Share | 

Frank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Frank   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 am

Here is another one who was playing a good game and is now self destructing with his own alliance. He seems to think he is in charge and can make unilateral decisions for himself no matter what anyone in the alliance thinks. He runs his mouth way too much. He has been basically coaching the idiots on how to play the game. He is the one who told James about Victor asking Nicole out after the show and didn't clear it with Nicole to tell her "secret." Then defends himself saying it will be better this way and such. Nicole expressly asked them to leave that stuff alone and he starts talking about flipping Natalie over and several in the group said they didn't need it.

Then Tiffany went rogue and talked with Natalie, but was more subtle about it. Then when she reported back to the group that they could now "use" Natalie, some of the girls weren't too keen. Frank heard this and went even a step further and basically told Natalie that Jozea was probably leaving and that Victor was the one lying about the "date crap." At that point Nicole ended up having to talk with Natalie about Victor, something she didn't want to do. She told Frank again she was not happy and he should not use HER information as a wedge because now she doesn't know what ELSE he might use.

Does he listen? Nope, he just goes and blabs more information to Natalie and even tries to talk her into throwing the next HOH comp and such. This did open the door for James to basically tell Natalie he doesn't lie and thought she should know about Victor so she wasn't getting played on the show.

So now Frank has made HIS OWN position better for the other side of the house, but tanked a few of his alliance members. These people will never learn that when you already have the numbers, already have the votes and are on the majority side of the house, you don't go around and screw things up for those in your alliance.

Frank is more and more each day acting like he runs the 8-pack and his way is the best way to handle EVERYTHING. Now Tiffany is telling some of the others that Frank is just trying to cover his OWN ass and has ruined the blindside (at least for those girls who appear to still be voting out Paulie "just in case") that they were all looking forward to. Plus they lose the shock value for that entire side of the house going into the next HOH too. Of course Jozea, Victor and Paul refuse to consider this might happen for now, but Bronte is going to make sure Victor and Paul are aware so again, the shock value is gone.

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
Here is another one who was playing a good game and is now self destructing with his own alliance.  He seems to think he is in charge and can make unilateral decisions for himself no matter what anyone in the alliance thinks.  He runs his mouth way too much.  He has been basically coaching the idiots on how to play the game.  He is the one who told James about Victor asking Nicole out after the show and didn't clear it with Nicole to tell her "secret."  Then defends himself saying it will be better this way and such.  Nicole expressly asked them to leave that stuff alone and he starts talking about flipping Natalie over and several in the group said they didn't need it.

I'm not surprised by Frank's actions at all. First of all he was the same way in his season! Remember how cocky he and Boogiewarts were? They thought they ruled their alliance!

And I'm definitely not surprised he ruined the blindside. He's BB's bitch...and Grodner's golden boy! Of course he's gonna do what production says. And I think the moronic production just wants Frank to spoil the blindside! hand

Which I don't understand because "America" loves a good blindside!! I will never forget the look on Dustin's face, in season 8, when he thought he was SO safe and Dick was going home. The face was priceless! That totally would've been Jozea's face. But I'm pretty sure with more prodding by GoldenFrank, there won't be a blindside! And the SpyIdiots will probably end up voting with the 8pack. Which will be super boring! Although those SpyGals really are idiots so maybe they'll just vote with the Messiah's followers. TeeHee

Either way, I find Frank annoying! I did manage to watch a little BBAD tonight and heard the convo between Nicole and her twin! How they're irked because Frank keeps coaching the newbs. But I had to quit watching because Nicole's voice was just too much for me! Seriously she is the epitome of whiny. My ears can't take it!! Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:52 am

Frank is delusional, he keeps telling us about his GREAT social game. How is his social game great? It's not even good. And now he went and ruined the blindside.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:57 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Here is another one who was playing a good game and is now self destructing with his own alliance.  He seems to think he is in charge and can make unilateral decisions for himself no matter what anyone in the alliance thinks.  He runs his mouth way too much.  He has been basically coaching the idiots on how to play the game.  He is the one who told James about Victor asking Nicole out after the show and didn't clear it with Nicole to tell her "secret."  Then defends himself saying it will be better this way and such.  Nicole expressly asked them to leave that stuff alone and he starts talking about flipping Natalie over and several in the group said they didn't need it.

I'm not surprised by Frank's actions at all. First of all he was the same way in his season! Remember how cocky he and Boogiewarts were? They thought they ruled their alliance!

