Share | 

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 am

Forgot to comment on one thing, the Brenchel baby. First off the baby is adorable and they have every right to be proud. But it rubbed me the wrong way with Rachel saying they beat Jeff/Jordan and Dom/Daniele. I know it was scripted to make a pun about it not being a competition, but like I said it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Secondly, I hope she seriously does not dress that poor baby girl in outfits to match her own on a daily basis. That is just plain weird for sure. I hope they did that just for the show.

Finally, what the hell are they thinking with that name?

Oh, and I did really enjoy Day's reaction to watching the tapes and such. When she saw that Paulie had won veto and the look she gave Zak, I just about fell on the floor laughing. Hopefully Momma Day can instill some insight into Zak about being a doormat for men moving forward in her life, because she certainly could use some guidance in hat respect.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Forgot to comment on one thing, the Brenchel baby.  First off the baby is adorable and they have every right to be proud.  But it rubbed me the wrong way with Rachel saying they beat Jeff/Jordan and Dom/Daniele.  I know it was scripted to make a pun about it not being a competition, but like I said it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  

Secondly, I hope she seriously does not dress that poor baby girl in outfits to match her own on a daily basis.  That is just plain weird for sure.  I hope they did that just for the show.

Finally, what the hell are they thinking with that name?  

Oh, and I did really enjoy Day's reaction to watching the tapes and such.  When she saw that Paulie had won veto and the look she gave Zak, I just about fell on the floor laughing.  Hopefully Momma Day can instill some insight into Zak about being a doormat for men moving forward in her life, because she certainly could use some guidance in hat respect.

That whole competition line was 100% scripted.  Rachel will do anything big brother tells her to do.  She is still worried about what production thinks of them and wants exposure.  Much the same way as Jeff and jordan give them nothing but praise.

You can rest assured that her and the baby are not always dressing the same, she is constantly posting pictures of the baby on Instagram and they don't have the matching outfits in those pics. I'm actually surprised that when they post picks of the baby and their Rottweiler, Benz, they don't make Benz dress the same.  And I agree that the name is stupid.  Adora I don't mind so much, but the middle name Borealis is just stupid.  This child will grow up spoiled, they even already created her her own twitter account.

The highlight of the episode was definitely days reaction,when she looked at Z and said "how did he win veto and you are still sitting here next to me" looked like it was an eye opener for Z, but I think that was for the camera.  I'm sure when Paulie gets to jury, she will be right back to falling over him.

Why did they allow Paulie to habit up so much for the cameras, in his speech, I was waiting for Julie to tell him to wrap it up but she just let him go on and on. She never does that for anyone.  Then when he claimed his crying and shit was strategy and girls get more sympathy than guys, I wanted to punch him in the throat.  Julie should have looked at him  and said, "then what was with the tears in DR where none of them can see you?"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That whole competition line was 100% scripted.  Rachel will do anything big brother tells her to do.  She is still worried about what production thinks of them and wants exposure.  Much the same way as Jeff and jordan give them nothing but praise.

You can rest assured that her and the baby are not always dressing the same, she is constantly posting pictures of the baby on Instagram and they don't have the matching outfits in those pics. I'm actually surprised that when they post picks of the baby and their Rottweiler, Benz, they don't make Benz dress the same.  And I agree that the name is stupid.  Adora I don't mind so much, but the middle name Borealis is just stupid.  This child will grow up spoiled, they even already created her her own twitter account.

The highlight of the episode was definitely days reaction,when she looked at Z and said "how did he win veto and you are still sitting here next to me" looked like it was an eye opener for Z, but I think that was for the camera.  I'm sure when Paulie gets to jury, she will be right back to falling over him.

Why did they allow Paulie to habit up so much for the cameras, in his speech, I was waiting for Julie to tell him to wrap it up but she just let him go on and on. She never does that for anyone.  Then when he claimed his crying and shit was strategy and girls get more sympathy than guys, I wanted to punch him in the throat.  Julie should have looked at him  and said, "then what was with the tears in DR where none of them can see you?"

