View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:03 pm

c-town we need ya bub, ( I know the feeds are not back yet but you give more accurate real time play by play when it does.....yes?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm not Ctown, but was going to provide updates. The problem is that the feeds are not up yet. This always pisses me off because they should be up immediately following the show and it never happens.

As soon as they come up I will try to update as much as possible in Ctown's absence.

On a side note, my electricity just randomly went out EXACTLY AT THE JOZEA EVICTION! It was only out about 3 minutes, but I missed the interview and the details of the Battle Back comp. Now I have to wait til after midnight to watch it at on the CBS website. Suffice it to say, I am not a happy camper right now!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I'm not Ctown, but was going to provide updates.  The problem is that the feeds are not up yet.  This always pisses me off because they should be up immediately following the show and it never happens.

As soon as they come up I will try to update as much as possible in Ctown's absence.  

On a side note, my electricity just randomly went out EXACTLY AT THE JOZEA EVICTION!  It was only out about 3 minutes, but I missed the interview and the details of the Battle Back comp.  Now I have to wait til after midnight to watch it at on the CBS website.  Suffice it to say, I am not a happy camper right now!

I feel your pain bub, went threw that on Sunday when storms ran threw our state. I had to wait to see it on the site as well. Thanks for the update......if they ever open the feeds that is....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:32 pm

BIG UPDATE....................feeds still down 30 minutes after the show is over! This is getting ridiculous! Mad6
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
BIG UPDATE....................feeds still down 30 minutes after the show is over!  This is getting ridiculous!  Mad6

I did read something on jokers that has me thinking. Isn't unfair that Ho sea got to see the good bye messages?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:41 pm

Well, how bout some predictions???

Based on looking at the teams, I would have thought that James' team would have had a HUGE advantage in this one, but Natalie (the dancer) fell off immediately. The funny thing is that James told his side of the house that he would throw the comp in order to make Victor and Bronte available to be nommed Victor told his guys that he would throw it so James could go on the block. Both looked like they were trying hard in the first run that we saw on the episode, but I wonder if they will get down to the final run and argue over who will take the blue ball and then throw it at that time?

Nicole's team I feel has NO CHANCE. Corey seems to have horrible balance and I don't think Tiffany has much athletic ability in any category.

Day's team has a decent shot at this. I just wonder how they are going to determine who takes that blue ball at the end for HOH? Paul will want it, but you can bet your ass that those girls won't just step aside, that is for sure!

Frank's team I think has a very good shot. I believe Paulie and Frank will do well if they don't get too cocky. Michelle WANTS this HOH badly. Bridgette might do okay, but she won't want HOH anyway.

There ya go!

And FYI, 40 minutes and the feeds are still off!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
BIG UPDATE....................feeds still down 30 minutes after the show is over!  This is getting ridiculous!  Mad6

I did read something on jokers that has me thinking. Isn't unfair that Ho sea got to see the good bye messages?

I didn't get to see that. Which ones did he get to see and what did they say?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm here. Just got home from work, haven't watched the episode yet but watched the live tweets so I'm caught up there. Not too happy the feeds aren't back on yet and cbs is getting an earful on Twitter about it.

Now for the goodbye messages, I don't know what they said but as long as they didn't give away game play secrets and alliances, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm here.  Just got home from work, haven't watched the episode yet but watched the live tweets so I'm caught up there.  Not too happy the feeds aren't back on yet and cbs is getting an earful on Twitter about it.

Now for the goodbye messages, I don't know what they said but as long as they didn't give away game play secrets and alliances, it's all good.

Let see if I remember....I'm sure ctown will correct me if I am wrong

first was Day.....said, respectfully, that he shouldn't have called himself the Messiah.
Second was Paul.....he was going to go all Rambo on the house if Ho is seeing this.
Third was Paulie....something about (insert his last name...Fur-I-ren-0) play a better social game then Ho.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm here.  Just got home from work, haven't watched the episode yet but watched the live tweets so I'm caught up there.  Not too happy the feeds aren't back on yet and cbs is getting an earful on Twitter about it.

Let see if I remember....I'm sure ctown will correct me if I am wrong

first was Day.....said, respectfully, that he shouldn't have called himself the Messiah.
Second was Paul.....he was going to go all Rambo on the house if Ho is seeing this.
Third was Paulie....something about (insert his last name...Fur-I-ren-0) play a better social game then Ho.

I haven't watched it yet so you know better than me.

