Blowup in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

So last night was had a stupid little tif turn into a big deal and the funny part about it is, the fight was actually among the "revolution" team and they are screwing themselves without much help. Here is what happened. And I will tell you now this will be long-winded and probably has more information that you really wanted, but you guys are used to me by now right?

Some background about it first. Natalie and Victor were kind of a showmance or something for a few days before the feeds came on, but then they "broke up." It appears that Natalie still has feelings for Victor really doesn't like her the same way because she was flirting with people even when they were "together" and immediately afterward.

Victor "trains" Bronte and Natalie, and he is kind of a dick when he is doing it as you might guess. But, Victor digs at Natalie any chance he gets on a daily basis. He asked her if she had enough cheese in her bowl the other day (insinuating she is pigging out). He said something about have to train her harder because all the chocolate and cheese she eats is going right to her thighs. Last night Nat, Bridgette, Bronte, Victor and Paul were in the bathroom area brushing teeth and kidding around. They were all talking kid talk or something and she said "I miss my mommy, I miss my ...........a few other things and he turned to her and pointed and said something like that was enough like SHE was annoying but others continued. Then a few minutes later something happened that was not on the feeds but has been rehashed so many times I got the jest of it as follows.

Nat has a pair of pants that are too long on her and they kind of drag the ground below her feet. Victor told her it was gross to be wearing her pants like that because the floor is so dirty and he hates it when people wear their pants like that. She said something about it hurting her feelings and her aunt bought those pants for her before she died or something. He told her not to bring shit like that up just to make him feel guilty cuz one didn't have anything to do with the other. She stormed away to her bedroom where James, Tiffany and Bridgette were laying in bed. Bronte followed her. She was really pissed off. She started saying that it is getting old that he just digs at her daily, multiple times a day and such. She proceeds to tell Bridgette, Tiffany and James all the shit he says on a regular basis. Tiffany and Bridgette immediately are shocked and say he has no right. James said something about being the only guy in the room for girl talk, trying to make light of it at first and then says it just isn't right. Told her to ignore him etc.

Jozea caught wind of what happened and went outside to tell Victor and Paul that they need to chill out and quit pissing off the girls. Apparently Victor made some comment before leaving the bathroom area too....kind of supporting his bro thing. Jozea told Victor that he needs to be nicer. Immediately Paul and Victor say the girls need to "learn their place" and stop with the belittling bullshit. They have the illusion of power, but THEY can send them home too. Paul said he is sick of this shit where the girls tell him they are having girl talk and if they say it one more time, he is going to go off. Jozea says that they need to be cool with eviction coming. Paul tells Jozea to go and smooth it out with Nat since he is more one of the girls.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Nat is still ranting and James is making jokes about it being girl talk and he is just one of the girls. Jozea comes in the room to smooth it over with Nat. She was pissed that Victor sent Jozea instead of coming to her himself, etc. He is saying that Victor doesn't mean it as harsh as he sounds. Like the deal with the pants was "for her own health" about the fact that house is dirty. (Yes, he actually made that argument). Nat says he doesn't come across like he cares about anything other than being a sergeant. Jozea continues to say it was just his delivery on this one. James pipes up with "yeah, but it is getting delivered on her every day." Jozea was cordial and nice, but you could tell he didn't appreciate James being involved.

Jozea leaves the room and goes back outside to Victor and Paul and says James is fanning the flames and this is what he has been waiting for. They are playing into James' hand by doing this shit and it will get him sent home. They discuss that James is the mastermind of the other side of the house (they started this thought process earlier yesterday or the day before) and they have to get him out. Jozea said they have to quit playing into his hands. He tells Victor he HAS to go and get Natalie and make things right with her...............for Jozea's sake.

Victor goes to get Natalie, takes her into the lounge room and apologizes. He says he will try harder, she says she will try not to be so sensitive, blah, blah, blah. The situation SHOULD be squashed at that point, right?