I am glad to hear that they don't constantly dress her and the baby alike, that would just be creepy in my opinion. I guess there is nothing wrong with them sucking up to CBS if it gets Rachel the exposure she so much desires and she probably gets some paying stuff out of it too in some away.

When they showed the jury house, I honestly thought the battle back was not going to happen. I just figured they would have a stupid reset week in the next couple of weeks instead and actually I hate the resets more than the returning person.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Messed up the editing but in response to this:
Why did they allow Paulie to habit up so much for the cameras, in his speech, I was waiting for Julie to tell him to wrap it up but she just let him go on and on. She never does that for anyone.  Then when he claimed his crying and shit was strategy and girls get more sympathy than guys, I wanted to punch him in the throat.  Julie should have looked at him  and said, "then what was with the tears in DR where none of them can see you?

I would like to add this:
I totally agree AND it really was way over the top when he not only hugged Julie but picked her up! It's bad enough when people do short shout outs but over the past few seasons the shout outs and the ridiculous comments to Julie like "you look beautiful tonight" etc. are way to much and Paulie should have shown her more respect. Do they even realize they are NOT friends with Julie? Jeez!
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:00 pm

I would like to add this:
I totally agree AND it really was way over the top when he not only hugged Julie but picked her up! It's bad enough when people do short shout outs but over the past few seasons the shout outs and the ridiculous comments to Julie like "you look beautiful tonight" etc. are way to much and Paulie should have shown her more respect. Do they even realize they are NOT friends with Julie? Jeez!
[/quote]

Why would bother you he hugged & picked her up...
Why is it ridiculous to give someone a compliment...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:06 pm

I had no problem with him picking her up either, but everything else was just so way over the top.  The guy is a tool.

Any who, that show last night was complete and total garbage.  What the hell was the pint of it.  I was pissed the way they ended it as well.  Show the beginning of hoh then end with the who will win bullshit.  I sent an email to cbs asking them what the purpose of the live feds are.  I made it a point to tell them not to give me the bullshit that I have access to so much other content.  I didn't buy it for the other content, I bought it to watch the comps play out.  I'm not expecting a reply from them but I at least got to get it out of my system.

I guess cbs is trying to take a page out of the BB Canada book.  Apparently, they never crown the new HOH atthe end of an eviction show and leave people waiting for the next episode.  No idea how their live feeds work though or if they even have them, but either way, don't sell it as 24/7 when it's not even close to that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 am

I agree Ctown, that show last night was completely useless. Why do we need the walk down memory lane? Also, how the hell did they manage to edit Paulie out of it? The carnival thing happened when he was still in the house. Production tried to shut down comments, but James talked about Paulie would be one of he have-nots if he was here this week from the carnival thing.

As far as that comp was concerned, that was more of a veto type comp so I am thinking that is why it wasn't one they air on the live feeds. I think that one would have been pretty boring. And there must have been a lot of down time for instruction or something because the time limit for the comp was 2 hours in the box, but it took them 5 hours to complete it or at least the feeds were down that long.

I am just thankful it was not the slip n slide. That is one of my FAVORITE comps to watch on the feeds. Now watch, it will be the next endurance comp and for some unknown reason the feeds will be down for that one too!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 am

The Sunday episode was okay, but it was missing a few components. Nat used James a sounding board to determine what she wanted to do before Mich won the care package. James told Nat it was ultimately HER decision and he would support whatever decision she made. I was actually glad that they didn't show James helping her with scenarios and stuff because she has been hosed on a few episodes of late not getting credit for things she has done. But I did want to mention it only because it was absolutely HER decision.

But that being said, I wish they had shown the conversation she had with James before she made her final decision about the noms because in that conversation she said she came to this decision because after she won Nicole and Corey came to talk to her and they didn't use personal crap to try to sway her decision, they only used game talk like strategy and game moves instead of saying this person made this personal comment or that personal comment. She said after that her gut told her that this was the move she wanted to make. I thought this was important because it shows that she took the personal stuff out of the equation and made the move based on the game.

