View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:39 am

So I just saw a commercial on CBS about tomorrow night's episode that said

"Julie will reveal some shocking news!"

So what the hell is this? They usually wait til they have at least 4 people evicted to announce someone will return, so I am thinking it is something else.

Any rumors...........thoughts...............ideas? seehearspeak
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:02 am

You think were the Gay guy is leaving that they know when he leaves they will lose the gay viewers.So they might be giving him a chance to come back?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:46 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
You think were the Gay guy is leaving that they know when he leaves they will lose the gay viewers.So they might be giving him a chance to come back?

I don't think they will lose ANY viewers by him leaving the show. He has basically insulted just about every spectrum of the population. He is in for a rude awakening when he leaves the house for sure!

This doesn't mean he might not have an opportunity to return. Ctown said that it was rumored that Glenn is in sequester, so there is a chance, so who the heck knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:54 am

chap5788 wrote:

So what the hell is this?  They usually wait til they have at least 4 people evicted to announce someone will return, so I am thinking it is something else.  

Any rumors...........thoughts...............ideas?  seehearspeak

I have an idea here, it's not shocking to us, but the HOH comp will have something to do with electricity.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So what the hell is this?  They usually wait til they have at least 4 people evicted to announce someone will return, so I am thinking it is something else.  

Any rumors...........thoughts...............ideas?  seehearspeak

I have an idea here, it's not shocking to us, but the HOH comp will have something to do with electricity.  

There are times when I think some of these idiots might benefit from some sort of shock therapy! chuckle

But seriously, what if they finally took Ctown's suggestion for the past several seasons and have a double eviction this week? Nobody would see it coming. These newbies would be running around trying to find their asses with both hands. It would be hilarious.

And yes, I know it is not really plausible with the Road Kill comp and such, but it still would have been a great idea and VERY entertaining.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:01 am

There's some speculation on social media that Julie's "shocking" surprise will be her not revealing the votes this year, just who is evicted. I will state again that I don't like that. It kills paranoia and speculation to the hinky votes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There's some speculation on social media that Julie's "shocking" surprise will be her not revealing the votes this year, just who is evicted.  I will state again that I don't like that.  It kills paranoia and speculation to the hinky votes

I kind of go back and forth on this one. On the one hand, the hinky vote can cause some turmoil and paranoia (thinking of Liz's vote last season). But on the other hand, take this vote in particular. If they don't know the numbers, Paul, Victor and Bronte will be thinking it was 1 person who flipped. They will frantically try to figure out who flipped. Frank, Zak and Day can lie through their teeth and say they all voted that way and throw shade on people in Paul and Victor's own circle about the votes. I think it also might lend itself to a few more blindsides too. People are more willing to vote out the person they ACTUALLY want gone if they know the numbers are not going to be revealed.

On another note, if this is the "shocking" news, then that is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:12 pm

I just saw a crazy fan theory on this and if it happens I think it would be hysterical. What if BB throws a curve at them and instead of the votes being to evict, they are votes to stay. So whoever gets the least amount of votes ends up going home. If this is the case, bye bye Bridgette. The look on the HG's faces when Jozea stays would be priceless. Then we get another week of his hilarious delusions
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Or maybe it will be that Jozea will be Julie's co-host the rest of the season! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Or maybe it will be that Jozea will be Julie's co-host the rest of the season!  neener

Ctown you are evil with thoughts like that!

It was revealed that it is a Battle Back comp. My electricity went out just as Jozea left the house for about 3 minutes so I missed all the details but it basically sounds like redemption island. Ctown, it is looking more and more like Survivor all the time just as you pointed out early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking News?   

Back to top Go down

Shocking News?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1