BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Because I am not watching live feeds, nor am I hardly watching BBAD, I thought I'd start this topic. I'd love to know the differences between what they are showing on the actual CBS BB vs. what really happened.

Like for instance, Chap's recap of the whole blowup. It seems like Bronte instigated a whole lot of that mess and blamed James for it, but from the show, it made it look like Bronte was the level headed person in the situation.

Any other situations where the CBS show did not live up to reality?? Confused
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:25 am

Lizzy, other than what I have posted I really don't have anything that sticks out. Because the first few shows are produced before the feeds come on, I don't know how accurately portrayed they are. The blowup was definitely edited to make it look quite different, but I have seen worse in past seasons (and of course came to this board and complained about it).

Suffice it to say if anything on the episode shows that Paul or Victor actually have any intelligence with respect to the game, it is definitely not accurate!

But I will do my best to keep the updates coming!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks Chap!! I think once the game is a few weeks in,  BB production vs. reality might be a bit more noticeable. And I welcome all updates from you!!  I'm liking your updates better than the show, I tell ya!! So let's keep this thread going!
clapping The Wave
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Well Lizzy (any anyone else interested) here is what I noticed with the episode tonight.

First of all, Paul AND Bronte were told that they were both being put up as pawns. They were also both told that they were put up to backdoor Victor and asked not to reveal it to him, and surprisingly neither has actually told him. What you saw on the episode where Paul told Victor not to trust them, was pretty accurate for that part of it.

They also didn't show just how clueless Paul is about the game. It had to be explained to him what a backdoor actually is...........several times in fact. Even after that he mentioned to Bronte that even if Victor was chosen, he couldn't use it on one of them because then he would be put up! Of course they told him again that the veto winner is safe from being put up.

Also, everyone in the house knew that Victor had won the RK way before he even made the nomination. They also knew that he listed James, Tiffany and Nicole as his 3 main choices. James assumed it was him and was even going to egg it on a bit, but then decided not to.

They did not show Frank basically talking Victor into putting Tiffany because she "rubs a lot of people the wrong way and they may be able to get the votes to get her out." He also agreed with Victor that "everyone would know he won" if he put up James.

EVERYONE in the house also knew Tiffany was going up before the big reveal. Frank knew first and then lied to Tiffany about knowing for sure and told her he was pretty sure it was James. She found out anyway and had a bit of a melt down, more so because Frank lied to her and it made her paranoid (which I can understand, it all was a little hinky). So, there was no surprise during the big reveal. Victor has NO IDEA that everyone in the house is aware he is the RK winner.

I have a feeling that on Wednesday's show we may see the melt down Tiffany had when she found out Frank knew she was going up and lied about, and they will try to make is seem like it was after she was actually put up.

I didn't really see anything else that really stood out.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:25 am

Thanks Chap! What I noticed is that BB made it look like Paul was acting dumb and pretending not to know what a backdoor was. Because if you heard his confessional today he mentioned that he was acting dumb. However I'm just assuming that he just has no clue. I did see the BBAD ep where Vanessa 2.0 had her meltdown because GoldenFrank lied to her, and she found out. Seems like Paulie spilt the beans on that one. Needless to say it looks like GokdenFrank really wants Vanessa 2.0 out. I'm thinking because he can't manipulate her. And also she's way too intense.

A few weeks back I had seen a clip of her covering her face with a cap because she was pissed at GoldenFrank for some reason or other. So it just seems to me that Vanessa 2.0 and GoldenFrank do not like each other! And he's doing his best to get her out of this game. But it doesn't seem like he's doing a good enough job because it looks like the rest of his alliance want Bronte and Bridgette gone way before Vanessa 2.0!

Honestly, the only thing I agree with GoldenFrank on is getting rid of Vanessa 2.0! She's going to be everyone's demise if they don't get her out soon!!

I hope they do show Vanessa 2.0's meltdown! I want to see if they show it like they did on BBAD or if they'll change it all up!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:20 am

Lizzy, I remember what you are talking about with Tiffany and Frank. They got alcohol that night and Zak had taken a bottle away and Tiffany didn't know she did it. Frank was making it out be that Zak took it to hide it, but Tiffany was saying she didn't think Zak would do it. He kept talking about it louder and louder and she started to defend Zak again, and he bit her face off saying he knows how much was there before he was the one who brought it out. Zak brought it back downstairs saying it was for 4 girls upstairs, so it was nothing nefarious or anything. Tiffany looked at everyone in the room after Frank snapped at her and nobody really reacted. She then went to sulk and such. She really did overreact a bit, and he did go and apologize, but that kind of set the tone.

