AuthorMessage
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 am

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
I am so glad that Paulie won HOH!!! Hopefuly the beard will be gone now.if not him then victor.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brontazilla go next...her or the Bridge-to-no-where....as long as it is one of the less entertaining HGs.

Yes as long as its one of the three...Keep kicking them out one by one!! cheers1
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

True, but this could be the year it fractured but didn't break. Wishful thinking on my part but there you go.

Yeah, that didn't last long, they just had another spat, because Frank refuses to listen to her thoughts and opinions.  And of course Day is right there to fan the flames

Would you not say that in some ways Day did learn from her mistakes and is now using what she knows strategically? Or do you think she is fanning the flames so she can let loose what she is holding inside?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:02 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

True, but this could be the year it fractured but didn't break. Wishful thinking on my part but there you go.

Yeah, that didn't last long, they just had another spat, because Frank refuses to listen to her thoughts and opinions.  And of course Day is right there to fan the flames

Would you not say that in some ways Day did learn from her mistakes and is now using what she knows strategically? Or do you think she is fanning the flames so she can let loose what she is holding inside?

She learned absolutely nothing. She may have suppressed things a day or two longer but she's right back to her normal self. She is a horrible game player and a perfect example of why they should never bring back people who don't make jury
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

She learned absolutely nothing.  She may have suppressed things a day or two longer but she's right back to her normal self.  She is a horrible game player and a perfect example of why they should never bring back people who don't make jury

Got to tell you I think she will make it to Jury at least. I think she is better this time around. (I reserve the right to change my mind the moment Day opens her mouth and inserts her foot.......lol)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:12 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Actually with the battle back thing and the brewing storm between Frank and Tiffany; and with Nicole and James talking today about being worried and not trusting Day completely, I am glad that Paulie won tonight.  The 8-pack is imploding anyway so it is not like they will be "running the table" or anything like that.  

I would like to see Tiffany win the road kill, keep it a complete secret and put up Frank.  This will drive him crazy and they will be pointing fingers and further imploding.  Of course I don't think she could ever keep it completely secret, but I would still like to see that.  In any event, I want to see either a vet or Tiffany on the block for the road kill nom just to push a bit of drama going forward.

Tiffany and Frank talked it out after the comp. So they are more stable now. How long it last is anyone's guess. If Tiffany ends up as the RK nom.....she will blame Frank weather he wins it or not.

Talking it out doesn't matter.  If we've learned anything over the years, once an alliance is fractured, it's over

I agree with Ctown, these 2 will never see eye to eye. The damage is done on that front. Plus I think Day still has some residual anger about Vanessa and is looking at Tiffany as an extension of that, so you can look for Day to play a part in making sure they are never truly back together in any way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:15 am

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
I am so glad that Paulie won HOH!!! Hopefuly the beard will be gone now.if not him then victor.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brontazilla go next...her or the Bridge-to-no-where....as long as it is one of the less entertaining HGs.

I can watch any of them go and be okay with it. But a couple of them need to stay in order for the drama to continue. As much as I don't like her, I think Bronte might bring a little more drama. The cavemen are just going to go around and grunt, bitch and threaten, then when they do get power it will go straight to their head for sure. I am actually hoping for a verbal showdown between Day and Bronte at some point because I think that would be very, very entertaining!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 am

So, I just watched the episode and I think they screwed up by showing Day's good-bye message. Jozea left the game convinced Natalie had flipped the vote on him. Day's message completely came out of left field for him because he was POSITIVE of her vote. This changes his perception going back into the game by gaining knowledge he would not have had otherwise. Chances are people would tell him upon return, but who is to say that Day and Zak might try to throw shade on Nat and Bronte to Paul and Victor by insinuating that Nat and Bronte were the ones who screwed them over on the vote?

I don't think it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but this is a situation where the info they revealed to someone potentially re-entering the house was "outside" information.

On a side note, I loved Nicole's comment giving him a tip to not tell he HOH you are coming after them! You could tell that really pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   

Back to top Go down

HOH comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2