Meanwhile Jozea is outside getting Paul fired up more and more saying that James is playing their women and such. He was calming them down and then threw gas on it once again. Victor comes out, says everything is fine now, they made it right and no worries. After some more "brainstorming" about what to do, Jozea says that Paul needs to go into that room to make sure James can't keep fanning the flames and piss Nat off again.

Meanwhile, Natalie is still in the room saying she is a forgiving person, Victor had apologized and she was "over it" but still kept making comments here and there. Then James said, "well what other boys in the house are WE mad at and what did they do?" He was being goofy about it again with him being in on the "girl talk." They were all laughing.

Paul comes into the room and immediately James and Bridgette pipe up and say "we are having girl talk, you can't come in" and they all laughed. Paul kind of went along with it at first and said "what do I have to do, cut off my dick and bleed out in order to be in on these talks?" He seemed to be joking too. Bronte (who has basically been quiet during the altercation and subtly defending Victor at times saying he wasn't quite that harsh and such) gets up and ushers Paul out of the room quickly saying she would give him a backrub. He said he didn't want one, but she basically physically ushered him out of the room to take him outside. This pisses him off too.

Bronte goes outside with Paul, Victor and Jozea and basically calls them on the carpet for acting up. (She is actually pretty ballsy, which surprises me). Paul is going off saying he is going to "fuck James up" and all the other threats he could come up with, and Victor chimes in too a few times. Then Bronte and Jozea try to tell them they have to be cool or they are going to blow shit up. They go back and forth a few times and Victor said everything was okay because he apologized and Natalie was okay with it. Bronte then (here again sent to calm the situation and throws fire on it) says that James got Natalie fired up about it all over again. Paul said he was going in the house to confront James. Bronte said "no you are not" and Paul said "I don't give a fuck." Bronte said "well I give a fuck and you are going to respect what I have to say." I don't like this girl, but I really like that she is his ballsy and shut this asshat down pretty quickly.

Then she turns to Victor and said "did you ask Nicole out on a date today?" Victor said he did not. She said that James just told Natalie that you did and now she is upset. Victor is steaming and asking if James said it after he talked with Nat or before. She said after. He puts down his pool stick like he is going in the house to kick ass or something, but she tells him not to. He said if he does he can squash this immediately and show James as the liar he is. Bronte then says that James will know she is the one who told and she can't have that right now, etc.

Now I went back through the feeds and tried to find any time that James said this and did not find it. However, there were a lot of interruptions with fish for whatever reason, so I thought maybe he DID say it. Now back to the fight.

Bronte tells the guys to just let HER handle it. She will make things okay with Natalie and will tell her that James is lying, etc. Jozea basically begs Paul and Victor to just be cool until Thursday and then they can do whatever they want. Paul is still ranting, Jozea is still pleading and suddenly Victor turns to Bronte and says "well obviously you are much more useful in there than you are out here, so go!" This pisses Bronte off. She made a couple of other comments and then said something like "well I am going to go inside and TRY TO BE USEFUL now." After she goes inside Jozea tells Victor there again is a problem with how he delivered the comment and insulted Bronte and they don't need that right now.

Bronte goes into the house, but instead of going into the bedroom, she stops and hangs out with Paulie for a little bit and tells him there was just a small spat between Natalie and Victor, but everything is fine between them. Not sure why she shared that with Paulie, but she seemed to want to put a spin on the story that was her own.

She then joins the bedroom crew and waits for her opportunity to get Natalie out of the room. The others continue to joke around and even though Nat keeps bringing Victor up, she doesn't seem quite as pissed off.

Bronte suddenly tells Nat she has to go to the bathroom. Bridgette pipes up that she has to go too. Nat says she will go with them. Then James, being James, said he was going to go pee with the group and follows them.

Meanwhile, Paul and Victor are telling Jozea to go in and smooth it over with the girls AGAIN, especially since Victor had now pissed off Bronte too. He goes to the bathroom area and proceeds to talk to Natalie (with James right there) again saying it is the delivery he uses, he doesn't mean it, he was only thinking of her health with the pants, etc. Natalie tells him that Victor apologized and it was fine. Jozea said now that she had vocalized her feelings it would not happen again. Bronte goes outside at this point to talk to Victor and Paul (fire them up again more like it). Jozea keeps saying the same shit to Nat, Nat keeps saying it is fine, and then Jozea said again it will never happen again. James pipes up with "what if it does?" Nat smiles about it and then Jozea just moves on (visibly upset that James said anything).

