Zakiyah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Zakiyah   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:26 am

So far playing games a great game. Under the radar but getting info from both sides. Jozea and Paul played right into her bashing Paulie and instead of just lisrening, she joined in. Then turns around and owns it to hear alliance. Oils early but I think know we have a good player here
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Zakiyah   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:15 am

I agree with you, but she does seem to follow Day's lead quite a bit. Day will make a subtle comment and Zak will make it her own. This could hurt her because Day is going down the wrong road right now.

I have to admit I was COMPLETELY wrong about her with my pre-show impression. I am pleasantly surprised so far.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Zakiyah   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
I agree with you, but she does seem to follow Day's lead quite a bit.  Day will make a subtle comment and Zak will make it her own.  This could hurt her because Day is going down the wrong road right now.

I have to admit I was COMPLETELY wrong about her with my pre-show impression.  I am pleasantly surprised so far.

I don't see Day lasting much longer in the game, she's already reverted back to form and is imploding. Day leaving would be the best thing to happen for Zak
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Zakiyah   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I agree with you, but she does seem to follow Day's lead quite a bit.  Day will make a subtle comment and Zak will make it her own.  This could hurt her because Day is going down the wrong road right now.

I have to admit I was COMPLETELY wrong about her with my pre-show impression.  I am pleasantly surprised so far.

I don't see Day lasting much longer in the game, she's already reverted back to form and is imploding. Day leaving would be the best thing to happen for Zak

I think you are 100% correct about this. Hopefully Day won't screw up Zak's game before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakiyah   

Back to top Go down

Zakiyah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1