View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Tue 2:21 PM BBT Day and Z hatched a plan to get rid of frank next week. Day says they need to mend fences with Tiffany

Tue 2:22 PM BBT Day and Z want Tiffany to get HOH so she can put up frank, convince the girls to all vote for frank

Both of these conversations are interesting

Tue 2:19 PM BBT Victor says if he stays and gets HOH, he would put up Paulie and Frank.

Tue 2:19 PM BBT Victor also told Paul that they are scared of him staying & winning HOH because if he does - he'll nominate Frank/Paulie. Paul says "Mhmmm"

And then this:

Tue 2:31 PM BBT Paul is campaigning to Paulie for Victor to stay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Tue 2:36 PM BBT Paulie tells Paul that if the girls get together they would become target.

The problem with this is that Paulie is so relaxed with the girls....hummmmm could it be because Tiffany is his #2? And because of this...lol

Tue 2:34 PM BBT Paulie tells Paul that the girls aren't banning together.

BTW: They typed it wrong...I'm possitive that it was Paul telling Paulie this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:02 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Da'Vonne: "you know I just graduated from paranoia school myself" line of the day #bb18

Now that is a pretty funny line, and nobody gets paranoid like Day does. Maybe she is a bit more observant this season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:13 am

Oh there is no doubt that Day learned some lessons from last season about not going off on people. But she did not learn about seeing a conspiracy around every corner and planting too many seeds. She is becoming the Audrey of this season with planting so many seeds around the house and when too many grow, she could put herself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

I[quote="Mortys"
7:14PM BBT: Da'Vonne says she's ready to get down to the damn final two and be sitting in the chairs. Zakiyah says they are almost a quarter of the way in. Da'Vonne says they got two out of jury unless there's a buyback][/quote]

And this is exactly why Day has no chance to win this game. They aren't even halfway to jury and she is already thinking final 2. Thinking too far ahead is a mistake. You don't keep your moves planed out further than one week. It's impossible to know what is going to happen. Yes, they have plans for next week with who they want to go on the block and such. Let that get set up before you start making future plans. You have to take it one week at a time and don't lose focus. Being impatient this early is a recipe for disaster
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:46 am

I am soooooo happy to be back from vacation and see that Josehead is gone! clapping clapping clapping clapping

(crap, they will probably try to bring him back with some crazy twist)

"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
I

And this is exactly why Day has no chance to win this game.  They aren't even halfway to jury and she is already thinking final 2.  Thinking too far ahead is a mistake.  You don't keep your moves planed out further than one week.  It's impossible to know what is going to happen.  Yes, they have plans for next week with who they want to go on the block and such.  Let that get set up before you start making future plans.  You have to take it one week at a time and don't lose focus.  Being impatient this early is a recipe for disaster

Could not agree with you more. Just like I said with the planting of seeds, she sees something and has to act on it immediately. Pretty soon, the people who are listening to her now start thinking she is just paranoid about EVERYONE.

She really seems to want to be in the final 2 with Zak, but that is going to be a difficult thing to accomplish when neither of them seem to be capable of winning comps. I know there have been players who didn't win comps and then win the game, but they always have at least 1 or 2 people who can win comps to get them there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:26 am

capricious1 wrote:
I am soooooo happy to be back from vacation and see that Josehead is gone! clapping clapping clapping clapping

(crap, they will probably try to bring him back with some crazy twist)

I have been wondering why we haven't been hearing from you! Hope you had a great time, but glad you are back with us.

Frank ruined the big blindside of Jozea, so his eviction was not as exciting as it could have been. But, at least he is out of the house. Now I just hope he doesn't win his way back into the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 am

Tue 6:54 PM BBT Victor telling Paul that it is frustrating that everybody wants to vote with the house. He asks why? Paul says nobody wants to go against the grain and they are afraid to have their own opinion.