Oh, I almost forgot, they made it look like Victor and Paul were blindsided by the nomination, but Nat insisted on pulling Victor in the HOH room with her and Mich and telling him that they were putting him up but Paul was the target. Granted, they waited til the last minute, but it was not a blindside like they made it seem. Nat told him straight up.

I also found it kind of humorous when Victor talked about entering the HOH room when Corey was up there and it being awkward. Then we see him in the DR saying "it's not like I won HOH and didn't put you on the block" but when Corey used that argument about Victor putting Corey and Paulie up, Victor and Paul said it was a lame argument. Then he said why can't people just stick to a plan, but that is exactly what he didn't do with his own alliance. I just love the irony that this game provides in this respect throughout the season.

Now for tonight's episode, there were a lot of things that were edited to show it in a different light. First of all, BOTH Nat and Mich were upset when Paul confronted them after the noms. Mich wailed about them making a HUGE mistake and that they would fix it with a backdoor option, blah, blah, blah. They didn't show her bawling about it and then topped it off with a DR session that showed her saying that she was not fooled by Paul when he came at them and he was still the target.

Then when they showed him ask Nat for permission to go call out Nicole, she said she didn't want him to do it. I don't know how the hell they edited it that way, but she said she didn't want him to do it. Mich was all for it and was enjoying it like they showed it and James was eavesdropping, but Nat didn't want him to do it because she said that confrontation like that is not part of HER game.

And now HOW STUPID are Corey and James for throwing that veto comp? They allowed their primary target to get off the block. I am not sure they could have beat Paul anyway, but for crying out loud, you still don't hand it to him that easily. Corey and Nicole did listen to the announcements, but once the announcements stopped is when she said they should study and he said "who cares" which was still stupid of both of them too. Granted keeping Vic in the game would be idiotic at this point, but it would serve them right if Corey were evicted this week.

Now as far as them still showing that Nat was on board with a backdoor plan, she only entertained that for the one evening. After that night with Paul being so aggressive about making them study and then taking over her room, and she caught him eavesdropping on her conversations a few times, she had made up her mind that they were going to send Paul out unless he won veto and then it would be Victor.

Nat and James also talked to Mich before the veto ceremony to tell her that if she wanted to put Nicole up as a replacement she should do it. They were encouraging it very much because then James would have a better argument to give to Paul that he couldn't send Nicole out over Victor because she is not a physical threat like Corey is, but Paul and Victor talked to Mich enough that she ultimately chose Corey.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 am

And one more thing.......................

If I was Nat and Paul had taken up MY HOH BED when I wanted to use it for myself, I would have woke his ass up and told him he needs to go to his own bed because I want my room right now. I am really surprised she didn't actually tell him or ask James to tell him. That one just PISSED ME OFF.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 am

A few observations myself.

After noms when Paul confronted Nat, he tells her that he wants to talk about it like adults, while her response was great, she missed a great oportunity.  Here's what I would have said from the start, "so you want to talk like adults while you are wearing a fucking pool floating meant for toddlers, piss off, I made my noms and owe you no explanation"

Now the edit was horrible, first off, James did not sleep during all those announcements, he was studying with the rest of them.  This is a classic instance of DR feeding them things to say.  I know I reference ED alot, but him and his guests even talk about how they tell you to put the following I  your own words.  Dick never did it because he insisted he wasn't even thinking it.

How obvious was it that DR is trying to protect Nicole?  First the timing of Corey coming out of DR TO lose his costume right when Paul is calling her out, then she goes to HOH, Paul is gonna follow and suddenly it's red alert time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
A few observations myself.