James leaves the bathroom and Jozea starts whispering to Nat that Victor did not ask Nicole on a date, that James is lying. She is completely dumbfounded and asks what he is talking about. He says that Bronte told them that James said that to Nat but it was a complete lie. Nat STILL has no idea what he is talking about and said James did not say that to her. Then these two Einsteins put their heads together and think that Nat was so upset she zoned out and didn't hear James' comment because Bronte wouldn't make that up. Now Nat hates James because he hurt her feelings.

Meanwhile Bronte is outside with Paul and Victor who have been brainstorming an idea to ask Nicole sometime that afternoon in front of everyone if Victor ever asked her on a date and when she says no, they can turn to James and ask why he lied about it. Bronte says not to do that because she is convinced that this "plan" was hatched by Nicole and James together so they will cover for each other and make Paul and Victor look like the bad guys. Then the ranting continues with Paul threatening to basically kill James and such. Bronte says to let her handle it, she will make it all okay. Bronte then says she wants to send "his Asian ass back to Korea or whatever little place he is from." Paul also made some ethnics slurs much to the same effect.

So the end result of all of this is that they are worried about the vote. They know that they don't have James' vote now (really, wow what a revelation) and Paul said that Frank will probably jump ship now because they "look like they don't have their shit together" as a team. So, they start counting and come to the realization that it comes down to Day and Zak for the votes they need to keep Jozea in the house.

Now today Nat is saying that James and Nicole are her number 1 targets because they did this just to hurt her feelings and nothing else which is just "dirty play" but she can play dirty too. I just can' believe that Nat now believes that James said something I don't believe he said, but she was in the room and didn't hear it, AND she is not going to ask anyone about it and just assume what is going on.

I guess this could be strategy on the part of Bronte, but she had so many avenues to put this plan in motion without potentially blowing everything up, I fail to see the logic.

Oh, and today Paul and Victor were complaining that James' pranks were petty in front of people. Frank told James about it, so James said he was going to go be a shit stirrer about it. He went to kitchen where Paul and Victor were and was saying sarcastic remarks about things being petty. Victor looked like he was boiling, but James was just his jovial self, which pissed him off even more. They went back and forth about the pranks wasting food, making ants worse, blah, blah, blah. James told Victor he needs to lighten up, needs to try to have some fun. Even at one point asked him if he has ANY KID left in him at all? Victor said yes he does a lot of fun things and is a fun guy. James asked what he does for fun "hopscotch?" and something else that was stupid and Victor said "yeah' in a sarcastic way. The tension was thick, but James sat there just being James. Oh, Corey was in the kitchen before he came in too and was there during this little chat. James asked Corey to hand him that empty wine bottle that was on the counter because someone was "PETTY" and didn't throw it away..........."it will attract ants"............ etc. Finally, Paul starts talking to James about chess and it ends there.

Later Corey tells James that when he was coming toward the room Victor was muttering to himself "don't hit anyone and don't threaten anyone" like he was trying to keep his cool. Hearing that James decided he was going to continue throughout the day poking the bear. Corey and Nicole said he just might get punched and Nicole told him if he fights back he will be ejected too. James said he wouldn't fight back, he would just do his best WWE impression and fall backward really dramatically and laugh when the throw him out.

This is really getting fun!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 pm

It would be great if during the live eviction a brawl breaks out. It will be Jerry Springer meets Big Brother. And to happen on live TV no less. Could you imagine Julie trying to keep things under control?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:29 pm

You forgot the part where Bronte said she is going to send James Asian ass back to Hong Kong!

