Noms week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:54 am

On the surface, it appears like Victor and Paul will be noms. Now I can't believe I'm typing this but these two are actually doing something smart. Making their case to Paulie and going with the fact that 2 men are already gone and not to make it 3. The only thing they are missing in this pitch is saying there is an all girl alliance. Now it's still developing so we will see how it goes, they can't throw out Nicole or Day, although I'm sure they'll say Nicole out him up. The namesame they should throw out is Zak and Tiffany. Broute and Nat are part of their very weak alliance but no reason to throw them under the bus yet
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:58 am

I do give them points for working it here. I really didn't think they had it in them to come up with any good points, so kudos to the cavemen. And Paulie has already expressed some concern about Natalie, Bronte and Bridgette pulling Frank and James in (even though Bridgette isn't a possible nom anyway, she is still part of that little squad he seems concerned about.

But in other conversations, they are talking about backdooring Victor because he is a strong competitor and such. In my opinion, this is just plain STUPID. Paulie is already a clear target for Victor and Paul, no matter what they are saying right now, so put both of the assholes on the block because one of them will more than likely leave the house. The 8-pack (even though Paulie is not an official member, he may as well be) had 7 votes tonight, so one of those 2 WILL leave and it weakens the other one in the process.

Paulie needs to use the power he has right now, put Victor and Paul both on the block. Make deals with Bronte and Natalie so if they snag the HOH next week, he won't go on the block. If Victor or Paul win veto, put up Bronte and then send whichever one they want to send home at that point. Seems pretty damn simple to me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:02 am

So now I wonder if Paulie will name the team for have-nots? Because of Road Kill comp they don't have time to do a comp to determine which team.

I think they should have followed the theme from the first week since they kept the team concept on the HOH comp. The first team out is have-nots, the second team out goes to the mystery penalty. No need to have a money prize or anything for second place. The mystery penalty could be a fun thing each week for us to watch. They could use costumes, chaining people together, the kick in the butt at by a foam foot at the sound of a bell, dancing on command...........the possibilities are endless and I think it would be rather entertaining. I also like the idea of the "losers" being have-nots and throws a bit of a wrench into people throwing these comps too quickly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Paul and Bronte are the noms with a plan to backdoor Victor. I want to see that backfire and have Victor win veto and use it on Paul. Then both targets get missed. Of course we have roadkill coming too. I would imagine it'll be tonight.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:28 pm

I thought Paulie was showing some signs of being smart with his noms last night. He was talking to Paul and asking him to be a pawn on the block next to Victor. Paul hedged at first, but then agreed to do it. He just asked for a final heads up. I thought, okay, Victor is the target, put them both up and if it works out and Victor goes home, Paulie has successfully put Paul on the block without him being pissed. Frank even got in on the talk (of course) and told him not to worry they have the votes and such.

After Paul left, Paulie told James he thought he was successful in getting Paul to believe he is just a pawn and not a secondary target. He was still mulling over whether or not to put Victor up or backdoor him.

Now today he puts up Bronte and Paul with Victor as a backdoor and I just think they are completely and totally stupid. Just like Ctown said, Victor will get called for veto and pull Paul off of the block. Bronte will be up there and they will have to put up Natalie in his place. Bronte would probably still go home, but still Paulie misses his first AND second target.

To add to the idiotic thinking, Paulie and Frank found it necessary to tell both Bronte and Paul about the backdoor plan of Victor expecting them not to tell Victor what is going on. Seriously? And the icing on the cake, they didn't run any of these plans past any of the girls in the 8-pack. I know that Paulie is not really a member, but Frank and Corey are and both of them were in on all the plans. This didn't sit well with Tiffany, Day and Nicole. Tiffany even said, "you better hope they don't tell Victor" but she was shrugged off.

I am with you Ctown, I hope this all backfires on the idiots and then the girls (especially Tiffany and Day) will be right there to tell them what they did wrong. Frank will take exception to that of course and this alliance will further implode.

Sometimes people can be just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Now, I hope that Tiffany wins Road Kill, keeps it a secret and puts up Frank so he can feel the heat and knock him down a peg or two.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Would Frank be safe from roadkill since he's on Paulie's team?
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:30 am

katiesue7 wrote:

I don't know but if he is safe I see her putting James on the block.The way she hates James I think he would be her first choice.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
katiesue7 wrote:

I don't know but if he is safe I see her putting James on the block.The way she hates James I think he would be her first choice.

Well I think Victor won it because the talk in the house is that James wants to go up because he has faith in his side of the house and because he can make sure that either he wins pov or that Victor doesn't. I don't know how he thinks he can stop Victor from winning it but there you go.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:44 am

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
katiesue7 wrote:

Well I think Victor won it because the talk in the house is that James wants to go up because he has faith in his side of the house and because he can make sure that either he wins pov or that Victor doesn't. I don't know how he thinks he can stop Victor from winning it but there you go.

Im thinking he would have the votes if they did stay the same or if paul or Bronte come down.The vote would be close but im thinking he still would stay.I don't know for sure though
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:50 am

I seen on twitter just now by (Big Brother Updates) said Nicole- Vic told me he put up Tiffany. Corey- I talked to him. Nicole- Thank you. If I went up, I probably would have went home #BB18

Is it Tiff? my heads hurting lol
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:30 am

If it is she is taking it calmly because when she heard that her name came out of Victors mouth from Paulie she was freaking out asking him if he, basically, defended her or swayed him to another target. That was about an hour or two ago. I think if she was on the block she would have blown the game up by now.

Maybe they don't know yet. I do know that Victor was throwing around a few names. James/ Tiffany and Brontzilla.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:38 am

katiesue7 wrote:

Katie, to answer your question, anyone can be nominated by the Road Kill winner except the HOH team.  This week Paulie won, so Frank, Michelle and Bridgette can't be nominated, but anyone else is fair game for any winner.

I keep getting confused about this because earlier I said I wanted Tiffany to win Road Kill and put up Frank to make him sweat a bit, but had forgotten he couldn't be put up on the block. I think I have been watching these idiots on here too long and it is rubbing off on me! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 am

The ceremony has not happened yet, but Victor came out of the DR and told Frank, Paul and then Nicole that he nominated Tiffany. Victor thinks that with Tiffany on the block, they have a better chance of keeping him, Paul and Bronte safe, thinking Tiffany has pissed enough people off to send her home.

Now I think Tiffany will have a melt down of sorts. She has been talking a lot to Bronte and Natalie and I have a feeling that she is going to start unloading information to them to pull them in and go after Frank and Paulie at some point. I believe the first thing she will tell them (and probably include Bridgette too) is that Frank was Road Kill winner last week and put up Bridgette as a replacement nominee. Then I believe she will tell them about the 8-pack alliance and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noms week 2   

Back to top Go down

Noms week 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1