After noms when Paul confronted Nat, he tells her that he wants to talk about it like adults, while her response was great, she missed a great oportunity.  Here's what I would have said from the start, "so you want to talk like adults while you are wearing a fucking pool floating meant for toddlers, piss off, I made my noms and owe you no explanation"

Now the edit was horrible, first off, James did not sleep during all those announcements, he was studying with the rest of them.  This is a classic instance of DR feeding them things to say.  I know I reference ED alot, but him and his guests even talk about how they tell you to put the following I  your own words.  Dick never did it because he insisted he wasn't even thinking it.

How obvious was it that DR is trying to protect Nicole?  First the timing of Corey coming out of DR TO lose his costume right when Paul is calling her out, then she goes to HOH, Paul is gonna follow and suddenly it's red alert time.

The DR was protecting Nicole? I think they took advantage of the situation to make it humorous, but I don't think they were protecting her. They want that drama because there has been very little of it this season.

I know James did study for a while with them, but I know James went to bed long before the study sessions were over because Paul and Victor bitched about James going to bed instead of staying in there and studying with them because he obviously didn't care if the 2 of them stayed on the block. But still, it was completely STUPID of him to throw it and even MORE stupid for Corey and Nicole to blow it off.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 am

I just gotta get this off my chest.... I've noticed on BBAD and the CBS show that Corey and Nicole are ALWAYS in bed! Well mostly during BBAD they are always in bed...but what the heck? Did Nicole come back to just lie in bed with a dude or play this game? The worst was her saying, now she feels like she's really playing Big Brother. Umm..only two months into the darn season!! I personally think crazy Amanda from BB15 would've been a better "returnee".

Now on to today's show... I think this entire episode was DR manipuduction! It just seemed super scripted to me. The worst line of the night was Natalie's "My gut was telling me to take Paul out"... Sure Natalie, that was your gut. More like, gut = DR! Days before she was feeling bad for putting Paul up.

I don't know if  DR is trying to protect Nicole, but I do think that they took full advantage of the little seeds she planted. Like putting it into Natalie's head that Paul was coming after James. Like I said, Nicole planted the little seed, but DR made sure that seed grew into a gigantic tree! Knowing it would keep Nicole and Corey safe. I do however agree with ctown that BB conveniently had a red alert right when it was getting heated between Paul and Nicole. And I also think that whole Patriotard striptease was so stupidly scripted.  

Are we really supposed to think that Corey, the super-boring dud of all the earth, really came up with the idea to strip off his Patriotard for Nicole? For reals? Like if DR didn't tell him to do this.

Okay I know I keep referencing how similar Natalie is to Jordan but holy cow... this whole scenario is exactly like Season 11. Remember when Jeff & Jordan teamed up with Russell and Michelle and it looked like they would be the F4, then stupid Jeff threw the golf comp to Jordan and she won HOH and before you knew it Kevin and Nastalie were in Jordan's ear, even when the entire time they never spoke and were little shits to Jeff, but yet, they had Jordan believe that Russell was going against Jeff & Jordan so Jordan put up Russell and he went home! This is exactly what Natalie is doing. With DR's help!

Yes, I know that Victor is a bigger threat, and I know that in hindsight, this is probably a good move, BUT, I don't want Nicole or Corey to go to the end. And for James and Natalie to trust them, is a stupid move on their part. Nicole will win if she makes it to the end. And why James and Natalie don't see this, is beyond me. I'd much rather see Victor or Paul win, because they've actually tried to play this game... instead of lying in a bed, doing God knows what under those covers. I can only imagine what those blankets smell like!affraid  Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:26 pm

This may be the best episode of the season, just because of the jury house segment where the "catty" girls ripped Paulie a new one.  I'm sure a lot of that was scripted and for the cameras but some of it was also true.  If Paulie doesn't win this battle back, they may have to separate him from the rest or he may decide to take his ball and go home.

One thing I don'tget though, when they are waiting for the juror to come in, why do they always show only the players feet? It's not like we don't know who it is and are going to be shocked.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:26 pm

25 minutes in and this episode is garbage. Why are they wasting so much time on a Care Package bribe that has no effect on this weeks vote at all?

Could od without the messages from family, but it's not too horrible. At least now we don't have to worry about someone saying they want the HoH to get a letter from home.