But, Frank has now done that a bit with others too, mainly the girls. I am sure you saw the girls discussing things on BBAD (what you can hear anyway because they stealth whisper and mumble so much) and they are getting a bit tired of him running everything. So add to this, his little outbursts or snappiness getting a bit more regular and Frank may be getting himself into a bit of trouble with the girls after all and I am happy about that.

Day did some camera talking last night and she came right out and said that she has to get Frank out of the house very soon and pondered whether or not she has enough support and when would be the right time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:30 pm

I just watched the episode tonight and it was actually pretty accurate other than showing Tiffany with her emotional outburst happening after the RK reveal when it happened before that. They also didn't show that she was actually more upset and paranoid as a result of Frank lying to her about going up, which I think was important. She is very emotional and freaks out easy, but I think they should have shown that Frank lying to her gave her a reason to be paranoid and it also played into her not actually throwing the veto comp.

One other minor thing was that when they showed Day and the other girls in the Have Not room talking about missing an opportunity, they were actually discussing the latest plot about sending Frank out next week and that they would have to bring Tiffany back into the fold and make her comfortable because they need her vote to take out Frank next week.

On another note, I think Day overreacted about Tiffany looking at her letters only, like she was trying to beat only Day. Tiffany was trying to win the comp and I believe she was trying to beat EVERYONE in that comp not just Day. Plus counting the letters she had on the board didn't make that much difference anyway because different letters had different values. Look at Paulie's word, it was a lot longer than any of the others, but only beat them by 1 point.

I have been convinced that Day or Zak wouldn't be winning any comps any time soon because they just aren't very good at anything that I have seen as of yet. But I do have to say that I thought Day did very well in that veto comp. This was probably the best I had seen her compete yet, so maybe she will be able to pull out a comp after all. Zak on the other hand was just walking around, almost afraid to get dirty or something. I think I am right about her anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:38 pm

I did for get one thing that they didn't include that should have been was Paul talking to Frank about who to pick for veto. Paul suggested picking Victor, but Frank told him to pick someone weak so he could beat them. I thought Victor was there during that conversation, but apparently I was wrong about that. But as far as Victor explaining to Paul why he should have picked him, Paul already had been given that explanation along with what a backdoor situation was when Paulie put him and Bronte on the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
I just watched the episode tonight and it was actually pretty accurate other than showing Tiffany with her emotional outburst happening after the RK reveal when it happened before that.  They also didn't show that she was actually more upset and paranoid as a result of Frank lying to her about going up, which I think was important.  She is very emotional and freaks out easy, but I think they should have shown that Frank lying to her gave her a reason to be paranoid and it also played into her not actually throwing the veto comp.

One other minor thing was that when they showed Day and the other girls in the Have Not room talking about missing an opportunity, they were actually discussing the latest plot about sending Frank out next week and that they would have to bring Tiffany back into the fold and make her comfortable because they need her vote to take out Frank next week.

On another note, I think Day overreacted about Tiffany looking at her letters only, like she was trying to beat only Day.  Tiffany was trying to win the comp and I believe she was trying to beat EVERYONE in that comp not just Day.  Plus counting the letters she had on the board didn't make that much difference anyway because different letters had different values.  Look at Paulie's word, it was a lot longer than any of the others, but only beat them by 1 point.  

I have been convinced that Day or Zak wouldn't be winning any comps any time soon because they just aren't very good at anything that I have seen as of yet.  But I do have to say that I thought Day did very well in that veto comp.  This was probably the best I had seen her compete yet, so maybe she will be able to pull out a comp after all.  Zak on the other hand was just walking around, almost afraid to get dirty or something.  I think I am right about her anyway.

No where near accurate, the edit made it seem that Paulie was the mastermind of everything. He was a puppet he did what he was told
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I just watched the episode tonight and it was actually pretty accurate other than showing Tiffany with her emotional outburst happening after the RK reveal when it happened before that.  They also didn't show that she was actually more upset and paranoid as a result of Frank lying to her about going up, which I think was important.  She is very emotional and freaks out easy, but I think they should have shown that Frank lying to her gave her a reason to be paranoid and it also played into her not actually throwing the veto comp.

On another note, I think Day overreacted about Tiffany looking at her letters only, like she was trying to beat only Day.  Tiffany was trying to win the comp and I believe she was trying to beat EVERYONE in that comp not just Day.  Plus counting the letters she had on the board didn't make that much difference anyway because different letters had different values.  Look at Paulie's word, it was a lot longer than any of the others, but only beat them by 1 point.  

