View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Our good bye to you   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:12 pm

(One with the knowledge of battle back)

Dude you and Glenn suck on such an even level field that I have confidante Glenn will win and yet again your Messiah complex will tell you it was fixed so you would loose so you threw it.

Some wanted you to stay in the house to entertain us but in the end you fell. You said something about Paulie joining you soon but......won't that mean....he still out did you?.....hee hee Devil Snicker

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Our good bye to you   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 am

I can say I was hoping Josea did not get evicted. He was a egotistical jerk but he added some excitement to the game. I hate when things get to predictable. I hope Victor or Paul get HOH and change the side of the house in their favor. Call me crazy but that's what should happen but will it? waiting
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Our good bye to you   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 am

katiesue7 wrote:
I can say I was hoping Josea did not get evicted. He was a egotistical jerk but he added some excitement to the game. I hate when things get to predictable. I hope Victor or Paul get HOH and change the side of the house in their favor. Call me crazy but that's what should happen but will it? waiting

Sorry but it looks as if Paulie won the HOH and so far it looks like it is going to be Paul, Victor and more then likely Brontazilla on the block. Depending on who wins RK comp.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Our good bye to you   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:17 am

katiesue7 wrote:

I agree 100% I wanted Jozea to stay as well. Now I would hope he comes back, but only if Paul and Victor are still in the house. I want the 3 stooges back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Our good bye to you   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:50 am

Jozea, I am dancing in the street celebrating your eviction. Some people wanted you to stay in the house for entertainment purposes, but the kind of entertainment you brought to the house I can do without. You knew nothing about this game and couldn't stop talking long enough to try to learn anything. Even on your exit you were still clueless thinking it was Natalie that was your downfall instead of looking in the mirror.

Now take your narcissistic, egotistical, misogynistic, military-hating ass out the door and by no means do I wish to see you return. And don't even bother to return for the series finale, what we have seen of you is enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our good bye to you   

Back to top Go down

Our good bye to you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1