Blowup in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:45 pm

I didn't want Frank to be one of the vets this season either. Then the first week or so, I didn't see all the ego and arrogance that made me dislike him before, so I thought maybe he was going to be okay. He is smart about the game and can win comps, so why no, right?

OMG, I was so wrong about him. The arrogance and ego are right back up there. He thinks he is the king of the house and is basically rallying up everything that ensures his OWN safety and likely friendly jury members at the expense of the alliance. I get that is the game, you play for yourself, but in the process he is shitting on people who he may need later in the game. I am glad that Day and James have been a bit of a voice of reason here and there. Nicole I think is seeing the writing on the wall, but she made a final 2 with him and I am afraid she is going to end up being loyal to that and she will get bamboozled just like she was with Derrick. I am hoping that James and Day can get her to open her eyes. Plus I don't know what she was thinking even considering Frank as a final 2 because she would more than likely lose sitting next to him because he is a better talker and he WILL win more comps than she will.

I am not a fan of Tiffany because she is basically playing her sister's play book. But some of her paranoia is actually justified. She is feeding to Bronte, Natalie and Bridgette on purpose to gain their trust and build her "army" against Frank. Those girls are so much about the "girl power" crap and she knows this, so they make the perfect people to mold the way she wants them. The only glitch in this plan is James seems to have Natalie's trust much more than others realize, so that could come back to bite her. Tiffany also seems to have a bit of a hold on Paulie (which is the main reason Frank is targeting Tiffany).

Basically I don't want Tiffany any where near the finals, but I want her around for a bit because I believe she is about the only one who will make that move against Frank, except for maybe James if he feels that Frank is starting to pull away from the vets for final 4.

I am not even sure that Paulie realizes that Frank is running his game right now. It is very much like Cody and Derrick. Frank didn't want Tiffany told she was going on the block through RK and just let her see it on the screen and let the meltdown ensue. He didn't say this outright, but all his actions were pointing that way and he was a bit pissed that Paulie revealed it and revealed the fact that Frank lied about it. He covered it up well, but still Frank was a bit pissed.

Now if Tiffany gets smart, she can put a BIG HOLE in Paulie's allegiance to Frank and Corey very easily (they basically have a bromance thing going on in my opinion). All she has to do is tell Paulie about the 8-pack alliance and when it was formed. Paulie will know then that he can't trust Frank the way he thinks he can and it could get interesting. All it will take is Tiffany to win an HOH and I think that just might happen. She can also destroy Bridgette's complete and utter trust in Frank as well by telling her that Frank won RK and put her on the block week 1 without telling her. Or for that matter, if James starts to lose his hold on Natalie, he could share that information as well.

I agree with you about Day. When she is smart, she is very, very smart. But when her suspicious nature gets the best of her, she plants waaaayyy too many seeds with people in her group and pretty soon nobody is trusting each other and the group will crumble.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:34 pm

You know any chance Grodner had to getting GoldenFrank back in this game, she was going to take it! So I'm sure when it was decided that they'd have returning contestants, GoldenFrank was numero uno on that list!! Unfortunate for us!!    But at least you figured out GoldenFrank is an ass way before you got sucked into his little mind tricks, like Bridgette has. TeeHee GoldenFrank has no misting power over me!! hypnotize

I can't believe Nicole made an F2 with GoldenFrank! Duh! Now I remember why she irked me back in her season because she was so easily duped by Derrick! So yeah you may be right, she might give up her game again because she's going to be loyal to GoldenFrank even though he doesn't deserve it! She needs to nip that F2 in the bud now.

I'm with you on wanting Vanessa 2.0 to knock down GoldenFrank's little house of cards. She really seems to be the only one who might do it. But even though I'd like to see GoldenFrank get knocked down, I'd much rather Vanessa 2.0 be gone than stay any longer than necessary. I think people want her to stay more than ever because GoldenFrank wants her gone. Ha!

However, if Zak and Day and Michelle team up and compare notes, I think they can destroy GoldenFrank!! And don't need Vanessa 2.0 to do it!!

And speaking of Michelle... I like her now! She's replaced Paulie as my favorite newb! TeeHee  Last night on BBAD I was listening to Michelle talk to Day and Zak and she's so knowledgeable about the game. And wasn't it you who said she's one to watch out for?

So now I really hope that Michelle, Zak and Day form an alliance and make it far. I'd definitely like to see and root for that! DaZaM!! *rockon*
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:36 am

Lizzy, I think your mist has helped Nicole (even though you are not a fan of hers). She seems to be seeing some of the red flags with Frank and I am very happy to see it.

First big red flag was when he said that he thought Nicole's team should throw at least the next 2 HOH's so they have Tiffany available to send home in case they swing and miss at getting Bronte out. Her and Day spoke about Frank just wanting to make sure his team is always safe so HE has nothing to stress about with RK winners or anything like that AND he keeps his 4 strong while other teams dwindle. Then she went to talk with Corey about maybe it wasn't such a good idea to plan to throw comps for 2 weeks, but Corey basically told her he already talked with Frank and agreed with him. Up to the past few days, Nicole was basically leading Corey around by the nose, coaching him in the game and such, but she knows now she is losing that grip. She said they would talk more later, but he seemed a bit dismissive of her and said she needs to chill because they are in a great spot (famous last words). So it seems she has learned a bit of a lesson, but now let's see what she is willing to do about it.

Looks like you are going to get your wish with Michelle teaming up with Zak and Day. Day and Nicole talked about a final 3 with Day, Zak and Nicole. Day told Zak that she thinks if they add Michelle to that mix, it would be a great group to work with because nobody panics and they can be cool about stuff. The problem with that is that I don't think Zak or Day are going to be good at ANY comps. From the little I have seen, I just don't see them winning anything unless they luck into something. Day was pretty pathetic in her season and watching them on those logs last week was pretty sad. I get they weren't supposed to win, but I don't think they were performing that badly because they were throwing it, they were just THAT bad. Michelle will do well in the later round mental comps, and unfortunately the boys are already talking about that being a problem for them later. Nicole also does pretty well in comps so I guess 2 of the 4 will help, but you need all the people in your group able to pull out a comp here or there and that is going to hurt them later.

Yes, I did say that Michelle would be knowledgeable about the game and if she could win some comps, might do well, but she seemed more quirky in the Jeff interview than I liked so I thought that might hold her back. I am glad to see I was wrong about that. But I can't take credit that you are passing my way about Michelle being one to watch.................that I said about Bridgette. Boy, talk about being WAAAYY off, I could not have been more wrong about that one!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:50 am

chap, thank you for your updates! I was able to sit here with my coffee, read up and catch up! clapping clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   

Back to top Go down

Blowup in the house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2