And I'm definitely not surprised he ruined the blindside. He's BB's bitch...and Grodner's golden boy! Of course he's gonna do what production says. And I think the moronic production just wants Frank to spoil the blindside! hand

Which I don't understand because "America" loves a good blindside!! I will never forget the look on Dustin's face, in season 8, when he thought he was SO safe and Dick was going home. The face was priceless! That totally would've been Jozea's face. But I'm pretty sure with more prodding by GoldenFrank, there won't be a blindside! And the SpyIdiots will probably end up voting with the 8pack. Which will be super boring! Although those SpyGals really are idiots so maybe they'll just vote with the Messiah's followers. TeeHee

Either way, I find Frank annoying! I did manage to watch a little BBAD tonight and heard the convo between Nicole and her twin! How they're irked because Frank keeps coaching the newbs. But I had to quit watching because Nicole's voice was just too much for me! Seriously she is the epitome of whiny. My ears can't take it!! Hypnotized

Actually Frank was not the cocky asshole this season that he was with Boogie, and he was kind of growing on me. Then little glimpses started coming out.

I think what he did ruining this blindside was simply to cover his own ass to the expense of the rest of his team. If they kept the blindside in place then the other side would have several targets from which to choose, but now he has hung Day and Zak out to dry because they are now considered the pivotal votes. Nicole told him she was not happy about the blindside being ruined and he said that the most important thing is that the other side of the house is in chaos and if they are all doubting each other that is good going into the HOH. What he fails to recognize is that a complete blindside to a group of people who are COMPLETELY confident would cause more immediate chaos than his plan does.

And I agree with Ctown, he does NOT have a great social game. He rubs people the wrong way with his arrogance that seems to be growing daily even without Boogie to coax it out. I am just waiting for him to call out Tiffany for being Vanessa's sister and her to come right back with "who was the Road Kill winner that put up Paul and then Bridgette?"

And another thing, he coaches these people on the game all the time. Explaining every detail to them instead of letting them continue to screw themselves.

Oh, I almost forgot, Lizzy you are right the Spy girls are still voting to keep Jozea but will "reevaluate" things after the eviction. Nat knows in her gut that the guys on her side are full of shit and they are on the outside looking in, but Bronte refuses to vote against Jozea. Bronte also believes Jozea, Paul and Victor that Zak and Day will vote Paulie out. So here are some sheep who have actually SEEN the slaughter house in front of them, but keep walking forward happily.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Frank is basically getting on my last nerve now. I give him credit for playing a good game for himself in that he seems to be the only one in the 8-pack (as well as the sub groups within the 8-pack) who is completely safe time after time. Some of the others in the group are seeing this, but NOBODY seems to be talking back to him about his "plans" or the fact that he just runs off and does whatever the hell he wants and tells the group afterward.

He is in a pretty good spot now, but he basically got on Day's last nerve yesterday talking about keeping Paul and Bronte a bit longer, getting rid of Tiffany next and then officially bringing Paulie into the alliance instead. He was also saying that he wants Bridgette to make jury and a couple of others too, but Day figured out that he is basically insulating himself AND building a jury that will be very friendly toward him.

I think he is building a house of cards. He keeps running over people in his alliance and if they object he tells them not to be so nervous. He already ruined the blindside of Jozea because he thought it was best, and didn't clear that with anyone first. Again, people who objected he just talked over.

I for one hope that Tiffany wins HOH this week and Frank finds himself in trouble and on the block. His temper tends to get a bit shorter when his safety is in question, so I look for him to go off when it happens.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:18 am

As much as it makes me nauseous to do so, I have to give Frank credit once again. He has now found his "Victoria" in Bridgette. He tells her things like his team (category 4) is first in his mind and blows smoke up her ass and she basically tells him every bit of information she picks up. She is with Natalie and Bronte and is all about "girl power" and crap, but then she spills EVERYTHING to him. She basically told him the girls wanted him out because he is too good at the game. She also said that Tiffany and been talking to her little girl group more and more. She was hesitant at first, and said that he never tells HER anything, but he covered all that too. So, I have to give him credit for keeping his little informant on the side.

That being said, he is continuing to have his outbursts and rubbing people in his alliance the wrong way and he doesn't even realize he is doing it or he just doesn't care. He went off last night on James and Nicole about undercooking a pizza he put in the oven. I mean he called them "fucking jerkoffs, fucking idiots, inconsiderate assholes" just to name a few. He did this very loudly and obnoxiously, sprinkled with a little bit of humor, but it was still out of line. Others in the room tried to get past what he was doing, but he just kept coming back to it over and over. Nicole was upset by his outburst (didn't cry or anything) and just stood there kind of silent. James, being the gentleman he is, started telling Frank it was on him and not Nicole. Nicole would then say they both decided to take it out. It was all very stupid, but he does this crap all the time.

