don't win veto, Nat goes home.  So why nothe throw it to Corey?  It's not like he's gonna go against Nicole's wishes.

There's one person left in that house who deserves to win.  That's Paul, hands down, the rest of them have played shitty games.  Victor's been evicted twice, james only cares about AFP, Corey has no idea what to do until being told by others and Nicole has done nothing all season but lay in bed and Jack off Corey.  Just because she hasn't been on the block doesn't mean she's playing a good game.  She's floated back and forth all game. Yes, so has Paul, but Paul has Ben I peoples ear the entire time and has actually played a social game.  When he turns on someone, they don't know it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yes, all of the sudden Day is on team Nicole, all based on who has been evicted so far and because Michelle said she is a snake.  She's been in jury for 5 weeks and has no idea what is really going on in the house.  But productions not in her ear at all trying to push for Nicole.

As far as why not give Nicole the veto, I already addressed that.  Production thinks they are smarter than everyone, as long as James or Nat don't win veto, Nat goes home.  So why nothe throw it to Corey?  It's not like he's gonna go against Nicole's wishes.

There's one person left in that house who deserves to win.  That's Paul, hands down, the rest of them have played shitty games.  Victor's been evicted twice, james only cares about AFP, Corey has no idea what to do until being told by others and Nicole has done nothing all season but lay in bed and Jack off Corey.  Just because she hasn't been on the block doesn't mean she's playing a good game.  She's floated back and forth all game. Yes, so has Paul, but Paul has Ben I peoples ear the entire time and has actually played a social game.  When he turns on someone, they don't know it.

I agree that if Paul is in the final 2, he should win and would definitely get my vote. But Paul has not played what I would call a great game either. Look at the week he was HOH and didn't want Day to go. He knew if he put her up she was going and he even said in the DR that this was not good for his game, but he had to go with the flow (or should I say "the house"). At that time you said that Paul was smart for not pushing his own agenda at the time. But when James said that about putting up Frank/Bridge or voting out Day, you said it was stupid to do something in the game to go with the house if it is not good for your own game. So it was smart for Paul not to go against the grain, but it wasn't for James? And talking about DR help, why all of the sudden did Paul start questioning Paulie's motives? Did HE get a hint from the DR too? I am betting they asked those leading questions...............are you SURE you can trust Paulie 100%.......................do you have a backup plan if things with Paulie don't work out................do you think Paulie has a backup plan, etc. It was pretty sudden and he didn't flip on Paulie until he had a conversation with him where he said "P/P is all I got so if you have something............" So one could argue that there was some manipulation in that as well.

Look we all know that the DR asks questions to cause paranoia and to change the track certain people are following. Some people can read those questions a bit better than others can and use them to their advantage whereas others don't really get it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I agree that if Paul is in the final 2, he should win and would definitely get my vote.  But Paul has not played what I would call a great game either.  Look at the week he was HOH and didn't want Day to go.  He knew if he put her up she was going and he even said in the DR that this was not good for his game, but he had to go with the flow (or should I say "the house").  At that time you said that Paul was smart for not pushing his own agenda at the time.  But when James said that about putting up Frank/Bridge or voting out Day, you said it was stupid to do something in the game to go with the house if it is not good for your own game.  So it was smart for Paul not to go against the grain, but it wasn't for James?

First off, I never said Paul was playing a great game, I said he is playing the best game out of everyone in the house, big difference and I still stand behind it. Now comparing him to James is apples and oranges. Paul did not go back on his word that he gave in front of the entire house. Hell, he even has Day still believing that what happened was a surprise to him as well. He never said it was best for his game, he said he could use her for his game but was willing to part with he rfor the sake of his alliance. You see, he gave reasoning behind it. With James, it was simply what the house, not his alliance, the house wanted. And he gave no resistance at all. Paul at least tried. Not to mention the fact that when James had the care package, he wanted to use it on HIMSELF. Oh yeah, how about this little tidbit. James is on the block this past week. It is day 80 something in the house and he just now decides "It's time to play Big Brother". So comparing Paul to him is not even close.

Quote :
 And talking about DR help, why all of the sudden did Paul start questioning Paulie's motives?  Did HE get a hint from the DR too?  I am betting they asked those leading questions...............are you SURE you can trust Paulie 100%.......................do you have a backup plan if things with Paulie don't work out................do you think Paulie has a backup plan, etc.  It was pretty sudden and he didn't flip on Paulie until he had a conversation with him where he said "P/P is all I got so if you have something............"  So one could argue that there was some manipulation in that as well.

Look we all know that the DR asks questions to cause paranoia and to change the track certain people are following.  Some people can read those questions a bit better than others can and use them to their advantage whereas others don't really get it.  