I have been convinced that Day or Zak wouldn't be winning any comps any time soon because they just aren't very good at anything that I have seen as of yet.  But I do have to say that I thought Day did very well in that veto comp.  This was probably the best I had seen her compete yet, so maybe she will be able to pull out a comp after all.  Zak on the other hand was just walking around, almost afraid to get dirty or something.  I think I am right about her anyway.

No where near accurate, the edit made it seem that Paulie was the mastermind of everything.  He was a puppet  he did what he was told

Yeah, that is true. Lizzy and I had this discussion on a different thread earlier about Paulie being Frank's lapdog so I didn't mention that again, but thanks for pointing that out.

Now it looks like Paulie maybe growing a brain with respect to Frank, but it is a very slow process and he still seems to be in a bit of denial that he got played by Frank. That being said, I have this feeling that Frank will schmooze him and Corey back into the fold with some smooth talking.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Quite an interesting edit to the episode tonight.

First of all there was really no serious effort to send Tiffany out this week instead of Victor. Even as much as Frank was against Tiffany he said absolutely that Victor HAD TO GO this week. That little conversation they showed in the HOH room where Paulie said "should we keep Vic this week" and they edited to make it look like they were thinking about it, didn't go like that. The second the words were out of Paulie's mouth, Frank said absolutely not.

Secondly they edited the little meeting where Frank and Corey told Paulie about the 8-pack I think to make Frank not look as shady. He basically said it was all the girls' idea. They were the ones that named it and so on. And Paulie is aware of more of the information now from the others. They also made it look like Paulie proposed that 5 person alliance to Zak as a result of the 8-pack thing, like he was pissed about it. But, that proposal of that alliance was a result of Paulie and others comparing notes and finding out about all Frank's double dealings in the house. They were planning to cut him loose, so it wasn't what they portrayed at all.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:

First of all there was really no serious effort to send Tiffany out this week instead of Victor.  Even as much as Frank was against Tiffany he said absolutely that Victor HAD TO GO this week.  That little conversation they showed in the HOH room where Paulie said "should we keep Vic this week" and they edited to make it look like they were thinking about it, didn't go like that.  The second the words were out of Paulie's mouth, Frank said absolutely not.

Secondly they edited the little meeting where Frank and Corey told Paulie about the 8-pack I think to make Frank not look as shady.  He basically said it was all the girls' idea.  They were the ones that named it and so on.  And Paulie is aware of more of the information now from the others.  They also made it look like Paulie proposed that 5 person alliance to Zak as a result of the 8-pack thing, like he was pissed about it.  But, that proposal of that alliance was a result of Paulie and others comparing notes and finding out about all Frank's double dealings in the house.  They were planning to cut him loose, so it wasn't what they portrayed at all.

Now you see why they are only allowed to wear 5 outfits in the house. For editing porousess's.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

First of all there was really no serious effort to send Tiffany out this week instead of Victor.  Even as much as Frank was against Tiffany he said absolutely that Victor HAD TO GO this week.  That little conversation they showed in the HOH room where Paulie said "should we keep Vic this week" and they edited to make it look like they were thinking about it, didn't go like that.  The second the words were out of Paulie's mouth, Frank said absolutely not.

Secondly they edited the little meeting where Frank and Corey told Paulie about the 8-pack I think to make Frank not look as shady.  He basically said it was all the girls' idea.  They were the ones that named it and so on.  And Paulie is aware of more of the information now from the others.  They also made it look like Paulie proposed that 5 person alliance to Zak as a result of the 8-pack thing, like he was pissed about it.  But, that proposal of that alliance was a result of Paulie and others comparing notes and finding out about all Frank's double dealings in the house.  They were planning to cut him loose, so it wasn't what they portrayed at all.

Now you see why they are only allowed to wear 5 outfits in the house. For editing porousess's.

Well that is true. Sometimes people will come out of the DR and put a sweatshirt or shirt they were wearing the day before because they have to redo a comment about this or that.

In addition, BB takes a lot of their clothes they bring for one reason or another. Poor Bronte had about half her clothes taken because of logos or color or other crap BB tells them. Sometimes I think they just want people to fit a certain persona and the clothes go along with that. The plain girl has the plain clothes, the quirky girl has those cute little things, the sexy girl gets most of hers and so on.