I have to admit, if I were James, I would be poking the bear as well. It's fun to watch people get pissed off like that
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So last night was had a stupid little tif turn into a big deal and the funny part about it is, the fight was actually among the "revolution" team and they are screwing themselves without much help.  Here is what happened.  And I will tell you now this will be long-winded and probably has more information that you really wanted, but you guys are used to me by now right?

So I haven't been on here much, nor have I been reading updates or anything. I barely caught up to all the shows yesterday and this entire time, I have only watched BBAD on Monday night! Shocked

It's safe to say, I am super behind! So Chap, I welcome this super informative update VERY, VERY much! And any other updates you have for me, I would gladly appreciate. I Heart your updates!! Clapping Hands

Thanks!

Also I'd like to add that I cannot stand this cast at all. I am having trouble finding a favorite. I just hope that Josea, Paul, Victor, Bronte and Natalie get sent home quickly, just for being dumb asses. Although I guess if they're gone, then the show will get super boring. I'm also not diggin' Nicole! Ugh...I cannot stand her voice! Nor do I like that she is always complaining. She doesn't like anything. Every word out of her mouth is, "I don't like..."

I'm hoping I get into the show a bit more...but honestly, I find your updates more entertaining than the actual show, Chap!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You forgot the part where Bronte said she is going to send James Asian ass back to Hong Kong!

I have to admit, if I were James, I would be poking the bear as well.  It's fun to watch people get pissed off like that

I put the one in there about Korea, but forgot the second one. There have been others, but you get the picture. Jozea also said that he is POSITIVE that Day and Zak will vote his way because they are black and those girls do not want to be in the house with "a bunch of Caucasians." With the racial tints to his comments along with those comments about the military, this guy is going to have to move to an island by himself when he gets out!

And, I agree with you, if I were James I would continue to poke the bear as well. I think Victor is going to blow at some point and James thinks that too. It bothers him more that James is not afraid or intimidated by him more than anything else. It really is fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It would be great if during the live eviction a brawl breaks out.  It will be Jerry Springer meets Big Brother.  And to happen on live TV no less.  Could you imagine Julie trying to keep things under control?

That would be hilarious..................

Houseguests................HOUSEGUESTS...............HOUSEGUESTS!

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So last night was had a stupid little tif turn into a big deal and the funny part about it is, the fight was actually among the "revolution" team and they are screwing themselves without much help.  Here is what happened.  And I will tell you now this will be long-winded and probably has more information that you really wanted, but you guys are used to me by now right?

So I haven't been on here much, nor have I been reading updates or anything. I barely caught up to all the shows yesterday and this entire time, I have only watched BBAD on Monday night! Shocked

It's safe to say, I am super behind! So Chap, I welcome this super informative update VERY, VERY much! And any other updates you have for me, I would gladly appreciate. I Heart your updates!! Clapping Hands

Thanks!

Also I'd like to add that I cannot stand this cast at all. I am having trouble finding a favorite. I just hope that Josea, Paul, Victor, Bronte and Natalie get sent home quickly, just for being dumb asses. Although I guess if they're gone, then the show will get super boring. I'm also not diggin' Nicole! Ugh...I cannot stand her voice! Nor do I like that she is always complaining. She doesn't like anything. Every word out of her mouth is, "I don't like..."

I'm hoping I get into the show a bit more...but honestly, I find your updates more entertaining than the actual show, Chap!

Hi Lizzy, I have missed you and your commentary. Hopefully we will see you a bit more often.

I actually don't like several of the people in the house, but I think the mixture of complete and total idiots who know NOTHING about BB along with people who know how to play that also bring some possibility of drama (Day and Frank) is going to be entertaining.

My favorites are James and Nicole for now, but I still think Michelle is going to be one to watch. She REALLY knows this game and has some quiet guts. She has been more reserved because she has been stuck in that pixel outfit and is feeling insecure about her body, but I think that is going to change rather quickly. She is another one who likes to poke the bear.