Watch these feeds really piss me off and they go straight to that after show with Jeff bulls hit that they've been promoting
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Jokers is reporting that Paulie won.....wow

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Feeds are back, comp is over, don't know who won yet. I don't think it was Paulie or Victor because they would be parading and they appear to be sulking.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Feeds are back, comp is over, don't know who won yet.  I don't think it was Paulie or Victor because they would be parading and they appear to be sulking.

Jokers saies Paulie has the key around his neck......?????

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 pm

Paulie won HOH. The cavemen are sulking!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paulie won HOH.  The cavemen are sulking!

Guess that means we will be hearing knuckles being dragged on the carpet on BBAD later......lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:59 pm

It was Paulie. Paul and Victor are pissed because James threw it. James confirmed it as well. He did some camera talking to apologize to America saying he had to throw it to get Victor and Bronte out.

Ugh, another week of the vets side in power. And Paulie not even a member of 8 pack, but I guarantee he does what they want. He's a lapdog just like his brother.

Can't wait unail tonight's episode of dick at nite is up so I can hear him rant about these stupid twists
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
It was Paulie.  Paul and Victor are pissed because James threw it.  James confirmed it as well.  He did some camera talking to apologize to America saying he had to throw it to get Victor and Bronte out.

Ugh, another week of the vets side in power.  And Paulie not even a member of 8 pack, but I guarantee he does what they want.  He's a lapdog just like his brother.

Can't wait unail tonight's episode of dick at nite is up so I can hear him rant about these stupid twists

We had this problem last year, remember? We really, really, REALLY wanted to see Tinker toes and her lapdop loose power but we had to waite till like ....what....3rd or 4th week? When Vanessa flipped it on the pair.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 am

Actually with the battle back thing and the brewing storm between Frank and Tiffany; and with Nicole and James talking today about being worried and not trusting Day completely, I am glad that Paulie won tonight. The 8-pack is imploding anyway so it is not like they will be "running the table" or anything like that.

I would like to see Tiffany win the road kill, keep it a complete secret and put up Frank. This will drive him crazy and they will be pointing fingers and further imploding. Of course I don't think she could ever keep it completely secret, but I would still like to see that. In any event, I want to see either a vet or Tiffany on the block for the road kill nom just to push a bit of drama going forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
Actually with the battle back thing and the brewing storm between Frank and Tiffany; and with Nicole and James talking today about being worried and not trusting Day completely, I am glad that Paulie won tonight.  The 8-pack is imploding anyway so it is not like they will be "running the table" or anything like that.  

I would like to see Tiffany win the road kill, keep it a complete secret and put up Frank.  This will drive him crazy and they will be pointing fingers and further imploding.  Of course I don't think she could ever keep it completely secret, but I would still like to see that.  In any event, I want to see either a vet or Tiffany on the block for the road kill nom just to push a bit of drama going forward.

I've got a much better roadkill scenario, I'm going to go post it on the wash thread.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
Actually with the battle back thing and the brewing storm between Frank and Tiffany; and with Nicole and James talking today about being worried and not trusting Day completely, I am glad that Paulie won tonight.  The 8-pack is imploding anyway so it is not like they will be "running the table" or anything like that.  

I would like to see Tiffany win the road kill, keep it a complete secret and put up Frank.  This will drive him crazy and they will be pointing fingers and further imploding.  Of course I don't think she could ever keep it completely secret, but I would still like to see that.  In any event, I want to see either a vet or Tiffany on the block for the road kill nom just to push a bit of drama going forward.

Tiffany and Frank talked it out after the comp. So they are more stable now. How long it last is anyone's guess. If Tiffany ends up as the RK nom.....she will blame Frank weather he wins it or not.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:28 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Tiffany and Frank talked it out after the comp. So they are more stable now. How long it last is anyone's guess. If Tiffany ends up as the RK nom.....she will blame Frank weather he wins it or not.

Talking it out doesn't matter. If we've learned anything over the years, once an alliance is fractured, it's over
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Talking it out doesn't matter.  If we've learned anything over the years, once an alliance is fractured, it's over

True, but this could be the year it fractured but didn't break. Wishful thinking on my part but there you go.

Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:45 am

I am so glad that Paulie won HOH!!! Hopefuly the beard will be gone now.if not him then victor.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:48 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
I am so glad that Paulie won HOH!!! Hopefuly the beard will be gone now.if not him then victor.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brontazilla go next...her or the Bridge-to-no-where....as long as it is one of the less entertaining HGs.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:53 am

Naru wrote:

True, but this could be the year it fractured but didn't break. Wishful thinking on my part but there you go.

Yeah, that didn't last long, they just had another spat, because Frank refuses to listen to her thoughts and opinions. And of course Day is right there to fan the flames
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH comp   

Back to top Go down

HOH comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next