Now the part that really irritated me. Why in the hell would Julie tell them that there will not be another double eviction? Keep them guessing and keep them paranoid. It's completely ridiculous to take this aspect of the game away.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:13 pm

I completely agree with you Ctown. Why they spent all that time on the stupid care package is beyond me. And they edited to be very misleading. Yes, Corey and Nicole went back and forth on what to do with it and they did have talks about "what ifs" but most of the time the almost immediately dismissed it. If they were going to give it that much coverage, why the hell didn't they show them talking about the fact that Vic could probably use the money more than the others in the house because it is kind of obvious he has not always had it easy from his stories. Also, they made it seem like they actually decided to give it to Vic because they were actually scared he was voting the other way, but in reality they did it so it would not go to waste and to solidify their final 4 showing they were serious about working with them going forward.

They also didn't show Mich REFUSING to go and talk to Corey and Nicole and then she told Julie that Nat and James told her not to go and talk to them and to just lay low, which is completely untrue. They told her after HOH and right after noms to keep her mouth shut so she didn't become the target, but that was about blow ups and stuff.

On the family segment, I was a bit appalled by Mich's reaction. The only thing she said was "this is so awkward" when they showed her parents like she was completely embarrassed by them or something. It was just another example of the type of person she has shown herself to be all season long and I for one am jumping for joy that she is gone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Michele's reaction was no surprise to me.  She went on and on the other day about how her sister is going to ruin all of her stuff and things like that.  Her sister is manning her twitter account and has been doing nothing but bashing Michelle all season long.

It's obvious they are a very dysfunctional family
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:44 pm

I do want to add it was hysterical the way she called out everyone, especially Nicole.  But it was ridiculous that she took Pavlov on her way out.  Now the word is that production took Pablo back into the house at the commercial break.

Here is what is a shame with michelle, come finale night, I could very easily see her being a bitter juror, especially if Nicole is in final 2.  What makes it a shame is the fact that she calls herself a superfan, well a superfan would vote purely on gameplay, so this is just another example of how she is jot a superfan.

Did you notice I  her interview how Julie would not refer to her as a Superfan?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
I do want to add it was hysterical the way she called out everyone, especially Nicole.  But it was ridiculous that she took Pavlov on her way out.  Now the word is that production took Pablo back into the house at the commercial break.

Here is what is a shame with michelle, come finale night, I could very easily see her being a bitter juror, especially if Nicole is in final 2.  What makes it a shame is the fact that she calls herself a superfan, well a superfan would vote purely on gameplay, so this is just another example of how she is jot a superfan.

Did you notice I  her interview how Julie would not refer to her as a Superfan?

I thought it was funny too the way she tried to throw everything in she could before she left the house. Apparently the part that was bleeped out right after she hugged Nicole was "Nicole fucked her way to the top" and then we heard the other parts. I wonder how much trouble she got in for that one? They bleeped it out, but if I recall correctly production really admonishes the hg's for any profanity used during the live shows. That just might be a ding on her stipend and it should be.

Of course Mich will be a bitter juror and she will more than likely try to make a statement or a display of some sort come finale night and nobody is going to be impressed for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:30 am

This veto comp was the most rigged thing I've ever seen.  Ot's like they aren't even trying to hide itanymore.  notice how Corey suddenly becomes this puzzle master?  As soon as he walks in the first door, he knows that he needs the ppes with shapes to unlock the cover and miraculousl oes to the first one needed without even looking at the cover.  He does the first part in just barely over a mnute, gets to the second part nd comes up with a better rube goldberg machine to get the water to the hole without having to use the wire.

Sorry but no way does Corey finish this that quick on his own without help.  Sure, they were able to watch in the room, but they couldn't hear what was being fed to him on the earpiece or anything.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
This veto comp was the most rigged thing I've ever seen.  Ot's like they aren't even trying to hide itanymore.  notice how Corey suddenly becomes this puzzle master?  As soon as he walks in the first door, he knows that he needs the ppes with shapes to unlock the cover and miraculousl oes to the first one needed without even looking at the cover.  He does the first part in just barely over a mnute, gets to the second part nd comes up with a better rube goldberg machine to get the water to the hole without having to use the wire.