I know that Nicole's voice can be annoying, but I liked her the last time she was on the show and I like her now. She has guts and not afraid to make moves. She never gives up. Is a bit too trusting some times, but hopefully she learned that lesson. She also can get along with people even when they are on opposite sides of the fence. So, Lizzy, no mist, I don't want to start disliking her now! No
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 pm

I stand corrected. Apparently Victor DID actually ask Nicole to go on a date when they leave the house. She told him she would not be going on any dates for a year (after Hayden) and it was left there. She apparently mentioned this to Frank, Frank told James and Corey. Tiffany explained that James said it in the room, but Natalie was not in the room (it was when she was talking with Victor). Bridgette, Tiff, Michelle, Bronte and James were the ones in the room. So it is VICTOR who was lying not James or Nicole.

So this apparently happened during one of the "fish" events on the feeds. I just wanted to set the record straight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:21 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thanks!

Nice to see you back Lizzy it's been a bit quiet around here so far, but I think that'd normal. This is why I preferred started after July 4. I know after tomorrow, I won't be paying much attention until after the holiday big weekend coming up. But after that I'm pretty much all in
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It would be great if during the live eviction a brawl breaks out.  It will be Jerry Springer meets Big Brother.  And to happen on live TV no less.  Could you imagine Julie trying to keep things under control?

LMFAO

I want to be in the audience for that and start everyone chanting...JULIE JULIE JULIE!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

LMFAO

I want to be in the audience for that and start everyone chanting...JULIE JULIE JULIE!

Yessss! Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:22 am

You got to love James Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
Hi Lizzy, I have missed you and your commentary.  Hopefully we will see you a bit more often.  

I actually don't like several of the people in the house, but I think the mixture of complete and total idiots who know NOTHING about BB along with people who know how to play that also bring some possibility of drama (Day and Frank) is going to be entertaining.

My favorites are James and Nicole for now, but I still think Michelle is going to be one to watch.  She REALLY knows this game and has some quiet guts.  She has been more reserved because she has been stuck in that pixel outfit and is feeling insecure about her body, but I think that is going to change rather quickly.  She is another one who likes to poke the bear.  

I know that Nicole's voice can be annoying, but I liked her the last time she was on the show and I like her now.  She has guts and not afraid to make moves.  She never gives up.  Is a bit too trusting some times, but hopefully she learned that lesson.  She also can get along with people even when they are on opposite sides of the fence.  So, Lizzy, no mist, I don't want to start disliking her now! No

Hi Chap!  Hi  I've missed reading all your commentaries and the boards in general. Unfortunately BB started at the end of our fiscal year at work so I've been super busy!! But after tomorrow I am free! Fingers crossed! Woot!

As far as the newbs are concerned, I'd actually like to see Paul and Victor stay in for a few more weeks. Because they're nuts and could cause some drama. Especially if Victor were to hit James! That would be the best case scenario for his exit! And then it'd be great for Bronte to get into a really huge fight with someone like Day! I'd be down for that!!

But I'd definitely like to see Paul, Victor, Natalie and Bronte gone within the month! And I'm sure that once Paul and Victor are gone there will be plenty of drama with GoldenFrank and Day in the house. Those two are not going to be able to contain themselves for very long.

At this point if I had to choose a favorite I'd go with James. And possibly Michelle. Because like you, I think she's got a lot up her sleeve. Oh!!!... I wouldn't mind if Vanessa 2.0 left! Even before NatalieGrande! Even though NatalieGrande gets on my last nerve and reminds me way too much of Ariana Grande (hence the nickname.. TeeHee) I think NatalieGrande will at least bring the drama. Where as Vanessa 2.0 is a dud! But with NatalieGrande, I foresee a little tension within the SpyIdiots!! I feel like Bridgette might end up being their dispensable Spy!

Again I haven't been watching very much so I could totally be off by a long shot!