It's no secret that there is DR manipulation. And I'm sure they asked those questions to Paul. But you see, theres a fine line between asking certain questions and straight up telling someone. Case in point, Victor is HoH, he comes out of DR and tells Paul, "The DR just told me, verbatim, that I would be an idiot to put up Paulie and Nicole" Now sorry, planting seeds and asking are you sure about someone is completely different than straight up telling them they are an idiot if they go through with their noms. Then lo and behold, despite being low on all the popularity polls and every website I looked at that week, Nicole somehow wins the Safety care package. But let me guess, you buy into the whole thing they want you to, "Well the vote was open all week and everyone was voting for Bridgette, then she went home so it opened the door for Nicole" Of course not, production knew exactly what they were doing.

This is what Big Brother has become, fans expect this type of production interference and look right past it when it favors some they like. I've even seen people post and tweet ASKING for production interference to save someone they like
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:01 pm

I wasn't comparing James' game to Paul's for the season. What I was saying was that you pointed out that James said in the DR that putting up Frank and Bridge was not best for his game, but he was going with the house and that was stupid. Then when Day was on the block James again said sending Day home was not best for HIS game, but he was going with the alliance and/or house. Then the same week, Paul said in the DR sending Day out of the house was not best for his game because Day was not after him at all, but he would go along with Paulie and the alliance. So what is the difference? Sounds the same to me. Like I said I do not think that James has played better than Paul, but they have both done things in the game for the good of the alliance or group but not necessarily what was best for their own game at the time, so if it was stupid for one of them, it was stupid for the other one too.

I did not hear Victor tell Paul that the DR told him he would be stupid to put up Paulie and Nicole, but I will take your word for it. The thing is that I don't think he ever had any intention of putting up Nicole anyway and he has said as much to Nicole and to Paul separately that he was not going to do it because she was not a threat to his game at the time and he had a good relationship with her. And putting up Paulie was Paul's plan and I believe he said it had to be Corey and Paulie on the block together and only talked about Nicole as a replacement nominee. So, this part doesn't make sense to me anyway.

I agree with you that the votes were screwy with the care packages for sure. I do also believe that they screwed it all up having the voting open for days before we even knew who was staying or going as well. But apparently Nicole has 300,000+ followers and maybe they voted but other people really didn't. Plus Cody I am sure has a lot of followers and maybe he campaigned for it. That being said, I do believe they manipulate those votes and it is something we will never be able to figure out.

Now for the production manipulation, you said it yourself that they do it with everyone. I still maintain that some people can read this stuff (especially vets coming back into the house) and others don't have a clue what any of it means. It happens every season, so why is it so horrible that it is happening this year? You say that it doesn't bother me because Nicole is my favorite and there is a grain of truth to that, but there is also a grain of truth to the fact that you seem to HATE Nicole so it bothers you even more.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I did not hear Victor tell Paul that the DR told him he would be stupid to put up Paulie and Nicole, but I will take your word for it.  The thing is that I don't think he ever had any intention of putting up Nicole anyway and he has said as much to Nicole and to Paul separately that he was not going to do it because she was not a threat to his game at the time and he had a good relationship with her.  And putting up Paulie was Paul's plan and I believe he said it had to be Corey and Paulie on the block together and only talked about Nicole as a replacement nominee.  So, this part doesn't make sense to me anyway.

It was all in the same conversation. Victor had his mind made up and it was going to be Paulie and Nicole 100%. He told Paul that DR told him he'd be an idiot to put the two of them up but he doesn't care and he's doing it anyway.

Quote :
I agree with you that the votes were screwy with the care packages for sure.  I do also believe that they screwed it all up having the voting open for days before we even knew who was staying or going as well.  But apparently Nicole has 300,000+ followers and maybe they voted but other people really didn't.  Plus Cody I am sure has a lot of followers and maybe he campaigned for it.  That being said, I do believe they manipulate those votes and it is something we will never be able to figure out.  

So you believe it's manipulated but want to reason out how Nicole could've possibly won with all her followers and such. That's exactly what production wants you to do. I have not trusted any of the votes in forever. The fans should not be voting on game related things, plain and simple. If there was an ounce of credibility towards the fan votes, we would see actual numbers on the votes

Quote :
Now for the production manipulation, you said it yourself that they do it with everyone.  I still maintain that some people can read this stuff (especially vets coming back into the house) and others don't have a clue what any of it means.  It happens every season, so why is it so horrible that it is happening this year?  You say that it doesn't bother me because Nicole is my favorite and there is a grain of truth to that, but there is also a grain of truth to the fact that you seem to HATE Nicole so it bothers you even more.  