Sorry but no way does Corey finish this that quick on his own without help.  Sure, they were able to watch in the room, but they couldn't hear what was being fed to him on the earpiece or anything.

clapping I agree with everything in this post, 100%!! Cheers!

My husband and I were watching and both of us, at the same time, screamed RIGGED!!

Corey literally just walked in the room and went straight for the pipe?? Bullshit!! It's getting a bit ridiculous how, like you said ctown, BB is not even trying to hide the fact that they rigged this comp.

This makes me mad because had BB not helped out Corey, Natalie would've won that comp. And then precious Nicole would've had to go up as the replacement nom (or Corey) TeeHee

Speaking of Nicole... She totally irked me in this ep (what's new?)... Especially her "If you try to compliment her (Nat)she gets pissed", comment. Natalie didn't seem pissed to me at all when Nicole asked if she was a secret genius. (Besides does Nicole not know that the secret genius was Bronte??  Laughing ) However Nicole sure does seem to get pissed whenever anyone says anything to her. Nicole is full of contradictions. Heck... they all are!

So now I'm bummed that Natalie is on her way out. And Paul and Victor are idiots for thinking James would join their alliance and help get rid of Nicole or Corey. Sorry fellas, James will join Nicole and Corey and end up taking one of you out!!! And when that happens, I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh. And I hope that Natalie tells whichever one gets evicted that she totally would've worked with them to help evict Nicole or Corey.

Because, DUH, it's a no brainer!!
DUH!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:39 am

ctown28 wrote:

Okay Ctown and Lizzy, now your conspiracy stuff is over the top.  I get that you don't like Corey and Nicole and anything that helps them in the game seems to bother you both, but come on.

First of all, just because you didn't see him actually stop and look at the manhole doesn't mean he didn't see it upon entering the room.  Nat did the same thing.  She even narrated it saying she saw the manhole cover first and she went almost directly to those poles on the wall.  She got out of the first room in 1:20 and Corey did it in 1:05 so it was only 15 seconds faster.  So, was Nat fed information too?

Next room, it took Nat to the 3:42 mark to figure out there was a key she had to retrieve (so 2:22).  She first tried the wire and chain before determining there was a floating device on the key.  Corey on the other hand noticed the floating device right away.  When they talked about the comp afterward he explained that his family has a boat and their "boat key" is exactly like that one with the same floating device on it.  And FYI Victor said the same thing that his family has a boat and he was familiar with the "boat key" as well he just didn't see it quickly enough.

It took Corey to the 2 minute mark to find the key and determine he needed water (so 55 seconds).  Then it took him 3 minutes to fill the tube with water and get the key.  Remember Nat tried the wire on the door, then saw the key and tried to use the wire and chain BEFORE she figured out there was a floating device on the key and she needed water.  Then it took her 3 minutes and 52 seconds to fill up the tube with water to retrieve the key.  So that is 52 seconds difference in water filling time, and I would think it would be easier with Corey's long reach to stabilize that trough for the water going down it to the tube than it would be for someone small like Nat.  Also, we saw Nat use the wire to get the key, but Corey's long fingers enabled him to use his fingers to get the key out of there.

We know they didn't screw around with the time because Nat had her stop watch from the comp and started it when each person began the comp on the monitor.  So, I am sorry but your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water this time (see what I did there).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:51 am

Lizzy, I have to defend Nicole again (what's new). If you had seen the entire conversation where she told the others that Nat gets pissed when she is complimented for being smart, they were all talking about her being a lot smarter than she tries to portray herself (and this is very true and good game play on her part). They have been having those discussions in determining who should go this week. Victor is the one who said that Nat kept saying she just got lucky figuring out this or that in the comp making it seem like she wasn't really as good as they think she is (again good play on her part). THIS is what Nicole was talking about. Plus, of course Nicole is going to try to make sure that Nat is sent home because James is 100% more apt to target Paul and Victor rather than her and Corey (good game play here too).