As for Nicole I know no amount of mist could make you change your mind, Chap! But I just can't jump on the Nicole band wagon! I am just not a fan of her game play. To be fair I haven't seen her much this season, but I never thought of her as ballsy. I just think she whines a lot! And she is super negative. And says "like" a lot. "Like I don't like plaaaaaaying this game. I don't like want to put on a shirt that looks like thaaaaaaat. I like don't want to eat like vanilla puddinnnnng" UGH. She just grates on my last nerve. So I can't for the life of me get behind her as a player. But her twin on the other hand... Now that one I'm starting to like. And she has a nasally voice as well, but she isn't whiny, all.the.time!!! Having said that... It doesn't mean I won't try misting you!!! hypnotize

ctown28 wrote:

Nice to see you back Lizzy  it's been a bit quiet around here so far, but I think that'd normal.  This is why I preferred started after July 4.  I know after tomorrow, I won't be paying much attention until after the holiday  big weekend coming up.  But after that I'm pretty much all in

Hi ctown! Hi  I appreciate the fact that you and Chap have been keeping up with the posts!! I'm trying to catch up here! But I totally hear you on the 4th of July thing. It would be better if BB would just start the first week of July, after the 4th!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Lizzy, I'm glad you will have more free time to jump in with both feet. I do agree with your thoughts on Michelle. She KNOWS this game, but is not "in your face" about her game knowledge. She also has some very witty comments about situations with kind of a dry humor that I really like. I think we will see her come out of her shell more now that she is not forced to be walking around half naked in the house with those pixels (she was very insecure about not being as thin as other girls in the house). She also has a way of getting people to talk to her, but doesn't waste her time on people she KNOWS she can't work with. I also think she is going to be gutsy and willing to make moves. I would like to see her team up with Nicole.

As far as Nicole, yes she does tend to talk in a whiny manner, but I have to disagree with you about her being ballsy. She was one of the very few willing to go after Frankie last season. It did result in her eviction, but that had to do more with Derrick being afraid to keep her around because she was smart and had guts. He was taken aback by her spunk. She does try to avoid drama, but when she has to, she will go and talk to people if they have a problem with her, even when it is awkward or uncomfortable. She has what I would call a quiet courage.

I do love James. He is entertaining, ballsy and an all around good guy. He does tend to go a little over the top with his pranks at times, but he is there to have fun as well as play the game. I also like that he confronts controversy head on, like when he went right up to the table and sat with Victor and Paul and wasn't intimidated by them in any way. He also lends himself to situations where he can get blamed for things and doesn't cover his own butt enough, but I would love to see him go far in the game.

I want Paul and Victor to stay too, because they do add some entertainment value in that they are just so completely clueless about virtually everything. I really do not like Bronte at all, but I have to say the girl has guts. Hers are more vocal and confrontational than other people, but she thinks she has all the angles covered and she put her money on a losing horse. Her and Natalie are "besties for forever" supposedly, but I believe that there will be a big breakup with the 2 of them when Natalie finds out just how dirty and foul Bronte is with her language and actions as it goes forward. She hasn't shown all of this as much in front of Natalie as she has in front of "the boys." But like you said any of these people can go in the next month and I will be fine.

I think Tiffany will be around for a while. I believe she is following Vanessa's play book to the hilt. Once she gets HOH, she will start looking for other groups and I believe that she sees Natalie and/or Michelle as her possible "twins" sidekicks. That is until she finds out that Michelle is a bit too smart to follow her around like the twins did with Vanessa. I think she sees Paulie as her "Austin" and Paulie likes her, but I believe that others will help Paulie see that the emotional wreck that Tiffany is will hurt his game and he won't go the distance with her.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Chap, your interpretation of the event was far more entertaining the the one shown on BB tonight.....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Naru wrote:
Chap, your interpretation of the event was far more entertaining the the one shown on BB tonight.....lol

Well it was a little more complete and accurate that's for sure! Well, except for getting the whole date thing wrong because of fish blocking the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Well it was a little more complete and accurate that's for sure!  Well, except for getting the whole date thing wrong because of fish blocking the feeds.

And Brontasqicish reaction to the boys....lol

It looked as if she was saying..."Why I sure am sorry for interrupting the killing and providing yous all is doing for us women folk"....LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Well it was a little more complete and accurate that's for sure!  Well, except for getting the whole date thing wrong because of fish blocking the feeds.