Later in a different room, people were commenting to Frank that he was a bit rude, but he tried to play it off that he was feeding into Victor being mad about the pizza too, but people were not buying that either. Nicole did come out and tell him that it hurt her feelings, but he brushed that off. Then he started in again about it and said that James should have just apologized for screwing up the pizza, but he didn't do that. James then said "I will be the bigger man here............my bad on screwing up the pizza. I am sorry." It actually made Frank look stupid, but he acted like he just won the pissing match or something.

He is just too comfortable and needs to feel some heat this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:19 am

I think frank is on borrowed time before he becomes a target again. Yesterday they had a pitcher of sangria they were saving and he kept sneaking drinks for himself and diluting it with Sprite. He was noticeably slurred with his speech and people were starting to catch on. He wants to talk about others being inconsiderate and he pulls crap like this. I want to see Tiffany win an HOH and put some pressure on him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think frank is on borrowed time before he becomes a target again.  Yesterday they had a pitcher of sangria they were saving and he kept sneaking drinks for himself and diluting it with Sprite.  He was noticeably slurred with his speech and people were starting to catch on. He wants to talk about others being inconsiderate and he pulls crap like this.  I want to see Tiffany win an HOH and put some pressure on him.

Exactly! He did pour some for Nicole and Corey because they happened to be in the area when he was doing it, probably so he could have co-conspirators more than anything else. But if ANYONE else had done that, he would have been bitching about it forever. When Zak took the bottle of wine from the group, it was going to be shared by 4 other girls, and she wasn't hiding it, but Frank thought that was so awful he bitched about it over and over.

I put my wish in the wishes thread about how I would like to see Frank go down this week. Don't think it will happen but it will be entertaining if it does!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 pm

It appears Frank went off the rails some more today. He decided on his own, against the protest of his alliance members that he is going to tell Paulie about the 8 pack alliance. He was given numerous protests why its a bad idea, but he shrugged them off and went ahead and did it anyhow. Needless to say, the girls are pissed. He was stepping out of the shower and told Nicole, "Look, I want Tiff gone next week, that's all there is to it so you will have to deal with it" or something to that effect.

That goes to show how horrible off a player this guy is. He is firmly in the drivers seat, and then gets the worst case of HoH-itis without even being HoH. I really hope he doesn't win HoH this week and finds himself on the block.

I tired talking to my little schmoopie-woopie about this, now shes mad at me for scheming to evict Frank!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:10 am

Ctown, in addition to this, Frank also decided it was a good idea to tell Zak that him and Paulie wanted a final 3 with the 2 of them and Zak. He said he wanted to make sure she got to the end to make some money because he knows she needs it.

Zak went to Day and said the scenario included her for a final 4, and Zak said she didn't buy it. Then the next thing you know people start comparing notes and find out Frank has final 4's, final 3's and final 2's with multiple people.

Well Ctown we both called it, Frank and his house of cards. Now let's see what production does to save their golden boy. Especially since you weren't successful in your attempt with the cuddle bunny Ctown!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 am

chap5788 wrote:

Well Ctown we both called it, Frank and his house of cards.  Now let's see what production does to save their golden boy.  Especially since you weren't successful in your attempt with the cuddle bunny Ctown!

I will have it all lined out in the call it before it happens thread.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Frank   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:59 am

I am so sick of Frank. Everything is going his way. His target will more than likely go home this week, he is safe from being put up AGAIN, he is not a have-not and he still has to kick someone when they are down. He is planning to confront Tiffany after the nominations about her throwing his name around as a target. He says he wants her as frazzled as possible and is laughing about it.

I am also sick of him telling people to relax. Of course HE is relaxed because he has not been in danger of going on the block the entire game. Nicole won the first week. Then he won the road kill. Then Paulie won and now Bridgette won. I remember his attitude in his season when he was on the block and it was ANYTHING but relaxed. Nicole and Day are also 2 people who are really good about talking about others freaking out about being put up, but they act like if they go on the block it is the end of the world or something. They have the votes, but things do go wrong.

Nicole has taken to eating snacks hidden in another room because Frank keeps talking about how much she eats, what she eats and yesterday said she eats like an animal. He has called Day a slut and Zak a hussy. He smacked Zak on the butt and she DID NOT like it. He just bitches and runs over people all the time and then smiles or laughs like it is all a joke. Then he has the gall to tell James that he tried to tell Michelle and Nicole they needed to "mend things" with Bridgette 2 days ago because something like this could happen and insinuates that HIS social game is so much better because he "spreads himself around the house" and talks to everyone (more like making deals all over the house).

If he gets safety again next week, I am going to go crazy! I want to see him on the block, sweating it out, and then getting evicted on a complete blindside and let's see just how RELAXED he is during the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank   

Back to top Go down

Frank
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1