Paul and Victor on the other hand should be wanting to keep Nat, no question, but for some reason Paul is completely against it and actually brought it up before Corey and Nicole had a chance to early in the week. Nat IS better at comps than James by far, so that part makes sense. But, Nat would target Nicole and Corey which is why Paul and Vic should be pushing to keep her. Nicole and Corey control the votes this week, but they did tell Victor they would do what he wanted because he won HOH and kept them all safe. The only logical thing about the conversations that Paul and Vic have had is that Paul said that he thought no matter which one stayed (Nat or James), they would probably be on the block, so they should choose the one less likely to beat Paul in the HOH comp. And again, I don't agree.

And one final note, Nat did try to go and save herself and I commended her for that. But, she totally missed the boat in how to do it. She should have told Victor and Paul that if she stays she will 100% put up Nicole and Corey. THIS would probably have saved her this week because Victor would have believed it to be the truth (and it would have been too).
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:05 am

Sure it does hold water ( I saw what you did there!!) clapping

This has nothing to do with Nicole or Corey... If it were Victor and he went straight to the wall like that, I would've thought the same thing!!

I just don't buy that Corey figured out the puzzle that quickly. I just don't. He literally walked in and bee-lined it straight to the wall. And I don't think the time was rigged. There's no need to rig the clock, when you have production in your ear. ...

This is how it happened...
Production in Corey's ear piece - "Corey when you enter the room grab the long pipe to the right. Right there in front of you.. Grab it now! Okay insert the pipe in the first peg on the right of the manhole cover. Now grab the next pipe. Hurry! Natalie flew through this comp!! Now go through the man hole. When you enter the room go straight to the grate in the floor. See the key? Remind you of a boat key by any chance? You need to grab it. Stick the pipe to the huge water jug and use it to fill the tube to float the key. Not THAT pipe Corey!! The long one so the water can flow. There you go. Now you can grab the wire and pull the key out with that or just let the water float the key up. Use your fingers! Go go go!!! Okay grab the pinchers and take a ball, catapult it now! You have less than 3 minutes. Keep trying! Good job Corey, you have just won't POV!
You did that all on your own! Good job!! Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I have to defend Nicole again (what's new).  If you had seen the entire conversation where she told the others that Nat gets pissed when she is complimented for being smart, they were all talking about her being a lot smarter than she tries to portray herself (and this is very true and good game play on her part).  They have been having those discussions in determining who should go this week.  Victor is the one who said that Nat kept saying she just got lucky figuring out this or that in the comp making it seem like she wasn't really as good as they think she is (again good play on her part).  THIS is what Nicole was talking about.  Plus, of course Nicole is going to try to make sure that Nat is sent home because James is 100% more apt to target Paul and Victor rather than her and Corey (good game play here too).  

Paul and Victor on the other hand should be wanting to keep Nat, no question, but for some reason Paul is completely against it and actually brought it up before Corey and Nicole had a chance to early in the week.  Nat IS better at comps than James by far, so that part makes sense.  But, Nat would target Nicole and Corey which is why Paul and Vic should be pushing to keep her.  Nicole and Corey control the votes this week, but they did tell Victor they would do what he wanted because he won HOH and kept them all safe.  The only logical thing about the conversations that Paul and Vic have had is that Paul said that he thought no matter which one stayed (Nat or James), they would probably be on the block, so they should choose the one less likely to beat Paul in the HOH comp.  And again, I don't agree.

And one final note, Nat did try to go and save herself and I commended her for that.  But, she totally missed the boat in how to do it.  She should have told Victor and Paul that if she stays she will 100% put up Nicole and Corey.  THIS would probably have saved her this week because Victor would have believed it to be the truth (and it would have been too).