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:23 am

I am SO lost that at this point I am just watching the CBS show. So I'm grateful for all the insight. Thanks Chap!!

I watched like two seconds of BBAD last night and saw GoldenFrank and James conversing in the bumper cars and I gotta say, they both got on my nerves! Sorry Chap, I know you like James but sometimes the stuff he says bothers me. That whole conversation about the comps and how the last one was geared toward a "girl" because that's the only way a girl could win? Ugh!! And Then GoldenFrank mentioned getting rid of Paulie and Cory and he and James being one and two. Which I'm sure he's seeing himself as winner!! If only that little tidbit got back to Cory and Paulie.

I just hope they all open their eyes and get GoldenFrank out of there. And James better keep his distance or he'll go down with GoldenFrank's sinking ship!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Lizzy, James is trying to be very careful how he talks to Frank. I know what you are talking about when he said things about the comps being geared toward a girl and I am thinking he means someone like Bridgette, and I also think he meant it was not so physically demanding like some of them that are easier for the guys. In other words, they need to have comps where anyone has a chance to win, not just those who are athletic or strong.

James is not derogatory towards women at all. He will stand up and take the heat off any girl who is being made to feel uncomfortable if he can. This is one of he reasons he wants Frank gone. It is not even game related as much for James now not only because of he way he treats the girls in the house, but because Frank brought his daughter into discussions in the game and that pissed James off to the point that he was about to go punch Frank in the mouth. I have never seen James that upset and I think if Nat had not talked him down, he probably would have confronted Frank right then and there.

Frank said that just because Day and James have kids doesn't mean they deserve to go further in the game than anyone else and insinuated they use that as some sort of crutch. Nat told James that means he DOES deserve it more, but he shot that down immediately and said whether he has kids or doesn't have kids is irrelevant that someone's family should not be brought in as far as the game at all. He said if someone wants him out of the game because they don't like him, don't like his game play or see him as a threat is fine. He said if they want to talk about him as a person, that is fine, but don't talk about his daughter at all plain and simple.

So, I believe he just kind of tries to make Frank comfortable, like they are on the same page and such and is secretly looking forward to sending him packing as soon as possible. Give him a chance Lizzy, I think you might end up liking him! hypnotize
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:42 pm

While I do give production credit for actually showing the issues with Frank on the episode, I take exception to the white wash they did with it.

First of all, they should have left out some of that crap with the flirtmances with Corey/Nicole and James/Natalie so they had time to show information that actually pertains to the game. That would have allowed time to show that he also has kicked Michelle in the butt, slapped Zak on the butt at least twice, and punched Nicole in the arm and gave her a Charlie horse out of the blue when she got out of the shower and was in a towel. They did show DR's of the girls saying they didn't like Frank's behavior, but they only showed Day crying about it. He has reduced Michelle and Nicole to tears as well. I also think they should have shown Nicole coming out of the DR sobbing when they made her talk about all the stuff he does and her telling the other girls she eats in seclusion because of his comments.

The way they showed it, it almost gave the impression that it was just a couple of things with Day and the other girls didn't like it. In other words they down played it like he was just joking around and is harmless and I believe some people will watch that episode and think Day overreacted.

Then the worst part about the whole thing, they showed his sincere apology and made it look like he did this on his own, realizing he did something inappropriate. But they neglected to show that he wasn't going to even say anything to her about it until Paulie pulled him aside and told him that is was inappropriate and put it in the context that if it was his sister that Frank did that to, he would have a real problem. Then Frank said he would apologize to her the next day, but you could tell he thought it was ridiculous. They also should have shown a couple of pieces of conversations he had with Paulie and Corey about the girls being too emotional and that he was pissed that Day was not treating him the same now because he apologized and she needs to "get over it" and stop acting immaturely about it. Otherwise, it looks like he was a charming oaf who just kind of went a bit too far but was sincerely sorry for what he did, which is far from the case.

And now all of the sudden guess who his target is for next week? Day of course. He is saying that he wants to put her up with RK (he's sure that he will win it) and they can send her home so she can't "taint the jury" against him. Instead, he wants to keep Paul and Bridgette around because they can "help his alliance" more than someone like Day or Michelle.