Comment like these always make me laugh. Last week when they were sure Jozea was staying and they were the house majority, they were walking around saying "anybody that goes against us will go out next." Karma is a bitch baby!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Jokers wrote:

1:18 AM Earlier in the safari room with Zakiyah, Frank asked Zakiyah to see if she could get Tiffany to pop off and hit her

Now this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe Jokers. I checked all my sources via Twitter who live tweet happenings and found no mention of this. Notice how the poster is vague and uses the term "earlier" to report when it happened. Why not post it at the time you saw it. If you are using flashback, you can see the time you are watching. This is simply a person that doesn't like Frank, so they're making shit up about him. We all have people we don't like, but we are also objective enough to post actual happenings and give credit where it's due
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jokers wrote:

1:18 AM Earlier in the safari room with Zakiyah, Frank asked Zakiyah to see if she could get Tiffany to pop off and hit her

Now this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe Jokers.  I checked all my sources via Twitter who live tweet happenings and found no mention of this.  Notice how the poster is vague and uses the term "earlier" to report when it happened.  Why not post it at the time you saw it.  If you are using flashback, you can see the time you are watching.  This is simply a person that doesn't like Frank, so they're making shit up about him.  We all have people we don't like, but we are also objective enough to post actual happenings and give credit where it's due

Actually Ctown, he did say this to Zak. It happened at about the 12:55 a.m. mark on camera 3. But, I agree with you, they do tend to color their commentary because I have watched clips that did not match they way they typed on their update board. I do use it to find conversations I want to watch, but even then the times are off by quite a bit half the time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Now this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe Jokers.  I checked all my sources via Twitter who live tweet happenings and found no mention of this.  Notice how the poster is vague and uses the term "earlier" to report when it happened.  Why not post it at the time you saw it.  If you are using flashback, you can see the time you are watching.  This is simply a person that doesn't like Frank, so they're making shit up about him.  We all have people we don't like, but we are also objective enough to post actual happenings and give credit where it's due

Actually Ctown, he did say this to Zak.  It happened at about the 12:55 a.m. mark on camera 3.  But, I agree with you, they do tend to color their commentary because I have watched clips that did not match they way they typed on their update board.  I do use it to find conversations I want to watch, but even then the times are off by quite a bit half the time.

Then I stand corrected. But it's still horrible reporting to just state that it was earlier. Now that I have a time, I can actually go back and watch it, or find a reference to it on my Twitter feed. Thanks for the clarification chap
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 am

Hey Chap I seen something on twitter about Devonne being glad that James is on board for voting Frank out next week? Has his team turned on him? I have been gone allday lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Hey Chap I seen something on twitter about Devonne being glad that James is on board for voting Frank out next week? Has his team turned on him? I have been gone allday lol

Yep, people have been comparing notes for about the last 1-1/2 days and found he has deals ALL OVER the house. Even Paulie and Corey are thinking Frank needs to go. But, those guys are a little more wishy-washy about it because they are looking at the boys versus girls numbers and such. Everyone is running around trying to form new groups and such, but virtually everyone in the house is looking at sending Frank packing.

In addition to his double dealings, he told Paulie about the 8-pack to make himself and Corey look good to Paulie and hung the rest of them out to dry. He pawned the whole thing off on the girls and said Paulie was in the DR, but "nobody took it seriously." Later Paulie found out that it was a solid alliance and Frank is the one who came up with the name!

Frank goes off on his own and does these things all the time and tells the rest of the group later. If they disagree he tells them why HIS way is better. Plus he walks around the house like a dictator barking orders. He sprinkles a little bit of humor and a few smiles on it to try to make it look different, but his outbursts are pissing people off. He even basically tells people what they are going to eat. For instance, Nicole mentioned yesterday afternoon she was thinking about making herself something for dinner (maybe rice or something). Frank spoke up and said "no, I think you girls needs to make that chicken and broccoli stuff for everyone for dinner instead"...................blah, blah, blah. Later Nicole said she feels like she can't even eat what she wants because the bullshit he talks when people disagree with him is not worth it. I would have told him to piss up a rope long ago, but that is why I would never last in the house.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Yep, people have been comparing notes for about the last 1-1/2 days and found he has deals ALL OVER the house.  Even Paulie and Corey are thinking Frank needs to go.  But, those guys are a little more wishy-washy about it because they are looking at the boys versus girls numbers and such.  Everyone is running around trying to form new groups and such, but virtually everyone in the house is looking at sending Frank packing.

In addition to his double dealings, he told Paulie about the 8-pack to make himself and Corey look good to Paulie and hung the rest of them out to dry.  He pawned the whole thing off on the girls and said Paulie was in the DR, but "nobody took it seriously."  Later Paulie found out that it was a solid alliance and Frank is the one who came up with the name!  