I just meant at that moment during the comp Natalie did not seem upset when Nicole asked her if she was a secret genius. Was this conversation on the feeds? The one where Natalie and Nicole were sitting on the sofa watching Victor do the comp? Because this exact moment is what I was talking about.

I've already given Nicole props for playing James, Natalie, Victor and Paul to a tee. I think it's genuis of her to push for Natalie to go because she knows James will work with her and Corey. I also think it's downright stupid of Paul and Victor to NOT think James will work with Nicole and Corey.

And I'll even go as far as saying Nicole is actually playing this game. But what I cannot stand is that she's not owning up to playing a mean dirty game. She is still whining about it. Natalie is playing a wishy washy game. But I'm impressed with her for actually playing. And to be honest, I loved that she told James she wouldn't talk to him anymore if he teamed up with Nicole and Corey! I respect her being honest with how she felt. But I guess I'm biased because when Nicole said a similar thing about Paul a few weeks ago I got pissed! TeeHee (She had said if she goes up on the block she will hold it against Paul because that's how she is. It's in her blood). Actually I did get pissed but then I thought at least she's actually being a little honest. Then seconds later she completely takes it all back!

I would've loved to have seen Nicole and Natalie in Final 4 without James and Corey. Those two are annoying. It would've been a much better show had Nat and Nicole battled each other towards the end.

Well that's not gonna happen now.waiting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:30 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Sure it does hold water ( I saw what you did there!!) clapping

This has nothing to do with Nicole or Corey... If it were Victor and he went straight to the wall like that, I would've thought the same thing!!

I just don't buy that Corey figured out the puzzle that quickly. I just don't. He literally walked in and bee-lined it straight to the wall. And I don't think the time was rigged. There's no need to rig the clock, when you have production in your ear. ...

This is how it happened...
Production in Corey's ear piece - "Corey when you enter the room grab the long pipe to the right. Right there in front of you.. Grab it now! Okay insert the pipe in the first peg on the right of the manhole cover. Now grab the next pipe. Hurry! Natalie flew through this comp!! Now go through the man hole. When you enter the room go straight to the grate in the floor. See the key?  Remind you of a boat key by any chance? You need to grab it. Stick the pipe to the huge water jug and use it to fill the tube to float the key. Not THAT pipe Corey!! The long one so the water can flow. There you go. Now you can grab the wire and pull the key out with that or just let the water float the key up. Use your fingers! Go go go!!! Okay grab the pinchers and take a ball, catapult it now! You have less than 3 minutes. Keep trying! Good job Corey, you have just won't POV!
You did that all on your own! Good job!! Hypnotized

So the fact that he figured out the first room 15 seconds quicker than Nat means that they were giving him step by step instructions all the way through the comp? Does this mean that Nat is some sort of super genius or something? I actually slowed down the recording and watched Nat. She opened the door and looked right at the manhole first. Then we saw her explain the crap in the DR and said she had to find the shapes. When it goes back to her they replay her closing the door. She glances at the manhole and immediately turns to the pole on the wall. So it is basically EXACTLY what Corey did, but because it is Nat we should view it differently?

I also remember in the DE when they had the "more or less" questions and everyone (even Paul) was asking Corey how he figured out that question so easily about the tennis ball bouncing points and he explained he quickly thought of an average of what people got. Victor (who was sitting out of that comp) also said he thought of the same thing immediately and KNEW the answer, but Paul said he didn't. This tells me that Corey IS capable of thinking on his feet when he focuses his attention (or he thinks his ass is on the line). He has been sandbagging. The other hg's have talked about this app he created before he came into the house and apparently this takes some intelligence to do. Personally I know NOTHING about such things, but they all seem to think that it is not something that just anyone can do.

In any event, that fact that the times seem to line up pretty well and can be explained where the differences occur, I still believe you guys are off base on this one. Giving clues in the DR with questions that are asked or choosing a comp to help certain personalities or story lines from leaving the house is one thing, but step by step instructions in order for him to win a veto comp just to send Nat out of the house, that is just way too far out there for me to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next