General chat about BB game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 am

So who do you think Paulie will put up? Paul and Victor? Or Paul and Brontazilla with the option to BD Victor?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

Thu 8:06 PM BBT Paulie and Nicole now joined by Michelle and James. Paulie wanting alliance to decide noms, but wants Victor to go home.

They should also wonder about the RK and how it will factor in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 am

Naru wrote:
Thu 8:06 PM BBT Paulie and Nicole now joined by Michelle and James. Paulie wanting alliance to decide noms, but wants Victor to go home.

RK doesn't matter. They have the numbers and can send home who they want the only time RK will matter is when the other side wins HOH. If the vets side then wins RK, they still have control. That's why I hate this twist.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

RK doesn't matter.  They have the numbers and can send home who they want  the only time RK will matter is when the other side wins HOH.  If the vets side then wins RK, they still have control.  That's why I hate this twist.

Well, I like it. I know I'll catch hell for admitting it but I think it can be used in the right way to make a great move. Time will tell. And I went back and watched Franks time and compared it with the other the best I could and the thing that the others did that Frank didn't was hold on to 2 of the button as he hit the final button. So the others had 120 seconds added where Frank only had 20 seconds add. And in the end it was the determining factor.
I know and I get that it can be manipulated by production but that is the way it is for all the comps, so why should this one be any different?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:38 am

Naru wrote:

Well, I like it. I know I'll catch hell for admitting it but I think it can be used in the right way to make a great move. Time will tell. And I went back and watched Franks time and compared it with the other the best I could and the thing that the others did that Frank didn't was hold on to 2 of the button as he hit the final button. So the others had 120 seconds added where Frank only had 20 seconds add. And in the end it was the determining factor.
I know and I get that it can be manipulated by production but that is the way it is for all the comps, so why should this one be any different?

You won't catch hell, just a dissenting opinion. I don't see any scenario where there is a right situation to make a great move. The weaker side needs to win both HOH and RK, otherwise the twist eliminates a power shift.

Not sure what you saw on rewatch, but there wasn't enough footage to determine anything. Sure, Frank helped himself out with the final move, but how are we to know that he wasn't in there 5 minutes longer than others. Yes, production has interfered in the past, so why should this be different? It's designed for them to fed to us what they want. There's not even the illusion of it being fair. At least in other timed comps we see everyone's final time. Why can't we see it here? They should show the final times to all the HG'S and just omit the names.

And on a different rant, I don't even like it being anonymous. You win, you put someone is and make an enemy. That's what this game is about, being able to do shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You won't catch hell, just a dissenting opinion.  I don't see any scenario where there is a right situation to make a great move.  The weaker side needs to win both HOH and RK, otherwise the twist eliminates a power shift.

Not sure what you saw on rewatch, but there wasn't enough footage to determine anything.  Sure, Frank helped himself out with the final move, but how are we to know that he wasn't in there 5 minutes longer than others.  Yes, production has interfered in the past, so why should this be different?  It's designed for them to fed to us what they want.  There's not even the illusion of it being fair.  At least in other timed comps we see everyone's final time.  Why can't we see it here?  They should show the final times to all the HG'S and just omit the names.

And on a different rant, I don't even like it being anonymous.  You win, you put someone is and make an enemy.  That's what this game is about, being able to do shit like that.

But you do have to admit. The not knowing who it is does cause heighten paranoia, right?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:47 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

RK doesn't matter.  They have the numbers and can send home who they want  the only time RK will matter is when the other side wins HOH.  If the vets side then wins RK, they still have control.  That's why I hate this twist.

You won't catch hell from ME on that one Naru, I agree with you 100%. I like the Road Kill comp and I believe that it will become a strategic weapon at key points in the game. I also think that it will more than likely end up sending someone I like home and piss me off at the time, but I still like the twist. I think they have done a pretty good job with the twists so far, but like you said time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:50 am

I'd like to think they will take the pulse of the viewing audience and use it accordingly but.....well....they want what they want and they want us to pull out our hair and cry foul.......lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:50 am

Naru wrote:

But you do have to admit. The not knowing who it is does cause heighten paranoia, right?

Yes, that much I will admit. But still don't like it. I prefer people to deal with consequences of their actions
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Yes, that much I will admit.  But still don't like it.  I prefer people to deal with consequences of their actions

Dude, that hardly ever happens in the real world why would it happen in this made up world.......LOL (this is meant as a joke btw)

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:10 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Yes, that much I will admit.  But still don't like it.  I prefer people to deal with consequences of their actions

Dude, that hardly ever happens in the real world why would it happen in this made up world.......LOL (this is meant as a joke btw)

It better be or your fate would be worse than the dungeon.  I'd throw you in the politics board!
neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

And I believe that they will at some point. Take this first one for instance, Frank told his team he won Road Kill. There is going to be a point when someone sees fit to share this information with others to show Frank did his own team (Bridgette) dirty, plus was actually lying to Paul and Victor the entire time. They know he voted against Jozea, but he has smoothed that over with them already and they are still wanting to work with him and think he has been pretty straight up with them. This could be a bit of a bomb if dropped at the right time. Bridgette won't ever be in power, but she could very well end up being a deciding vote at some point and this could bite him them.

For those who keep it completely secret the week it happens, they WILL tell someone at some point and then it can be used against them too. The penalties may not be immediate, but sometimes it carries a little more impact if it is used later.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

It better be or your fate would be worse than the dungeon.  I'd throw you in the politics board!
neener neener neener

Good grief, not the politics board! I don't want any part of that so I am going to mind my behavior for the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

And I believe that they will at some point.  Take this first one for instance, Frank told his team he won Road Kill.  There is going to be a point when someone sees fit to share this information with others to show Frank did his own team (Bridgette) dirty, plus was actually lying to Paul and Victor the entire time.  They know he voted against Jozea, but he has smoothed that over with them already and they are still wanting to work with him and think he has been pretty straight up with them.  This could be a bit of a bomb if dropped at the right time.  Bridgette won't ever be in power, but she could very well end up being a deciding vote at some point and this could bite him them.

For those who keep it completely secret the week it happens, they WILL tell someone at some point and then it can be used against them too.  The penalties may not be immediate, but sometimes it carries a little more impact if it is used later.

Excellent point. I would say that things change and once they get to the next week, it's forgotten, which would make sense. Bit some people hold a grudge. As far as someone keeping it compleetely secret, there's a better chance of Jozea hosting the Grammys.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

And I believe that they will at some point.  Take this first one for instance, Frank told his team he won Road Kill.  There is going to be a point when someone sees fit to share this information with others to show Frank did his own team (Bridgette) dirty, plus was actually lying to Paul and Victor the entire time.  They know he voted against Jozea, but he has smoothed that over with them already and they are still wanting to work with him and think he has been pretty straight up with them.  This could be a bit of a bomb if dropped at the right time.  Bridgette won't ever be in power, but she could very well end up being a deciding vote at some point and this could bite him them.

For those who keep it completely secret the week it happens, they WILL tell someone at some point and then it can be used against them too.  The penalties may not be immediate, but sometimes it carries a little more impact if it is used later.

Excellent point.  I would say that things change and once they get to the next week, it's forgotten, which would make sense.  Bit some people hold a grudge.  As far as someone keeping it compleetely secret, there's a better chance of Jozea hosting the Grammys.

Point taken! clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General chat about BB game   

Back to top Go down

General chat about BB game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1