Frank goes off on his own and does these things all the time and tells the rest of the group later.  If they disagree he tells them why HIS way is better.  Plus he walks around the house like a dictator barking orders.  He sprinkles a little bit of humor and a few smiles on it to try to make it look different, but his outbursts are pissing people off.  He even basically tells people what they are going to eat.  For instance, Nicole mentioned yesterday afternoon she was thinking about making herself something for dinner (maybe rice or something).  Frank spoke up and said "no, I think you girls needs to make that chicken and broccoli stuff for everyone for dinner instead"...................blah, blah, blah.  Later Nicole said she feels like she can't even eat what she wants because the bullshit he talks when people disagree with him is not worth it.  I would have told him to piss up a rope long ago, but that is why I would never last in the house.

Sounds like he got to big for his own britchs and will pay the price for it sooner or later.He was playing a great game but I noticed myself he was getting way to cocky loosing focus on the game.Now he will pay for his mistakes!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:05 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Yep, people have been comparing notes for about the last 1-1/2 days and found he has deals ALL OVER the house.  Even Paulie and Corey are thinking Frank needs to go.  But, those guys are a little more wishy-washy about it because they are looking at the boys versus girls numbers and such.  Everyone is running around trying to form new groups and such, but virtually everyone in the house is looking at sending Frank packing.

In addition to his double dealings, he told Paulie about the 8-pack to make himself and Corey look good to Paulie and hung the rest of them out to dry.  He pawned the whole thing off on the girls and said Paulie was in the DR, but "nobody took it seriously."  Later Paulie found out that it was a solid alliance and Frank is the one who came up with the name!  

Frank goes off on his own and does these things all the time and tells the rest of the group later.  If they disagree he tells them why HIS way is better.  Plus he walks around the house like a dictator barking orders.  He sprinkles a little bit of humor and a few smiles on it to try to make it look different, but his outbursts are pissing people off.  He even basically tells people what they are going to eat.  For instance, Nicole mentioned yesterday afternoon she was thinking about making herself something for dinner (maybe rice or something).  Frank spoke up and said "no, I think you girls needs to make that chicken and broccoli stuff for everyone for dinner instead"...................blah, blah, blah.  Later Nicole said she feels like she can't even eat what she wants because the bullshit he talks when people disagree with him is not worth it.  I would have told him to piss up a rope long ago, but that is why I would never last in the house.

Sounds like he got to big for his own britchs and will pay the price for it sooner or later.He was playing a great game but I noticed myself he was getting way to cocky loosing focus on the game.Now he will pay for his mistakes!!

Yep, and I can't wait to watch it unfold. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 am

Thu 11:50 PM BBT Paul is absolutely denying to Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette that he was the sole vote to keep Victor. Girls believe him. - moeopoly
Bronte said she would understand if he did. Girls think someone was just trying to throw crap at random to create conspiracies and issues. They said they don't want to try to figure out who done it. Paul tries to plant in their head that it could've been Tiffany. (As we know, it WAS Paul).

Just another indication of how stupid Paul is as well as the girls he is talking to. Tiffany was on the block and didn't vote at all idiot!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 11:50 PM BBT Paul is absolutely denying to Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette that he was the sole vote to keep Victor. Girls believe him. - moeopoly  
Bronte said she would understand if he did. Girls think someone was just trying to throw crap at random to create conspiracies and issues. They said they don't want to try to figure out who done it. Paul tries to plant in their head that it could've been Tiffany. (As we know, it WAS Paul).  

Just another indication of how stupid Paul is as well as the girls he is talking to.  Tiffany was on the block and didn't vote at all idiot!

:facepalm: Is all I have to say.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:52 am

Are you ready for "Ass Gate"?

As you may or may not know Frank has the brain the size of a flee. His actions have been told many times on this board but....I thought you guys would like to know about this latest incident.

Fri 1:43 AM BBT Frank knows Day is mad at him for "popping her on the butt." He made her cry.

Fri 1:45 AM BBT Frank declares that Day will be fine.

Fri 1:49 AM BBT Frank: When Day walked by I popped her on the butt a few times and she yelled at me. She's probably upset because of the DR.

Fri 1:51 AM BBT Bridgette assures Frank that Day must be crying because of the DR and she's sure it's not because of him.
(Dumb ass bitch? How would you feel if he did it to you?)

Fri 2:04 AM BBT Paulie goes off to talk to Frank about his behavior toward the girls. They leave the HOH and told in the chess room.
(This should be good. Shrug )

Fri 2:05 AM BBT Paulie pulls Frank aside to talk about the slapping incident. Paulie: "You cant be doing that type thing."