Also on the episode, with Frank's DR sessions everyone got the gist of the fact that Frank ran her HOH of course. But, I think they should have shown Bridgette telling Frank he needed to sleep in the HOH room with her instead of Nat and Bronte so she didn't have to talk to people about noms or anything. Then the clip of her saying she didn't want people to think she didn't have a backbone would have been a lot more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:34 pm

About Frank's statment about his Nanna and his mom. He said "I pinch my Nanna on the butt all the time. I've slapped my mom on the backside as well, its something I do when I feel comfortable with someone." affraid

Are you F'n kidding me? affraid  

Unfiltered rant:
Spoiler:

Filtered rant:
Who in the world does that? Am I the only one who thinks this is way over the line creepy info you really didn't want to know?

As for Bridge to no where, that last little bit about "I don't know who put Brontzilla up but you better look out because you have no idea what I am capable of."
Filtered rant:
Yeah we do know what you are capable of....all we have to do is ask Frank because he pulls your strings because you got no brains.
Unfiltered rant:
Spoiler:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:24 am

That may have been the most worthless episode ever. Why not show some actual game play discussion as to what led to the noms?

I was at work when it aired so was following it on twitter. People made it seem like Frank got his ass handed to him so I was happy, now that I've seen it, I have to agree with chap. They glossed over it and made it look the way it looks in Frank's mind, that Day is ovrr-reacting. But hopefully the whole ass gate thing is over with.

Another ghing, how was the hell did Bridgette get cast on this show? She has the personality of a doormat. That whole spiel about being pissed about RK was cringe worthy. I really hope someone rats out Frank to her. Not this week, but it would be a good move to let her know when his ass is on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:43 am

Naru, no you are not the only one who thinks it is creepy, I do too. If one of my sons pinched me or my mother on the ass thinking it was cute, they would find out REAL QUICK that it wasn't and it would never happen again. Like I said, I believe this guy grew up in a cave or something. And if they had shown the conversation where Paulie told Frank is was inappropriate, he said the same thing about doing that with his nanna and his mom and that is the way he was raised. The look on Paulie's face was priceless..............like who the hell is this guy and where did he come from. I wish Day had not told Paulie to play it off like Day would be fine and get past it, because when he initially said he was going to talk to Frank he was pissed because he had done it to Zak also and he said he didn't want to be shown allowing that shit to happen and not say something because in his eyes it just wasn't right. In other words, he was not raised to stand by and let a guy disrespect a woman like that, game or not.

Ctown, I am glad you thought as I did, that it was a white wash. I guess Grodner found a way to look like she was showing the WHOLE story while still preserving her golden boy's image in the game. It just disgusts me that they pick and choose how to edit certain people instead of showing the unvarnished version of things that are going on in the house. If they are successful in getting Frank on the block and/or getting him out of the house, his image will still be intact and that is just a shame.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:53 am

And one more thing about Bridge to nowhere (really love that name). When she said her strategy was friendship, I almost hurled. Like Naru said I don't get how she was cast for the show. She knows very little about the game. She is completely clueless socially. She wants everyone to like her but she spent that first week completely entrenched with Victor and Jozea and trash talked hard. Not that I am against trash talking, but this little sweet attitude she is trying to portray now does not match up with some of the things she said behind the scenes. She keeps telling Frank she just doesn't understand why Michelle doesn't like her, and then says that she hopes the comments she made about shaving her eyebrows off while she was passed out didn't make the live feeds!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing about Bridge to nowhere (really love that name).  When she said her strategy was friendship, I almost hurled.  Like Naru said I don't get how she was cast for the show.  She knows very little about the game.  She is completely clueless socially.  She wants everyone to like her but she spent that first week completely entrenched with Victor and Jozea and trash talked hard.  Not that I am against trash talking, but this little sweet attitude she is trying to portray now does not match up with some of the things she said behind the scenes.  She keeps telling Frank she just doesn't understand why Michelle doesn't like her, and then says that she hopes the comments she made about shaving her eyebrows off while she was passed out didn't make the live feeds!  

I've said this before and I'll re-state it her. I am not a feminist but when the Power Puff girls get together and sequel, laugh, jump and scream I cringe. I feel as if they are knocking the image women have fought hard to NOT be back to before the suffrage movement. That is why out of the three I think I like Brontazilla more because she is willing to go down and out on her own terms. She will not hide behind a man.....like Bridge to no where is hiding behind Frank.