It looked as if she was saying..."Why I sure am sorry for interrupting the killing and providing yous all is doing for us women folk"....LOL

Well, she is one of the women who needs to "learn her place" according to the caveman squad!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Well, she is one of the women who needs to "learn her place" according to the caveman squad!

I never liked her. She is exactly as Z said. "In this game women can't win because they are too catty about the guys in the house." And that is Brokazillia in a nutshell.

Yes, Bronkazilla suites her perfectly....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I never liked her. She is exactly as Z said. "In this game women can't win because they are too catty about the guys in the house." And that is Brokazillia in a nutshell.

Yes, Bronkazilla suites her perfectly....lol

Perfect name! clapping

She doesn't normally wear too much makeup and I don't normally comment on people's appearance because I am not one of those "girly girls" by any stretch of the imagination. But, late at night when her makeup is off, she looks deathly. I mean literally. She looks like she is actually terminally ill or something. It really is a haunting look.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't like her for the same reason I don't like Brideg-to-no-where. They act all innocent and sweet but then you see the bitch claws come out and the bitter bunnies they end up being.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:39 am

Naru wrote:
I don't like her for the same reason I don't like Brideg-to-no-where. They act all innocent and sweet but then you see the bitch claws come out and the bitter bunnies they end up being.

That is usually the case, but basically there aren't even any claws in there. She is basically just going to take up space and cook for people. The slant on the episodes has actually given her more credit that she deserves. She WANTS to be a player, but there is just nothing there plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Chap, I agree with Naru, your update on the blowup was much more entertaining than the actual show! Which makes me think of a new topic to post..."BB Show Production vs. The Live Feeds/BBAD".

So I finally watched a bit of BBAD last night and I saw Vanessa 2.0 having a hissy fit because she found out Victor is putting her on the block. I could not believe how she was crying and stuff. And it seemed like she was genuinely upset and not fake crying like Vanessa. Although was Vanessa fake crying?? I think she too would genuinely freak out. Anyway, that made me not like Vanessa 2.0 even more! So I really hope Day and GoldenFrank figure out a way to get rid of Vanessa 2.0 and replace her in the 8pack with Paulie.  

After watching last night, I realized I like Paulie. I don't think I was liking him much because of the whole Cody thing...but he seems smarter than Cody. However, again, I haven't been watching enough to know the truth. So I reserve the right to change my opinion TeeHee

I also like Zak! I think that her little flirtmance with Paulie might come back and bite her in the ass, but I also like that she doesn't seem as obsessed. Because I noticed that when Zak was rubbing/tickling Paulie's arm and butt last night in the HOH room, and Vanessa 2.0 barged in melting down about Frank lying to her...Zak calmly told her to stay put and went and got reinforcements. I didn't see what she said to bring them in the HOH room, but she looked calm and reserved. AND when Paulie was still in the HOH room dealing with everyone, she was downstairs sitting with James and talking to Day. My point being, she didn't seem like she was so obsessed that she had to be in the HOH room with Paulie right away. You know what I mean? So that made me like her!  chuckle

So I've decided to root for Paulie and Zak as newbs and James and Day as the returnees. That works for me!  Dance Music
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:20 am

Lizzy, Tiffany is a bit paranoid and emotional like Vanessa, but in this instance, she actually had a reason to freak out and I think with the circumstances anyone would freak a bit, maybe not sob like she did, but at least panic a bit.

First Paulie and Frank set up this whole elaborate plan to backdoor Victor and took it upon themselves to tell Paul and Bronte the entire plan. They really didn't reveal anything to the rest of the group until it was over. Some didn't even know that he was doing a backdoor instead of putting him straight up until after the noms took place. So many were feeling a little out of the loop.

Then when Victor won RK, everyone assumed James would be the nominee and he even volunteered to instigate it a bit to make sure. He also said he would throw the veto so they could make sure that Victor could be backdoored.