Fri 2:05 AM BBT Day says she reported to a supervisor in the DR about Frank's harassment.
Fri 2:07 AM BBT Day: I don't want my daughter to think it's OK for a man to call you a slut & slap your ass because I didn't say anything.
Fri 2:07 AM BBT Extreme whispering. Seems Paulie starts off saying his behavior is unacceptable but ends up telling him Day will be fine.
affraid :facepalm:
Fri 2:12 AM BBT Frank's response to Paulie telling him about the ass slapping: Well, it's just the way I grew up, bro.
(Oh! Cool, Then I'll just walk up to your mother and bitch slap her and tell everyone that "That's the way I was raised. When you see a stupid bitch, you slap a stupid bitch......bra!")

Fri 2:15 AM BBT Day says Frank always tells her that her "titties aren't sitting right."
(Bra, seriously, What the fuck? Wasn't it a day or two ago when Michelle told you not to sit the way you were sitting. And I am being polite about it. She wasn't. No one wants to see you berries sagging off the branch.)

Fri 2:32 AM BBT 1:27:30, Cam 3/4, Frank smacks Day on the ass off camera, she screams "STOP SMACKING ME ON MY ASS FRANK" ... He immediately says "she's not serious". She flees into the have-not room to cry. Corey and Paulie follow her to comfort her. Frank comes in and Day flees to the DR.

This was the incident that blew up in the house.
-For reference.

Last edited by Naru on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:11 am

Fri 3:09 AM BBT James: Bridgette said she can't sleep with guys all season and now all of a sudden she's sleeping with Frank. That's sketchy.

Wow! You just now caught on to that? (I don't think she even has a BF she just wanted a bed to herself.)

Fri 3:20 AM BBT Fri 2:32 AM BBT Bridgette & Frank decide its time for bed and shut off the lights and climb in bed together. They Chit-Chat about back in forth and Frank tells her he is proud of her for winning HOH. Bridgette feels if she didn't win this week they would come after them. BB tells them that the light need to be on. Bridgette said the should go to sleep. Frank asked Bridgette mind if he takes of ***** shirt because he like to sleep with in off. Bridgette said it was fine. She gives him a hug and said thanks. Frank asked Bridgette before the both turn over and go to sleep.

This alone should get her the "Victoria of the season" award.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Morty's wrote:
11:38AM BBT: Bridgette and Bronte in the HoH room talking about Tiffany crying and how Zakiyah rolled her eyes when Tiffany was nominated. Bronte tells Bridgette that Frank has slapped Zakiyah and Da'Vonne on the butt several times and they got into it last night.

Meanwhile, Frank tells Corey, "I still don't feel like she (Da'Vonne) took my apology that well. If you want to be like Tiffany, go for it." Frank says that what irritates him about the situation with Da'Vonne is that he didn't tell her she was offended the first time. "Some people will be watching at home and being like 'Frank, you shouldn't be doing that." but it's just the way I am. If she wants to be like Tiffany than go for it."

Ther ewe go. This doesn't surprise me at all. "Just the way I am" and the claim that she didn't "tell him she was offended the first time"? WTF is wrong with this guy. The fact that she told him to stop should be enough.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Morty's wrote:
11:46AM BBT: Tiffany and Paul are talking, Paul tells her we will see what happens with the BB RoadKill and see who is nominated and Tiffany says, "Yeah, at least we were not backdoored." Tiffany then says she should eat and goes to the storage room.

Bridgette asks Nicole if she's OK with the nominations, "I know it's one from your team." Nicole replies, "Oh yeah, I think what you did was fair."

Bronte told Bridgette that Paulie is trustworthy and if she has to side with him or Frank, she'd side with Paulie because he's more liked by the house.

Bridgette tells Paul, he's not her target and, "If you pull yourself off, that's fantastic." Paul: "You sure?" Bridgette: "Yes, that's fine."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

WTF? Paul asks her if she's sure it's OK if he wins veto and pulls himself off? Sorry but if I am on the block I am not throwing veto and you're damn right I'm gonna use it on myself if I win. At that point, you don't care about irritating the HOH.

Now I wonder if Bridgette will run and tell Frank what Bronte said to her. It's a grey area for Bridgette as far as who to be loyal to. Shes not in an alliance with Frank but is in one with Bronte. Although it's just a matter of time before Frank decides it would be best to inform her of the 8 pack alliance. It's DevinHasADaughter all over again with the bomb squad alliance, bring everyone in.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Morty's wrote:
11:38AM BBT: Bridgette and Bronte in the HoH room talking about Tiffany crying and how Zakiyah rolled her eyes when Tiffany was nominated. Bronte tells Bridgette that Frank has slapped Zakiyah and Da'Vonne on the butt several times and they got into it last night.