The manipulation gets worse each season and it's bothered me every season. But never has it gotten to the point where they flat out called someone an idiot for a move they want to make. Here's something they talked about on Dick at Nite yesterday. Back in the day, whene there was fan intervention, that stuff was shown on the episode. Now they cut it out completely and send eeveryone inside and such things. The drone this year, BBTooms megaphone and so on. I think its great the fans are going to fight back. But production seems to be under the impression that the players should not be influenced by such things, they are the only ones that can manipulate the houseguests. Hell they even use the fans to do manipulate them and we see that year in and out with the fake Americas vote. These are the reasons why they need an entirely new production team.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:14 am

I will have to take your word for that conversation you heard where Victor said he was going to put up Paulie and Nicole, because the only talks I heard him and Paul have about noms was always Paulie and Corey on the block because Corey would pull Corey off the block if he won veto. And I did hear the conversation the following week where Vic told Nicole that he never considered putting her on the block that week and the only reason Corey was up there was to make sure that Paulie went home. Sure he could have been lying to her, but Victor is not usually like that. He usually says the straight truth in those situations.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 am

Ctown, I went back on the live feeds for 8/11, which is the day of the double eviction and Victor's HOH win. The feeds came back up from the HOH comp at 10:07 pm BB time. I watched all of Victor's conversations up to about 10:45 pm, at which time he had made his final decision as to who to put on the block. This is what I found.

When the feeds came back up, Paul was talking to Paulie. They were discussing what had happened as far as the Zak eviction and it being a blessing and all that crap talk. They talked about having to watch James moving forward because he jumped ship first, blah, blah, blah. Then they talked about moving forward with the executives running the table in getting rid of the remaining girls. They discussed putting up Nicole and Mich with Mich being the target. During this time Victor was in the kitchen with the girls.

Eventually Vic comes into the room with Paulie and Paul and then Corey came in. They talked about the executives running the table. Vic wanted to basically tell the girls in his speech about the executives and that they basically would have no chance moving forward. They talked about their strength and honor motto being part of the speech and such. Basically just kept talking about the girls going out next and making sure that James didn't bring Nat along too far. James joined the group at some point, but I don't remember the time. Paul brought up that Nicole is not stupid and has figured out the guys alliance thing anyway. They had pretty much decided at that point that Mich and Nicole would be on the block.

Then a little while later (around 10:20 pm) Paul and Victor are in the bathroom area where Paul pitches his idea to send Paulie out the door. Vic resisted at first saying that he would be the one doing the dirty work and would be a target, not Paul. Paul lied and said that he gunned for that HOH just as much as Victor and would have made this move as well so Vic should have thrown it to Paul. He said they have to put Paulie and Corey on the block because they were just as tight as Paul and Victor. This ensures one of them will go home for sure. Vic was worried that Paulie would get himself off the block and take Vic out the following week, but Paul said that they already know that Paulie was planning to take them both out anyway. Initially they said that Nicole would be the replacement nom, but they also talked about the fact that Nicole was not stupid and because of James' comments, she knows about the guys alliance. Paul said that they could reel her in to their side by confirming the guys alliance and she was going to be one of the next 2 to be evicted. Then the one who stays between Corey and Paulie would no longer have her either. Victor then said he wanted to tell Nicole about the noms beforehand, but Paul said they couldn't because she would probably tell Corey and Paulie beforehand and it has to be a blindside to keep Paulie flustered like he was in the HOH comp. At the end of that conversation, Victor had made up his mind he was taking this shot for sure. They later discussed it with Nat and James too.

So I am completely confused where this conversation from Victor came about Paulie and Nicole being on the block together because I found no evidence of it. Once Victor and Paul had made up their mind, there wasn't any waffling or questioning whether it was the move to make. I didn't listen to any further conversations because at this point the decision was made. But if you tell me it happened after this first night, I will be happy to go back and listen to the conversations further, because I would really like to hear him come right out and say that the DR told him something like that.

Oh, and I know Joker's isn't reliable, but because they are very biased against Nicole I would think there would be something on their postings about this happening and I found no notations during this stretch of time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 am

I don't remember exactly when it hapened, but BBTooms had posted a video of it on Twitter shortly after it happens. This was before his Twitter account got suspended for posting videos over 2 minutes long. CBS reported him to Twitter and all videos over the limit have since been removed. I've reached out to him to see if he still has a copy of the video but haven't heard back yet. I do know that it happened because I watched it myself. I'll keep digging and see if I can find the video.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't remember exactly when it hapened, but BBTooms had posted a video of it on Twitter shortly after it happens.  This was before his Twitter account got suspended for posting videos over 2 minutes long.  CBS reported him to Twitter and all videos over the limit have since been removed.  I've reached out to him to see if he still has a copy of the video but haven't heard back yet.  I do know that it happened because I watched it myself.  I'll keep digging and see if I can find the video.


Thanks I would appreciate it, because everything I watched during the time noted above did not point to Victor ever talking about putting Nicole and Paulie up together. I guess I could watch the later that night or the next day, but at the end of these conversations it seemed like the decision had already been made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down
 
BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
» Live Feeds and CBS All Access
» How to buy the live feeds
» Bristol Model Engineering Show
» Gerry on last "Chelsea Lately" show - live on Tuesday, August 26 at 11pm ET

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: