Share | 

Battle Back Twist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Battle Back Twist   Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:35 am

So, I don't get why they are putting all those Battle Back comps into one special episode. I think it would be much better if they would just show the comp to the viewers each week.

They could still have a special episode to show the final comp of that series and include clips of the houseguests receiving the announcement of the Battle Back option and watching all the comps up to the final one. I think this would be much better for viewers rather than just cramming it all into one night consecutively for us to see.

And, no matter how they intend to reveal it to us, weekly or in that episode...........DO NOT TELL THE HOUSEGUESTS about the possibility of someone returning until the night they are returning to the house. No little hints from Julie saying "be careful who you vote for, because you might see them again" or anything of that nature. Just a complete and total blindside twist.
Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Twist   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:19 am

Poor Glenn.  The guy has to sit in sequester for a month then win 4 competitions in a row to reenter the house.  Why cant they just do it every week like survivor did for Redemption Island?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Twist   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So, I don't get why they are putting all those Battle Back comps into one special episode.  I think it would be much better if they would just show the comp to the viewers each week.  

They could still have a special episode to show the final comp of that series and include clips of the houseguests receiving the announcement of the Battle Back option and watching all the comps up to the final one.  I think this would be much better for viewers rather than just cramming it all into one night consecutively for us to see.  

And, no matter how they intend to reveal it to us, weekly or in that episode...........DO NOT TELL THE HOUSEGUESTS about the possibility of someone returning until the night they are returning to the house.  No little hints from Julie saying "be careful who you vote for, because you might see them again" or anything of that nature.  Just a complete and total blindside twist.

Leave it to BB to screw this up like they do everything. I want to know how this is going great to work. Will the final part be a live show? We know that e Thursday eviction will be live, but how are they going to work this into the feeds? Will the feeds be down after the live show right up until the special episode that reveals who goes back? If that's the case, I have a big problem with it. Half the fun of the feeds is watching the aftermath of a live eviction and who the new HOH plans on putting up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Twist   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So, I don't get why they are putting all those Battle Back comps into one special episode.  I think it would be much better if they would just show the comp to the viewers each week.  

They could still have a special episode to show the final comp of that series and include clips of the houseguests receiving the announcement of the Battle Back option and watching all the comps up to the final one.  I think this would be much better for viewers rather than just cramming it all into one night consecutively for us to see.  

And, no matter how they intend to reveal it to us, weekly or in that episode...........DO NOT TELL THE HOUSEGUESTS about the possibility of someone returning until the night they are returning to the house.  No little hints from Julie saying "be careful who you vote for, because you might see them again" or anything of that nature.  Just a complete and total blindside twist.

Leave it to BB to screw this up like they do everything.  I want to know how this is going great to work.  Will the final part be a live show?  We know that e Thursday eviction will be live, but how are they going to work this into the feeds?  Will the feeds be down after the live show right up until the special episode that reveals who goes back?  If that's the case, I have a big problem with it.  Half the fun of the feeds is watching the aftermath of a live eviction and who the new HOH plans on putting up.

I agree they are screwing this up. Showing it weekly like I said above would have been great and the people with the feeds would not get hosed again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back Twist   

Back to top Go down

Battle Back Twist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1