Next thing you know word gets around that Frank and Paulie said that Victor was contemplating James, Nicole or Tiffany. Nicole panicked a bit and told Frank she didn't want a vet to be on the block this early, but they would have to trust. She was stressing, but not freaking. Frank and Paulie then convinced Victor that Tiffany would be a better option because they might have the votes to send her home since "nobody likes her." Plus Victor thought he could keep his win secret by not doing the obvious and putting James up (even though everyone in the house knew he won it already unbeknownst to Victor).

Frank talked to Victor right after he came out of DR to make his nom and he confirmed it was Tiffany. Tiffany then asked Frank who he ended up with so she would be prepared and Frank lied right to her face and said he didn't know but almost sure it was James.

I don't recall if Tiffany found out before she busted into the HOH room and who told her, but what spooked her the most was the fact that Frank lied right to her face about it. Then the paranoia set in and she thought maybe the elaborate plan was to send her home instead of Victor some how.

It was all very sketchy and Frank is doing this more and more. He is the one who ruined the blindside last week because he thought it would cause more chaos for the other side if they knew their ship was sinking. Several of the team members did not agree, but he had already done it. Basically he was making sure HIS ass was covered and didn't care about the other team members.

At this point Frank is about on my last nerve and he needs to be taken down a notch and feel the heat of the block.

As far as Zak's flirtmance, I have a feeling she has more feelings than she likes to admit. Day keeps trying to feel her out about it and she says she will have no problem voting him out and such, but there was a point in time when Tiffany was showing a bit more interest than she is now with him and others were commenting about it and Zak made this comment "girl, better step off." Then she caught herself and tried to cover it up. She knows that Day is her ticket in this game right now, or at least she thinks so anyway, and she knows that Day is very negative about any showmance or any kind with people she wants to work with. Basically it is a deal breaker for her, so she covers it well with big talk when Paulie is not around. I could be wrong, but I think Zak is in a little deeper than she likes to admit.

I do, however, think Zak is playing a good game otherwise. She does tend to be level headed, but at the same time, she has not really had any pressure that she has had to deal with. She does well covering when talking to people outside the alliance, so that goes well for her, but I want to see her with some pressure on her to see what she is really made of. One last thing, she did well to keep Tiff in the HOH room and went to get reinforcements, but the problem is she went to get those people in a very obvious manner, pulling them from rooms and making others suspicious of what was going on. And she ended up rounding up almost the whole bunch to the HOH room too, which is suspicious. So, she still has some "newbie" in there!

I thought Paulie was smarter than Cody too, but he is basically Frank's lackey right now. He doesn't make a move without clearing it with Frank first. I wanted to see him make some decisions for himself, but Frank is basically HOH this week plain and simple. I do not want to watch another season of the Derrick and Cody and that is what it is shaping up to be right now.

Nicole is still one of my favorites, but James is at the top of the list for me now. He is willing to roll with the game as it comes. He is doing a good job making relationships outside of his alliance for votes he made need later. I am worried that he is trusting Frank a bit too much though and I hope he keeps his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:52 pm

I really wish GoldenFrank was not in the game! Grodner has had such a hard-on for this guy since day one! And I feel like production just swells his head up even more. So it would be nice to see him face the block. He's super shady!!

I didn't realize that he's using Paulie as his lackey. I thought Paulie was forming a lot of his decisions on his own. I hope Paulie realizes that Frank is using him and this situation doesn't turn into Derrick/Cody 2.0!! Because I can't really go through that again! TeeHee

But at least GoldenFrank isn't like Derrick in the sense that he's not squashing fights like Derrick used to!! Or does he?

I am still not a fan of Vanessa 2.0! I saw that she went into the room and informed the SpyIdiots of Victor's plan to BD her... And I thought she just told them way too much. I can totally see her jumping ship from the 8pack in a heart beat. And again she was crying hysterically! Like seriously, other people have been on the block, including Paulie and haven't melted down as badly! I just think she needs to chill out. She just rubs me the wrong way I guess. But I just don't want to see her play this game. I just have a feeling she's going to be sticking around for a long time.

I still really like Day though. I'm just surprised because during her intro she was one of my least favorites. But she's really grown on me and I hope to see her play and play hard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowup in the house   

Back to top Go down

Blowup in the house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next