Besides for all their "friendship" crap....Brontazilla and Bridge to no where are alway telling each other that Natalie can't be trusted. And I have yet to hear Nat say one bad thing about Bridge to no where and Brontazilla.
I reserve the right to be wrong about the last statement. zipit

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing about Bridge to nowhere (really love that name).  When she said her strategy was friendship, I almost hurled.  Like Naru said I don't get how she was cast for the show.  She knows very little about the game.  She is completely clueless socially.  She wants everyone to like her but she spent that first week completely entrenched with Victor and Jozea and trash talked hard.  Not that I am against trash talking, but this little sweet attitude she is trying to portray now does not match up with some of the things she said behind the scenes.  She keeps telling Frank she just doesn't understand why Michelle doesn't like her, and then says that she hopes the comments she made about shaving her eyebrows off while she was passed out didn't make the live feeds!  

I've said this before and I'll re-state it her. I am not a feminist but when the Power Puff girls get together and sequel, laugh, jump and scream I cringe. I feel as if they are knocking the image women have fought hard to NOT be back to before the suffrage movement. That is why out of the three I think I like Brontazilla more because she is willing to go down and out on her own terms. She will not hide behind a man.....like Bridge to no where is hiding behind Frank.

Besides for all their "friendship" crap....Brontazilla and Bridge to no where are alway telling each other that Natalie can't be trusted. And I have yet to hear Nat say one bad thing about Bridge to no where and Brontazilla.
I reserve the right to be wrong about the last statement. zipit

It really is almost painful to watch the spy girls talk about anything quite frankly. Like I said with all the thousands of people out there, these are the 3 best they could come up with? I am sure they had visions of Natalie and Bronte being real physical threats in comps, Bronte being very good with the mental comps and game strategy, and Bridgette being the sweet, outgoing girl that nobody sees coming and would play the game hard. But if the casting people had as many conversations/interviews with these people as the hg's have hinted at, there is no way you couldn't figure this shit out before choosing them. It just boggles the mind.

I go agree with you about Bronte wanting to play on her own terms. She has tried over and over to get Nat and Bridgette to think for themselves and not trust the guys in the house so much, but they just don't listen. I think she was drawn to Jozea, Victor and Paul because she was leading them around to a certain extent. Sure they were the loud mouths and running around screwing up her game, but that was lack of game savvy on her part, not lack of courage or guts. As far as I am concerned, all 3 of them can go any time and it would make things much better. These girls get to jury and they will vote for a girl at the end, no matter what kind of game they play and it just pisses me off. Jury members should vote for who played he best game and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 pm

I used to blame all this poor casting on Robyn Kass, but after talking to some people who tell me how good she does for BB Canada, it leads me to believe that it isn't her choosing. She gets a group together and AG and RM make the final decisions because they are the ones putting the demographics together. They are also responsible for the lame twists season after season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I used to blame all this poor casting on Robyn Kass, but after talking to some people who tell me how good she does for BB Canada, it leads me to believe that it isn't her choosing.  She gets a group together and AG and RM make the final decisions because they are the ones putting the demographics together.  They are also responsible for the lame twists season after season

All I can say is that whoever is responsible should get a damn clue. I could understand it if the show was really new, not too popular and the pool of potential candidates was extremely small, but for crying out loud, they have thousands of people to choose from. At the very least, there should be a test with basic BB questions that they need to pass before being considered.

1. What is the HOH and what are the responsibilities of it?
2. What is a veto and how is it used?
3. What is an eviction or double eviction?

These 3 questions alone would have eliminated almost half the cast this season.

My first impressions of hg's based on bios and pre-show interviews are off much of the time. But if I had the benefit of sitting there actually interviewing these people even ONCE I could have weeded out many of the duds and idiots of past seasons. Of course, the show does need some dumb people too for us to make fun of, but at least they should know the basics of the game.

They need to throw out the categories they type cast each year and pick 8 females and 8 males who know the show, have some personality (good and evil), and some guts. That seems pretty simple to me. Sure a few will still slip through the cracks, but you can't tell me there were 3 other girls out there that would have brought more to the show than these 3 clueless spy girls.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
My first impressions of hg's based on bios and pre-show interviews are off much of the time.  But if I had the benefit of sitting there actually interviewing these people even ONCE I could have weeded out many of the duds and idiots of past seasons.  Of course, the show does need some dumb people too for us to make fun of, but at least they should know the basics of the game.

I never watch the interviews because they are just as manipulated as DR sessions. The only thing I look at in the bios is to try and gauge some type of personality, and that is still a crap shoot as those bios are manipulated as well. I'm sure they are told not to let on if they have never seen the show, but it always comes out inevitably. Just like Bronte the other night telling the other spy girls she has only seen season 16. But she at least understands some of the basics of the game like the 3 questions you mentioned. Some of thes other ones are just clueless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD   

Back to top Go down

BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next