Meanwhile, Frank tells Corey, "I still don't feel like she (Da'Vonne) took my apology that well. If you want to be like Tiffany, go for it." Frank says that what irritates him about the situation with Da'Vonne is that he didn't tell her she was offended the first time. "Some people will be watching at home and being like 'Frank, you shouldn't be doing that." but it's just the way I am. If she wants to be like Tiffany than go for it."

Ther ewe go.  This doesn't surprise me at all.  "Just the way I am"  and the claim that she didn't "tell him she was offended the first time"?  WTF is wrong with this guy.  The fact that she told him to stop should be enough.

I didn't see any notations on the feeds about Frank's apology to Day so it must have happened during wake up time when the feeds were down. Nicole said something about it happening while Day was still sleepy or something.

I want to see him start badmouthing Day around to everyone, because you can bet your ass that Day WILL hear it and I don't think she will be able to hold her tongue much longer. He will wait until after POV and it looks like Tiffany is going home (even if she is up there, I think the others are going to save her to help them get Frank out). Then he will start working on his next target which will suddenly become Day.

And for crying out loud, he needs to be TOLD it is inappropriate to do this kind of shit? Where the hell did this jackass grow up? In a cave? When he called Zak a hussy, she had one of those shirts on that fall off one shoulder. She walked into the HOH room and he said "my nanna would say that you are a hussy for wearing your shirt down like that" and I don't recall Zak's comment back, but then he REPEATED IT that she looked like a hussy. Seems to me that "nanna" should have spent a bit more time teaching him appropriate behavior for a man (especially towards a woman) instead of so much time teaching him what is inappropriate dress for a woman!

I cringed when he told Corey that he likes Nicole because she is not emotional like that. Well, wait til he finds out she thinks he is a disgusting pig too, she is just a bit better at hiding it, and she told the other girls that they need to "take care of him in the game" instead of any confrontation type things.

I have to say you called it Ctown, even had the quote right (that is just the way I am)! He complains that Day didn't accept his apology but judging from his conversation with Corey, he wasn't really sorry about it anyway. It also doesn't sound like the DR talked to him at all or I don't think he would still be spouting off about shit, even to Corey.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Morty's wrote:
11:46AM BBT: Tiffany and Paul are talking, Paul tells her we will see what happens with the BB RoadKill and see who is nominated and Tiffany says, "Yeah, at least we were not backdoored." Tiffany then says she should eat and goes to the storage room.

Bridgette asks Nicole if she's OK with the nominations, "I know it's one from your team." Nicole replies, "Oh yeah, I think what you did was fair."

Bronte told Bridgette that Paulie is trustworthy and if she has to side with him or Frank, she'd side with Paulie because he's more liked by the house.

Bridgette tells Paul, he's not her target and, "If you pull yourself off, that's fantastic." Paul: "You sure?" Bridgette: "Yes, that's fine."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

WTF?  Paul asks her if she's sure it's OK if he wins veto and pulls himself off?  Sorry but if I am on the block I am not throwing veto and you're damn right I'm gonna use it on myself if I win.  At that point, you don't care about irritating the HOH.

Now I wonder if Bridgette will run and tell Frank what Bronte said to her.  It's a grey area for Bridgette as far as who to be loyal to.  Shes not in an alliance with Frank but is in one with Bronte.  Although it's just a matter of time before Frank decides it would be best to inform her of the 8 pack alliance.  It's DevinHasADaughter all over again with the bomb squad alliance, bring everyone in.

Of course Bridgette will tell Frank. She will be quiet and he will notice and ask her what is going on. She will be coy and giggle and then she will say that some of the girls are upset. He will tell her that it is ridiculous and that Day has to go. I thought it was a juicy tidbit for Tiffany to tell Bridgette that Frank put her up on the first RK nom replacement, but at this point, she will just say he thought it was best and shrug it off. Good grief where the hell do they find these idiots!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Looks like Nana needs to be added to the "slap a stupid bitch" day along with Frank.

This is just unexceptional, he is knowingly doing this shit because he doesn't give a shit. But as I type this I realize how much like Boogie he is and idolizes, which is cool because it means he'll end up in jail right next to Boogie and join the sex offenders list.

Do drop the soap ass hole.finger

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next